๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž [ ๐.๐‘...

By russiansessence

Tony Stark is the only person who gave you a new second chance in your life to join the Avengers. At first yo... More

Chapter 1: The new Avenger
Chapter 2: Stark's Party
Chapter 3: 7 minutes in Heaven
Chapter 4: unexpected morning
Chapter 5: Training session
Chapter 6: Team mate boundaries
Chapter 7: Jealousy?
Chapter 8: Getting along
Chapter 9: Time is short
Chapter 10: According to the plan
Chapter 11: I'm sorry
Chapter 12: Evil Spawn and Cheeseburgers
A/N New Book!
Chapter 14: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 15: Never make a bet with a Mikaelson
A/N New book!
Chapter 16: the match maker

Chapter 13: New Alliance

2.6K 50 37
By russiansessence

--- Y/n Pov---

"Any complications besides the explosion?", he asked me in a calm voice.

I debated with myself if I should tell him the incident about the parachute that wouldn't budge which caused me to fall almost in a danger.

I gave him a slow nod.
"Actually there is", I started and his attention fully snapped to me.

"When I jumped from the quinjet to land the parachute wouldn't budge at all, I tried a few times but no use"

Fury nodded along signalizing me to keep going.
"The moment I landed and checked what the issue was I realized that the deduction of the parachute was missing", I ended my sentence.

He had a blank face and crossed his arms.
"I'll see if I find anything suspicious and I'll let you know"

I nodded

"Could you find anything else on that mission?", asking while going through the files infront of him.

"No, only these files I brought, anything about him I couldn't find any information where he could have been.
I tried to track him down since years before I joined you but he was nowhere to be found. It's like he doesn't exist on this earth anymore".

"At least you came back, that's the important one, how are your injuries?", he asked me finally.

"They are healing quickly and thanks to that there wasn't any sign of silver oxide within the explosion neither nano particles", I finished my explanation.

He furrowed his one eyebrow.
"You didn't tell anyone about your weaknesses?", he asked in conclusion.

"I mean you and Tony already know it so", I stated.

He shook his head and handed me my file. The file was literally thicker than Bucky's thighs.
I sighed.
"Oh come on Nick you can't be serious"

"I am and you could really need it. Just talk about with someone like Agent Romanoff since you both have some similarities or with Sargent Barnes or what about the friends that are still in your life", Nick shrugged his shoulders.

"Past is past Nick and besides I'm trying not to pull them in this mess", gesturing him the thick file.

"But you still check up on them?"

"Of course sometimes I'm making sure if they are alright, what a friend would I be if I didn't", I stated.

He nodded and then gave me a paper that looked like a map.
"There has been other couple of Hydra bases detected not one hundred percent sure but pretty sure there are more but maybe he could be there", Fury told me and I kept my eyes on the map.

"Yeah maybe", I mumbled eyeing the red circles and lines that were marked.

"Alright if there are any further missions I will immediately send you but for now", he said stopping mid sentence.
"It's talking that helps", he waved and stood up.

"You are dismissed for now"

"Fine thanks Nick", I said emphasizing his name gaining a sigh from him which thereupon I laughed.

"Enjoy your days off y/n and don't forget to write your mission report", said Fury sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah whatever", I said and going out of the meeting room.
Don't get me wrong I like Nick but why did he has to hire a meeting at 6 a.m in the damn morning.
Seriously for what.
I could have slept at least a couple more hours before waking up since I have days off.
Last night was definitely a fun also an exhausting one.

Tony was determined to still work on the projects of my suit, measuring up my size and after giving him my ideal wish of it I got bored of thinking and told him he can use his genius imagination to create the details as how he wanted it to look like in exchange I have to help him with his lab stuff whenever he needed.
I trusted him since he got good taste so I didn't have any doubts.
He would master it anyways.

Before I would go to my room to sleep a little longer, I made my way to the common room to get myself a cold brew coffee with vanilla cream.
When I was done pouring it in a glass and taking a few sips of it which tasted like purely heaven, I heard a few heavy footsteps sounding like clickity clack above me.
After looking up and seeing no one and still hearing the footsteps strolling around and a little chuckle which gave me a tickly sensation in my ears.

"Clint! Stop lurking around in the vents!"

