Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{49} Expose

323 12 3
By xGucciTaeex

9:34am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hello?" I answered the phone hesitantly, preparing to get shouted as I took more than 30 seconds to answer it.

"Y/N?" Jungkook asked, his tone was soft and low. "Where are you?"

I-

"Wait, you're not going to shout at me?" I accidentally asked out loud, clamping my mouth shut.

"What? You didn't do anything?" He said and I let out a sigh of relief but I could feel him frowning. I was lucky that Jungkook didn't get what I meant or I'm going to be sh*tted on.

"Uhm, I was in the cafeteria with friends... is there something you want?" I sway slightly from where I was standing since I was nervous.

"Is it okay if you come back immediately?" He questions me, his voice suddenly dropped tonelessly and I raised an eyebrow in surprise, as I saw a couple making out. Immediately looking away, I decided to focus on the conversation I have with Jungkook.

"Is something the matter?" I asked anxiously, chewing on my lip as I felt lonely after seeing people kiss.

"Is just..." He stopped in the middle to let out a loud exhale as though he was breathing in pain. 

"I'm really pissed right now. Just return to the dormitory and I'll tell you, alright?"

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." Pressing the red button, I slid my phone back into my pocket. I just hope nothing awful had happened...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

10:04am

"I'm here!" I called, waiting for an answer as I hang my bag and my jacket on the coat stand beside the door. As nobody came to welcome me back, I begin walking into the room and saw Jungkook sitting on his bed, his back facing me with his hands on the side of his head. He looks frustrated and stress so I walked over to him and sat next to him.

Looking up, Jungkook places his hands onto his lap as he saw me. "When did you get here?" He asked, his doe eyes looking into mine, piercing me with just a blank look. I looked away, avoiding turning hot like a heater.

"I got here a few seconds ago. Did you not hear me calling for you?" I find it hard to be facing the wall as I was having a conversation with someone beside me so I look back. I immediately regretted it as he was pushing his inner cheek with his tongue, giving me a heart attack as I find it hot.

"I'm sorry, I figure I wasn't in reality." He replied, wetting his lips and then squeezes his lips, forming a straight line, his small dimples appearing.

"What happen?" I asked and he turned to look away, glaring at the floor.

"Have you seen the newsletter posted this morning?" He questions, instead of being straightforward on why he's pissed.

"No... I rarely check compass because there's you that can remind me stuff-"

"The newsletter had exposed us." He interrupted in an annoyed tone, intertwining his hands together as though he was in deep thought. I didn't shout at him for interrupting me, since he did not look like he was in the mood to deal with my demands.

"Expose? What do you mean by that?" I queried and he just shakes his head, his eyes turning dark. I thought I had pissed him further by asking questions that may seem stupid and unnecessary but I was oblivious.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologised, quickly pulling out my phone to check the compass. Before I even got the chance, Jungkook told me the harsh truth.

"The detective group got exposed." He told me in a brittle voice as though he was about to cry. As the words sink in, my muscles became rigid and I could feel my skin tingling. Blinking rapidly, at him to calm down, I try exhaling. "Y-you must be joking- isn't it meant to be a secret?"

"Exactly... it was. It was meant to be a secret so we can stab them in the back as they did with several other people. But no... they found out easily." He exhaled heavily, giving the floor a hard glance.

"But if the teachers knew that is a secret, why would they post-"

"That's the thing," Jungkook said and I thought he had agreed with me but it was much more different. "The teachers aren't in charge of the newsletter, a student is."

"Oh..." My voice trailed off as I chew my lip, trying to think of how the student knew. Standing up from his bed, I traced back and forth, between the television and his bed. "Who's the student?"

"Dani. The one who accused you of murdering her best friend, Nari." Jungkook murmured, biting his lip in annoyance and I stopped walking and stayed at my spot, which was right in front of his bed, even though he was facing the balcony, "I don't even have any connections with her. Additionally, I dislike her so how?"

"Then she might be one of them," I answered his question as I tapped my foot and he looked up at me with this fiery look that had left shivers down my spine.

"Y/N, you can't go around accusing people like this. Is fine if you tell me your theories but if anyone happens to hear you, it will spread like wildfire and there will be demands to kick you out." Jungkook said, biting his nails.

"What? Why? Isn't it freedom of speech?" I frowned and he shakes his head.

"Y/N, remember how Dani had said that I had kicked three other new students out from the last three years because they were accused of being a murderer? But since that didn't happen to you, some people just started hating you and find it hard to accept you."

"Then just kick me out." I finished but he gave me a menacing look that could send daggers flying. He sighed in irritation, standing up, and slowly started walking towards me as though he wanted to beat me up. I started backing away each time he starts coming closer. "I mean... is the only way to solve the problem isn't it?"

My back landed on the smooth wall and nervously look up at him. The eye contact we both holds was intense, it was like whoever looked away first, loses. He suddenly grabs my arm and pins me against the wall, his strong body pressing on mine with his hands firmly laid flat surface beside my head which was hurting my back. He was staring deeply into my eyes, as though he was trying to understand me.

"There's no way, not in a million years I'm kicking you out." He muttered hoarsely, his eyes looking at mine intensely. "No matter what anyone says, I don't give a damn f*ck about it. You're staying here, end of discussion."

...

"Since when were we discussing this?" I asked, forcing a bright smile as I was trying to calm my heart down from beating too fast at the look he was giving me. "And, okay... I guess I'm staying here." I said nervously, using my other weak hand to grab his hand which was on mine and remove it from my other hand which was pinned onto the wall.

