Angry Wolf and His Deaf Mate

Par Nefertel

Nai's always felt different, been made to feel like he is a freak. A move to a new town should be a chance fo... Plus

Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Max
Clay
Epilogue
Spin-off
In Time - Part 1
Save Me - Part 1
Save Me - Part 2
My Saviour - Part 1
My Saviour - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 1
Second Chances - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 3
New Start - Part 1
New Start - Part 2
New Start - Part 3

In Time - Part 2

274 13 0
Par Nefertel

Several months had passed since that night. I had vowed to forget it but try as I might I couldn't. Every night, I would smell his scent still on the covers and my dick would harden as my heart broke. I tried to wash the sheets to get rid of him but I couldn't seem to do it. As soon as I was close to the water, the idea of losing his scent would send me rushing back inside.

A few weeks after he left I had started feeling sick. The slightest scent would send me rushing to throw up, except for his. Food I loved before became vile and food I thought vile became delicious. It wasn't until I noticed my stomach getting bigger that I figured it out.

With my wolf hearing, I could hear another faint, rapid heartbeat inside me.

"Shit!" I called out loud.

I was a pregnant male omega and I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do. I had no idea how I was going to deliver this baby myself so I finally decided to find another wolf.

I hoped I could find a similar rogue omega like before but luck had never been on my side.

It had been over a month since I left my home. I was already getting big before I left and now travelling had started to become increasingly difficult. Shifting had become uncomfortable, the bigger I got, so I was forced to walk in my human form.

Sleeping was next to impossible and I wasn't even going to try catching any food. I packed any fruit or mushrooms I found to eat along the way.

When I felt like I wouldn't find anyone, someone found me. Two small looking beta wolves were playing near an alpha and omega wolf. The alpha barked at his cubs, I assumed, and they hid behind him with the Omega. Taking a deep breath I waddled closer with my hands raised.

"I mean you no harm," I started. "I am a pregnant omega male, as you can see the stories about us are false. We can produce children just like a female omega."

I did my best to kneel close by with my neck bare to him. A sign I had been taught to do to show my respect.

"I need your help. My alpha ..." my voice quivered. "He left me......" my constricting throat forced me to stop talking.

"He left his mate?" asked a quiet voice. An older looking woman stepped out from behind her wolf and patted him on the neck. I shook my head at her trying to dispel the tears.

"No! We weren't mates. I was in heat," I explained.

I knew enough about mates to know we didn't mate. The woman looked confused as she turned to her mate. He shifted and a well-muscled and tanned older man greeted me. His eyes were soft and filled with concern.

"He couldn't have impregnated you if you weren't mates, not even in heat," he said. "Didn't your pack teach you about mates?"

"I was forced to leave my pack when I turned sixteen. My mother knew I was an omega long before anyone else and she knew I would be killed. I have been on my own since then, until ...."

"You poor thing," the woman said, coming to my side.

She knelt down and lightly touched my stomach. The tears I had done well keeping at bay overwhelmed me. She hugged me as I sobbed onto her shoulder. She held me fiercely until my tears subsided.

"Thanks," I muttered gratefully.

"No problem," she said with a smile. "Sometimes we all need a good cry."

"I haven't cried since I left my pack," I said with a watery smile until my brows crossed as I remembered my mother's warning.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me? Don't you hate me? Or at the least disgusted with me."

They shared a look before turning back to me.

"My brother is a male omega. Our father, the alpha, told anyone that wouldn't accept him to fuck off. No one did," he said with a smile.

"Why are you out here?" he asked me.

It took me longer than I care to admit to overcome my shock, to recognise that he asked me a question.

"Oh erm ... well I need help. I have no idea how I am going to give birth. Especially not by myself anyhow. He left the next day so he has no idea I'm carrying his child and I have no idea where to look for him. Not that I would. Plus I have no idea how his pack would respond to me, I mean us," I said as I pointed at my stomach.

The woman and man shared a look again before they turned back to me. He came around to my free side and with her help, helped me up.

"Come with us. You will be safe in our pack, my brother has just given birth to a little girl so he will be able to help you along with our healer."

---

That was almost five years ago now. His pack, the Silver Moon pack, welcomed me with open arms. His brother, Thomas, had been a godsend. I had so many questions and fears. He was happy to help me since he didn't have anyone around when he was pregnant. When it came time to deliver my child, they had to cut me open. It hurt like a bitch but all the pain faded when the tiniest little bundle of love was placed onto my chest.

