Hurt,Betrayal And Sacrifice

Bởi mishi144

"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list o... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 28

3.7K 153 3
Bởi mishi144

Dua's P.O.V

"You might already had an idea why I did what I did in past?"
I spoke meekly and eyed Hashir who was sitting in front of me and he nodded averting his gaze from me.

"I had a guess."
He spoke and there was a thick tension between us as he realised what I wanted to talk about.

"My father threatened me he'll divorce my mother if I didn't listen to him and I got scared. I didn't want to lose her when I've already lost my brother and Agha jaan."
I spoke timidly and he snapped his head towards me wide-eyed.

"What the fuck!"
He cursed and give me an unbelievable look and I lowered my head.

"I know this still doesn't give a justification for my past actions but I really regret them Hashir. I'm so sorry."
I spoke as moisture filled my eyes and Hashir give me a sympathetic look.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm sorry Dua I left you alone. I should've tried harder. I should've been there for you but I didn't. I'm so sorry."
He spoke and before he can say anything I engulfed him in a hug.

He had tried everything he could and It wasn't his fault that all of that happened. Maybe our journey was destined to be like this but I didn't blame him for anything and he shouldn't too.

"It isn't your fault Hashir. None of it is. You tried every possible way to be there for me but maybe it was meant to be like this. I don't blame you for any of it."
I spoke and break the hug and he held my hands. I know he was feeling guilty but I didn't wanted that. I wanted to move on and I wanted him to do the same.

"I may not admit it to myself but I want to confess it to you Hashir. I feel guilty and I want to let it all out. I don't want you to blame yourself as it's my fault mainly. I want to tell you that maybe if my father hadn't threatened me I still would have done the same."
I spoke and he looked at me in confusion but still didn't left my hand and I sighed.

"I always craved my father's attention since I was a child. He always told me he loved me and I believed his empty words yet I wanted to have a father-daughter bond with him. He never payed attention to me so I used to do silly things so he can scold me or went to meet Agha jaan to attract his attention. But he never paid any heed to it. It was like me, my mother and my brother we didn't existed in his world. His world only consisted of his business and money and I hated it. But at the same time I loved him so damn much. I just wanted him to love me back no matter what price I had to pay for it.

You know the first thing he demanded from me was to get your signature on property documents. I knew it was wrong and maybe I didn't had a choice but a part of me was hoping that he'll really give me the fatherly love and attention I craved after I fulfill his wish but he didn't. And after almost six years I've realised that how stupid I've always been. To get his love I lost you and it was the most stupid choice I've ever made. Love isn't based on qualities. It's selfless. And I've learned that from you. Despite whatever wrong I did to you. You never stopped loving me and that's how love is supposed to be not like my so called father who believes in using everyone in the name of love even if it's his own kids."

I stopped speaking as tears clouded my vision and Hashir pulled me towards him. He made me sit on his lap and hugged me tightly and I too wrapped my arms around him. No words were spoken between us yet the silence also seems comfortable. But I knew there was still a lot to talk about and I hoped he'll not get mad at me after I tell him about the baby.

"Umm Hashir!"
I whispered and tried to get away from his lap yet he held me down and readjusted me on his lap so that I was sitting side ways and I blushed at the intimate position.

"Stay here and tell me what is it?"
He spoke caressing my cheeks and I sighed in bliss.

"I... I have to tell you another important thing. I've hid it from you knowing that I shouldn't. And now I'm not sure if you'll hate me after it or not"
I spoke and Hashir paused his hand for a while then continued looking at me deep in the eyes.

"I'll never hate you. Not in this life. But do tell me what is it about?"
He asked and I fidgeted my fingers in nervousness. I didn't know how to tell him about it nor I had any idea if he remembered that night or not.

"I... I m... mean... we"
I stuttered and before I could utter a word more a shrill sound of ringtone echoed in the room which startled both of us.

Hashir took out his phone eyeing me apologetically and looked at it.
He visibly tensed after seeing the caller ID and I got off his lap.

"I have to take it. We'll talk after I came back. Alright?"
He asked and I nodded at him. Yet I desperately wanted him to stay and hear me out.

He went out and I sighed. It was more difficult than I've imagined and I've no idea how I'll do this but I had to tell him. I've made up my mind to clear everything with him and I was going to do that despite whatever reaction I get.

Hashir's P.O.V

Dua's father wasn't a good man. He run an illegal business empire and I was well aware of it since two years. I've been after him. I wanted revenge for whatever he did to me and the best way to do was snatching the thing he loved the most which was money. I planned to expose his illegal business to the world with solid proofs.

I wasn't sure if Dua had any idea about the illegal business he ran. Two years ago I suspected Dua might've a role in it although I strongly believed she isn't like it but my rage because of her betrayal led me thinking about many nonsensical things but now I was sure she didn't even had a wild guess about it nor I was sure if she'll even approve off my revenge plan but I was determined to make that man pay for his cruel deeds. So I decided to keep my plan hidden from her for now.

After knowing what he had done to Dua I hated him even more. I knew he wasn't a good man but I couldn't believe that he was so much vile. He did such cruel things to his own daughter. His own flesh and blood and I'll make sure he pays for it well. That's why two month ago I met Salaar and told him to gather all the evidence he can get against him as it was time I put an end to his cruel deeds.

I was also well aware that Dua's father has been suspecting that I'm after him so he has been extra careful. That's why he did all the drama of divorce to divert my attention. And he somehow got failed because of Dua. Since she was so against it and cleared everything with me.

Speaking of Dua I never understood why she didn't contacted me for years and why she always tried to run away whenever I approached her in the past but now I understand it too. It was because of her mother. I didn't blame her for it rather I felt guilty that I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. How can I be so stupid to misunderstand her.

