Cold Blood

By djjinx

A girl who was born and raised in the city was suddenly moving to one of the historic and traditional provinc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Room 309
Chapter 2: Cold Blood
Chapter 3: Steal
Chapter 4: Do I look good?
Chapter 5: Strawberries
Chapter 6: Who is Jessica?
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Jeonju
Chapter 9: Universe
Chapter 10: Shakespeare
Chapter 11: The Exes
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: Arcane
Chapter 14: Ice Cream
Chapter 16: Zephyr
Chapter 17: Party Time
Chapter 18: Escape
Chapter 19: Selfless
Chapter 20: Solicitous
Chapter 21: Trustworthy
Chapter 22: Mission
Epilogue
Waves of Romance

Chapter 15: TaeNy Day

475 23 13
By djjinx

It's weekend! Usually, we visit Jessica and Krystal every weekend but Taeyeon and I decided to have these two days all to ourselves. She had informed the Jung sisters and I think they are actually happy that we're not visiting them. So yeah, it's a TaeNy day today.

I remember Jessica saying, "Oh finally, freedom! Thank goodness there's no love birds coming this week."

Although it was kinda awkward to hear that from her, we just shrugged it off and laughed awkwardly. I mean, Taeyeon and I haven't said those words to each other. Like I said, I'm not even sure if she loves me. But I'm certain that I've fallen for her.

Anyway, we are planning to see her horses today. I would love to ride Luna alone this time. Because the last time we did horseback riding, we are both on Sol's back and I felt bad for the horse so I told Taeyeon that I'll just walk but she won't let me. In the end, she was the one who walked while dragging Sol's halter.

I didn't managed to take a picture with the beautiful fountain in the middle of the farm before. And I'll make sure to take one this time.

"Shall we just stay the night at the Ranch?" Taeyeon broke the comfortable silence. She's driving and we're now on our way to her Ranch.

"Where are we gonna sleep there?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes I keep on forgetting that you haven't really saw the whole Ranch. Honey, there's a hotel beside the ranch. But of course, what is my rest house for if we won't use it?" I wasn't even paying attention to all that she said. I was in awe for the way she called me honey. She called me honey!! Oh my gosh! Calm down, Tiffany. Keep yourself together!

"So, let's stay in our rest house?" She held up my hand that's been laying on her lap to plant a soft kiss on it. And if you're gonna ask me why my hand is on her lap? Well, I don't even know myself. It just happened to be there.

"Sure." I softly replied. She chuckled. Was I too obvious? I mean, do really wanted to be with her.

"Tae, I was just wondering."

"Hmm?"

"Why did my father keep this a secret from me? I mean, he can just tell me about it and I'll definitely break up with Siwon immediately." Maybe she knew the reason why. I've been thinking about this for a few days now. What's with the secrecy? He could've just told me.

"The less you know, the more safe you are, Tiffany."

"What? Shouldn't I be safer if I know a thing? I could've been more cautious if only I heard about it earlier."

"Exactly. You'll be cautious. And Siwon will know that something's wrong and will definitely find out that you know a thing. It will make your life at risk, Tiffany. He could've used you against your father. And I'm sure, your father wouldn't like that. I wouldn't like that." She said seriously. Well, she's got a point.

"So that's why you chose to distant yourself from your friends? Because you've found out that Sooyoung was the one who called the Choi?"

"Yes. And also I don't wanna risk Sunny and Yoona's safety too. If I had stayed in the group, they will eventually know that something's wrong. Sunny will definitely know. And if they were to ask me, I don't think I can hold it back longer than I did if I didn't distant myself from them. So I decided to cut our ties. It's for their safety too."

I nod my head after she talked. Now I fully understand why she have chosen to do this. And as I understand deeper, the better I get to know her. And the better I know her, the more I realize how selfless she is. I wonder if she have even think of herself for once. 'cause everything about these things is for her friends, family, and everyone that's around her.

She was so selfless to distant herself for their safety even though she's suffering alone, without a single person to lean on. She gladly received the accusations without speaking back to Sooyoung just to protect her mother because she knew, if Sooyoung was to find out that she know a thing, it will risk her mother's life. And to protect the Jung sisters, she had to pay a hard time. She have to face the judgements and accusations that they throw to her.

She's very different to the cold blood they used to call. If only they knew how much of a lovely person she is, I think the number of those girls and boys that tries to flirt her now will definitely increase. After all, who wouldn't want to be with such a person?

I think I'll have to learn how to be territorial. I mean, I used to shrugged it off when a woman flirts openly with her right in front of my naked eyes. But as time goes by, as my feelings grew wider and my love grew deeper for her, I can't help but to be jealous. Thankfully, she's very thoughtful. She always ease my jealousy with a satisfying savage response to those flirts.

