Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

20 - Unexpected Visit

747 14 0
By ZariasWritings_

Hearing the loud whoosh, and feeling the instant coldness, Teresa curled into a ball knowing Adriano ripped the blanket off her. Still, she tried to reach for the blanket, but it was out of her reach so with a huff and an annoyed groan, she lifted up, rubbing her eyes, awakening from her precious dream.

She saw Adriano and she threw her foot on the bed, dramatically throwing herself back onto the bed.

"Wakey wakey princesa" He joked in a teasing tone along with his satisfied, amused grin spread across his face. Though it only annoyed her more. "What time is it?" She huffed, getting up and his eyes went straight to his watch before he said,

"2:30" She pushed him out the way, almost tripping over the blanket, causing him to snicker , luckily she caught the bed.

"You have a photoshoot, remember. Need to be ready by 4 o'clock" He kissed her forehead and lazily, she tried to smack him away but it was pointless. She looked around, still feeling sleepy as she sat on the bed. "I still have an hour" She pleaded with her eyes for more sleep but he denied her puppy eyes. "Women take too long. Now up" He pulled her arm, walking her into her bathroom.

This time she was able to smack him away and he walked out. Put her hands on the counter, gripping it lightly, her head hung remembering yesterday. Her precious kiss with Luciano. She would definitely miss him now. She looked behind her and realized Adriano was sitting on her bed like he didn't trust her to shower herself.

Truthfully she wanted to annoy him like he annoyed her, but then she thought of how it was to early- late, to be playing around

Besides she wanted to get back in front of the camera though she knew right after it was off to Milan. She closed her door, turning on the water.

Teresa soaked in the bathtub for a while considering she had an hour to spare, but afterwards she did get dressed. What she wore was simple. Sleep shorts and a white T-shirt. Her hair was put into a messy bun and she didn't wear any makeup considering they were going to change it anyway. When she walked out, she saw a suitcase of course for her clothes and makeup. Then she saw the coffee on the table.

She smiled, and grabbed it taking not a sip, but an entire chug. It was warm, which was disgusting to her, but she ignored it because it would keep her up and energetic for the day. Adriano walked in with a colorful blazer with a white shirt and white pants. She almost spilled her coffee while laughing.

He though just ignored her by rolling his eyes. "Do you have anything in the house? Anything that might expose our plan?"

She stopped to actually think about it, even though she didn't know why he asked. She looked around, attempting to think of anything, but the only things that appeared were her phone. Only had calls from Luciano and Adriano even though they were under different names; someone could easily track their number or hack it if given to the right person. They hardly tell her anything anyway, even when she's the reason why it's anything to tell. So she turned back to face Adriano and shook her head saying, "No, why?"

"Ricco's men are outside, two cars" He said and her eyes went wide. Did he want to pick her up this early? He usually texts or calls, he doesn't do any. Adriano eyebrows raised, seeing her reaction and he quickly explained. "Not for you, for the house"

"What do you mean?"

"I assume he's been informed of your photoshoot today meaning you're leaving. Meaning they can come inside and do a house check before he lets you go to Milan with him" That didn't ease her worries, it increased them. " Oh my god he's suspicious?! How?! I thought I was doing everything so well, maybe he caught on or maybe-" Adriano put his hand over her mouth stopping her nervous, worried and rapid speech and she stared at him, her eyes boring through hers.

He sighed, with a small chuckle. "He's not suspicious, he wouldn't hesitate to confront you. He is just a cautious Don, Teresa. No different from Luciano" He removed his hand slowly and she let out a breath of air she didn't know she was holding.

" If they're watching until I leave, how will you get out the door?" He chuckled, gesturing to his outfit. " A costume? Seriously?" She took a step back, her eyes gazing over him and she now realized what he supposedly was. A makeup, designer or hairstylist. He definitely looked the part. Except for one thing. She grabbed a scrunchie and walked behind him, putting his hair into a small man bun. Perfect.

Teresa stared at her side view mirror as they pulled away and just when they turned the corner, the black car drove in. She felt a little weird about the privacy invasion but there wasn't nothing but a bunch of clothes, shoes, female products and sex toys in there.

-

Walking into the building, she noticed it was set up differently, of course. This time it were many other women there sitting at vanities, getting their hair and makeup did, walking around in lingerie, talking amongst each other. Some were in groups, some were taking solos. She rather a solo, the camera loves nothing but her. She loved the heart background, like a Valentine theme. The different props there. Of course they still had different color sofas and couches. Some had chairs and curtains, with green screens. It was so much going on.