Exhaling out loud, he places each of his hands on his hips, looking away and wetting his lips again.

"You know, I'm not going to say anything recklessly so you don't need to worry about me," I reassure him but he kept his gaze on the window, looking outside. "But, can we at least go and asked Dani why she posted it? And how does she know about it? You know, is always better to not stay silent about it and ask out loud..." My voice faded when he turned to look at me with a stare that is either hard or stern like he's planning to scold me.

"Alright, let's go then." He said, giving me a nod and then walking away to his bathroom to probably go to his cupboard and change. He closes the door behind him and with all my might, I started jumping roughly onto the floor with my socks, as though as I wanted to cause an earthquake but wasn't heavy enough.

This bastard... does he have mood changes or something? Isn't he already old enough for puberty to be over? Or is he just a different breed? I mean, according to google, it did say boys started to mature once they turn 43...

Tch, no wonder my mother told me to be careful with boys, even though she's the one who would be super happy if I got one...

This is annoying.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

10:42am

"So, hey? What's up?" Dani asked, looking at Jungkook and ignoring me as though I wasn't there. The thing was, I didn't want to come since I knew she hated me but since I was the one who suggested the idea to Jungkook of talking to her, is only fair if I did too. But it annoys me how Dani was making prolonged eye contact and twirling her hair and also fixing it. This b*tch trying to steal my man-

Nah, jokes. He's not my man and he'll never be. But it just pisses me off that she's trying to flirt with him.

We were sitting in a room which was located in the main office. I figured it was Dani's office, as a person who's in charge of the newsletter. Her office honestly looks like a room full of dull newspapers, just like her. Spraying pesticides would help, especially on her.

The office didn't look like it exactly belonged to her as it was cluttered with the detritus of scholarships. There were books piled everywhere, and manila folders on the top of a long mission oak table under the windows. There were other desks that were messy- especially Dani's but she quickly dumps all of them onto the floor when she saw Jungkook coming. The curtains behind her was a little dusty and faded, but it wasn't as dirty as it looks.

"Nothing much. How about you?" He asked back casually, as though they were besties. Jungkook told me he disliked her, so what the hell is he doing?

"Same old same old." She fidgeting with her hair and leaned forward to touch his hand. Everything inside me started burning and I would rather gouge my eyes out than see this.

Removing his hand slowly, Jungkook smiled kindly at her. "I guess that's good. So, me and Y/N are here to ask you a question and it won't take long as long as you're honest."

"Alright. But, please wait for a moment- I need to make a quick bathroom break alright?" She said, winking at him and I rolled my eyes as she left her seat and tapping a hand on his shoulder on the way.

When I heard the door close behind us, Jungkook started laughing hysterically that I shot a glare towards him. Looking at me, he smirked triumphantly. "Your face tells me so much is hilarious."

"What?" I demanded, flushing in embarrassment. Leaning towards me, he gave me a lopsided grin.

"You're. Jealous." He speaks the words slowly, as though I couldn't interpret it.

"Jealous? Of what?" I asked and he leaned back towards his chair, folding his arms as he stared over Dani's chair. "Why would I be jealous when someone's flirting with you!?" I demanded loudly, nearly jumping off my chair and he turned to look at me. "Like I care... I'm not even interested in you."

"You're lying to yourself. You should stop." He declared and I huffed in disbelief, slumping back into my seat. "Plus, you shouldn't worry. I only have eyes for you." He reassured and I rolled my eyes to look away when I heard the door open. Well, that was quick.I couldn't bother looking at her when she reaches her chair, and Jungkook finally went straight towards the topic.

"So, Dani. About the newsletter, you post this morning-"

"Oh, yes what about it?" Dani interrupted, her eyes shining brightly since Jungkook's entire attention is on her. Jungkook sighed at the interruption.

"Well, how did you know about the detective group?" He questions and Dani tilts her head to think about it and raise a finger when she suddenly got it.

"Oh! Doesn't everyone know about it?"

This dumb b*tch.

"Of course everyone knows it. Because you decided to put it in the newsletter." Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow at her, and Dani bit her lip. Sighing, she scratches the back of her head and smiled nervously.

"Uh, well, someone told me there was one so I decided to put it in the newsletter. I was not sure, to be honest..."

"If you weren't sure, how come you had included every single member who's in it and additionally, added confidential information that appears to be true? And who in the-"

"Oh my god- so the information was true after all!?" She said excitedly and I turned to look at her, frowning suspiciously.

"What's there to be excited about? Why? Are you excited that you receive confidential information from us so you could leak it to the whole school- and give the killers a chance to ruin the school once again!?" His voice became louder and rougher in each word.

Oh well, I guess Dani is f*cked.

"Tell me one thing I don't know Dani." Jungkook pronounces her name with so much contempt that she pouted. "Are you just really stupid in the head or are you part of them?" Dani was taken aback as she didn't know how to reply but just laughed restlessly.

"Look, Jungkook, the CROWS are awesome people and I'm glad I'm part of it but the thing is-" She clamped her mouth shut loudly with her hand when she realizes what she had said. Both me and Jungkook sighed in disbelief.

This idiotic b*tch is dumb enough to expose herself like that. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIDDEN (v centric) By a.amii

Mystery / Thriller

28.1K 1.5K 33
HIDDEN "some times there are some memories that meant to be hidden from everyone and everything even from ourselves,we think it is for the best ,we...
144K 2.5K 39
All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader
892K 41.2K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
514 58 24
Read and find out ♡