"Are you sure you wanna ride alone?" She asked me that as soon as we arrived at the Ranch.

"So sure, Ms. Kim." I chuckled at her worried face. She's so protective. I think it's one of the reasons why I keep falling for her. I love to be treated like a fragile precious gem. She makes me feel that I'm a Queen. I'm her Queen.

"Fine." She pouted as she marched to get Luna for me. I laughed at her. She's so cute. She's like a kid throwing her tantrums but still obey to give me what I want.

"Hop in. Please be careful. Relax, okay? The horse will feel if you're tensed. Then she'll be tensed too." She said frantically.

I chuckled. "I think you should tell that to your nerves, Taeyeon."

She is definitely more nervous to see me riding a horse alone. Her eyes is wavering and she kept on fidgeting her fingers. She doesn't even want to leave and take Sol for her to ride in worry that I might fall over.

I laughed at her. She's just too cute to handle. After a good few minutes of reassuring her, she finally take out Sol.

We're both wearing the proper attire for horseback riding. Jeans and boots. We're matchy today.

Just as I planned, we stopped in front of the fountain and asked someone to take a picture of us while still riding the horses. We took quite a few pictures together and she took pictures of me too with the fountain as the background.

"Do you wanna see our farm? There's quite a distance but it's near." She smiled sheepishly.

"While riding the horses?"

"No. I have an ATV. We can just ride that. There's no way I'll let you ride that horse that far. I don't wanna die in worry." I laughed out loud when I heard that. I knew it! She's been watching the horse suspiciously the whole time.

"Calm down, woman!" I teased with a loud laugh. She pouted and rolled her eyes, dismissing my comment.

We put back the horses on their shelter then we went to the lobby. Taeyeon requested to the woman in front to bring her ATV. So now, we're waiting for it to arrive.

"When did you learn riding an ATV?" We're sitting at the couch and our hands are clasped together. I swear I saw her employees looking at us in either surprise or confusion.

"When I was in highschool. My father taught me how to ride it. At that time, I already have my first horse." She replied gently while caressing my hand using her thumb.

I really don't know what is it. But I'm certain that there's something with her touch that could easily make me weak on the knees. She's sending chills down my spine in a romantic kind of way. And the way she looks at me everytime makes me fall harder for her. Her eyes tells everything that her lips couldn't. And I'm so glad that I can read them.

I swear, I could stare at her all day and all night and still find something new to love about her. Am I too whipped now? I don't think I can wait any longer too. If she won't step up her game tonight, I think I'll probably take the first move. She can't expect me to wait until my hairs are gray! And I don't care anymore if she doesn't feel the same way as I do for her. I'll take the risk no matter what the results. It's either we end up to be girlfriends tonight or we split up. She has to make up her mind!

"Ms. Kim, your ATV has arrived." The lady that she talked to later approached us shyly. I raised an eyebrow. She is acting too shyly for my likings.

"Thank you, Juniel." Taeyeon took the keys on her hand and the girl almost erupted like a volcano when she felt Taeyeon's fingers touched her hand lightly.

"Anything for you, Ms. Kim. It's always my pleasure." She smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes the same time Taeyeon turn around to face me. And yes, she saw what I did. I don't care. That's better. At least she knows that I'm not pleased.

I heard her chuckle softly. "Let's go." She kissed the back of my hand then pull me out of the lobby. I smirked when I saw the girl staring awkwardly on the floor. Yep, she definitely saw what Taeyeon did. See? This is what I'm talking about. She always have her own way of fluttering me. So tell me, how can I feel jealous if this girl is showing me off to everyone that tries to flirt with her!?

She is driving the ATV while I'm sitting on her back. Before we take off, she put an helmet on my head then she proceed to put hers. Always putting me first before herself. I feel like my cheeks are red from blushing when she pulled me close to her and made me wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hold on tight." She reminded. And so I did. I hug her from behind as she drive us around the Ranch. The workers are waving and smiling at us as we drive pass them.

Her employees are friendly to her and she doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she's returning their smiles with a small one. No one from these people are accusing her. And I think that's the reason why she's not as cold when we're at school.

A little while later, we enter a separate massive lot. I saw hectares of various fruits and veggies around. And the huge trees from a far are setting the mood in here. The farmers stop what they're doing just to greet us.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Kim!"

"It's nice to see you, Ms. Kim!"

"We miss you Ms. Kim!"

Those are just some of the greetings I heard. I saw Taeyeon nod at them and I guess she also gave them a small smile. 'cause they are smiling from ear to ear when we pass through them.

