Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now

2.1K 102 53
By angle99999

Ayanokouji POV

Kei: Kiyo, wake up!

I was met with a blow to the face as I got up. 

Scratching my head, Kei sighed. 

Kei: For someone like you, I didn't think it'd take me 5 minutes of yelling at you so you could wake up, Kiyo!

Me: What is it? 

Looking at my window, I could see it was morning. 

Kei: Mou! What am I going to do?!

Me: You can take a shower, change, and leave. 

Kei lightly slapped the back of my head. 

Kei: It's already 7:50!

I sighed. 

Me: Isn't today a Saturday?

Kei: Yeah?

Me: Then why don't you stay over? I'll make breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We can spend the entire day watching movies and studying for that upcoming exam. 

After saying this, it went quiet. I opened my eyes, as I saw Kei, bright red and hiding her face. However, I could tell she was smiling. 

Me: So, you ok with that?

Kei: Kiyo...

She hugged me, as I held her head towards my chest. She really was too good for me. 

Kei: Kiyo...

Kei: Kiyo...

K?e?o: Kiypai?

Nagatoro: Senpai?! It's already 7:50! We have to run! 

Scratching my eyes, I got up, realizing that I was dreaming about a part of my past, I thought I would have forgotten. 

Me: It's really... that late?

Nagatoro: Yeah! Now, get out soon! 

Me: But, why are you here? Didn't you say you were going to walk with your friends to our first day back to school? Or did you miss me?

Stuttering, Nagatoro went defensive. 

Nagatoro: I-It's not like that, senpai! I just forgot something at home and passed by to see if you were still here! Now come on and let's go!

I grabbed my bag, changed into my uniform, and opened the door to see Nagatoro, in her normal uniform. However, now, she's in her second year, and I am in my final year.

I always had my doubts about whether or not I'd be able to finish highschool, given an intervention from my father, or expulsion by something that was outside of my control. 

But things have changed. I can finally live the normal life I thought would be relegated to a few years. 

Opening the door, I loomed over Nagatoro as it appears she was surprised by something. 

Nagatoro: Senpai, I don't think I've noticed it, but it looks like you're taller than before. 

Me: Really?

Nagatoro raised her hand up to my head, as she went on her tippy toes. 

Nagatoro: You do!

Me: Well, that's normal growth for you. Nothing special. Now, enough chatter. Didn't you say we're running late?

Nagatoro: Oh, crap! Let's go!

I smiled.

Me: Sure. 

Running alongside her, we bolted towards the school, as I fixed my belt, and tie along the way. My hair would have to stay the way it is.

...

...

...

Breathing heavily, Nagatoro reached her classroom as she waived at me goodbye. I did the same, as I entered my new homeroom. Entering inside, everyone looked towards me, as it appears there's new faces amongst them. 

I went to the corner seat, as I saw it was not occupied. 

Sitting, the teacher in the front of the class addressed the class. We would be having a Welcome Ceremony in our Gymnasium as soon as the time hit 8:15. 

As I stared outside of the window, another classmate entered as she walked towards me and sat at the seat right next to me. 

Me: Long time no see, Arisu. 

Arisu: Fufufu. Nice to see you too, Kiyo. 

???: It's the two lovebirds!

???: The two most popular students in the school!

However, this couldn't be further from the truth since I've already rejected Arisu, and rather bluntly might I add. At least she agreed to stay platonic. 

I then started whispering with her, since there was still time before we were all called down to the Auditorium. 

Me: So how'd the rest of your break turn out?

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: It was shit. What do you expect after your confession is rejected, and you cry yourself to sleep for 5 straight days?  

I sighed, knowing I shouldn't have asked. 

Me: My bad. I'm not that good with small talk, as you know. 

Arisu giggled. 

Arisu: Fufufu. I'm mostly over it for now, Kiyo. So don't pity me, fufufu. What about you? I'm sure you had a lot of fun. 

Me: It was relaxing to say the least. 

Arisu: I heard you tried out for the Basketball team. How weird. I thought you wanted a peaceful life. 

Me: It's better to try new things, then to stay stationary and wait for everything to pass right by you. I was interested and decided to give it a try. I was lucky to get selected. 

Arisu: Fufufu, I'm sure you'll do just fine

Me: I guess. 

She smiled. 

Arisu: So, did you know we have a few new students this year?

I nodded. 

Me: Isn't that normal?

Arisu: It is. I just wanted to know if you met with any of them. 

Me: Not likely. I woke up late and had to run here in order to arrive on time. 

Arisu giggled. 

