Amplify: (MB Story) Unedited

By iGoMindless

Katrina Campbell is just starting with the singing business, newly signed with Interscope records Kat finds h... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-

-Chapter 16-

1.2K 31 3
By iGoMindless

Very short chapter today >.< 

I stood there for a while trying to gather what all just happened, I pushed him back and ran to my dressing room where I found Pam chilling on the couch, I slammed the door and sat down.

Pam: "You ok?"

Kat: "Yea, no... I don't know"

Pam: "What happened"

Kat: "Jacob just told me he loved me."

Pam: "Your with Prod, what's the problem?"

Kat: "I really like Jacob... I'm just confused"

Jacob: "Kat can I come in?" Jacob said knocking on the door

Kat: (goes to bathroom)

Pam: (opens door) "Kat's not here sorry what's up?"

Jacob: "Oh can you just tell her to call me later?"

Pam: "Sure" (closes door)

Kat: (comes out of bathroom) "Ugh can we go.. please?"

-Kat's Room 10:00pm-

When we got back to the hotel room I got in the shower and just thought about what to do. Pam's right I'm with Prod, why am I trippin over this?? Yeah I like Jacob but why am I getting so frustrated, whatever I should just let it go i don't want to overthink it, I let the shower wash all my stress off and take away all my problems about 30 minutes later I got out of the shower relaxed and went to my room to get dressed I threw on a blue tank top and some leggings then plopped on my bed and scrolled through my phone that had 6 missed calls and 11 new text. 2 missed calls from Prod, 4 missed calls from Jacob, 1 text from Prod, 8 text from Jacob, and 2 text from Pam... why did Pam text me she's in the front room?? I read her text to myself first... From BossLady (10:13pm): Uh-oh don't come out of the bathroom Jacob's here... From BossLady (10:32pm): The coast is clear. I sighed in relief then continued on to Prod's text... From Mi Corazon (9:28pm): Hey babe, why'd you leave so early? I immediately text him back replying with "Uh no reason, how was the concert?" Then went on to read Jacob's messages ... From Jake (9:30pm): Can we talk? Jake (9:45pm): Don't be mad ... I skipped over a few looking at the last 2, From Jake (10:10pm): Coming by, we gotta talk. Jake (10:35): Can you just talk to me, please?... after I was done reading the texts I got a notification letting me know Prod text me back. From Mi Corazon: It was good, and come on Kat I know there was a reason, you're a horrible liar! I laughed to myself then text back saying " Lol Shut up! It's fine just forget it" I thought about texting Jacob back I had to put on the act that nothing was wrong and replied to his message "Sorry was in the shower, what's up?" I waited a while then got 2 notifications letting me know I got texts from Prod and Jacob. From Mi Corazon: Ok whatever, wyd? From Jacob: You mad?... I got frustrated and texted him back saying " I'm not mad Jacob, you just can't say you love me and expect things to stay the same!" I was on my way to reply to Prod until I got a text from him saying, From Prod: Thanks for letting me know the reason. I sat there confused so I looked back at the last text I sent ... Pam then walked in seeing my facial expression.

Pam: "What's wrong you looked like you've just seen a ghost" she said jokingly

Kat: "I sent it to Prod" I said with tears starting to escape

The message was sent to Prod letting him know all he needed to know, I text Jacob letting him know what I had just done, Hopefully It would get to him in time.

Next chapter will be longer I promise ^_^ ...Comment and vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 216 24
Ella has been bullied since she was in 5th grade. When she moves school High School Bad Boy Jacob Perez starts falling for her. Meanwhile Jacob's USE...
20.6K 790 20
'Jacob...Please come back...I've forgiven you...I forced it on you...Ray forced it on you...Your parents forced it on you...You were forced to do som...
218K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
44.1K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...