Finally, Taeyeon parked the ATV beside a huge tree. She get off of it and held my hand to assist me. When we're both on our feet, she removed my helmet and fixed my hair. Since I feel like she's been doing a lot for me, I took the opportunity to removed her helmet and fix her hair too. We shared a shy, cute smile while staring at each other's eyes.

"Ms. Kim, how have you been?" A man came to approach us.

"I've never been better." Taeyeon replied as she rested her hand at the small of my back possessively.

"I can clearly see that." He chuckled. "I wish you the best in life, Ms. Kim. Your family was nothing but kind to all of us. That's why no matter what accusations they throw to you, your workers will never believe them. We saw how genuine your family. And no accusations can make us turn our backs to you." Taeyeon and I are completely taken a back of what he said. I turn to see Taeyeon's eyes softening. I think she had never heard these words from her workers before. And I'm glad this man came up to speak.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." Taeyeon sincerely thanked him.

"No need to thank us, Ms. Kim. We're here for you and your family. Yes, we are just your simple farmers but we are ready to help whatever we can. Please remember that. And we miss the old you. I hope to see you happy again. I think the beautiful woman beside you can help us see you happy again." He smiled at me.

"She indeed makes me happy for months now." Taeyeon pulled me closer to her as she smiled sweetly when our eyes met.

"If that's so, we're glad to see you happy. I will take my leave now, Ms. Kim. Enjoy your tour at the farm." He waved his hand and walked away to go back to work.

"That felt nice, does it?" I nudged her.

"Yes. It feels better that I'm here with you."

A while later, Taeyeon and I walk around the farm. We tried some fruits and I was so surprised to see Strawberries in here. I was even more surprised when I heard the brand of the strawberry from the farmer. It was the same strawberries I bought for Taeyeon from months ago!

"Why did you acted so surprised back then? It turned out that you sell these strawberries." I pouted.

"I wasn't acting that time, Pani-ah. I never tasted the strawberries here before 'cause we just started planting them last year. I was busy with my own life so I didn't have the privilege to taste our own product. Luckily, you were here to let me taste it." She chuckled.

"Still! Why didn't you tell me that it's from your farm?"

"Because I forgot." She shrugged.

"So what else did you forgot to tell me then?" I raised an eyebrow to her.

"The steakhouse beside our University is mine." She said that nonchalantly. It's like as if it was nothing!

My eyes widened at that. How come she never told me!? What the heck? Just how rich is she? She have properties everywhere in Jeonju! Sunny is right. They practically owned Jeonju.

She have a Ranch, a Farm, the Steakhouse is hers, and the Shakespeare that is exclusively for filthy rich people is also their property! Not to mention the university where we study is owned by her uncle! What else do they own? Why does it seems unending?

"And you've never told me about this before?" I put my hands on my waist, pretending to be mad. 'cause I can't get mad at her for real.

She chuckled. "I'm sorry. I am always feeling myself when I'm with you. You make me feel me. You get it? You make me feel the real Taeyeon in me. And not the rich and attractive Taeyeon that everyone goes for. You see the real me. And I love how it felt like." She caressed my cheeks sweetly. If I wasn't feeling too overwhelmed, I would be worried about the fact that we're in the middle of the farm with strawberries around us and the farmers watching us like as if they are watching a shooting for a drama!

"You just make me feel the same way, Tae." I said in a small voice. Shy that she openly confessed her feelings for me in front of her workers.

"We're in the same boat then. Let's go." She pull me as she walk to the ATV's direction.

"We should head to the rest house now. The sun is going down." She said while preparing to leave. Like before, she made me wear the helmet first before wearing hers then we left the farm as she drive away.

"Is it far?" I asked beside her ear.

"No. Just 5 minutes away from the farm."

True to her words, after 5 minutes of drive, we reached a two story house that is painted in black and white. I bite my lower lip with the thought of staying the night here with her alone. Gosh! What am I thinking again? We're alone at the apartment too. Why think like that again, Tiffany? Get yourself together!

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. My training ended late today. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I'm free tomorrow so we can update early like usual.

Happy Weekend, everyone! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 632 29
"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from the things you've lost." - Taeyeon "I thin...
2.7K 171 11
Teacher TaeYeon and Tiffany who works at Soshi Kindergarten were secretly admiring each other since they we're both dense. The group of kids in Soshi...
4.1K 133 14
We all know that Gumiho is considered bad by nature as a celestial fox spirit creature that appears in the tales and legends of Korea and originally...
62.3K 2K 20
Tiffany Hwang is a therapist. One day, Taeyeon unexpectedly went to Tiffany's office...but who is Taeyeon? Does she have problems that is in need of...