Arisu: Fufufufu. So, what kept you down? Was it something about me, or the whiteroom, or maybe something else~?

Me: It's not important. It was merely a dream with no importance. 

Arisu: If you say so. 

Teacher: Ok, class. Please proceed in single file down to the Gymnasium!

Everyone: Yes, Sensei!

I got up, as a girl from our class tripped. I caught her before she fell to the ground, as she turned completely red. 

Me: You ok?

She simply nodded. 

Me: Good. You should pay close attention to your surroundings. You could hurt yourself. 

???: O-O-O..k..

I let go, as I walked back into the line. 

Behind me, I heard squeals as I sighed. 

...

...

...

Walking with Arisu, we sat in the front as more classes began to fill the seats. 

Arisu: How boring. 

Me: Well, it's not like we could skip this. 

Looking to my right, I saw Nagatoro, as she walked alongside Sakura, Gamo-chan and Yoshi-chan. The four of them waived at me as I waived back. They were sitting in a section of seats to the right of Arisu and I. 

As more and more students arrived, I yawned, still wanting another few hours of sleep in the morning.

Up in front of us, the principal was getting ready to address the school on his podium. Once the final class entered, he began to speak. 

Principal: Good morning, students, both new and old. It's a pleasure to see everyone at the start of another fantastic year...

As he was continuing his useless speech, I saw something unreal. In fact, I think my mind must have been playing tricks on me. In the distance, there was somebody with long, gold gradient, hair, that seemed to resemble... Kei. Could it be possible she was here now? No, that wouldn't make sense. After what I did to her, I made sure she would want nothing to do with me. And yet, I don't know many people with that same long hair. 

I couldn't get a better look, as she was far away. All I could see was the top of a person's head. Maybe I was being ridiculous. My brain must be projecting that image since I've been thinking about her recently, even in my dreams. 

I sighed. 

Arisu looked confused.

Arisu: You alright, Kiyo? You looked like you saw something unexpected. 

Me: It's nothing. I must be too tired. 

Arisu: Fufufu. If you say so. 

I decided to get that image away from my head. However, I looked again towards where I believed I saw Kei's hair, but it was gone. This confirms it was simply an illusion. 

How annoying. 

Principal: Now, onto sports for this year. Normally, I would neglect a certain team, given they are viewed as our underachiever of a sports team. However, not anymore! For our newcomers and ongoing students, it is with great joy, that I welcome our newest member of the Basketball team.

Me: What?

Arisu: Fufufufufufufufufu. Looks like you're going to be put on the spot, fufufufufu. I guess you earned that, Kiyo.  

Although reluctant to be apart of our sports team, he is already on our roster and will be our starting point guard! Please welcome, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji!!! Come on up here!

Clapping commenced as I sighed. 

Damn. What luck. Called out on the very first day of class. Well, I should have expected this. You don't pull two decent performances that exploded the internet and not be talked about. I guess I should get used to this, as troublesome as it will be. 

Standing up, Arisu giggled and hit my back with her cane, as she smiled. 

Walking up to the front, I had my hands in my pocket, as I eyed Nagatoro, who laughed, enjoying my misery. 

Principal: We look forward to great things!

Not exactly. You want me to have success with this team, so you can attract more students to this school. Well, have it your way.

The clapping continued, as I saw, once again, that same gold hair. At this point, I was certain that my brain was pulling tricks on me. So I ignored it and continued to stand there, until the clapping finished and I walked back towards my seat. 

A troublesome morning, to say the least. 

...

...

...

Nagatoro: Hahahaha. I can't believe they called you out, Senpai! You must have been so embarrassed. And the way he said it, hahahaha, it was so cringy!!!

Gamo-chan: Sucks to be you, Kiyopai, hahahaha. 

Sakura: Now, now. We shouldn't tease senpai-kun so harshly, right?

Me: Thanks Sakura. 

Arisu clapped her hands. 

Nagatoro: So, Senpai, now that I got that out of the way. Could I ask why that loli is with us right now?

Arisu: This 'loli' is merely hanging out here since she's bored. Kiyo doesn't have a problem with it, don't you?

Me: I don't. 

Nagatoro pouted. 

Nagatoro: Just great. 

Arisu: Oh, come on, Nagatoro. Your brother thinks we're best friends, fufufu. 

Nagatoro turned red from embarrassment. 

Nagatoro: Shut up!

Gamo-chan continued to laugh, as did Sakura and Yoshi-chan. 

The 6 of us sat in one table, as a group of 5 guys, most likely freshmen, walked towards our table. One of them put their arm around my shoulder as I glared. 

