Pieces Together

By xshivaniex

ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I... More

Main Characters Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/ Author's Note
Dedication
1|| Drug Dealer
2|| Caramel Latte
3|| Gang Meeting
4|| Family Reunion
5|| Mommy Issues
7|| Plips Gas Station
8|| Carissa
9|| Murder
10|| Trouble
11|| Babysitting
12|| I'm Bored
13|| The Reapers
14|| Enemies or Not?
15|| His Definition Of Fun
16|| Punishment
17|| Enemies With Benefits
18|| The Call
19|| Interrogation
20|| Mission: Abort Plan
21|| The Breakdown
22|| Favorite Cousin
23|| Secrets and Lies
24|| Drunk in Love
25|| The Snake
26|| One Rule
27|| Rock Bottom
28|| Another Secret
29|| A Tease
30|| The Red Dragon
31|| A Race to Remember
32|| Yes Sir
33|| Falling in Love?
34|| Beg
35|| Let Me Hold You
36|| I Lied
A/N
37|| Breathe
38|| Five Minutes
A/N
39|| Tears
A/N

6|| A Sibling Bond

88.2K 1.5K 2.7K
By xshivaniex

I watched her as she walked out the kitchen her face filled with regret. I didn't say anything back to her which is quite rude but I didn't care. I didn't care for her. Why did I agree to this fucking deal.

Viper. The one and only fucker who wants me dead. A lot of people want me dead but no one dared to try. The last person to ever try was Caleb West and the same afternoon he came for me was the same afternoon I left him in a body bag drowning in the lake.

Viper is known around the town. Everyone knows him as the low life creep who kills mercilessly. To me he's the man that took away the only parental figure Lilly had left in her life.

I disliked my mother for many reasons but seeing her be slaughtered right in front of me was not how I planned to say goodbye to her. Neither was it how I planned for Lilly to see. Knowing that Lilly saw hurt more than the fact my mother had just been murdered.

I blinked snapping out of thoughts and opened the top shelf cupboard pulling out a plate. I scooped some of the Alfredo in and went into my room on the the farthest side of the house away from anyone.

Pushing the door open I set the plate on desk and pulled out my phone connecting it to my laptop.

I started typing looking for any whereabouts on Viper. The last time he was seen was near the docks stealing my shipment. I didn't care that he stole from me I cared more of the fact that he thought he could steal and get away with it.

I finished the plate of food over time but I still didn't find anything on Viper. There had to be something on him or someone working with him because I'm sure he couldn't break out of prison alone.

Viper is smart but also dumb at the same time. He works skillfully but somehow always manages to leave an open target on his back. I never complained about it because it made finding him easier but something about it didn't sit right with me.

I never understood why he left open targets on his back. Anyone could of shot him dead yet he continued to make his moves like that, up until he got arrested. He got arrested for stealing in a supermarket. A fucking supermarket.

Even seven year old me stole from a supermarket and till this day I got away with it. I heard a knock on the door and I cracked my knuckles muttering 'come in'.

The door open and I looked down to see Lilly strolling in holding her blanket and Mr. Twinkles. A blue teddy I got her for her fifth birthday. Ever since then she never sleep without him.

"Hey Lils" I smiled and she rubbed her eyes smiling back at me.

"Hey Ace, what you up too?" she questioned walking towards me and I picked her up placing her on my lap.

"I'm trying to find someone" I answered and she nodded her head looking at the screen.

I turned down the brightness a little so it wouldn't affect her eyes and she just continued to stare at the screen. She did that a lot. Stare. She never said anything when someone was doing something she just concentrated on what they were doing.

Twisting the cap of a bottle water I drank some and then passed it to Lilly who chugged almost half of my water.

"I meant a sip not all my water" I mutter and she let out a small laugh that brought a smile to my face.

"Shush" she whispered and motion her head to laptop silently telling me go continue whatever I was doing.

"I want another one of the caramel latte you bought me" she said and I looked at her.

"You got money?" I questioned and her eyes widen as she looked down.