"I was just looking for you", he said giggling.

I furrowed my eyebrows
"From the damn vents?! Seriously come down here if you were looking for me", I yelled above.

"No" was his only answer before his steps echoed in the vents until it ceased.

"Creep", I muttered to myself while making my way to my room.
I took the last sip of the coffee when I reached my room, putting the files neatly on the corner of the table also placing the empty cup before laying down on my bed.
I was thinking what I could do for today since I had nothing to do.
My wounds were healed and I had no training at all it was kind of frustrating.
A sigh escaped from my lips and decided to strolling around the halls, when I heard rattles and creaks I came to a stop by Tony's working lab.

"How is it going champ?", I asked causing him to jump a little.
I chuckled at his reaction.

"You really sneaky with these abilities but I would be grateful if you don't give me a heart attack at this young age", he said laughing while he was fixing something on his Iron Man suit.
"Don't tell me you have been awake since yesterday evening I was here?", putting a coffee cap in the mashine making myself and for Tony a coffee.

"Yeah, I'm hiding from Romanoff but I'm almost finished with your suit and until then you are not allowed to see it", he warned me.

"Whatever you say Anthony", smirking at him and putting his cup next to him.

"Thanks and how come you are already awake, I thought you always sleep til noon?", he asked and turning his attention to me and took a sip of the hot liquid.
I plopped on the chair next to him.
"Fury hired a meeting at six and Clint lurking in the vents kept me awake and I'm bored because I don't know what to do now", I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's a normal behavior from Clint, he always does it to annoy some of us, he also did it with the twins when they were fresh new in the team", a grin plastered his face and added.
"Why don't you go out and do some shopping, I arranged a meeting next Friday evening to meet her in person, bring your tech stuff with you I think a new alliance would be great with the Stark Industries and there will be an after party if the alliance cooperates", he clapped his hands.
"What do you think?"

"Yeah great idea Tony I will and I'm sure she won't mind but I don't want to drag her in this", I said quickly.

"This would be a good opportunity working as partners and I guarantee you the whole protection for your friend"

"I will see what I can do, well I have to go now", I said quickly and stood up from my chair.

"Hey you wasting the good coffee", he shouted after me before I could take a step out of his lab.

"My bad", I said taking the cup from the table making my way out, I pulled my phone and dialed the number, waiting for my call to get through.

"Hey y/n how are you doing?", the woman asked me with excitement.

"Doing good thanks hope you as well", I said back.

"Calling me had a specific reason I guess?"

"Exactly also what do you think about an alliance with Stark Industries?", getting straight to the point.

"I see being an avenger it has perks, tell me the time and I'll come", she chuckled.

"How about next week Friday evening at 6 p.m? There will be a meeting Tony Stark hired and an after party"

"Send me the adress, it's time to turn the favor to help you and I can't waste this opportunity", she responded.

"Alright I can't wait to see you again and can you do me a favor and bring some of the weapons and the high tech?"

"Sure anything else?"

"Yes actually can you bring my favorite chocolate pudding if you know what I mean, I missed it"

"As you wish see you next week y/n", she laughed and  hanged up.

I smiled to myself excitement spreading my body.

I knocked on Bucky's door when I heard him signalizing to come in, I entered his room.
"Hey James"

"Hey doll what's up?", Bucky asked.

"I don't have anything to do and I wanted to go downtown shopping and stuff and wanted ask if you would like to come?"

His face lighted up.
"Sure let me change real quick and we can go meet you in the kitchen so I can grab something too", he said and I left his room.

I drank my coffee when I made my way to the kitchen and I saw Peter sitting infront of the table eating his Lucky Charms cereals.

"Good morning Peter you are alright?", I asked him and giving him a smile.

"Yes thanks and you?", he asked before taking a spoonful of his cereals.

"Yeah I'm also good thanks, you did what I asked you to?"

"Yes I did", he spoke with his cheeks full and took a little folded paper out.
He swallowed before contuined to speak.
"These are the things Mrs Romanoff likes, I actually was to nervous to talk to her because she is kind of intimating", he chuckled nervously remembering the event.

"How do you know if she likes Reese's or peanut butter?", I asked him curiously.

"I saw Mrs Romanoff eating peanut butter sandwiches yesterday evening so I guessed she would also like them", he explained.

