Cold Blood

By djjinx

A girl who was born and raised in the city was suddenly moving to one of the historic and traditional provinc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Room 309
Chapter 2: Cold Blood
Chapter 3: Steal
Chapter 4: Do I look good?
Chapter 5: Strawberries
Chapter 6: Who is Jessica?
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Jeonju
Chapter 9: Universe
Chapter 10: Shakespeare
Chapter 11: The Exes
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: Arcane
Chapter 14: Ice Cream
Chapter 15: TaeNy Day
Chapter 16: Zephyr
Chapter 18: Escape
Chapter 19: Selfless
Chapter 20: Solicitous
Chapter 21: Trustworthy
Chapter 22: Mission
Epilogue
Waves of Romance

Chapter 17: Party Time

444 27 8
By djjinx

After eating our brunch, Taeyeon and I wore a proper attire before going to the lobby. When we got there, Sunny is already sitting at the couch, waiting for us. She didn't even gave me a call. She just waited there.

"Hey! You're fast. Why didn't you call me?" I furrowed my eyebrows to her.

"I don't wanna bother you more than I did." She sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, worried.

"No." She looked away when Taeyeon stood beside me, watching Sunny without a word. I guess she's still being cautious with Taeyeon around her. After all, Taeyeon left them for 2 years.

"Why?" I crossed my arm on my chest.

"I think we should just talk about this at the rest house." I heard the woman beside me talk gently. She's not cold! Wow. Even Sunny was surprised to hear that.

"It wouldn't be comfortable for the both of you to talk here. Tourists went here first before touring the Ranch. We wouldn't want them to see any of you crying or whatsoever. Also, it's not a good idea to let them eavesdropping whatever problem Sunny have." Well, she's got a point. Although she explained quite a lot, I do understand her. Having someone to eavesdrop about your problem can make you feel uncomfortable. Irritated even. So I nod my head and agreed to what she have suggested.

We walked our way to the rest house. It's actually isn't that far from the lobby. Besides, the view of the Ranch is very beautiful. I will never get tired to say that. I will never be over it's sight.

While walking, I am between Sunny and Taeyeon. Taeyeon and I are holding each other's hands and I can sense that Sunny's been eyeing it since a while ago. Ah yeah! We don't do skinship in front of them. Actually, not when we're inside the university. So I don't blame her if this is all new to her. Although I know that she may have an idea. After all, she's the first to notice Taeyeon's feelings for me.

"You're just staying at the rest house every weekend?" Sunny asked curiously. Well, Taeyeon and I are always out every weekend. And that's because we're visiting the Jung sisters.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"I have other properties to visit, Sunny." Taeyeon spoke to her.

"Ah yeah." Sunny awkwardly replied. They are cute. How I wish she brought Yoona too. She'll be happy to have Taeyeon interacting with them for sure.

Taeyeon insert the key and we all went in. We sat at the couch on the living room. There was a silence for quite some time before I decided to ask Sunny about her problem. I realized that it would be awkward for her to take the first move.

"So, what happened? You seem so... stress." I carefully asked.

"Yeah, so my family's having a problem." She turn her body sideways to face me fully. "It turned out that my father have been in contact with Sooyoung's uncle. And eventually, my father began to borrow money from them and he's in complete debt now. I just can't believe that my father actually have the guts to tell us that he doesn't have a debt from the Chois where in fact, there are documents that he signed himself." She sighed.

"Your father doesn't know that he borrowed money from them?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes. And he said that he can't remember signing a paper. I just don't know what to do anymore. His dept is so much that we could be homeless anytime soon." I can feel hear frustration in her voice. That must be tough for her.

"Do you think your father is sure that he didn't sign such papers?" Taeyeon asked seriously. Oh no I don't like this feeling. I knew she's indicating something in there.

"I don't know. But he's certain that he didn't sign anything. I just don't know what to do anymore. Suddenly I'm faced with such a huge responsibility. I mean, what can I do? I'm still a student. And it's possible that I'll drop out anytime soon." She plopped her elbows on each of her knees and covered her face using her hands stressfully.

"You're not gonna drop out, Soonkyu." Taeyeon said with finality.

"Taeyeon, I don't even know how to pay them. Our wealth is not enough."

"I'll help."

"W-What?" Sunny stuttered in shock.

"I'll help, Soonkyu. But for now, don't pay them even a cent." Taeyeon crossed her arms on her chest she started to be on her serious mode. Damn! She's so hot.

"What do you mean? Taeyeon, I don't wanna see my father behind those bars!" She said frustratingly.

I scoot closer to her as I rubbed her arms. "Shhh! Trust her." I whispered. I may not know exactly what's inside of Taeyeon's mind, but I do have an idea what is it.