???: Hey senpai, what's up? Look at you with 5 beautiful girls. You don't think we could join?

Nagatoro: No way, you 5 look creepy.

Gamo-chan laughed. 

Gamo-chan: Disgusting. 

Yoshi-chan: Hahaha. 

Sakura: Ara, ara. 

Arisu: Fufufufu, degenerate scum. get out of here before you bite off more than you can chew, fufufu. 

The 5 men were stunned, as the cafeteria was silent. 

Me: Well, you heard them. Sorry if they said it so bluntly. 

I grabbed the man's arm that he put around my shoulder as I held it tightly, making him wince. 

I sighed. 

Me: But, if we're going to be honest, you should have a little more respect for upperclassmen. I mean, the five of you are freshmen on your first day here. You shouldn't pick on groups that are already formed. 

His hand started to twitch as I let go. He fell backwards, grabbed by the rest of his group. Terrified, he simply held onto his arm and walked away. 

I continued to eat my food, as Arisu giggled. 

Arisu: Fufufu. Can you believe them? Already trying to have some fun, and it hasn't even been an entire day of school. What a bunch of degenerates, fufufu. 

At this the entire group laughed, even Nagatoro, as she smiled at me. Looking at the 6 of us, I couldn't help but remember my old group of friends, a study group called the Ayanokouji Group. However, the only difference was that our group was exclusively composed of girls, albeit except for myself. 

I smiled as the rest of the 5 saw this. 

Arisu: Kiyo~, I didn't know you could smile?

Gamo-chan: Me neither! Damn, it doesn't look half bad either, Kiyopai. 

Yoshida-chan: It looks pretty good!

Sakura: Senpai-kun, you should try smiling more. Maybe you might get a girlfriend sooner rather than later, hehehe. 

At this, Nagatoro spit out some food as she cleaned herself with her napkin. 

Nagatoro: I-It's just a smile. You guys don't need to overreact. Senpai is going to be lonely forever, hahaha!

Gamo-chan, Yoshi-chan and Sakura smirked as Arisu kept her smile. 

Nagatoro: S-So senpai, when's your first practice?

Me: Wednesday. I notified them I'd take two days to at least find someone for my previous club. However, I'd still like to walk by the art club now and again. 

Gamo-chan smirked. 

Gamo-chan: So President really did seduce you with those monster racks!

Yoshi-chan: Seduced!

Nagatoro: No!

Arisu: Fufufu. 

Me: You're wrong. She simply asked for a favor, and I plan to see it through. She was my senpai, after all. 

Sakura: Hehehe. 

The 6 of us continued to eat until lunch was over. With this, Arisu and I, who shared classes, waived goodbye, as Nagatoro cheeringly smiled at the sound of the bell.

...

...

...

After a boring introductory class, school was finally over, as I got up from my seat. 

Arisu: So you'll be going to the art club?

Me: Yes. What about you?

At this, 3 girls from our class came towards Arisu's desk as they smiled at me. 

???: Sorry, Ayanokouji-san. We'll be taking Arisu for today, haha. 

Excuse me? She's not my property. You're allowed to hang out with her. 

Me: There's no reason to apologize. I don't own her. 

Arisu got up and waived goodbye, as the 4 left the classroom. 

I got up and walked out of the classroom, still holding onto the key to the art room. 

Walking past students that were around the hall, I saw Suchiro putting things into his locker. 

Me: What's up?

Suchiro, seeing me, smiled. 

Suchiro: How's it going senpai?! I can't wait for our first practice together on Wednesday.

Me: Sure. 

Suchiro: Well, I have to go straight home. My sister said she needed help with groceries today. 

Me: Well, see you then. 

Suchiro closed his locker and ran past me smiling. 

Suchiro: Bye, senpai!

I walked up the stairs, as the art room was on the next floor. 

In a few minutes, I was in front of the art room, as I unlocked it. 

Entering, I saw it was left just the way I organized it. On the right side, were my paintings, and on the left, were President's paintings. And in the middle, lied a painting she made for me. I smiled looking at it. 

I went through some papers, as I needed to print out some advertisement. I might even use my popularity for something after all. 

However, as I sifted through papers, the door slid open.

Nagatoro: Hey, Senpai!

Me: What's up? Didn't think you'd come by. Didn't you make it onto the Judo team? 

Nagatoro nodded. 

Nagatoro: I did, but I decided to come by here before my first practice. 

Me: Well, you don't want them to wait for you, especially on your first day. I suggest you head over there right away. 

Nagatoro closed the door as she took a seat next to me. 

Nagatoro: Oh, come on, Senpai! I have time. 

Me: Well, if you say so. 