"Well thank you Peter, you made some things easier for me", I said while putting the note in my pocket.

"Sure, you must really like her if you are going to do this for her", he stated slowly.

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Uhm yeah who doesn't?", I asked unsure.

Peter blinked a few times.
"And she likes you too"

"I guess so?", I stated but it came out more as a question.

"The soup she made for you yesterday morning, she didn't even do it for the team when Tony asked if she would cook it for them, they just earned a death glare from her", he told me.
"So she must really like you".

I know where this was going but I couldn't think of any good reasons why she would like me in that way or maybe she just saw me as a good team colleague and friend as long it was not spying on me.

"Honestly if you have seen her I'm out of her league"

He shook his head in denial.
"I'm pretty sure and who wouldn't like you in that way, the guys are here head over heels for you and plus you are good catch even for Mrs Romanoff too, so why not giving it a try?", he suggested.
"I may be fifteen but I'm not blind", Peter added.

"Well you really have good senses definitely, I heard you are out of cash", I said before grabbing some money out of my wallet and handing it to him.
"You can buy your sweets that you couldn't eat because of Loki and of course see it as a thank you for helping me".

"But 200 bucks are to much"

"I have to make sure, you doing good", I said approaching Bucky who just came in the kitchen.

"Alright I'm ready doll", he said and clapped his hands together.

"Shall we drop you off at school Peter?", I asked him.

"Thanks but that's not necessary, today  Mrs Romanoff is going to drop me at school", he answered.

"Alright kid if you need anything just give us a call and have a great day at school", I replied at him and Bucky said him a goodbye before we went out to the garage.

"Wait this BMW X6 M that's your car and these two other too?!", Bucky asked bewildered looking at my car and pointing to the other two models. The main one was a dark red model.
"Yes come on hop in", I said and took my seat while Bucky made his way to the passenger seat and plopped next to me.
I tapped twice on the touch screen after a male voice spoke.
"access required".
I put my palm on the screen and let scanned it.
"access accepted"
"Welcome back Mrs Mikaelson how can I help you?"

"access to dark mode please", I said and a dark case covered the windows with the ability no person can see what's happening inside of the car.

"Okay this pretty cool actually it's insane", Bucky said still shocked.

"Well Tony is not the only one with high tech systems James", I said with a smirk.

"Do you have any other things like these?", he asked me when I pulled the handbrake down, pulling the gear shift back causing the mashine to roar and pushed the pedal to drive out of the garage.

"Actually I have", answering his question.

"You mind showing them?"

"Of course not", grinning at his question.
"You can drive the car to our way back", I added my gaze fixed on the roads.

"You kidding right", he gasped.

"Absolutely not", I smirked.

"Alright what do you think?", I stepped out of the changing room and turned around.
Bucky was sitting on the couch that was standing a bit further away infront of the cabin and drinking a glass of champagne that was offered to us from a young man.

"Definitely a ten out of a ten doll, you look amazing regardless y/n", he said giving a thumbs up.
I stepped back in the changing room and I saw Bucky handing some clothes above the cabins door.
"These could also suit you", he said from the other side and I examined them.

"These are dessous Buck, I don't need them", fidgeting with the silk material.

It looked good and it felt nice actually.

"In the future probably you will need them", he said chuckling whole-heartedly.

I shrugged my shoulders and put them on the mount of the clothes I would buy.
The man's voice came through the hall.
"Is there anything else I can help you with Ma'am?"

I slightly opened the door enough to see him clearly and a blush made it's his way to his cheeks from the sight of my lightly revealed upper body.

"Are there combat trousers by any kind of chance?", I asked him.

"I will see what I can get", and made his way off.

After trying the trousers and numerous of clothes I decided to buy them all.
I paid even Bucky's clothes because I wanted to even tho a discussion was made infront of the cashier.
At the end buying all the clothes like dresses, skirts, blouses, coats, hoodies, pants and even the dessous which Bucky practically begged me to buy them because he was firmly convinced it will be a good advantage for the further times even if I didn't believe him at first he just came up with a simple argument like "you just only live once" and I immediately gave in and ended by buying them.