"Can you promise me to keep my father safety?"

"I promise. Trust me with this." Taeyeon walk out. I saw her fished out her phone from her pocket. I guess she'll call someone.

"Your father will be fine. You will be fine, Sunny." I reassured her. She nod her head continuously, as if saying she believes in me. She believes in Taeyeon.

We waited at the couch silently. I'm busy thinking of what's in Taeyeon's mind. Why would she ask Sunny to do that? Is she thinking that the Chois did something bad again?

"I called my uncle. We'll do an investigation about this. I'm asking you for 3 days. We want a thorough investigation." That's the thing she said when she came back from her phone call.

"I think I can do that. 3 days is fine." Sunny agreed with a nod.

"Good. Now, have you eaten?" Taeyeon asked her with a furrowed eyebrows. Sunny shook her head shyly. She must be so stress to rush here instead of getting something to eat first.

"I've just eaten brunch with Tiffany. Wanna wait for a few minutes? I'll cook for you." Gosh! Taeyeon's being wam to her now. I feel so happy.

"Y-You don't have to." Sunny confusingly replied. She must be still in shock. Taeyeon kept on surprising her with her action.

"I want to." Taeyeon didn't wait for any response anymore as she went to the kitchen to cook something.

"Hey, baby. Do you wanna eat again? Should I cook our lunch now too?" She came back to ask me that. I'm so shy. She just called me baby in front of Sunny! And the latter is completely surprised. I can see excitement written on her face.

"Only if you let me help." I said cheekily. She rolled her eyes as if saying 'as expected'.

"Sunny needs company." She excused.

"No, no. I'm fine here." Sunny immediately intervene. I look up at Taeyeon as I raised an eyebrow to her.

"No. You need company." Taeyeon glared at her. She's cheating! She's trying to scare her.

"Ah y-yeah." Sunny nod her head. Satisfied, Taeyeon smirked as she raised an eyebrow to me before turning around and walk away. That sneaky bitch.

"Are you... together now?" Sunny carefully asked me after a few minutes of silence.

I nod my head. "We're official since this morning." I looked away. I know she doesn't know what we did here last night but it's still makes me blush.

She chuckled. "I knew it. You look good together. Don't be shy." I heaved a sigh when I heard her say that. Okay, Tiffany. Calm down. Sunny doesn't know a thing.

"I haven't seen Taeyeon so happy until now. And I have to thank you for that. Thank you for making my best friend happy again." She held my hand. Why is she so loyal to Tae? I wanna friend like her. I've never thought that real friendship like this truely exist. I've never seen one before. And it truly amaze me to witness such thing now.

"You don't have to thank me. Besides, I'm not just keeping Taeyeon happy. I am happy too. I'm more than happy." I smiled widely, showing her how truly happy I am with her best friend. She nod her head, satisfied of my response.

Later on, I decided to join my girlfriend at the kitchen. She immediately furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of me.

"I told you to sit there."

"Why? I can't watch my girlfriend cook for us?" I asked sweetly. She raised her eyebrows and slowly, a smile grew on her face.

"Are you afraid again that your girlfriend will poison you?" She asked gently, referring to the first time she cooked breakfast to me and I was shameless enough to ask her if she's putting a poison on my food.

"No. I'm afraid my girlfriend is putting too much of love on preparing my food. 'cause I'm drowning with her overflowing love for me." I said cheekily.

"Touché." She remarked. I laughed lightly. She peck my cheek before continuing her work. She made herself busy cooking while I just watch her with so much of admiration in my eyes. I really love this woman. I smiled to myself.

"Can you call Sunny for me? I'm done cooking. We should eat now." I nod my head and left without a word to call the said woman.

"Sunny, let's eat." I beckon her using my hand. She immediately stood up, not wanting to make us wait any longer.

"I'm pretty sure I'll gain weight if you always cook for us, Tae." I pouted. We are all sitting at the dining room. I just done eating my food while Taeyeon and Sunny are still eating theirs.

"Does it bother you?" She held my hand under the table. I can feel her caressing it gently. The butterflies on my stomach became wild again. Excited for Taeyeon's touch everytime.

"Not really. The thing that bother me the most is the fact that you won't let me help."  I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Nah. I wanna take care of you." She said.

"You're already taking care of me enough. Besides, you're not my nanny to go too far just because you're taking care of me. I mean, I can cook too. Not as good as you but still, I can."

"Fine. We'll start by letting you chop the veggies next time. I don't want you to go near the fire."

"Fine to me." I sat up with a smile. That's better than doing nothing at all.

"Good girl." She winked. Gosh! That's sexy!

"Now, what shall we do today?" I asked them when we're all done eating.

"I'm not sure." Sunny replied with a gloomy face.