Silence lingered as I organized some papers I printed beforehand, regarding advertisement for the art room. 

Nagatoro: So, senpai. 

Me: Yeah, what is it?

Nagatoro: Are you looking for a girlfriend?

I looked back at her as she looked away in embarrassment. 

Me: I'm not a person who would desperately find one, but I can't say it wouldn't be nice to have a girlfriend. 

Nagatoro: D-Did you give it any thought?

I looked at her as her eyes met mine. 

Me: I did. 

Nagatoro: Y-You did?

I went closer to Nagatoro, as I pulled a seat next to her. I would tease her once again, just as she has teased me. 

Me: I have. I decided that I would date the best kisser I know. Whoever that may be. 

Nagatoro: Huh?

...

Arisu POV

I forgot some items from my locker, so my 3 friends followed me there as we all chatted, mostly about boys. I wasn't all that interested. Or rather, recent events have led me to be completely disinterested for now. 

The 4 of us walked past a classroom, on our way out of class, as someone I knew walked right past me. 

My eyes widened in complete shock. 

What on earth is she doing here?

I had to warn Kiyo. In an instant, I stopped and took out my phone, sending a text to Kiyo and calling him, to no answer. 

That person walked past me, looking at me as she continued forward. He is screwed. 

???: Sakayanagi-san, are you alright? Who were you calling?

I composed myself. 

Me: Oh, nothing. Well, let's get going. 

There was nothing else I could do. I did what I was able to do. I just hope you see that text in time, Kiyo.

...

Ayanokouji POV

My phone rang, but I put it to silent. It can wait. I answered Nagatoro.  

Me: It could be anyone really. I have no preferences. 

Nagatoro: Oh, really?! That sounds kind of pervertish, senpai?!

Me: Nothing like that. I'd only kiss girls who agree. 

Nagatoro: Hahahaha. Then you'll never get anyone, hahaha. 

Me: I don't know, I might be able to get Arisu or even President if I wanted to. I think they'd sa-

At this, Nagatoro jumped on me, as she started to hit me on the head rather lightly. 

Nagatoro: BAKAKAKAKA!!!

Me: Alright, I get it. You can stop. 

I grab her arms as our faces were right next to each other. 

And at this point, she said something very interesting to me. 

Nagatoro: I-I'll have to talk responsibility!

Me: Excuse me?

Nagatoro: If my senpai is a hopeless pervert, that'll be going around trying to assault every girl around him, I'll need to put a stop to it. 

Me: And how will you do that?

Nagatoro came closer to my face, as she was bright red. She could barely make eye contact. 

Nagatoro: I-I'll just have to show you how good of a kisser I am! Then you won't be going after other girls like the pervert you are!

Me: So you've kissed other men?

Nagatoro: N-No! I'm just a prodigy when it comes to it! A virgin like you wouldn't know anything about it. 

Me: I guess so. 

She wrapped her athletic build around me, as she was very shy. 

Me: Well, I'm ready when you are, Nagatoro

At this she closed her eyes as she came closer and closer. I could smell her sweet breath, as I grabbed the back of her head. 

I didn't expect she'd go through with this, but I'm not complaining. It seems I've underestimated my stance with her. Does this mean she actually could potentially have feelings for me? 

That would be nice. 

I came closer, as our bodies were stuck together. Any second now, I would see how my kouhai tasted. 

However, that was not meant to be...

Because in that moment...

The sliding door opened....

As Nagatoro and I turned around to see who disturbed our moment...

And it was none other than...

Another part of my past...

That I didn't think I would get the chance to fix...

Kei: I assumed you'd be with Sakayanagi since I heard she transferred here, but I guess you found someone new after all. 

My eyes widened as Nagatoro saw my reaction. I guess my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

Nagatoro went on the offensive.  

Nagatoro: Who are you? And why did you barge in without knocking?!

Kei smiled, somewhat sadly.

Kei: Well, you see. I was your boyfriend's ex. 

And with this, Nagatoro glared at Kei, as I simply sighed, accepting that my luck is the worst in the entire world. 

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 243 12
It's just the Hero oneshot that i made in my oneshot story but it'll be a separate story since i'll make this longer.
6.3K 303 7
I think it's pretty self-explanatory, but regardless of that, I will say a few things. Disclaimer: This will be slightly different from what you migh...
39.7K 891 43
*New Version!!* If I can't have Senpai, then I'll have you until you can't bare the thought of ever leaving me.
1.6K 32 8
Oneshots mainly about KiyoKeru, AyaRyu, or however it's called. Updates are slow, but I'm trying ^^