SHIESTY

TrilllQueen tarafından

"I'll never snitch on you daddy, I'll hold a brick for you, daddy" Daha Fazla

prologue+face claims
Heat Wave
Point and Shoot
Opp Stoppa
Hate It Here
Real Acquainted
Parental Unit
Smart Investment
Carnival
Making Plays
Too Close to Touch
Onna Block
You've Got Potential
Flewed Out
The 411
Exotic Pack
F*ck A Friend Zone
Sober Thoughts
So Fetch
Speak Your Truth
Filler
Fingers Crossed
The Principles
Sorry For The Wait
The Box
Behind The Glass
Damn Triple Homicide
Soul Ties

Money Making Machine

2.6K 223 84
TrilllQueen tarafından

40 comments for the next chapter😘

***

I added up the money for the thousandth time making sure not a single dollar was unaccounted for. Money was coming in faster than expected this month.

"Lee!" I called out as I wrote down the amount of money that was in the last stack.

I can't load any more money into the auto shops business accounts, everything was full. The minute I add an extra dollar it will start looking suspicious.

We're making too much money and there's no way to slow down.

"Gahhhdamn nigga" He said as he entered the room. He closed the door behind him, locking it.

"We gotta clean this shit, fast"

"How much money in here?"

"Too much" I walked over to another vault and typed in the code. I opened the door and revealed even more stacks of money.

"Wassup with the business accounts?"

"All 3 of em full" I replied, "How's the laundromats?"

"Capacity"

"So now what? This money just can't sit in here"

"You the man in charge. Ion fucking know" Leon chuckled.

"Nigga think!"

He took a seat on the couch and kicked up his feet. "Shaunie wanna open a hair salon we can get that going. That weave shit expensive"

"Ion know Shaunie like that, she trustworthy?"

"Shit ain't nobody trustworthy" Leon shrugged "She don't gotta know nothing, she already dick dumb. I tell her I'm buying her a salon, she ain't gon question shit."

I nod my head "Put her some place downtown, paying for that shit will make a dent in some of this and then we can start cleaning this"

"And I guess I gotta run her books too. Damn nigga I can barely keep up with the laundromats"

"Nigga I can barely keep up with keeping everybody alive and free" I quickly retorted.

"That's only a lil dent. What we doing with the rest of this shit?

I let out a loud sigh and shrugged my shoulders "Here" I grabbed a duffel bag off the floor and started to fill it up with all the stacks of ones that were on my desk, "Go to the strip club tonight"

A big kool-aid smile appeared on his face, "That's music to my ears"

"Fuck making it rain, Imma make it flood" Leon said as he took the duffel bag from my hand.

"It might be time to put more people on payroll"

"Ion got time for that shit" I said shaking my head

After everything with John, I have to make sure that only trust worthy men are working with me. No matter how little the job is. I have no time for fuck ups. Fuck ups can lead to loss of money, loss of lives and most importantly my freedom.

"We don't got no other options right now. We gotta put more people on payroll, throw the team a lil cash, and spend this shit." Leon stated.

He's right, the longer we let the money sit, the more money we're going to have to clean in the long run.

"How them latino muhfuckas you met up with last week clearing shit? Them muhfuckas gotta know something we don't"

"You right. Imma hit him up" I nodded my head and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and found Santos name.

"Im finna head out and check on everybody. Keep me posted. Imma talk to Shaunie tonight"

"Ight bet" I dapped up with him before he left. I quickly sent a text to Santos.

i need that favor

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and started filling up three duffel bags with money. I zipped them close before locking up all the vaults. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. The keypad went red indicating the door was locked but I still double checked.

"Killa whatchu finna get into?" I asked walking into the living room.

"Whatchu need?"

"Nothing" I shook my head and tossed him a stack, "Buy ya self something nice"

Killa puts his life on the line every day working with us. We have "security" but he's been around making sure we're straight since we was serving dime bags. He saw the vision and got behind it.

"Appreciate it bro"

"Make sure you lock up" I walked out the front door and went over to my car. This was the house we did operations out of, another reason we needed to get all this cash out of here. Killa and Mario live here. I stay here occasionally when I don't feel like taking that drive back to the suburbs.