I know even if I've tried anything it would've been turned into a disaster if Dua's father really divorced her mother and she would've blamed me and herself entire life but the guilt was still there. Maybe we could've find a way or maybe we could'nt. But it was all past now and I was determined to make the future far more better and give her all the happiness that she deserves.

I know there was still many things to discuss and many confusions to solve between us but when Dua said she wanted to tell me something and isn't sure if I'll hate her after it or not my heart clenched in pain.

I could never hate her. Never ever. She's the most important part of me and I was stupid to realise it so late. I didn't know what she wanted to talk about or why she was so nervous about it but before she could say something my mobile phone rang and it disturbed us.

I took it out and the caller ID had me tensed. It was Dua's father. I didn't know why he was calling me or if I should attend the call or not but I decided to take it.

I went out and attended the call. He told me he want to meet me in fifteen minutes in a restaurant which was near by my mansion. He said he wanted to discuss something important. It was really a shock to me. And I had no idea if it was a trap or not but I decided to take the risk.

I haven't met the man for almost six years nor wanted to meet him now but something in me told me to go and see him. So I decided to go.

I went into my room and told Dua that I had to go somewhere urgently which can't be delayed. She looked reluctant and wanted to stop me as she wanted to tell me something important but decided against it. I also didn't want to leave her alone but I had no choice. So I kissed her forehead as Goodbye and head outside.

I reached the restaurant in ten minutes. I went to the table he told me and he was waiting for me there. I sat down in front of him on the chair scrutinizing him thoroughly. He looked the same he did almost six years ago. Just the hair on his head turned a little more grey but the cruel smirk on his face had remained all the same. His face was all blank and he looked deep in thoughts.

"What do you want from me?"
I asked business immediately after sitting down as I wasn't in a mode to beat about the bush. I had left my crying wife all alone in home when I wanted just to stay with her and kiss her senseless till she forgets everything that hurts. So I wanted it to just get over in minutes as I wasn't interested in whatever nonsense he had to say.

"Straight to the point I see. Just like good old times."
He spoke with that stupid smirk on his face and I just wanted to punch his jaw but I controlled myself.

"If you want to talk then do it now or I'll leave because I've no wish to stay and listen to your rubbish."
I spoke calmly and he clenched his jaw in anger and that was my turn to smirk at him.

"Divorce my daughter and stop messing in my business. You think I don't know what you plan on doing?. I'm aware of everything and I'm here to warn you. Move out of my way or I'll have no choice to remove you myself."
He spat at me and I looked at him blankly. After all it was what I expected from him and I cursed myself on agreeing to meet him.

"I'll never divorce her. And you know it already."
I spoke curtly avoiding all about his warning on his illegal business since he had no idea what was coming for him and I wanted to keep it that way for now.

"You'll have to. After what I'm about to tell you about your oh so precious wife whom you still love and trust so blindly even after she brutally crushed you five and half years ago. I'll tell you one thing today Hashir Wali Khan. She's my daughter. And she'll do what I want her to do just like she did in past. She may be a little rebellious now but she'll never betray me and side you. She'll always do what I'll tell her to do."

He spoke proudly and I wanted to beat him black and blue. I was feeling so much furious that I wanted to break his every bone. The way he talk about Dua made me feel like she was nothing but a plaything for him. An object whom he'll use whenever he want and then discard her. This man didn't even deserve to be called a father. He was nothing but a scum who didn't even deserve sympathy. Dua was her own person and she had her own rights and choices. She had an equal right on what she wanted to be and how she wanted to live. And I was gonna make sure she gets all what she deserves and much more.

"Listen to me you bastard. She's Dua Wali khan. An independent woman. She'll herself decide what choices she wants to make and no one like you piece of shit can manipulate her ever again. And I'll make sure of it. And as her husband I'll support her every decision. And nothing you ever say will make me leave her. Not now not ever."
I spoke furiously and he gave me a venemous glare while I too glared back at him with full intensity.

"Oh really? Even after she aborted your child and hid it from you?"
He spoke smirking and I froze at my spot. What the hell was he talking about? Child? My child? What? When? All the questions started surrounding me and all I felt was numbness. I knew it was possible. I haven't forget that one night we had spent together. But was she really?

"What child?"
I whispered and looked in his eyes for any signs of lie but found nothing. He was speaking the truth for the first time maybe and I couldn't believe it. How could Dua not tell me about such a big thing if it was truth?

"I know you'll never believe it so I brought the proof with me."
He spoke and threw the file towards me which I didn't know he was even carrying.

I opened the file and it was a positive pregnancy report on Dua's name and I knew it wasn't fake. I was a doctor myself and if it was fabricated I would've known in a minute. I knew it wasn't. This only means one thing that Dua really was pregnant. And she hid it from me. I couldn't believe that I was going to become a father. But did she really abort our child? I couldn't believe it. No I've made a mistake of believing this man once and I was never gonna do it.

And suddenly I recalled her words from earlier. How she told me I'll hate her after she'll tell me something. Was this it? Was she talking about this? The only person who can answer all these questions was Dua. Assumptions weren't gonna lead me to anything good and I've learnt it the hard way. So I decided to confront her about it.

"You'll pay for all of this."
I spoke hardly and got up from my seat and left the restaurant. I could hear his vicious chuckles behind me but I blocked all of them.

Only Dua will tell me what exactly had happened but I was sure that the truth was gonna break me into pieces just like Dua did. I only wish that I'll be strong enough to bear it.

.....................

Hey Readers!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story with your friends. Till next time!

Peace and Love!
Mishi

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

147K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
322K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
151K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
27.6K 1.5K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...