(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Alcanretia

1K 19 7
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

The Next Day, you were sitting in the back again with Kazuma as you look around in silence. You looked back at Wiz to see her out cold and this made you a bit worried. Though last night was a bit not too well for us since those undead guys got 'Turn Undead' by Aqua and that included Wiz too.

Yuuki: Horray! We're finally here!

Yuuki says energetically. Everyone was now stopping and you all said goodbye to the driver. You had Wiz on your back as Megumin was upset about the baby red dragon.

Megumin: Jarrippa...Jarippa is gone!

(Y/N): You named the baby red dragon, Jarippa?

Megumin: Yeah...

(Y/N): Well, maybe we'll get to see him again someday.

Jack: We agree, that dragon is a cute one.

Aqua: Alright! Where should we go? If you want any suggestions, you can ask me! The main temple of the Axis Cult is here under my protection.

Kazuma: (Eh?! As in the Axis cult that's full of weirdos? And this town is its home? That explains why Aqua wanted to come here.)

That's when Gray spoke up to you.

Gray: (Hey (Y/N), I've got a bad feeling about this place...)

(Y/N): (That's what I thought too.)

Gray: (Yeah. These townsfolk...they seemed to be normal, but I have a feeling that there's something behind their normal faces. Please be careful.)

(Y/N): (I'm on it.)

Just then, a bunch of townsfolk came in to greet you.

Civilian 1: Welcome to Alcanretia!

Civilian 2: Are you a tourist? Coverts? Adventurers? Pilgrims?

Civilian 3: If you've come looking for work, might I recommend the Axis Church?

Civilian 4: We have a job right now where you can get paid just to tell other towns about how wonderful the Axis Church is!

Civilian 5: If you accept the position, you get the bonus of being able to identify yourself as part of the Axis Church!

Everyone: How about it? Please, join us!

You, Kazuma, Yuuki, Megumin, Rin, Jack, and Darkness felt creeped out by these people until they turned to Aqua.

Civilian 6: Such beautiful light blue hair! Is it natural? I'm jealous! I'm ever so jealous!

Civilian 7: Your raiment is just like Lady Aqua's, too! It suits you!

Rin: I-I think we should probably head to an inn for now.

Darkness: R-Right. Good idea.

(Y/N): Yeah, same here.

Jack: Agreed...

Just then, Kazuma began to push Aqua's head down.

Kazuma: We already have a priest from the Axis Cult with us, so...Pardon us!

You and the others started to run away from them, as they waved at us from behind.

Everyone: Farewell, comrades! And may you have a blessed day!

-Small Time Skip-

You and everyone else rented an Apartment room. So right now, you placed Wiz on the bed as Kazuma was holding Darkness's wrist while transferring her magic to Wiz. Wiz then finally woke up and smiled.

(Y/N): Hey, you're awake How's your sleep?

Wiz: I feel fine. I had a dream where Verdia was waving happily to me across a river.

Kazuma: Eh?

Wiz: Thank you so much, Kazuma.

Kazuma: You should thank Darkness, not me.

Darkness: I'm glad you've made it back.

Kazuma: I hope that Aqua hasn't caused some new problem.

-Small Flashback-

Aqua: I'm gonna go have some fun at the headquarters of the Axis Church! Time to be fawned over for being an archpriest!

-Flashback End-

Kazuma: I'm worried.

Rin: Come on, I'm sure it'll be fine. Megumin went with her, after all.

(Y/N): I agree, but I'm completely worried about her since Aqua is with her.

Darkness: (Y/N), I assure you that Megumin is fine.

(Y/N): Maybe, but I'm still worried though.

Wiz: *Sits up* I'm fine now, so why don't you guys take a look around town?

Jack: Sure thing. We'll take a look around in town.

Just then, you hear the door open as you all turn to see Yuuki wearing her casual outfit that you remembered so well.

Yuuki: Did I miss anything?

(Y/N): We're going on a tour. I hope nothing goes bad...right?

That's what you think.

-Small Time Skip-

You, Kazuma, Darkness, Rin, Jack, and Yuuki went out to tour around Alcanretia. Darkness was wearing something casual with her hair down. Kazuma still wore his adventurer outfit as you wore your usual white jacket and pants. Rin still wore her usual outfit and Jack still has her second ascension outfit.

Darkness: Hey, look! It's a fountain.

Jack: It's quite beautiful.

Darkness: Their Goddess is so beautiful.

Kazuma: (And stupid.)

Yuuki: *Whispers to Rin* It doesn't seem to resemble Aqua...

Rin: *Whispers back* Yeah, the statue is built differently. 

Just then from behind you someone drops a basket of apples while you guys helped her pick it all up. She thanked the four of you as Kazuma smiled at her.

Female Civilian: Is there anything I can do to thank you?

Kazuma: (Huh? Did I just trigger a flag?)

She then approaches Kazuma and grabs both of his hands.

Female Civilian: There's a cafe run by the Axis Church just up ahead! Why don't we go there and have a chat?

Kazuma changed his expression into a doubtful one.

Kazuma: I'm good, thank you.

Out of nowhere, the civilian grabs Kazuma and began to act crazy all of the sudden and she had the amount of strength to grab Kazuma.

Yuuki: D-D-Darkness? Can't you do something?

Darkness: Alright.

She then grabs the lady's shoulder and turns to Darkness, as she pulls out a charm.

