Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 21: One Little White Lie

2.1K 111 59
By angle99999

What a wonderful day. School's been out for a few weeks now, and I've been receiving messages from my classmates, to hang out with them. However, I simply declined, since I already had enough people to deal with during my vacation. 

For starters, Nagatoro's been coming by with breakfast almost everyday. And, although in the past she was a terrible cook, she has since been rather decent. However, she only knows how to make one breakfast dish, an omelet. But it's the thought that counts I guess. She must be waking up earlier to make it so she can stop by at my apartment. 

And today was no different. 

*Ring, Ring*

Getting up, I walk to my door and open it to see Nagatoro in a loose shirt and small jean shorts. 

Nagatoro: Hey, senpai!

Me: What's up? 

Nagatoro walked inside as I closed the door. She went into the kitchen, as usual, with her little box of breakfast. She took out two plates, as I went into the refrigerator and took out Juice. 

Me: So, how'd you sleep?

Nagatoro smiled. 

Nagatoro: What kind of small talk is that, hahaha?!

I sighed as she responded. 

Nagatoro: I slept good. 

Me: You know, I could always just buy us breakfast, you don't need to wake up early and m-

Nagatoro: Don't get it wrong Senpai! I'm just doing this so I can test out my cooking! Nothing else!

Me: Sure. 

Bringing our food to a table, the two of us sat down as we discussed of things we wanted to try today. Lately, Nagatoro has been bringing me around for multiple activities such as going to the park, amusement park, a carnival, a beach party, and even an aquarium. 

That's where I learned of her liking to Penguins and Seals. She seemed to like it. However, it didn't end pretty well, since due to a splash of water from a seal that went on her shirt, I had to throw around a towel on her and call it a day. 

And then there were days we spent inside playing video games or watching movies. And when it wasn't just the two of us, she'd bring along her friends. However, what I also forgot to tell her, was that I was bringing Arisu over since she wanted to hang out as well during the times she was busy. 

But, of course, I had no plans of telling her about it. 

However, on this particular day, something rather unexpected happened. 

*Ring, Ring*

???: Yo Sis! It's me. 

Me: Huh? 

Nagatoro was shocked.  

Nagatoro: What is my brother doing here?!

Me: I was going to ask you the same thing. 

???: You forgot your phone, so I followed you here. You're too clumsy. You spend 2 hours everyday getting ready to get a breakfast packed and ready, but you can't remember to bring your phone? 

Huh. I guess she really does spend some extra time in the morning. Looking at her she blushed and looked away. 

How cute. 

But if he didn't hear an answer, he might think something is up. I guess I'm just going to have to finally meet him. 

Getting up, I was about to go to the door, when Nagatoro grabbed me with her two noodle arms. 

Nagatoro: What do you think you're doing, senpai?!

Me: What does it look like I'm doing? I was going to get your phone. 

Nagatoro: But if he finds out this is a boy's apartment, I'm dead!

Me: I thought your excuse was to go to a friends apartment?

Nagatoro: It is! But not in a boy's apartment!

I reassured her. 

Me: Ok, ok. I'll think of something.

???: Hey, anyone in there? Don't tell  me I got the wrong apartment?

Releasing her arms off of me, I went up to the door and opened it, as Nagatoro was whispering at me to stop. 

For the first time, I came face to face with Nagatoro's brother. Although I had seen him in a distance, I couldn't see the resemblance. And now I can confirm there is one. 

His eyebrows, facial structure, and smile appear to be the same. The only difference was he was much taller, around my height. He also had an athletic build and broad shoulders. Given how much praise Nagatoro says about her brother, he must have been the one to teach her martial arts. And from what Nagatoro has told me, he's in a university which means he's in his 20s.  

???: Who the hell are you? Where's my sis? You did something to her?

An overprotective older brother. He wore a similar smile to Nagatoro, as I sighed. 

Me: I live here. 

???: What?

