His Substitute Bride

Galing kay thepsychowriter_

[Complete] (UNEDITED) - Sometimes the wrong one might just be the right one - Her life took a complete turn w... Higit pa

Copyright
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
n o t i c e
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirthy six
author's note
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Epilogue
Epilogue II

Chapter Thirty

93.9K 3.4K 231
Galing kay thepsychowriter_

                         N I K O L A I

"I love you, Belle. Why will I leave you and our baby." I said as she look up at me with big eyes looking fucking adorable.

"Promise?" She asked and I nodded before peaking her pout.

"I promise. Till death do us apart, Remember?"

"What if I leave you one day." She asked and I pursed my lip into a thin line. Like I would let her.

"I'll get you back." I replied.

"What if you never find me?"

Her words stung me. I know she didnt mean to hurt me but it did. Fifteen years ago, someone asked me the same question and I lost that person.

“Nico?” Melania called out and I hummed before turning my gaze towards her. “What if I went missing one day?” She asked.

“I'll find you.” I replied simply and she frowned at me.

“What if you never find me?” She asked again and I frowned this time. I grabbed both her hands into my tiny hands and look straight into her ocean eyes.

“I will, Melli. I will find you no matter what.” I said and she giggled before peaking my right cheek and my face heated up.

“Oh Nico, you're so sweet.”

"Nick, are you listening." Belle shook me and I snapped out of my daydream. "I asked what will you do if you never find me?"

I smile at her before placing a soft kiss on the tip of her nose. "I will, Belle. I will find you even if I had to flip the whole world."

"Now, come on. Let's get you some sleep." I said and laid her down and laid down beside her before pulling her into my arms. I wrapped her arm around her bump and surprisingly she didn't protest.

After sometime she fell asleep and I slowly unwrapped my arm before standing up. I walked towards the balcony and lit up my cigarette.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I quickly pulled it out, scared that it may woke Belle up.

"What the fuck do you need." I hissed at the person on the other side.

"I think you mean to say, ‘oh thank you so much Louisa. I own you my life’ Mr arsehole." Louisa said sarcastically and I let out a heavy sigh.

"I already thanked you a week ago and I don't like repeating things so, do the universe a favour and go to sleep and leave me alone."

"Hey wait! Hung up on me and I'll kidnapped your lovely pregnant wife and I swear, this time you won't find her." She threatened and I groaned.  This woman.

"What do you want?" I asked and I heard her chuckle on the other side.

"If it was other time, I could have asked a blank cheque but right now I need something more important then that." She said and her voice turned low towards the last.

"What is it?" I hissed in annoyance. "Bark. I don't have time."

"The fuck? You said what? Do I look like your dog that you are telling me to bark?" She yelled at me and I accidentally hung up. She is so going to bite off my head.

I quickly switched off my phone and threw it randomly before throwing away the half-burned cigarette and walking back inside.

I laid down on the bed before pulling Belle into my arms and she stir making me freeze.

"Nick." She called out as she turn back to face me and I cupped her face.

"Do you need something?" I asked her and she shook her head before sitting up and I sat up and gave a light squeeze on her shoulders.

"I. . . I need to tell you something." She said and I nodded.

"Ok."

"I'm Arabelle." She whispered I titled my head in confusion. Is this common during pregnancy? Calling yourself with the person's name you hate the most?

"Ok." I replied making her frown.

"I said I'm Arabelle." She half-yelled at me.

"Baby, I get it. Come on, let's go sleep." I said earning a good punch from her on my chest and I groaned in pain.

She glared at me. "You know what? Leave it. I'm not telling you anymore."

"I was. . . I was just joking Belle. Ok, tell me what did you actually mean." I asked her but she glared at me.

"No, thank you." She said and stood up from the bed before walking back and forth infront of the bed and I followed her.

"What are you trying to do? Thinking of ways to kill me?" I said her as I walked behind her and she suddenly stopped before turning back looking at me nervously.

"Nick, I want some chocolate ice cream." She said as she wrapped her one hand around her bump and her other hand supporting her back and I gulped staring at her breast which seems larger after her pregnancy.

"Nick? Did you hear me?" She snapped her fingers infront of my face and I shook the dirty thoughts out of my mind before nodding.

"Ok. I'll bring it." I replied before walking out and made my way down to the kitchen. Unluckily, there were no more chocolate ice cream in the fidge and I literally started freaking out. What if she starts crying or worse, call Louisa? The heck. I don't want that headache anywhere near me.

I quickly dialed Edwin's number and waited for him to pick up when I heard Belle coming down. I cursed under my breath before smiling at her cheekily.

"What's taking you so long?" She frowned at me and my smile dropped.

Before I would answer, Edwin picked and I sigh in relief. "I want you to bring some chocolate ice cream Edwin. As soon as possible." I whispered and hung up before he could answer.

"Nothing. We are out of chocolate ice cream but don't worry. Edwin is on his way with your ice cream." I said and she nodded surprisingly. Saved.

I carried her back to the room and laid her down on the bed before sitting down beside her.

She hissed in pain and I jerked my head towards her. "What happened? Are you in pain? Shall I call the doctor? Did the baby kicked." I fired questions at her and she shook her head.

"I'm still in my first trimester, you idiot. It's too early too feel the baby kick." She said before leaning on the head bored. "It's my legs. It hurts."

"Where?" I asked as I grabbed both and leg and examined it but didn't find even a scratch.

"It's swollen. Can't you see that, you blind Russian idiot." She snapped and glared at me. She took a deep breath before looking at me again. "I'm sorry. Blame the hormones. That wasn't me ok. As you know, usually, I'm very kind but after marring you and carrying you child, I seem to become more rude." She said and I stare at her with a amused face.

"I don't know what to say." I replied before taking both her swollen legs on my lap and started massaging it.

"What were you going to tell me earlier? Why were you calling yourself Arabelle?" I asked her and she grabbed both my shoulders before leaning close to me.

"Remember, when we were in the hospital I told you guys Benjamin Wilson is not my father?" She asked as she shook my shoulders and I nodded.

"His brother, Thomas Wilson is my father." She said ans I nodded trying to take in the information without actually shouting ‘Bloody hell what!?’

THE HECK-

This can't be.

"And my name is Arabelle Wilson not Rosabelle. I'm the only heiress of the Wilson industry. That company belongs to me Nick but, my so called uncle thought it will be fun to name me after his death daughter and give my name to his daughter who is actually Annabelle Wilson." She said it in a one go and I stare at her like she gave grown two heads.

This can't be.

I must be dreaming. Right?

"What's. . . what's your full name?" I asked her.

"What?"

"What is your actual full name Belle?"

She look at me with a weird expression but nonetheless replied with the words that I didn't expect or maybe half expected. "Arabelle Melania Wilson."

                                 « ★ »

A/N : and Nick finally found his Melania<33

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

150K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
4M 78.7K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
32.7K 388 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
3M 56.1K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...