Big brown eyes looked up at me sleepily as he wriggled about on me. A sudden rush of love and protectiveness filled me as I realised he was mine. After so many years of being alone and shunned I finally had someone that would always be mine. Even though I was welcomed in this pack I hadn't been sure if it would last but at least if it didn't he would still be with me.

I named him Seth Jr after his father or SJ for short. Maggie, the female omega I first met, hadn't liked that but I said that he would grow up without knowing his father so he should at least have something of his. Trent, the male wolf, had agreed that it was a nice gesture.

We had discovered a bite mark on the back of my shoulder when Maggie helped me have a warm bath the first night I was here. The pain had swept over me again upon learning he had marked me.

They explained about the marking part and what it meant and I was almost crushed by the reality of my mate leaving me. However, thanks to SJ I was able to push my pain aside, almost ignore it and focus solely on him.

Time had really flown. I can't imagine ever being away from this pack. They have become family to us both and I love them all. Thomas and I often run together in the woods. He liked that I'm another male omega for him to bond with. Female omegas can understand us but it isn't the same.

Everyone loved the fact that I was fully white. Thomas was a very pale grey with patches of darker grey running up his legs and tail. Some joke that I must be a good omen because I had no stains.

During one of our runs, we caught a scent. It seemed familiar to me but Thomas panicked. We had both experienced the hatred of others, only he would have had help to get out of it whereas I hadn't.

We raced back to the pack to alert the alpha. He rushed out to us when we howled for help, as well as Trent and every other male wolf. We were ushered inside to shift and dress whilst they met the strangers. Thankfully, since we were omega's we were small enough to be allowed in the house in wolf form. We were bigger than a regular wolf but smaller than an average shifter wolf. So, there was no fear of us breaking anything.

We returned outside once dressed to stand with our alpha and pack brothers. The alpha and the others had protested when we first started doing that but we had been adamant that if our pack were going to be attacked because it had two male omegas then we were going to help fight.

Trent had reluctantly trained us on how to fight after that. No one could change our minds.

"Who are you?" My alpha, Ben, asked.

"My name is Seth from the Desert Tree pack," he called out and I stiffened.

I had heard that voice and name before. I have had many dreams about that voice. I gasped and Ben, Trent and Thomas all looked at me worriedly. Ben eyed me for another second before he turned back to Seth.

"Why were you chasing two of my pack members?" he demanded.

"Were those two male omega's from your pack?" Seth asked.

Ben stepped forward, raised his head and proudly shouted.

"One is my son and the other came to us five years ago but he is every bit my son, blood or not. If you have issues with male omegas then I suggest you move on. Everyone here will die willingly to protect their brothers."

My heart swelled at his declaration. It hadn't been the first time he had stated I was his son but it still warmed me.

"I am sorry then, we hadn't meant to scare them. We were passing through. Our pack was attacked and unfortunately, we didn't come off well. Our homes were destroyed and many of us lost loved ones."

"We noticed the omega's but were simply going to pass by but then I caught the scent of one of them. It seemed familiar so I followed it but they ran off before I could ask anything," he explained.

Ben eyed us both warily. He probably figured he wasn't talking about Thomas. I nodded and took a deep breath before coming from behind Trent and standing in clear view.

You could hear the gasp that came from Seth.

"Finn?" he asked.

I lowered my head and nodded.

"Hello Seth," I said.

This time the gasp came from almost every member of my pack as they realised who he was.

"Papa!" my heart stopped.

Seth stilled as he watched an almost identical, smaller version of himself raced up to me with wide-open arms. He wrapped his small arms around my leg as he cried. Quickly, I picked him up and cradled him close to me. Trying my best to ignore the other half of my soul standing frozen in shock. I turned to our, no I mean MY son.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked soothingly.

"Maggie told me to stay inside whilst you were outside," he wined and I smiled.

"She said that only so you would be safe. We have strangers here," SJ looked up.

He stared at Seth for a long time before turning back to me and I could almost see the wheels turning in his head.

"That man looks like me," he said and that was enough to stir Seth into action.

He marched over to us, or at least as close as Ben would allow.

"Finn?" he asked me, eyeing us both.

With a deep sigh, I turned to him and tried to cool my eyes. I didn't want to show him any emotion.

"Yes Seth, this is our son. I learned I was pregnant with him a few weeks after you .... You left," I explained, hating the fact my voice faltered. "His name is Seth Jr or SJ for short."

"I have a son?" he asked breathlessly.

I nodded, unsure of what to say next.

"Is he my other daddy?" SJ asked.

I, again, nodded. SJ stared at Seth for some time before Ben's voice broke through their staring contest.