Darkness: I'm sorry. I'm actually a believer in the Eris faith. If you want to proselytize to him, you'll have to wait until-

She then cuts Darkness off by spitting on the ground as she walks away.

(Y/N): Alright, that's one way to get rid of her. 

Rin: Hey, Darkness you should keep it away since these people aren't on good terms with the Eris sec-

Darkness: *Moans*

Jack: Did you seriously turned on by that?

Darkness: Nope!

...

A few minutes later as the five of you continued walking around in Alcanretia. 

Darkness: It's the main temple of the Axis sect after all.

(Y/N): Looks like it. 

Kazuma: There are fewer people on this street so we should be fine.

Yuuki: I don't think so...

Jack: Hey, look!

Jack says, pointing in front of her as you and the others see was a lady being chased by a guy with a red afro. They seemed to be putting up an act as they approached us.

Random Lady: Save me! Please save me! This man who appears to be of the Eris sect tried to drag me into a dark alley!

Afro guy: You there! You're not one of the Axis sects. If you were a strapping Axis member, I would've run away. If you weren't, I won't hold back!

Darkness, Kazuma, Jack, Rin, Yuuki, and you weren't fooled by this act because it was too obvious.

Afro guy: I'm protected by the dark goddess Eris, so if you get in my way I'll crush you!

Random Lady: Ah! What's this? In my hand is the form to join the Axis sect. If only someone would sign their name, then this evil Eris believer would run away!

The five of you ignored them and started walking away as the Afro guy and the random lady followed us and talk about what will happen if you join the Axis sect.

Jack: Darkness, the Charm.

Darkness pulls out the Charm as you all turn around to face them and hold it up.

Darkness: If you insist on calling Eris a dark goddess in my presence-

Then just that, they spat on the ground and walked before spitting again. You, Kazuma, Darkness, Jack, Rin, and Yuuki just watched them leaving.

(Y/N): These morons get on my nerves.

Yuuki: Same.

Jack: Us too.

Darkness: *Moans*

(Y/N) & Rin: ...

Kazuma: Are you turned on?

Darkness: No

...

For about three minutes into the tour, Yuuki stayed close to you and holds your arm while Jack also holds your hand just to stay close.

Eventually, some of them came by to you.

Merchant: Congratulations! You are the-

You then spoke in a cold, harsh, and demonic tone.

(Y/N): Shut up.

The merchant shuts his mouth and you all continued to move on, but another Axis member looks at you.

Random: Oh? Long time no see? It's-

Jack then turned to her with a 'not amused' face.

Jack: Leave us alone or we'll start dismembering you.

She shuts up and was speechless on what you had just said. You were now in your dark mood. Just then, another one of the Axis members spots you and talked to you. You were almost about to snap.

Old Lady: Oh my! Are you two-

You were about to speak up, but Yuuki cuts her off with a scary death glare. 

Yuuki: Just leave us alone!

The Old Lady shuts up as we walked past her. You all then decided to the restaurant to get something to eat. Kazuma was lifeless, Yuuki has an annoyed look on her face, Rin had an irritated look on her face, Darkness was turned on, while you and Jack were in a dark mood on your faces.

Rin: What is wrong with people in this place?

Darkness: It's a trial of a pagan nation. I've enjoyed it.

Yuuki: It is not.

Then the waitress comes in.

Waitress: Thank you for coming.

She handed the drinks to Kazuma, Rin, Yuuki, Jack, and you a cup of water.

Waitress: Oh and for the Eris sect guest. This is for you.

She then places a bone in a dog bowl on the floor on Darkness.

Waitress: On the house. Enjoy.

Darkness: Kazuma, why don't we move here?

(Y/N): No!

Your answer had made Darkness shut her mouth, she can feel your anger.

...

The five of you are walking back to the inn. Just then, you see a girl tripping and falling to the ground face first. You, Jack, Rin, and Yuuki were not in the mood to help her up because you couldn't trust anyone in this place as Kazuma went to help her up as he fixes up her scratch.

Little Girl: Thank you, Onii-chan!

Kazuma: (Even in this town filled with insane people, a girl blooms like a single flower.) Alright, let's get you up. Are you okay?

Little Girl: I'm okay now, thanks! Onii-chan, can you tell me your name?

Kazuma: It's Kazuma. Satou Kazuma. These guys are my party members.

You, Jack, Rin, and Yuuki stood silent, not uttering a single word. 

Kazuma: Okay then, a silent treatment. And this scary one right here is Darkness.

Darkness: Hey! I look that scary?

Little Girl: *Giggles* How do you spell Satou Kazuma? Can you write it?

Kazuma: Sure, I'll write my name on this...?!

Kazuma looks at the paper to seen an Axis sect form as you ooked at Kazuma as he looks at you with eyes that want permission.

(Y/N): Do it.

He then rips the paper apart as he screams along with the Little Girl.

Rin: *Whispers to you* Not gonna lie, (Y/N). I really hate this kind of vacation.

(Y/N): Yeah, no kidding.

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 231 38
A crossover fic of Kimetsu no yaiba and Konosuba where the reader has the demon slayer class. But all isn't well, the demon slayer corps have been de...
93.7K 1.5K 30
You are Y/n L/n and You were A Loser With No Family and no Friends Just going to school and having A Miserable existence or that was until you saved...
38.8K 610 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...
61.6K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...