Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #009
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #013
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
CASE #020
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #024
CASE #025
CASE #026
CASE #027
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #012

2.2K 123 49
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #012

Despite his injured self, Akashi Seijuurou insisted on following the Special Squad to find Heiwayuki. Yukio had told him beforehand that she'd return Heiwa to where she was initially before the Ghouls kidnapped her. They headed to the Casino once again. It wasn't as crowded as usual because it's morning.

    The room labeled 'VIP II' was locked and they had to let Mikage crush the door since Seijuurou was badly hurt because of the ritual. All they saw was Arai on the sofa, unconscious but Heiwayuki was nowhere in view.

________________

AKASHI SEIJUUROU

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

    As the minor officers were busy removing Arai from the place, I hunted for her in utmost desperation. The curse is not with me, so she must be alive. 20 minutes of running here and there, an idea came to me. If anyone is kidnapped, the most strategic place to kill him or her without anyone seeing it is...

    I used the stairs to reach the ground floor. Kitchen. When I barged in, some girls in the workplace squealed in surprise as they saw me holding a gun.

    "Where is the freezer?" I asked one of them.

    The man pointed to behind him and I thanked him before running towards it. I took a deep breath before lifting the lid. Sure enough, she's there. Curled like a ball; she was pale, barely breathing and when I touched her, she was too cold. Like a frozen fish in a freezer.

    The walkie-talkie on my waist crackled. I placed it near my mouth.

    "Seijuurou, where are you?" Mikage's voice filled my eardrums.

    "I found her, ground floor, kitchen. Bring the paramedics along."

    The thing crackled again and I placed it back to my waist. I bent down to pick her up and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my head. I winced, bit my lip and reached out to her.

    "Heiwayuki," I whispered when I lifted her up. "You're safe now, honey."

    She was numb. As soon as I carried her out of that damn freezer, my legs gave out and we fell to the floor. I hugged her ever so tightly and caressed her hair.

    "Seijuurou!" Mikage called out and several of his men came to us. I refused to let her go but Mikage pulled me and told me if I won't let her go, she'll die of severe hypothermia.

________________

HEIWAYUKI AKASHI

    "He's stubborn at the most unpredictable moments. He's a sweet person, always searching for anyone to help. He tends to excel in everything because he wants to be useful to others. He hates losing, thus, failing to concentrate will be disrespecting his self. I've been wondering, at the very moment I closed my eyes, I wondered... would he be all right without me by his side? He's been living under my protection since birth. He's shy when it comes to socializing, during his early age, that is. Heiwayuki-san, I don't want you to be a mere toy of his like what he did to other girls. Since he came this far to help you, I'm sure you mean something to him. Deep down the core, he doesn't know."

    That was what she told me. Kaori. Akashi Kaori, Senpai's mother. I met her during my worst experience after the skydiving accident ever. So it's like this. When Arai tried to start his project on me, Yuuji called upon the dead souls and attacked me. I screamed and Arai was shocked. I have no idea what happened after that but when I came to, it was too cold. Then I passed out again. Probably days after, I woke up and found myself as a soul.

    Suddenly I was lifted up to the sky, I saw thousands, maybe millions of souls wandering around the sky. I heard Senpai's voice, screaming in agony, Yukio's voice, assuring him that the pain will be temporary and that was when I met Senpai's mother. I was explained about what Senpai was doing and it had me panicked.

    We had a meaningful conversation before I passed out again when Yukio came charging towards me. When I felt myself, it was numb. My whole body was numb, frozen, like a fish in a freezer. I'm not sure if I did shiver. Warmth suddenly engulfed me. This is...

    "Heiwayuki," that familiar voice had me excited for a moment there. "You're safe now, honey."

    I wanted to sigh, I wanted to laugh and I wanted to push him away. This pervert. Confusing and all, but still always the one who'll be saving my ass from anything and will always be the one calling me those so-called sweet words.

______________

The sound of beeping heart monitor was the first sound I heard after waking up from a deep, deep slumber. The light was dim, thankfully and I could hear another beeping sound of heart monitor. I pulled myself up and looked to my left.

    "Senpai..." I croaked. His face was pale and his red hair was a mess. The air conditioner is working well but he was sweating a lot. His half-naked body, exposed to the surrounding and I could see some burnt marks on his abs, torso and chest area.

    I lowered my eyelids and exhaled sharply. He looked really hurt and I suppose it was because of me. I reached for the glass beside my bed and I have no idea why but my hand was too weak to even grip on something. The glass fell out of my grasp and crashed on the floor. My breath was shaky and I tried to get off the bed to tidy the mess.

    The door went opened abruptly and Mamura-senpai came rushing in. "Heiwa!" he spoke. Ah... been a while since I've heard his voice. He pushed me back to the bed and picked up the shattered glass.

    "Welcome back." He smiled at me.

    I nodded once and grinned at him.

    After settling the pieces, he sat down on the chair beside my bed. We didn't talk or even look at each other for about a minute a half until he spoke.

    "Sorry we were late." He said.

    I shook my head. "Thanks, actually," then glanced at Senpai. "How's Seijuurou-senpai?"

    Mamura-senpai smiled softly. "He's fine by now. Though the burnt marks won't probably go until after a few weeks. Either ways, he's out of coma state and will wake up in a few hours." He replied.

    "I'm sorry for what happened. I didn't think Yuuji would call them out like that." I said.

