Angry Wolf and His Deaf Mate

Af Nefertel

Nai's always felt different, been made to feel like he is a freak. A move to a new town should be a chance fo... Mere

Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Max
Clay
Epilogue
Spin-off
In Time - Part 1
In Time - Part 2
Save Me - Part 1
Save Me - Part 2
My Saviour - Part 1
My Saviour - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 1
Second Chances - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 3
New Start - Part 1
New Start - Part 2

New Start - Part 3

300 14 0
Af Nefertel

We sent a letter to my mother several days later and a few weeks after that she showed up at the door with a bag in hand. She left my father, dissolved her bond with him. Tanner happily welcomed her into our pack.

'Woah! Our pack,' it truly did feel like my pack now. Ever since news of our child got around, people I had not spoken to before came to congratulate us. No one cared that I was male, they were all happy for us.

They even started calling me Luna. At first, I was confused as to why until Tanner explained that is what they call the alpha's mate.

Mother told me that she would have left my father sooner but she knew he wouldn't allow her to take me with her, so she stayed with him but her love for him had turned to hate. She was even ashamed of her older sons. She stayed after I left but she had been searching for me all this time. When my letter arrived she knew exactly what she was going to do.

She was surprised to learn she was going to be a grandmother but happy that I would know the happiness of having a child.

----

A few months later I gave birth to a beautiful little boy. It was tiring and painful to be cut open but thankfully I healed quickly enough, though it took a few hours. Our son was beautiful and healthy. You could already see some of Tanner in him. Tanner said he could see me in him but I couldn't yet.

We decided to name him Leo after my mother who is called Leona. She broke out crying when we told her. Tanner had told her it was because she had tried to take care of me during that dark time. He loved her like his own mother even more so for that.

Tanner held onto me as I held Leo. My heart was close to bursting and I couldn't be happier. A small part of me wanted to show my father that he was wrong but that coward isn't coming anywhere near my family ever!

We stood in front of the window looking out at our pack as they prepared for the ceremony to officially welcome me as the alpha's mate, my son and my mother into the pack. I was looking forward to it but, if I am completely honest, I am looking forward to something else more.

Since the day we discovered I was carrying his child Tanner and I haven't really had a chance to be intimate. We have kissed and fondled each other but that was as far as Tanner was willing to go. He didn't want to risk hurting the baby. I had been both annoyed and touched by his care.

However now that Leo is here he won't escape me. Mum will have him after the ceremony so that we can finally be alone. I hated that my only time with him was heat-induced. Tonight, that would change.

-----

The ceremony was great. Everyone clapped and cheered when Tanner introduced me and made a declaration of pure love in front of them. I was embarrassed but pleased. They all awed at Leo and cheered for Mum. When Tanner explained what she sacrificed for me they cheered louder for her than they had for me.

Tanner was surprised when she took Leo from him and said she was going to turn in early. He tried to take Leo back, saying he will tire her out. She shooed his hands away and told us to have fun. Tanner looked confused.

It only took him looking at my red face for him to understand. We were a mess of limbs and lips as we banged into our room. Our hands made quick work of our clothes and Tanner instantly dropped to his knees in front of me.

"I can't be gentle Cub, it's been too long and I want you too much," he growled before taking my achingly hard cock into his hot mouth.

My head tilted back and I moaned loudly into the darkening room. His hot mouth sucked and moved up and around my shaft. His tongue swiped around the head when he moved up.

As his mouth is making me weak in the knees his hands are massaging my ass cheeks. A finger every so often swipes in between each cheek touching my sensitive puckered hole.

"Tan!" I moan again.

He pulled back and my cock popped out of his mouth with a wet sound. He turned me around quickly. Instantly, his mouth and tongue replaced his hands and I fell forward. My legs feel like they have turned to jelly. I am unable to support my own weight. Luckily, Tan is holding me up.

Once he is satisfied I am ready he stood up, lined himself with my hole and pushed in with one stroke. The mixture of pleasure and pain caused a rush of cum to leak out of my over sensitive cock.

"Fuck Cub! You feel so fucking good," Tanner moaned as his hips took over. However, I can tell he is aware enough to not go too hard so he doesn't hurt his mate.

"Please, Tan...." I have no idea what I was asking for but he seemed to know.

He pulled me up, pushed my back further into his chest and gripped my cock. My moans increase in volume as he pumped me in time with his thrusts.

