ZAIDEN VAUGHN

By mochacapri

Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whol... More

A//n
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
Epilogue
A//N
new book
New Book {Published}

Chapter Forty-Three

7K 225 9
By mochacapri

Auria's POV

Getting off the elevator just as my phone started ringing and I swear if it's Zaiden calling me I'm not answering I only left an hour ago to go get my massage as I couldn't get to do so last night since someone wanted to be childish.

I grab it from my pocket to see it was Ezric so I picked almost immediately. "Hello?" I ask being all too happy walking to our room door, "hi little sister" he says sweetly "I'm not little Ez, I'm literally three years younger than you are" I tell him pouting even though he obviously couldn't see me "well whatever, how's your trip going and how's the little guy?" he ask happily. "My trip is going amazing and your nephew is doing well" I tell him truthfully.

"That's great, dad wanted to speak with you but he has gone out maybe he'll give you a call later" he informed me as I got the door open and walk into the room to immediately be engolfed by strong arms wrapping around me making me sigh. "Listen, I've got to tend to this big baby I'll give you guys a call later okay" I tell him and he chuckled "alright then bye, I love you" he says making me smile "I love you too" I tell him before hanging up.

Zaiden pulled away from me looking at me suspiciously and I shrug walking past him going to the living area to take a seat on the huge couch. "Do you not see me? Who was that even?" he ask walking up to me with his arms cross over his chest "did you have lunch without me?" I ask ignoring his questions because suddenly the coffee table was more interesting.

"Auria? Aren't you going to answer me? Plus it's almost midday I haven't had anything since morning " he says and I should've known better because unless we're at work we don't eat without each other "we should get food I don't want you being hungry" I tell him standing and was about to walk to the phone that was before I'm being pushed up against the wall making a gasp escape me. "Who was that?" he ask all serious and I wanted so bad to laugh at how possessive he is but I also wanted to get on his nerves "why do you wanna know? Can't I speak with anyone but you?" I ask pushing my luck as I know he was getting angry, he sigh deeply and place his forehead on mine closing his eyes while I stayed quiet.

After about a minute of what was him seeming to calm down he pulled away before looking straight into my eyes as if searching my soul. He took his time in looking at me before a smirk grew on his face making me look up at him confused. He smashed his lips on mine kissing me roughly for what seems like hours before he took me to the bed, and let's just stay it was an hour or two of him literally making sure I know that I belong to him.

********

"Auria?" came my name making me to stir in my sleep as I didn't want to wake up just yet, "baby, come on we have people coming over" he tells me but I didn't care I just wanted to stay asleep. Soon I felt like I was floating and my eyes shot open to see Zaiden was carrying me "what are you doing? Put me down" I tell him wiggling in his arms and he stops walking and let me down with a smug look on his face as I stood in front of him. I took a step forward and there was a sharp pain at my lower, lower abdomen making me wince "Exactly" he says lifting me bridal style once more while I pout at him.

He got to the bathroom where the tub was already filled with water and since I wasn't wearing clothes he just lowered me in it and all my muscles immediately relaxed from the warmth of the water. We're literally never doing that again, even though it was kind of my fault as I didn't want to answer him but still that's off limits from now until forever.

"You relax for sometime, they ought to be here in the next 20 minutes " he says but I was too comfortable to answer him so I just nod.

I only assume he was talking about the persons that are supposed to get me a dress for tonight which doesn't seem like too long since they were already coming here. I really hope tonight goes by quickly even though I really wanted to go I also want to stay here and just cuddle with Zaiden but a few hours won't hurt unless it's with Zaiden because see what he did all in the name of jealousy.

After a felt a bit better I decided on getting out as my belly was growling, I wasn't even feeling hungry but I guess this little one has different ideas.

I carefully got out the tub grabbing a towel and wrapped it around me I walk out into the room but Zaiden wasn't there so I just called out for him. Soon he was walking in and fully clothed looking all serious and annoyed as he was on his phone, I waited for him to finish his call so I just got a navy blue lingerie set on since it would be dark enough to wear with any dress I'm given. Once I got dressed in my undies I grab a fluffy white robe and wore it walking back to Zaiden who was angrily speaking in another language which I recognize to be russian.