    "It's fine. No one's blaming you." He said and gave me another glass of water. This time, he was the one who helped me drink. After a few gulps, I said my thanks and he ordered me to have some more rest. Even when I said I got tired sleeping all the time, he pushed my head to the pillow and left me.

    I turned my head to Senpai. He was breathing rather slowly and his slightly parted lips covered by oxygen mask—pfft, I'm becoming a pervert already. Shush, Akashi, sleep now.

________________

2 weeks later

    "Heiwayuki-san today is your duty for cleaning the toilets. You're paired up with Naho but she's absent today. Do you want me to help?" the class rep asked me after class.

    "Never mind, I'm fine by myself." I smiled at her.

    "Are you sure?" she asked again, frowning worriedly at the bandage around my forehead.

    I nodded vigorously. "Yes I'm very sure. You can head home, thank you for reminding me."

    "Okay then." She said then left the now empty classroom. It's been two weeks since I woke up and well enough to attend school. I haven't heard of Seijuurou-senpai yet but I hope he's fine. I turned off the lights and fans in the classroom before proceeding to the highest floor to clean up toilets.

    Just a reminder, schools in Japan doesn't have any toilet cleaners or drain cleaners. Students will have their own schedule to clean the toilets two times a day. So I'm one of them today and supposedly with my partner whoever her name was but then again, I prefer working alone.

    I placed my bags just outside the toilet and entered. There are mops and cleaning tools to use so I grabbed a pail and filled it with water, mix it with soap, wet the mop, dipped it and mopped the whole floor, that is right after I rinse the floor with clean water.

    Talking about loneliness, I wonder where Soujirou went. Usually he talks to me, annoys me a lot and makes me want to kill him. "Oi, nameless ghost. Come out, I'm bored." I called out.

    A laugh was heard and I cringed. "Ah, didn't think you'd call me. And I'm not nameless, you knew my name."

    I chuckled. "I haven't confirmed that you're really Senpai's brother."

    "Even though you met our mother?"

    I stopped. "You knew?!"

    "Just so you know I'm a wandering soul. I follow you anywhere I want."

    "If you're really Senpai's brother who died protecting him, why would you try to harm us? Why didn't you help Senpai when he tried to reach me?"

    He went silent.

    "Answer my question, dammit!" I urged.

    "You won't understand."

    "If you tell me properly and I translate your so-called not understandable statement with Google Translate, maybe I could understand."

    "It's a reason you won't understand why. Like why you stole Seijuurou's power... it's not understandable to brats like you."

    "Now you're calling me brat?"

    "I don't want to hurt anyone but this is an exception. What must be done has to be done."

    "You are insane."

    Silence again. I sighed. He left me.

    "Heiwayuki."

    I looked up and gasped. "S-senpai!!!!"

    There, right at the door, stood Akashi Seijuurou, leaning his left side on the doorframe, a smirk masking his face. "Yeah, nice to be back one piece." He stated.

    "Are you fine enough to walk out of bed?" I asked.

    "Just for dearest Heiwayuki." He smiled and approached.

    "I didn't know you came to school!"

    "Because I want to make a surprise for you."

    "Enough reasons." I rolled my eyes. He stopped by the sink because a pool of water surrounded me and he didn't want to wet his shoes I guess.

    "Come here." He gestured.

    I frowned and eyed him. "No. You're being creepy."

    Again, he smiled. How I miss that disgusting sneer. "Detention after school tomorrow for disobeying my orders." He said and with one step, he hurled towards me.

    "Huwaa! Senpai!" I yelped as he caught me in an embrace and we crashed the floor together. He pushed my head to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

    "Don't leave me again." He muttered. I could feel water slipping under my skirt and came into contact with my skin underneath. Gosh... he should know that the floor is flooded with water.  

    "Senpai, I am wet."

    "... W-wet?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

    "I MEANT MY SHIRT IS ALL SOAKED IN WATER! GODDAMMIT DON'T THINK DIRTY!!!!" I yelled and struggled from his grip.

    He laughed then released me before landing on his back, too beside me. I turned my head to him.

    "See, I'm wet too now." He winked.

    "SENPAI!!!!"

****

A/N: I... I'm sorry... I'M SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU GUYS T.T I WASN'T IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE I'M SORRY HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN? DAMMIT I'M SORRY.

Thank you for those who still supported me regardless of this thing being isolated... just for a little while. I got addicted to Rivaille for some reason and seconded Akashi.

Hey, but I'm back riiiightt? I have so many things to say, to apologize for but I bet you don't want to read long ass author's note.

So, to make up for it... I have nothing to offer I'm sorry X'D

I hope you guys are in good health and care and I wish you happy day (wait what) and I've been watching too much Ryan Higa I think I'm influenced by his weird style of talking XD

Either way, Higa is an Asian so do I and I'm proud of him.

Okay, long short high low, thank you for waiting and,

By my leave, mortals~

Love, Ryuuki <3

And just so you know, I ditched my homework to update for you guys X'D I felt so guilty. Thanks for waiting again!! Love you to the core!! <3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.1K 36
This story's a Akashi x reader fanfiction. the story is set in your POV, without the use of [y/n] and anything that sort. This story development wil...
260K 6.7K 15
You're the new girl at Rakuzan and it seems like the emperor has his eyes on you. He's the perfect gentleman, but you sense something lurking in his...
145K 5.2K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
59K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...