"No but I can just sneak Aunt Mar's card" she suggested and I shook my head. Aunt Mar would beat my ass if she knew Lilly took her card because I asked if she has money to pay for a drink.

"I'll buy you one tomorrow okay" I said and she nodded her head understanding.

"Why don't you put the persons number plate and track them" Lilly said and I fist bump her. Why didn't I think of that?

Putting in Viper's plate number it tracked his car to a gas station not to far from here. Hacking into the security system of the gas station I got footage of the gas station it self.

I sped up the footage and then saw a sliver dodge pull up, the same number plate I tracked. Stepping out the vehicle was Viper and another woman with short blonde hair.

I didn't recognize her. Zooming up on her face I did a face scan and all her information popped up.

Name: Clay Evans

Age: 21 years old

Height: 5"3

Ethnicity: Hispanic

I didn't know who she was so I kept in mind her name and kept a little side note to tell Java to track her down and keep an eye on her.

If she's with Viper then she must be working for him and she might have been the one to help him get out of jail. But why did he choose to have a twenty- one year old help him. The man is forty years old leading the second biggest gang in New York.

"Lilly" I murmured and she stretched her hands out and wrapped it around my neck. Her head rested against the crook of my neck and I patted her back gently to help her sleep comfortably. I opened emails and responded to the dumbasses who don't know how to do their jobs right. Sometimes it was embarrassing to say I'm their boss.

After answering most of them I shut off my laptop and carried Lilly to my bed. Placing her down I pulled the sheets over her and then her blanket and made sure Mr. Twinkles was in arms reach. Then I went into the bathroom with a shirt and a sweatpants. Quickly showering I changed and grabbed Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix from my bed side table. Laying down I flipped open to page 123 where I had left off and continued reading while gently running my fingers through Lilly's hair.

Lilly grew attached to physical affection while she slept in someone else's room so every time she came to sleep with me I would rub her back or run my fingers through her hair.

**************

I woke up to the uncomfortable feeling of someone poking my face with their finger. I groaned grabbing their hand stopping them. Opening my eyes I stared up at Lilly who giggled uncontrollably. My grip on her loosened and I held her wrist examining it to make there were no bruises. After checking twice to make sure I let go of her wrist and rubbed my eyes.

Lilly jumped off my bed and ran into the bathroom. Walking in behind her I picked up and placed her on the counter. She took her toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on the bristles and then brushed her teeth. I did the same but waited until she finished before starting. Once she was finish she jumped down from the counter herself and patted my back silently telling me she's going downstairs for breakfast.

I watched her as she walked out and when I heard my bedroom door shut I began brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out and got in the shower. Stepping out I changed and then exited my room closing the door behind me.

Ace's Outfit.

Jogging down the stairs I quickly tucked my gun and wallet in my waist band before entering the kitchen. Marcus, Marco, Ricky, Jaden, Avery and Lilly all sat on the stools surrounding the counter while Aunt Mar flipped pancakes on the stove. I took a seat next to Lilly not murmuring a word to anyone.

I felt a weak punch in my stomach and I turned to Lilly who had a stern look on her face. 'Say good morning' she mouthed and my tongue brushed against the side of my cheek as I contemplated whether or not to do it. She gave me another stern look and I sighed looking at everyone.

"Good morning" I said lowly and Lilly smiled showing me two thumbs up.

Aunt Mar turned around stunned and scrunched her eyebrows together. Everyone muttered back 'good morning' except Avery. She looked down at the counter tracing the marble pattern. She looked heartbroken and I couldn't care less but a part of me wanted to know what was going through her mind.

Aunt Mar came up to me and put the back of her hand against my forehead and I stared at her confused.

"Are you okay?" she questioned and I nodded my head and she sighed a relief going back to cooking. Did she actually check my temperature to see if I was okay.

Ten minutes later Aunt Mar was finished and everyone took their own food adding syrup or whatever toppings they wanted. Aunt Mar helped Lilly and I helped myself. Everyone made small talk while they ate and I remained quite just listening to their conversation. Lilly butted in from time to time saying something and they all turned their heads to her listening attentively.