"фигня!, смирись с этим, или я разберусь с вами обоими, как только вернусь!"he say ending the call rubbing his forehead frustratingly (bullshit!, deal with this or I'll deal with both of you as soon as I get back!) "is everything okay?" I ask going to stand in front of him as he was now sitting on the bed, he pulled me towards him and hugs me placing his head on my growing belly and I just ran my fingers through his already messed up hair.

"Did you need something?" he asks pulling away to look at me "I'm hungry " I tell him softly still sort of worried that he's upset. He took a deep breath and sigh before standing and making me step back a little as he was still holding onto me. "Alright, I'm not gonna be mad we're going to have some food and then get ready for the night okay" he says as if to convince himself but I only nod up at him before he kisses me making me smile.

He walks away to go order us something while I went to the door as it was buzzing. Once I got it open there was two females and a male standing there all smiles, I kinda knew who they are from there whole attire so I gave them a simple smile stepping to the side and allowing them in.

Zaiden walks out to where we were and came wrapping his hands around me from behind gently rubbing my belly over the robe. "Mr.Vaughn, it's nice seeing you again" the male says with a deep accented voice "like wise, this is Auria" Zaiden introduces me and I just waved at them "Bonjour, I'm Dominic and this is Eva and Faith she says pointing at each girl behind him.

The door went off again and Zaiden went to go get it so I lead Dominic and the others to the living area so they could get things set up as they requested. Zaiden came back with our food which was just a simple fruit and veggie salad and diet dr.pepper for me and the same for himself only he got coffee.

After I finished up eating and choosing my dress I was now gonna get my hair done. In this pass hour I've learned so much, these people are from Alianna's company call Vaughn X Paris, I knew she was a fashioned designer but I didn't know she made ball gowns and wedding dresses that's super interesting no wonder why it's such a huge company.

I was getting my hair done and it only just now dawned on me that I haven't seen Zaiden in a minute but he must be somewhere around here I think he's still on the phone with Nathan. Faith did my makeup and it was so pretty and made my skin look flawless and perfect.

I got to taking some pictures even though I wasn't fully dressed since of course Zalia and Jace had to be the one's calling me and asking for pictures I wasn't even in the mood but with Zalia anyone would feel motivated to take over the world when she's finish with her everyday speech.

Dominic informed me that it was 6:45 and we ought to get going at 7pm. I still didn't know where Zaiden was but he must be getting ready to go by now. Eva help me into the dress that I chose which was a simple black strapless mermaid one with a sort of deep V neckline, I also got on black heel that wasn't at all too complicated to walk in since I wasn't ready to be embarrassed from falling.

I was getting on some accessories when Zaiden walked out with the phone at his ear still. He stood there just staring at me making me blush extremely hard, "you look amazing" he said looking me over "thank you" I tell him shyly.

Now noticing he was wearing a very chic blackish- grey suit and his hair was neatly styled he looks so handsome standing there looking at me like he was ready to demolish me any minute now.

"You look charming yourself " I tell him and he smiles at me "grazie amore mio" he says before walking away to go speak on his phone making me pull my eyebrows together I partially know what he said and I think it was 'thank you love' whatever he said, I have got to make the time to learn the basics in Italian or else I'll be confused every time.

I got finish with everything and Dominic and the others got there things ready to go. Zaiden gave them a cheque and they bid us goodbyes before leaving. Zaiden got his things that he needed and I got my purse and we headed out making sure to lock the door behind us before heading to the elevator.

Once we got down to the first floor I interlace my hand with his, we walked out and to the door where there was three cars waiting for us as usual sometimes I really do have to wonder if I'm dating the president or a king of some kind. He got the car door open for me and helped me in fixing my dress making me flash him a smile, he walked around and got in beside me as the car started and we were on our way to the venue of the festivities I guess.

__________________________________________________

A//n

Well this took a long while, I'm so sorry for the long wait babies it's been a long week.

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6.7K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
635K 19.4K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
382K 16.3K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...
2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...