This is what being a model looks like huh? She thought.

Adriano led her to her room, which was different from before. A little bigger with more clothes. She saw a woman in her room and she smiled awkwardly and turned to Adriano. "Who is that?" She whispered and he chuckled. "She will help you get ready" He nodded and turned and she pulled his arm, walking in front of him with that knowing look. "Where are you going?"

Was he seriously trying to leave her alone?

"I am still a Capo, Teresa. Don't worry my men will take you home" She shook her head instantly. "I don't know them nor feel comfortable with them" He took her hand off his arm, kissing her forehead. "I will be home shortly after you"

And he turned on his heel and walked away, staring at his back the entire time until the door closed and her view was gone. She didn't feel so thrilled with modeling anymore. Adriano wasn't there to give her words of encouragement or to make it fun.

Teresa huffed as the hairdresser was curling the last of her hair. Even if it were shorter than before, it was still long- ish.

"All done" The woman cheekily said. Teresa stood up, untying her robe and letting it fall. She ran her thumbs at the rims of her lacy underwear and pulled them slightly up to enhance her curves. She wanted them to be shown. She wore a purple, more so lavender lingerie set.

"Mireia" A man called and she turned and saw him beckoning her. With a sigh, she followed him and stood on the standpoint. He kept directing her over and over and for a split second it was embarrassing, but she felt so alone. Around all these people she didn't know, trying to be sexy for a camera. Which was her only friend at the moment. He had doing different poses, but yet none would stick. She couldn't look sexy if she didn't feel it.

"How about a break?" He asked and she nodded, grateful he got tired of her.

Luciano pushed the doors open, his eyes scanning for a much exposed Teresa. But then he saw her, and not her face, her eyes, what he were expecting. Instead he caught her ass that weren't covered by the black one piece lingerie piece. It only tortured him to see her looking that good. But it were worse, when she bent over, putting lotion on her already smooth legs. He was sure it was Cocoa butter. Her trustworthy product. He learned that soon. Even that she loved vanilla or lavender scented everything. Candles, perfume, body wash, except for Lotion.

He saw her walking back to the man who held a camera, the photographer and he made his way over seeing how impassive she was looking. Maybe it's because of Adriano's absence.

Her background was a lighter black so it wouldn't overshadow the lingerie piece. Just as she was about to pose, her eyes found Luciano's and they widened. She didn't think he would be there. She met him halfway and he looked up a little, running his pinky through her hair in an entrancing elegant way. "You look-"

"Beautiful, I know," She sighed, running her own hand through her hair.

"What happened to the confidence Tesoro?" He grabbed her waist, pulling her up against him gently, her avoiding his eyes because she knew she would fall deep within them.

"Adriano left, I'm sure you told him to. I feel out of place now, weird. Alone"

"I am here" He softly said, catching her eye and she met him, a smile forming. "Yeah..." She said, "You are" He nodded. His eyes narrowed, a smirk forming along his lips. "Why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled and she shrugged, grinning.

"Just waiting for when you finally just do what that brain of yours is telling you to" He raised his eyebrow, his hand gliding over her ass feeling the fabric. " What's that?" She stepped up, placing her hand over his, over her ass cheek and allowed him to grab a handful and squeeze hard. Teresa brought her arm over his shoulder, the tips of her fingers against the back of his neck and pulled him down, their lips colliding, their eyes closing.

It wasn't long until his tongue came in contact with hers, and before they could go for hours, he ended the brief kiss by placing his thumb on the corner of her lips, pressuring her to widen her jaw and she did, just so he could fill her mouth with his tongue, and she slid it against his, licking his before his lips slid over hers, the dominant bite only making her slightly moan before his lips slipped away from hers and she kissed him once more, before their eyes opened together.

"Mireia?" She turned her head, Luciano still staring at her with a grin as the photographer told her it was time. She nodded and turned back to Luciano. He leaned forward, his lips close to ear only making her shiver. "Show me you want more" He kissed her ear and he backed away.

"Let's start with headshots!" The woman hollered and Teresa watched Luciano sit down in a chair that was given to him. She saw the man go near Luciano and she noticed they were setting it up so she stared directly into the camera, but directly at Luciano, and that didn't scare her at all, it motivated her.

"Ready?" The man asked and Teresa nodded, letting out a breath of air, before her eyes landed on Luciano's, her entire demeanor changing. And with ease, without thought, her hands went up into her hair, her lips parting, her intense gaze seductive and her posture sexy. She didn't stare at Luciano like she was modeling, she was staring at him in a way that translated, After this, it's me, you and the dressing room.