Avery didn't take anything to eat neither did she engage in conversation. She's been tracing the patterns on the counter for the longest while and she hasn't stopped. Her eyes were glossy but no tears dropped. She looked angry, sad- and confused. Utterly confused.

Looking away from her I finished my food and washed my dishes before leaving. Going into the garage I got in my car and dialed Matteo's number. After the first ring he answered and I started my car driving out the garage. Lilly was going to beat my ass when I came back later because I didn't tell her I was leaving but I have work to do and it wasn't going to do itself.

"Ace" Matteo answered

"Clay Evans" I said

"What about them?" he questioned

"Track them down" I ordered

"Yes boss" he answered

"Anything else?" he asked

"Yes get everyone ready we're going on a mission" I ordered and he mumbled another 'yes boss' then ended the call.

I sped down the road going over the speed limit. Pulling into the dirt road I parked in front the warehouse. Getting out I nodded at the guards and the pulled open the door allowing me inside. I looked to side to see the newbies training. Some of them looked to be sixteen and I felt bad. Those who joined didn't join willingly. They joined after the death of family members some while they are grieving.

"Boss" Java greeted and I nodded at him.

"Java" I said blankly. I walked into my office and sat on my chair. Opening my laptop I continued answering emails. A couple minutes later Matteo, Java, Kina, Alya and Louis walked in. They all had Ak's wrapped around them and pistols on their waistband.

"Right, Plips Gas Station is our first stop. You know how Clay looks. Look for clues and try not to be suspicious" I ordered and they all nodded their heads understanding.

I got up from my leather chair and tucked my gun in my waistband. Pulling open my desk drawer I pulled out my M-950. I tucked it in my waist band as well and then nodded at them signaling for everyone to leave.

Walking out I kept my chin high and my eyes trained on each one of the men and women who were training and working.

I didn't trust any of them. Even though I did background checks on them before letting them join I wasn't going to let my guard down so easily.

Getting into my car and Java and Louis got in Java's Nissan G-TR while Kina and Alya got in Kina's Chevrolet Camaro. Matteo opened the passenger side of my car and buckled himself in.

I sent a glare his way and he ignored me connecting his phone to the aux cord.

"Get out my car Matteo" I demanded and he looked at me offended.

"Everyone is riding duo. I'm not about to be lonely in my car Ace so suck it up baby" he said with a lot of sass and attitude.

(Ace's Car)

(Java's Car)

(Kina's Car)

"Shut up" I muttered reversing and speeding out the dirt road. Both cars followed behind and Matteo turned on Tokyo Drift (Fast and Furious) song.

It blasted through the speakers and I smirked speeding up the car. Java and Kina's car came up beside me and I looked out my window nodding at Java who smirked. Looking over on Matteo's side I smirked at Kina who smirked back.

I mashed on the 'X' and Matteo leaned his head back smiling. My grip on the steering wheel tightened and I breathed in deeply when I saw the corner coming up.

Taking lead I drifted the car around the corner. Matteo held on to his seat belt while smiling. He didn't look scared he looked free and happy.

Java took second behind me and skillfully drifted his car. Java has been street racing for as long as I've known him and he has never lost a race. Except when he went up against me, he lost every time.

Kina took last and drifted as well. It shocked me at first when I found out Kina can drift. She didn't look like the type to drift. She looked like she couldn't drive at all. I have to say I'm quite proud and impressed by her.

Getting on to the main road Java and Kina stayed behind me. I slowed down my car a little not feeling to deal with cops chasing me.

Ten minutes later we pulled in front the gas station. Getting out my car followed by Matteo I slammed my door closed.

"Ready?" Matteo questioned and I nodded my head pulling out my gun and putting a round of bullets in it. Kina, Alya, Java and Louis came up beside us all having their guns out and I was ready to deal with these fuckers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672 46 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
48.7K 844 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
305K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.2K 50 17
𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...