Too soon for my liking, I came all over his hand and the bedsheet in front of us. He followed a couple of thrusts later easing my embarrassment of cumming so soon. Tanner continued to slowly thrust inside of me causing me to shoot another load.

We both collapsed onto the bed. Tanner had enough sense to move off me carefully and pull us up to lay down on the pillows. He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed into his chest.

---

I was awoken a few hours later to someone stroking my semi-erect cock, as well as a fully erect cock easing its way inside me. Someone was playfully and sensually nipping, licking and kissing up and down my neck.

"Tan!" I moaned. As he continued to assault me again and again.

We made love several more times that night. Until we finally collapsed, truly spent, an hour after the sun had risen. Tan was lying on his back, his sleepy eyes refusing to close. I was laid half on him with my head raised up on my hand so I could look at him too.

"I love you Cub," he whispered with a smile.

I am prevented from saying it back to him when a panicked wolf comes charging in. Tan growls menacingly at the young pup but I place my hand on him to calm him. I can smell the fear coming off of him but I don't think it's fear of Tanner.

"It's Matty, right? What's wrong?" I asked. He nodded at me before taking a deep breath.

"Your father and former pack are here demanding to see the alpha. He is accusing you of stealing his mate. I think he means Luna's mother."

Tanner instantly shot up and got dressed, I followed him. Mother came in with Leo looking determined.

"Let's go meet him together," she told me. I nodded and I could tell Tanner was about to object. I told him I needed to be there so he doesn't kill him. Meaning so Tanner doesn't kill my father.

----

"Bring out your alpha now!" I heard him yell. Tanner ordered me to stay behind the beta's out of sight until it's time. Thankfully there is no wind today so my father won't scent me until I get closer. Mother stayed even further back with Leo.

"I am here," Tanner bellowed his voice showing his authority.

"You?" my father asked. "You took my mate? Why would you want an old crone for a mate?" he shouted anger clearly evident in his voice. In his mind, he was being supposedly replaced by a younger model. If I wasn't so scared for my mate I may have laughed.

My mother moved forward and stood next to Tanner, with Leo in her arms.

"Who you calling an old crone, you old bat."

I did laugh then, as did many other wolves. One of the betas turned to me and whispered that my mum was brilliant. I heartily agreed.

"You honestly think I left you to go with a man young enough to be my son," she asked him incredulously.

"What am I supposed to think? You dissolve your bond with me and move to another pack, one you have no tie too. Not a few months later there is news that the alpha has found his mate. Now you show up with a kid," he shouted and snarled at the same time.

I see my mother smile down at my son and look back at her former mate.

"This beautiful bundle of joy is not my son, but my grandson," she said proudly.

I see my father turn to my two brothers and growl at them.

"Which one of you idiots got a girl from this pack in trouble? If it's some pathetic weakling I will not accept her," he told them and I seethed with anger. How can he forget he has another son. I decided I've had enough of hiding.

I stomped down the fear I still have for him and made my way to my mate. My brothers saw me first before my father turned around.

"Leo is my child," I say confidently. "This is my mate." I gripped Tanner's hand and leaned into him. Partly to show my claim on him and another to lean on his strength.

"You?" My father looked shocked for a second before bursting out laughing. "This is your mate alpha? Which poor female omega has had to give up her child so your pathetic mate can have it?"

Tanner, along with several other wolves in the pack, growled low and menacingly. Father at least had enough sense to stop laughing and look a little scared.

"No female omega was forced to give up their child, you imbecile. Your omega son conceived, carried and gave birth to this child. He is their flesh and blood. Even your old nose can smell how much Leo, his name by the way, smells like them both," my mother spoke for Tanner who I can see is close to boiling.

"YOUR omega son is mated to the alpha of this pack and has produced an heir. YOUR omega son and I have been welcomed and accepted in this pack. They have known about him from the start and unlike you have not been ashamed to call him their luna," I was in awe of my mother.

"That's right father," for a moment, I almost didn't call him father. I almost reverted back to just alpha. The other members of his pack, my old pack, were looking at us in confusion.

"Excuse me alpha," a wolf stepped forward bowing to father before turning to me. I recognised him, his name was Jesse, as children we had played together. He might have been called my best friend.

"Are you saying that you are Daniel, the alpha's son that died before his first change?" he asked. My mother had told me what my father had said to the pack to explain my disappearance once she was allowed to see me.