I tossed the bags into the trunk before getting into the car and heading to meet up with my connect. This was a monthly thing, same time, different location each time.

"You looking a lil more stressed than usual" Mike chuckled as he grabbed the duffel bags out his trunk.

"Everyday it's some new shit that gotta be dealt with but I'll figure it out." As I pulled out my bag I made sure to check my surroundings.

"Anything I can help with?" He walked over to my trunk to put the bag inside and I walked over to his to do the same.

"If you don't mind me asking, how are you cleaning this money?" I closed the trunk of his car.

"I'm not"

"You're not?" I questioned confused.

"You don't have an overseas account?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"What're you talking about?" I replied making the same face he was making.

"Wait...what're you doing with all this money?"

"Me and Lee been opening up 'businesses' left and right trying to clean this shit and we're still not making a dent. We can't put shit else in our personals without it looking suspicious, at this point we finna just start handing out this shit on the streets" I laughed shaking my head.

"What're you doing tomorrow morning?"

"Nothing" I replied shaking my head.

"I can take you to get your money put into an account but you gotta have at least 500"

"500 dollars?"

"No. 500,000 dollars" Mike corrected me.

"You're telling me I can put 500k in an account and just go about my day?"

He nods his head "If you got more that'll be even better. They'll take you serious" 

"Bet I'll see you tomorrow"

"Wear something nice" Mike said walking over to his car.

I guess I don't have to use that favor from Santos after all. My phone started to ring in my pocket, I looked at the caller i.d and it was one of the guys that works at the car dealership.

"It's ready?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"Yup"

"I'm bout to pull up right now"

I'm too thirsty to get behind a new wheel. I've been driving this old ass 2012 Camaro for way too long. With the amount of money coming in, I have no clue why I'm just now buying myself this.

Having all this money is still so surreal to me. Less than a year ago I was living at home working 10 hour shifts at Walmart to help my mom pay bills. So spending it on shit like cars, jewelry, and other expensive shit just feels stupid to me because it isn't going to make me more money. A car is a car, I'm still driving on the same road as everybody else. A $100,000 watch will tell me the same time as a $20 one.

As I pulled up to the garage my eyes already spotted my car. I hopped out the car and headed over to check it out for the first time in person.

"Awwww shit this muhfucka niceeee"

Everything was all blacked out just how I like it. The car isn't flashy at all so it won't draw too much attention.

"I went a lil darker with the tints it's only right, this a Trackhawk" He said tossing me the keys.

"I'm fucking with it" I nodded my head approvingly. I opened the door revealing the red interior. Yeah, I should've bought this car months ago.

"Tell Lee I'm almost done with that Charger"

I nodded my head. I grabbed the three duffle bags out of the trunk of my old car and put it in the new one

"Thanks again bro" I said giving him the keys to the Camaro.

"You want this one black too?" He questioned and I nodded my head.

"Make the guts blue"

"What kind of blue?"

"Nipsey Blue" I replied as I started up the car. My phone started to ring just as I was about to pull off.

"Imma hit you" I said to my car guy. I pulled onto the street and started heading home.

"Yo" I answer turning the phone on speaker.

"Whatchu on?" Leon questioned.

"Shit" I shrugged as if he could see me, "Why wassup?"

"We got a lil situation, you want me to handle it?"

"What kind of situation we talking?" I asked.

"The men on Ashland said muhfuckas tryna sell on they corner" Leon stated.

"Who they work for?"

"Shit ion know but when I find out Imma handle that shit. Muhfuckas know wassup, ion know why they tryna act brand new. I'm with Jarod and Killa we can ride out right now"

"Nah I got it" I interjected. Leon goes into every situation hot headed as fuck. He's quick to get into it with a nigga over nothing and pull out that gun. I'm not trying to start not unnecessary war with anybody.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I think I might know who it is"

"Who? Is it A-Rod dirt neck ass? I just seen his bitch ass Footlocker"

"Nah" I laughed shaking my head, "I'm finna change real quick and then head to the block."