The only thought that ran through her mind was the kiss. His kiss. It wasn't innocent like a married couple was. It was a sensual, sexy, slow and deliciously nasty kiss that a only two high sex drive people would consider a normal kiss. A kiss that involved shoving their tongue slowly in your mouth, licking against theirs, biting their lips with sweet pain and grabbing her ass with a harsh grip, eyes closed and enjoying the moment. It wasn't a kiss that people would normally let their child see in public, no it was explicit, their tongues didn't just stay in each other's mouths like they were hiding from the public eye, because they cared less.

And it only turned her on even more just thinking about it. Nobody's kisses could compare to Luciano's.

And she didn't know which kiss was better.

The slow, sensual explicit nasty kiss, or the slow, passionate, desirous kiss he gave her yesterday. They both spoke louder words than their actual words, and she wanted more.

Luciano set his elbow on the arm rest of the chair, rubbing the stubble on his face, his eyes intensely narrowed at Teresa as the pink and blue neon light flickered on, the rest of the lights off. Teresa's body illuminated well on the camera. For the first time, her eyes closed, away from Luciano's, her right foot bent, standing on her toes, her hair falling down as she let it hang back and her hand that slid over her body, up to her throat, where Luciano lip twitched, wanting to grip her there. Grip her hard.

Wanting to wrap his fingers around it. Wanted her legs to wrap around his waist as he held her against the wall and pressed his body against hers just so she could feel how bad he wanted to take her. The first time taking her. He wanted her arm to wrap around his neck while he mercilessly pounded into her repeatedly, filling the depth of her body, filling her with every single of his inches and he wanted to fill her with the warmth of his cum over and over again.

The more he saw Teresa in her different scenes, on a couch, a bed, the floor, in different lingerie, with the right amount of exposure, he grew needy. But it wasn't her body that kept him captivated, it was the eye contact she never dropped unless the pose required so. Eye contact was one of the sexiest things about a woman.

As long as she could keep his eye contact when she was underneath him and moaning his name.

Just a look, he could tell her mind reflected his intense, wicked and naughty thoughts.

Without a single touch, he was under her influence, and she was under his.

Teresa slightly jumped, his lips quaking into a smirk by her startle jump from the woman's claps. He stood up and Teresa watched him walk into the bathroom.

Luciano stood with the agency woman, going through Teresa's shots while she got dressed. He stopped her hand from going to the next photo and she froze out of fear, before he removed his hand. "That one. For the cover" He said and she nodded.

He stared at the photo. Teresa in a dark green that could be described as either moss or juniper green, two piece lingerie set. She had a green blazer coat to match as well. She was standing there, one sleeve fully covered, the other slightly hanging off. The picture didn't look just classy, it looked classy and somewhat of a serious person.

Teresa heard her door open and she saw Luciano and quickly, her arms came up to her breast, covering them.

"So you came? '' She started, since she never really asked about it. He nodded, closing the door and he said, "Free of time" He gave off the little quirk of his lips that indicated a sly thought. She was learning more and more about him everyday.

"So?" She questioned, wondering what he thought of the photoshoot. He set her lotion bottle down, his eyes finding hers. "You don't need my opinion"

She rolled her eyes, " You're right," She said and his eyebrow raised at her agreement with him, something she hardly does. "I don't need one, I want one" He chuckled, half expecting yet it expecting her to say that. Never knew when it came to her. Except when she was mad. She was pretty predictable then. He saw her bra on the chair and he handed it to her, knowing that's what she was going to put on before he walked in.

She tilted her head at him, "You're going to turn around?" She asked with a little amusement heard in his voice.

"If you want me to" He said and she nodded. "Until you decide you want to take things further than this play you're doing, you're not allowed to see my tesoros" He chuckled, tuning around, hearing his words. His favorite word. Because it was what she was to him.

" Learning more? " He asked, Teresa staring at his back as she put her bra on. Not once did he peek or anything, but she knew that was a boy move and if Luciano wasn't something, he definitely wasn't a boy.

" Well you tend to say the most meaningful things in Italian so it's worth a try" She tapped him, and he turned around while she put on her shirt.

" I didn't think you would care so much" She laughed a little that he thought that. How could he think that? " If you haven't noticed, I care a lot about what you say"

She moved in front of him, to look in the mirror as she wiped her makeup off.

" Except for orders and demands" He pointed out and she threw the wipe on the table, turning around to face him with her fingers gripping the counter.

"Why are you here?" She said, almost like she didn't want him to be there and that's not how she meant to sound, but Luciano knew that already.