The last station was the mall we had to go to buy the things for Natasha.
Bucky was willing to push the cart while we got everything we wanted and needed and put them all in the cart.
I also bought some Pop Tarts for Thor and some snacks for Tony since he texted me to get him some and for the twins and all the peanut butter stuff for Nat.
I was frustrated not knowing which Reese's to buy so I ended up putting all the kind of sweets with peanut butter in the cart.
Bucky also got some snacks for him and Steve since he said they sometimes do movie nights together, some nerf sniper guns for us just for fun and other stuff.
We both also decided to buy some movies, series and books, energy drinks, candles and so on.
After paying everything we loaded every bag in the car, some of them we had to put them on the back seats because there was not enough space in the trunk.

As promised I would let Bucky drive the car on our way back while ocean eyes was playing at the background full filling the car with the soft melody.

"So what do you exactly think of Steve?", I asked him and he knitted his eyebrows in concentration on the road, hands gripped tightly the steering wheel and still a smile was on his face.
He was probably not used very much to drive a car as he told me so I gave him the opportunity to do it and he was still astonished by it.

"I like him, he's my best friend", he started.

"Hey can we get Starbucks?", he asked me suddenly while we were slowly driving past a local Starbucks.

"Sure let's pull over", I said and he slowed his tracks.

"You know when I went on some missions with Natasha, she would never let me get Starbucks, so actually I'm happy now that I can get some", he explained.
"You are literally older than her", I stated.

"I know but let me tell you something, she doesn't like it when someone disobeys her", he chuckled lowly.

"So what do you want doll?"

"Just get me a java chocolate chip frappuccino and order whatever you want", I said while we waited for our order to arrive.

"Here", giving him my credit card.

He waved it off.
"No, I'm gonna pay", he said quickly and searched for his card from his wallet.

"Don't be ridiculous", I said sternly.

"No you already paid for my clothes and for everything else, now let me pay doll", he started to argue.

"and? But I want to pay so", giving my card but he slapped my hand away.

"Just fucking let me pay!", he snarled back.

"My car, my rules!", I shot back.

"Well since I'm the driver now so I can do whatever I want to also my rules!", he said raising his eyebrows.

"Bullshit", I almost growled.

"Uhm- your orders Ma'am and Sir", the cashier said, having a bewildered look on his face caused by our outbursts and holding the drinks and a bag in his hands.
"Who's going to pay?", he asked us his gaze wandering between me and Bucky.

I pointed my finger at him.
"He's going to pay", I said sighing.

A triumphant smile appeared on James face when he gave his card to the man.

"Don't get used to it", I said when I took sips of my drink being busy in my own world that I blurred out my surrounding.

When Bucky took his card and a little piece paper was under it, a smirk on Bucky's face caught my attention.

"What are you grinning at?"

"Oh nothing", he said pulling the card immediately in his pockets.
"I am your bestie right?", he pulled the question out.

I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what he wanted to reach with this question.
"Yeah I consider you as my male bestie since day one you pulled the I'm your personal therapist now card out, why you asking me this?", slurping on my cold drink.

"Can we get matching nails please this is the last one, I always wanted to do this since a long time but no one wouldn't do it with me", looking at me with his pleading bright puppy eyes.

No matter what I was Hybrid here or there but if someone looked at me with their bright eyes like they were an abandoned puppy I had no chance but to crack in.

"Fine come on super soldier", I said when he pulled us to our last destination.

"They look pretty cool doll", he said while we carried all the bags in one sitting since I was to lazy to go for a second time so I got many bags as I could and Bucky being Bucky wanted to help.

"Definitely the money was worth it thanks for paying again Buck", I said back.
Bucky chose for us getting little flames stickers on top of that the shiny transparenc nail gel.
He was literally over the roof when he saw the result of his short new nails and loved it.

"You are welcome and besides we should do it more often doll", he suggested putting the four bags with the snacks that was for the team down on the table of the kitchen island.

Some of the team were gathering around the room.

I put some of the rest down when I felt a breeze of air next to me sensing Speedy's presence followed by the witch.
He jumped on his tip toes back and forth in excitement.

"Here these are for you both guys", I said handing them the bags.

"Thank you princessa", Pietro said happily, packaging the snacks open.

"Yes thank you y/n, you know I love you too", the brunette said.

"Yeah by blackmailing me", not fazed of her argument.