"You best come inside, I imagine you have lots of questions. We do as well. Your pack is welcome to take a rest and recuperate." Ben pointed the way inside and Seth followed us.

----

SJ was forced sulkily to play outside. He had glared at me through the window until a pack member forced him away. Everyone but Seth chuckled at him.

"I understand you may have questions but for us to answer them you need to answer ours first," Ben said as he took a seat near his mate.

Thomas sat with his mate, Max and Trent sat beside Maggie which left me forced to sit next to Seth. His proximity wasn't helping me stay calm and rational. My wolf was itching to be closer to its mate, he seemed to have no issues with being abandoned.

Seth nodded and inched closer to me. I moved away slightly, ignoring the hurt look that crossed his face quickly before he changed it.

"First of all, we need to know why you mated with him and then left?" Ben asked.

This was the one question I dreaded and needed answered the most. Every night, since he left, my mind has been plagued with that very question. Seth sighed and turned to me.

"It may sound stupid but at the time I hadn't realised I had marked you. Your heat had made everything so intense and I lost control of my wolf for a moment. When I woke up I had no memory of biting you. You were laid on your back next to me and I saw no bite marks on you."

He gripped my hand and I willed my hand to pull away but it ignored me.

"I left that morning because when I went out to find something to eat, I smelt the wolves from before. The ones that attacked me before you found me. I realised they were still searching for me and that meant that they were close enough to find you."

"In my pack, there has never been a male omega and I grew up hearing the stories about curses but I never hated your kind. My mother taught me to think for myself. You helped me when I needed it. You didn't have to, in fact, you couldn't have been sure if I would attack you."

"However, I know a lot of shifters do hate your kind. I thought about what they would do if they discovered you and that thought scared me. So, I lured them away. I fought with them and some of my pack members came to my rescue."

"I had wanted to return, to at least explain why I left with no warning but then my father became ill and my pack became unstable. Another alpha in my pack wanted to take my place as pack alpha, however, he wasn't fit to be the leader. I managed to defeat him, barely, but many other wolves thought he would have been better so I had to stay and settle the pack down."

"I am really sorry Finn, I really didn't want to leave you. Even if I had no idea that I had claimed you, I still wanted to be there."

Everyone was quiet as they waited for my response. Of all the reasons I had thought of over the years, that had not been one of them. I had thought that he had hated knowing he had mated a male omega, or that he already had a soon to be mate waiting for him. I even thought that maybe he had died but never did I think he left to protect me.

"Well, as excuses go, that isn't a terrible one," I said and everyone laughed.

Seth looked almost relieved as he gripped my hand tighter.

"Does that mean I am forgiven?" he asked.

I took a second to really think about it. Should I forgive him? Can I really be mad at him when he left to protect me? My silence must have worried him. He released my hand and moved away slightly.

"I understand ..." he started to say, but I stopped him.

"I forgive you," I blurted out quickly.

"Good!" Ben called out happily, slapping my shoulder. "I am glad you both can forget about the past and move forward. Of course, you and your pack are welcomed to join us here in the Silver Moon pack. We have more than enough space."

Seth smiled and I felt an overwhelming sense of peace. My new family was really the best.

"Now I probably think it's best for you two to go and speak privately," Maggie said, ushering us upstairs to my room. "I promise to keep SJ distracted until you are ready." She winked knowingly at us and I turned red. That woman really had no filter.

Once inside my room I felt very awkward, I could tell that Seth was too. He walked around the room looking at everything and nothing. I eyed the bed as he passed it and images of us flashed through my mind. Heat flooded through me and I saw Seth inhale. Quickly, I stamped down my thoughts and focused on what I needed to say.

"Let's sit down," I said pointing to the small table and chairs I have situated in front of my large windows. It was my favourite place in the whole house.

Seth sat down and sighed as he looked out the bay windows. It was something I often did when looking at the forest. A sign that my wolf longed for the woods.

"Finn?" he asked.

I could hear so much emotion in his voice that it scared me. Over the past five years, I have built a wall around my heart to protect myself. Not just to stop me from liking someone again but also from him. I knew one day we would most likely meet again but I had hoped it would be a lot later.

He was the first person since I was sixteen that I allowed inside. Not only my home but my heart. For years I couldn't figure out how he had managed to get in there in just one night, but he had.

"Finn?" He said my name again.

His eyes flooded with so much emotion that I had to look away.

"Seth," I answered, unsure of what I should say.

"I really am sorry," he said. "I know just saying sorry isn't going to take away the years of pain I have given you but that's all I can say."