"I didn't want you to leave without a goodnight from me" He said, once again she saw the imperceptible glimmer of vulnerability in his eyes, which always was gone a second after. "It's not time to sleep yet" She pointed out and he nodded.

"I won't be available to call you. I have business to take care of." He explained and she huffed, hating the word business because it's not really business.

"Business that can get you shot" She grumbled, turning around and he turned her back around, walking her back into the counter.

"My entire business can get me shot Tesoro" He said it in a way that she didn't understand. She understood his words but didn't understand the tone. In one way he sounded happy that she cares whether he got shot. On the other he sounded impassive that his entire business does put his life at risk. And then on the last hand it sounded like he was making a promise to her that he wouldn't get shot. Because he knew how she felt about him, if he were to get shot.

"Can you sneak back into the room afterwards?" She questioned and he chuckled, brushing her hair back before he said no. "Tempting offer, but..." She stared at him, waiting for him to finish, "I've had my fill of you" He smirked and threw the wipe away.

"Goodnight Tesoro" She grabbed his arm, stopping him. "Can I at least get a kiss? I won't see you for 3 whole days" She pouted and he lowered his head, his lips inches away from hers just to hear the unsteady breaths it elicited from her mouth.

"Anything worth having, is worth waiting for" He whispered into her lips, his gentle voice heard through her ears, but more focused on his lips.

And he walked away, leaving her bothered.

-

The ride home wasn't as bad as she thought it was without Adriano. But it was probably because she was too engaged in her thoughts to make any awkward conversation with the driver. Three days without Luciano, I've gone a week. Easy as pie.

She huffed, shaking her head, Such a liar.

Her phone dinged with a notification just as she sat down on her bed and he took it out, half smiling and half annoyed at Ricco texting her goodnight. On one hand it was a nice thing to do, on the other it just reminded her Luciano was making her go to Milan with him for 3 days. That means 3 days with no Adriano either. Three days of a bed that's not hers around men she doesn't know. It was unfortunate she thought only of the disadvantages and not the advantages like traveling on an expensive jet, hopefully, driving around seeing the city. Good things.

She giggled hearing her door open knowing it was Adriano. Shortly after you.

"How was it?" He questioned, sitting down on the bed, kissing her forehead. She turned around and said, "Sleep with me." That was unexpected and his reaction definitely showed it.

"Not have sex with me, like actual sleeping with me. I won't see or hear you for three days. Three ENTIRE DAYS! We're always together, everyday, it's going to feel weird now" He chuckled, contemplating her question.

She rolled her eyes and got up, taking her shirt and jeans off. She got in an oversized white T-shirt that barely went past her thighs, and she tied her hair up, walking back into the room to find a shirtless Adriano laying sideways on her bed.

" You're annoying!" She laughed, turning her lamp off. She looked back and he was literally far from her and turning the other way. She tapped him, "Seriously?"

Amused, he chuckled and turned around, sliding closer to her. They weren't against each other, but close enough he could put his arm over her.

"Goodnight"

-

"Sapete chi sono?" (Do you know who I am?) Luciano asked the four men sitting faced front, their arms and hands tied to chairs, ties around their head to their mouth, stopping any type of talking. Bruised and terrified as they nodded their heads frantically.

Luciano, unbuttoned his shirt, looking up to stare upon them. "Do you know who Roel Consuelos is?" He questioned them about his nephew and they shook their heads, Luciano sighing.

"Each of your sons jumped this teenage boy not too long ago, beat him and took all of his money, my money." He set his shirt and cufflinks down, and grabbed his knuckle grasp that said Rossi on it. Passed down from his father.

"That's 6 boys." He said, "6 boys jumped my nephew" Then their eyes widened. Nobody outside of his family knew who his nephew, or any step siblings he had. It was a safety reason, but sometimes they would get sought out anyway. Anyone apart from his family would.

"Now stealing from my nephew is stealing from me. And I don't like to be robbed" He chuckled sadistically, stepping up to the men. " Now your sons are just boys, but you are not. What do you do when you can't harm your target?"

" You go for the ones they love and unfortunately for you gentleman, I don't hurt women" He smirked.

____________________________________

Ohhh weee, dem nasty kisses though 🥵

I want Luciano to come back.

Luciano and Teresa are getting steamy any time, any place, and don't care who's watching.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Any comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
120K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
214K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
3.5K 65 8
Amber was challenge by M/N one night because You loved to hunt like Stab but the only differences is that you chose randomly. Amber passes the test...