"Okay that was a joke, I won't do it anymore I swear", she looked at me serious.

"I hope so for you witchy anyways see you guys later, the rest are yours guys", I said to Thor and the rest, leaving the room with my stuff.

"Hey you wanted to show me the cool stuff", Bucky yelled following behind me.

"Of course I will", heading to my room.

"But first you have to help me to pack with this stuff", I started.

"For Natasha", he stated grinning.

"Will you help me or not?", asking him holding the bags.

"Sure let's start", clapping his hands.

"By the way how do you know if she even likes these", he asked me holding the box while I fixed the sweets on the right spot with a little tape, Bucky decided to put them in a surprise box so it would be a better gesture.

"I don't, Peter found it out at least", I said checking if everything was perfect.

"What that kid? Honestly for someone who's reserved and doesn't talk much, I didn't expect that she would tell something about herself", he shrugged his shoulders and observed the watch I had given to him.

"Actually this is so cool, what else can it do?", he fumbled with it in his hands.

"It can show hologram of someone, tracking a location and other stuff like the Al", I explained.

"For a watch that looks like a normal Rolex it can do pretty much", he stated.

"Soon you will get one too"

"Right, the new alliance also your friend agreed to it?", he asked and gave me the watch to put it on my wrist.

"She didn't want to miss that opportunity with a cooperation with Stark Industries"

"It will be a great benefit to us, I'm sure you guys will do great and thanks for trusting me doll", he smiled.

"Why wouldn't I?", I smirked giving a little nudge on his shoulder.

"This one is cute, put this on it", he gave me a red bow.

"Okay alright", when I put the last piece on it.
I observed it and a feeling was gnawing inside of me. I always had the huge impulse to do something perfect, if it didn't look like how I wanted it then I hated it and this trait would cause me trouble sometimes.

"I don't know Bucky", I started holding the box unsure in my hands.

"No no no don't start with it now doll, it looks perfect you also wrote an extra little card, she will love it", Bucky reassured me.

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him.
"Put your damn ego aside, not everything is perfect but this one is because it comes from heart and we spent an hour for it, now let's do it", he said giving a motivation speech.

"Mrs. y/n and Mr. Barnes, Mr. Stark expect you for a pre-meeting in an hour," the Al spoke through the room.

"Thanks Jarvis", I said and Bucky dragged me out of my room to search for Natasha.

"Okay you knock", Bucky nudged me.

I rolled my eyes before I gently knocked three times on her door.
When there was no answer I put the box carefully infront of the door.
"Maybe she's busy".
"She will see it anyways when she comes across to it", I added.

"I'm sure she is going to love it", Bucky reassured me and hang his arm around my shoulder.
"Do you have anything to do until the meeting?", he asked me when we both got in my room.

"I have to write the mission report", I answered and plumped on my chair, whirling a pencil between my fingers.
"You can stay here if you want", I added and went to start to write my report.

"You really got us scared for that doll", he said with a sigh, laying on my bed.

"Sorry about that", I contuined to scribble every detail down that happened on that mission.

After a short while the room was filled with Bucky's slightly soft breathings, the stuffed grey wolf I got from a friend, tugged under his chin.
I got up from my chair and placed the blanket over him and went back to the file.
There was time to let him sleep, I would wake him up later.

Cracking my knuckles I put the pencil aside and collected the papers in the file.
It costed me almost an hour to finish it, I never expected it to be that laborious.
I made my way to the bathroom to change quickly in more casual clothes, I checked up on my watch declaring the time for the meeting
at 9 p.m.
After waking Bucky up we went straight to the meeting room followed by his tracks.
I could hear the soft voices reverberating within the room.

"There you are already", Tony said grinning a glass with scotch in his hand.
"Here you go", handing it to me when I took a seat.
That's when I realized when we were the last one to come.

"You both are ten minutes late, what you guys have been doing?", the redhead asked us sternly sitting infront of us.
Bucky who was on my right side just answered casually.
"It was my fault, I fell asleep in her room".

"No, it was not your fault and it won't happen again with being late", I replied and as a result she raised her eyebrows cleary not so convinced.

Sharon who was sitting on her right side making eye contact with her, I slided the mission report to her.
She took a quick glance on it and nodded, muttering a thanks.