"Do you wanna watch movie? We can cuddle at the couch." Taeyeon talked to me sweetly. My cheeks are burning when I heard the word cuddle at the couch. Memories from last night flashback to me.

"S-Sunny is here." I stuttered. I wanna slap my face for stuttering like that! By the looks of Taeyeon's face, I know that she have an idea what's going on in my mind. If Sunny wasn't here, she already teased me!

"Well, she can sit at the other couch." She shrugged. I look over and my eyes met Sunny's.

"That's actually better for me. I wouldn't want to be the third wheel." She grimaced her face jokingly.

"Like as if you're not a third wheel right now." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. I lightly slapped her lap then she laughed. "I was just joking, my love." She kissed my cheek softly. I think I'm turning red like a tomato again. I'm still shy when someone's around us and she's being the sweetest human being. I mean, I'm used to it when we're alone 'cause we purposely done that. I know I was the one got mad at her for turning cold when someone's around. And now that she kept acting how she acts when we're alone, I can't help but to be shy.

I pouted when I felt her arms wrapped on my waist. "So, cuddle?" She asked sexily. It's almost like a seduce! And as if I'm possessed, I nod my head gently. What the hell?

As per Taeyeon's arrangements, we are indeed laying at the same couch, cuddling each other while Sunny's at the other one. We're watching an action movie right now. And the woman laying on top of my chest is so into the movie. She never even move her eyes away from the TV. Wait, does she even blink? I don't know. I'm not sure. She's too focus.

"Movie's playing on the TV, Ms. Hwang. Not in my face." She spoke without looking at me. My eyes widened in shock and immediately, I turn my head back to the movie. I felt her giggle on top of me. I pout my lips. She always enjoy to tease me.

We stayed like that for the rest of the day, watching movies and teasing each other with Sunny.

Suddenly, a phone vibrated in between us. I raised my eyebrow. It's Taeyeon's phone. She smiled apologetically to me as she fished out the her phone. I was so surprised when I saw my father's number flashing on her screen.

"It's your dad. I need to answer this." She said and immediately sat up to take the call. I also sat up as I crossed my arms on my chest, eyeing her with so much questions. How come she's have a number of my father? And how come I didn't know about this? Since when?

"Mr. Hwang?" That's the only thing I heard from her and the next thing I know, she's frozen on her seat. Her eyes widening for a second and glared the next after. What's happening?

I didn't hear anything from her anymore. She hang up her phone and was still frozen in place for quite awhile. I was startled when she suddenly stood up out of nowhere.

"We have to leave. Now." Taeyeon said in full danger. I don't like the feeling of this.

---

Taeyeon's POV

"It's your dad. I need to answer this." I sat up. I can feel her eyes questioning me. I'll answer your questions later, baby. Let me just talk to my future father in law for now. I smirked inward. I love the thought.

"Mr. Hwang?"

"Taeyeon! We've found your mother. She's with your uncle now. I'm on my way with my men to take the Jung sisters. So now I want you to drive to the safe house right this instance. The Chois are on the search of you in change of your mother. And please take my dear Tiffany, Taeyeon. Don't leave her. Siwon's on his way to get her. I'm entrusting you my daughter's safety, Taeyeon! Take care on your way here. Be mindful and alert. I sent your men. They're on their way to escort you." I can hear the engine of a speeding car on his background. I froze. Fuck!

I hang up my phone without responding on him. I forgot that I just answered him on my mind. But that's not important for now. Our safety is the top priority. I stood up, surprising the two ladies on each couch.

"We have to leave. Now." I said.

"What's happening?" I heard Sunny. Right. She's here too. I couldn't just leave her here. And I couldn't possibly just let her drive on her own. She'll be in danger either way.

"You come with us, Sunny. Tiffany, let's go honey. We have to hurry!" I turn off the TV as I run at the kitchen to take my keys where I hang them before cooking a while ago.

I run outside to take my car. I didn't even bother to lock the rest house anymore. Sunny and Tiffany seems to sense that this is serious. So they didn't ask anymore and just rush to get inside the car.

"Put your seatbelts on." I reminded. I glared at the road in front as I'm readying my car for a speed up. Party time.

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

Have you watched Money Heist? 😁 I did. Hehehe until the last party with Tokyo hohoho 🤟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 753 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
My Main By Naru

Fanfiction

111K 2.2K 21
Completed. Beginner's Luck. ☺
10.6K 264 17
[NOTMINE] Credit: kjms29 Check her out on AFF http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1110749/ And she's on Ask: http://ask.fm/kjms29 She's an aweso...
4.1K 133 14
We all know that Gumiho is considered bad by nature as a celestial fox spirit creature that appears in the tales and legends of Korea and originally...