"Ight cool we gon meet you there"

"Bet"

As I pulled closer to the house I could see Dream and her boyfriend standing outside his car arguing. I pretended as though I couldn't hear them bickering and just went straight inside the house. I changed into a pair of black sweats and a black t shirt. Once I was finished getting dressed, I locked up the house behind me and headed back out.

"You're a fucking joke" Dream said fanning him off.

"And you're a fucking hoe" Her boyfriend replied as he got in the car.

"Nigga suck my dick" She shouted at him as she walked up the driveway.

"You good?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah he's just a bitch" Dream rolled her eyes, "Wait a second this you?"

"You fucking with it?" I smiled watching her check out the car.

"This that trackhawk Durk was rapping about?"

"Yeah" I laughed nodding my head.

"Take me for a drive" She said walking around to the passenger side.

"I got some stuff to do but if you're still up when I get back I gotchu"

"Now you know good and well Imma be sleep"

"There's always tomorrow"

"Fine" She nodded her head.

"How was your first day?" She was still dressed in those hideous ass nonslip shoes and an all black outfit with food stains all over her.

"I need 3 fucking showers." Dream replied before she walked in the house.

Just as I was about to get in the car her brother DJ pulled up in the driveway.

"Wassup" I nodded my head at him and started to get in the car.

"Aye lemme talk to you" He said and started to walk over. "Damn this muhfucka nice" He eyed down the car as he dapped up with me.

"Thank you" I chuckled, "Whatchu need?"

"Aye bro put me on" He spoke lowly.

"Whatchu mean?" I questioned with a confused look upon my face.

"I need some money man. I can't keep slaving at Amazon, I need to get out my momma crib, I need my own wheels. I need money bro" DJ stated, "Just gimme something and I'll have that shit gone in a hour."

"Ion know what you talking about" I laughed shaking my head.

"Nigga I ain't new to this. My pops ran these same streets and he still making plays from the pin." DJ replied, "Whatever you need me to do, I gotchu. No questions asked" 

"What're you talking about?" I said furrowing my eyebrows at him. "What you tryna work at the shop or something?"

"Nigga I know that shit just a front." He replied, "You doing a good job covering that shit but niggas with they ears to the streets know"

"What the streets saying?"

"You gon give me a job?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nigga this ain't no game" I frowned.

"Fuck I look like helping you for free" He spat back.

I stood there and glared at him. I was trying to figure out if he was just bullshitting or if he actually knew something.

"Man" I sucked my teeth. "Ya sister gon kill me" I sighed and shook my head.

"Ion know what y'all got going on but right now ion even care about allat. Bro I got a baby on the way, I gotta make some shit shake" 

Despite Dream barely knowing me she's been so open with me about how her dad's lifestyle really affected her. I would be a shitty ass individual to then go and put her brother on to game as well. But, I could just tell by the look in his eye, he was going to serve, whether it's for me or somebody else.

"Gimme yo number" I handed him my phone "Don't send no other niggas my way, I'm only doing this shit for you"

"I appreciate it bro" He said handing me the phone back. "Some nigga named Derrick gon run up on one of y'all drops and they think y'all keep money in y'all trap"

"How you know this?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"I keep an ear to the streets at all the times" He shrugged his shoulders.

"What else did your ear hear?"

"Nothing" DJ shook his head "Keep whoever that Lee nigga is around. He got niggas shook and he riding for you foreal."

I nodded my head, "Congrats on the baby" I dapped up with him.

"Don't say that shit too loud, I haven't told anybody yet"

"I'll keep yo secret, if you keep mine" I replied.

"I won't tell her" DJ reassured me. "You know she not leaving Montrell unless he breakup with her" He laughed.

"She's just the homie" I told him. This felt like the thousandth time I've said this. "He called her out her name though so check him on that" I got into the car and started it up.

His smile instantly turned into a frown, "Thanks for looking out"

I nodded my head and pulled off.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9K 87 6
"Why would lie to me it's not Hard to keep it a buck"
1M 41.9K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
109K 1.7K 24
you can't trust nobody . not even the man you slept with