I nodded and the look of pure joy swept across his face as he rushed to me, stopping just a fraction away.

"Really?" he asked. I nodded again and looked at my mate before wrapping my arms around my old friend.

"We were all told you had died. That your change had started early and a rogue wolf had attacked you on your first run. I was heartbroken to think I would never see you again. Where have you been all this time? Have you been here?" he asked, his voice getting higher.

With cold steel eyes, I looked at my father as I answered his questions.

"My wolf did arrive early, however, once I presented as a male omega, father locked me in the dungeons. Mum begged him not to kill me and asked him to send me away instead. However, he wouldn't allow me to leave, in case someone found out he sired a male omega," father glared at me angrily.

"My brothers knew of it too. Before my mother was allowed to come down to bring me food they would, more often than not, eat the food meant for me and then leave laughing," my brothers had enough sense to seem ashamed of their actions.

"They did what!" my mother shouted, handing Leo to me in a rush before ordering both her sons in front of her.

Even though she had dissolved her bond with their father she was still their mother. They respectfully knelt in front of her and bowed their heads. Accepting her berating they eventually apologised to me, saying they were only following their father's orders.

He had told them that male omegas would bring nothing but destruction to their pack. They believed that their brother would cause fighting between the males and that many would die. Guiltily they realised they should not have believed him so easily.

My anger at their actions vanished instantly when I learned they had simply believed the lies of a man they thought they could trust. I knelt down in front of them and smiled.

"This is your nephew, Leo. He's named after mother," I told them as I held Leo out a little for them to see. They smiled at me gratefully before looking at Leo. They smiled at him, I knew they already loved him.

"Did you really carry him?" Jesse asked as he hovered over looking at him too.

I stood and stepped back towards my mate. I could tell he was feeling anxious about me being too close to my father.

"Yes. Tanner recognised me as his mate when I helped his nephew escape. During my first heat we mated and it resulted in this little guy. We had no idea at first until he heard a second faster heartbeat inside me," I said proudly replaying the memory.

I could tell my father was becoming enraged at being practically ignored.

"Get behind me now," he growled, forcing my brothers and Jesse to obey him. Tanner glared at him and looked beyond him.

"Any members of my mate's former pack that wants to leave this evil alpha's pack are welcomed here. We do not lock our children away simply for being the way they were born to be. We do not lie to our pack and we do not manipulate others to do our dirty work for us."

I beamed with love and pride at my mate. My father growled his anger at him.

"You think they would listen ...." he couldn't finish as my brothers, Jesse and many if not all of the wolves left his side and bowed low in respect to their new alpha and Luna.

Father stared shocked at his pack before anger boiled in his eyes when his gaze landed on me.

"I knew you would bring down my pack, you are a curse!" he snarled out before, in a blood rage, he shifted and lunged at me.

My mate got to him first before he could lay one claw on me. The fight was clearly one-sided in favour of my mate. He was a younger, more fitter wolf, whereas my father was older and weaker. Soon he laid dead at my mate's feet. Despite how much I hated him I whimpered at his death, as did my brothers.

I hand Leo to my mother and walked over to Tanner who was still in wolf form. I removed my clothes and shifted into my wolf. Ignoring the gasps from the wolves that haven't seen me I reached out to my mate.

I'm half his size so I fit snugly under his head. I nuzzled under his chin and whined. He felt my distress and flicked his tongue over my snout. He's the one covered in blood and scratches and he is cleaning me.

The pack left us alone.

The beta's found places for all the new wolves to stay. At least until new homes could be built, which shouldn't take too long. My brothers were given rooms in the alpha house. However, Tan and I don't learn about this until we finally return to our human selves.

"You are safe now Cub," Tanner whispered against my neck as we embraced on the porch to our home. "You, Leo, your mother, your brothers and your old pack will always be safe here."

I nodded before sighing contently and for the first time, I truly believe we were.

That's it now for Angry Wolf and His Deaf Mate, I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I have writing it. Please vote and comment

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

635K 29.7K 25
In the realm of the human world, there has been arising suspicion of the authenticity of mythical creatures that have been told through a variety of...
400K 12.5K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
954 20 55
me my bestfriend and our boyfriends go through hell and back to survive. "what happens when two best friends get into a quarell?" Or when supernatur...
366K 16.3K 65
【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 Weylyn only wanted his freedom but somehow, just when he was on the brink of finding it, he ends up in an...