I took a sip of the alcoholic liquid and turned my chair to the side to avoid the intense glances I got from the redhead.

"So now everyone's here", Tony cleared his throat and clapped his hands together.

"I hired this pre-meeting because there are good news", he started.

"It is thanks to y/n's effort to announce the news, y/n", Tony stared at me signalizing to contuine and all eyes were on me.

I took a quick sip of the drink to calm my nerves.
"Right like Tony said there are news we would like to announce, it's about a new alliance between Stark Industries and the company of my friend", I started, when I saw Steve's hand raised, I stopped.

"Yes, Captain?"

"Sorry to interrupt, can I ask what the company is about?", he asked in curiosity.

"Of course it's known yet and also responsible for their highly created  weapons and high techs", I explained.

"Can we see them?", it was Pietro's turn to ask.

"Of course, I assume Tony already told there will be an another meeting next week?", when I saw Tony nodding my question was already answered.

"There will many items you are definitely going to see", I replied and took my glasses and passed it to Sharon.
She examined it in her hands.

"It's similar like Tony's Al, it was created by me and my friends to help me when I was on the run from Hydra but it also got me out safely from most situations, it can detect targets, track locations and many other things", I carried on.
"The same as this watch", I said and pointed to it.
"If the cooperation will start which definitely will, it's going be a huge benefit for you guys", making my point.

"What else can it do?", Maria asked.

I tapped on it twice.
"Welcome Mrs. Mikaelson", the voice spoke.
"A.R.I show me the whole Hydra base that has been detected on the last mission", I ordered and a huge hologram was seen infront of them, showing every detail, every room.
"You can swipe it", I nodded to Sharon who has been swiping it from room to room.

"This is insane", Thor's boomed through the room.

"If the cooperation start, we will get access to these things?", the brunette asked me.

"If some of you want of course, but the main importance is that you get access to the main weapons", I stated.

"You said your friend's company, do we know him?", the russian redhead asked.

"No, the company was not known in the past, the business started new since last three years and you guys don't know her yet but you will meet her", answering her question.

She leaned forward on the table her perfectly eyebrows raised.
"And with whom are we doing an alliance with?", she asked staring at me with her green eyes.

I glanced back at Tony who nodded and leaned further back to my chair.
"with Lena Luthor of L-Corp", I said finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 5K 38
ู…ุฑุญุจู‹ุง ุจูƒู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ู„ุงุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุฃุญุฐุฑูƒ ุฃูˆู„ู‹ุง ู…ู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุญูŠู‹ุง. ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุบุงุฏุฑุฉ ุงู„ุขู†.. ุณุฃุชุฑูƒ ู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ู„ู„ุชููƒูŠุฑ. ุญุณู†ู‹ุง .. ู‚ุฑุฑุชุŸ ู‡ู„ ู‡...
31.4K 3.1K 108
Admin แ€†แ€ฎแ€€ แ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ free แ€แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บ admin แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ Start date -21โ€ข4โ€ข2024(Sunday) End date-
300K 22.2K 49
ู…ู†ุฐ ุฃู† ูุชุญ ุนูŠู†ูŠู‡ ู„ู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูˆุฌุฏ ู†ูุณู‡ ู…ุญุงุทุง ุจุฐู†ูˆุจ ู„ูŠุณ ู‡ูˆ ุจูุงุนู„ู‡ุง ูุฃุทู„ู‚ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ู„ู‚ุจ ุงู„ุฎุทูŠุฆุฉ ูˆ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ู„ูŠุณ ุจุดุงุจ ูŠุณุชุณู„ู… ู„ู‚ุจุญ ู‚ุฏุฑู‡ ุจู„ ู‚ุฑุฑ ุฃู† ูŠู†ุชู‚ู… ู„ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ุณุจ...
60.5K 10.4K 127
แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€‰แ€บ ใ€Šๆ›ฟ่บซใ€‹แ€œแ€ฐแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธ ไฝœ่€…๏ผšๅŒ—ๆฃ ๅขจ แ€™แ€ฐแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ -แ€•แ€ฑแ€‘แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บ May Tulips Love ใ€€ใ€€แ€กแ€แ€ฏแ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ถ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi แ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€แ€กแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€...