I sighed as I looked out towards the forest. Taking a deep breath I took a moment to organise my thoughts.

"I do understand why you left and why you stayed away. If those wolves had found me they would have tortured me and most likely killed me. Also, your pack would have demanded my death," I said.

"I have spent so much time being angry at you. When I realised you had left without a word it felt as if my heart was being crushed. It took me weeks before I could even leave the house. I tried to forget you, tried to wash away your scent but I couldn't do it."

I could feel my eyes start to fill with tears. I quickly rubbed my eyes, clearing them.

"When I discovered that you had marked me it hurt, even more, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I wanted to hate you, oh god how much I wanted to hate you," my voice broke slightly.

"I couldn't do it," I whispered when he lowered his head.

At my words, his head shot up and he looked deep into my eyes. I took a deep breath and decided to just let it all go.

"I love you, Seth, I always have since the moment we met. That one night we had has stayed with me. At night when I miss you the most, I recall that memory and imagine your hands on me, holding me. I do forgive you Seth, but it will take me some time to trust you completely."

His whole body shrunk a little as his head lowered again. I knelt in front of him and took hold of his hands. He looked at me with wide eyes, clearly surprised.

"I am willing to give you a chance. There's no denying you are my mate and I am yours. My body, my wolf and my heart want you, so much it scares me a little. If you can be patient with me then I can learn to trust you," I said.

Seth stood, pulling me up with him and then immediately attacked me. He pulled me into him as our lips clashed in a flurry of passion. Our hands worked to remove our clothing whilst we remained locked. During the exchange of heat and lust, we made our way towards the bed.

Reluctantly we parted, Seth's eyes were glazed with heat and I knew mine were just the same. Quickly, we removed the rest of our clothing. Once free, I slowly moved back towards the bed. Without taking my eyes off of him I climbed onto the bed and moved back towards the pillows.

His heated gaze looked up and down my body and I became impossibly harder. He climbed onto the bed and like a predator stalking his prey, he moved over me.

Our cocks rubbed against each other as his hips forced my legs to spread wide. His hands explored my body as mine gripped his ass cheeks grinding him harder into me.

"Finn! I can't hold back," he moaned breathlessly into my ear and I nodded, speech beyond me at this point.

He leaned back and I almost wined at the loss of his weight on me but then I moaned as I watched him grip his hard erection and line himself up. I grabbed my legs pulling them flush against my chest as his cock pushed inside.

The pure feeling of being filled by my mate almost sent tears flowing down my face. I had missed this, the feel on him inside me, on me. His scent filled me up as he moved over me. It was just as erotic as it had been five years ago.

Despite what Maggie had implied earlier, I had planned on only talking. We had so much to sort out and discuss. However, the moment I touched his hands I was lost.

When his lips touched mine I forgot everything. One of his hands gripped my hip as he pounds into me relentlessly. I felt my orgasm approaching sooner than I would have liked.

I gripped the base of my cock to try and stave it off. He pulled my hand away with a growl and gripped it. He pumped me at the same speed as his hips.

"I want you to cum!" he growled.

His husky voice was just what I needed to tip me over the edge.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as my back arched and spurts of hot milky liquid coated my chest and stomach.

Seth's hips moved faster before pulling out, giving himself a few tugs as he moved up my body and squirted his load straight into my mouth as I moaned. He tasted so much sweeter than I had ever imagined.

He leaned on his side with his head in his hand and I smiled up at him.

"I have missed you," he said with a sigh.

I nodded agreeing completely. I closed my eyes and sighed for a moment before my body tensed and my eyes opened.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked no doubt, sensing my emotional shift.

"Promise me you'll still be here when I wake up," I asked, a slight hint of fear in my voice.

Seth pulled me into his arms and kissed me, slow and passionate. His arms crushed my body into his as he devoured me.

"I promise Finn, I am never letting you go again," he said once he finally released me.

I sighed into him as he laid back and pulled me with him. My head laid on his chest as I fell into the most peaceful sleep I have had in five years. My dreams were filled with images of the future. Seth, me and SJ, living a happy life together here with my surrogate family.

What did you think? Pease comment and vote

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

59.1K 2K 19
There had been a war between humans and demons for a few years now, but despite all that, Raya hadn't really heard much about it since he lived alone...
4.2K 226 29
(Book-2)After five years, Lucky has grown. His very handsome but clumsy. His clumsiness always gets in the way. He would want to play sports, but he...
31.3K 1.1K 39
This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like living and surviving alone. That was his life...
6.9K 343 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...