Me: Yeah. My sister is best friends with Nagatoro so she's been asking her to come over and hang out for a while. I'm not usually here since I work long hours, but a shift got canceled this morning. 

???: Huh, I see. So, you mind me coming in?

Me: I don't see why not. Make yourself at home. 

Walking inside, he saw Nagatoro sitting at the table eating breakfast. 

Nagatoro's brother: So where is your sister, um.. what is your name again?

Me: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 

Nagatoro's brother: So, where's you sister, Ayanokouji? Shouldn't she be here? 

Looking at Nagatoro, suggestively with a smile, Nagatoro looked away. 

She also was befuddled at the lie I told. However, she went with it. 

Nagatoro: Oh she said she'd go to the convenience store and get us some snacks for later. 

He smiled. 

Nagatoro's brother: Oh, well in that case, I'll wait until she gets here. 

Nagatoro panicked a bit. 

Nagatoro: Y-You don't need to do that, oni-san! S- I mean Ayanokouji, is already here. 

Looking at me, he suddenly made a surprising discovery. 

Nagatoro's brother: Wait, hold on a fucking minute!

He grabbed my face as he turned it around. 

Nagatoro: Oni-san, what the hell are you doing?!

He then pulled my hair back and smiled. 

Nagatoro's brother: So that's who you are. I thought the name was pretty familiar. You're the guy from the YouTube videos. The guy who can fly in the air, right? That means you're a second year and in the same school as... my sister. 

Nagatoro kept her cool as she looked away. 

Me: Well of course we're in the same school. My sister is currently a first year. 

Nagatoro: Yeah!

Nagatoro's brother: Oh, ok. That makes sense. Well, I can't wait to meet her. If you don't mind, I'll sit down. 

He then went over to Nagatoro and handed her phone.

Nagatoro's brother: Oh, and I gotta ask. Who the hell is this senpai you're referring to in your texts?

Nagatoro: Huh?!

Nagatoro's brother: I mean, I only saw a single text and it said 'good night.'

Nagatoro: That's Se- I mean Ayanokouji's best friend. She... had a beach party and we all went to it. 

Nagatoro's Brother: Oh, ok. 

The three of us waited on the table, as I cleared the dishes. 

He smiled.

Nagatoro's Brother: So how long is your sis gonna take, Ayanokouji? 

Me: Shouldn't be more than ten or so minutes. 

Nagatoro's Brother: Ok. 

Nagatoro then eyed me, questioning how screwed we were, in her words. 

I nodded back to her and affirmed that we weren't. Because I was going to gamble on a particular white-haired princess. 

...

Arisu Sakayanagi POV

Fufufufu. I have the perfect plan to rid Nagatoro from Kiyo. I'll meet up with him today to start it. I'll invite him to my vacation house where I'll create a seductive mood, and take Kiyo for myself, without Nagatoro ever knowing. That'll teach that brat to learn her place. 

*Chime*

Huh? A text?

Could it be Kiyo?

Looking at my phone, it was. I opened it and it read:

'Arisu, come by my house in the next ten minutes and follow my lead. Bring some groceries. I'll owe you for this.'

Me: fufufufufufufufufufufufufufu. Looks like my plan just got much easier.

'Sure, Kiyo. I'll stop by.' 

...

Ayanokouji POV

Me: Looks like she's coming. 

Nagatoro's brother nodded and smiled.

Nagatoro's brother: So are you close with my sister?

Me: Not at all. I barely know her. 

With this, Nagatoro's brother looked towards Nagatoro, who, for a split second, was disappointed. However, he didn't say anything and smiled.

Nagatoro's brother: Ok. Whatever you say, Ayanokouji. 

He continued to smile widely. His resemblance to Nagatoro, although knowing they're siblings, is uncanny. 

Me: So what's your name? I don't think you've introduced yourself other than being Nagatoro's brother. 

Surprised, he laughed. 

Ichiro: Oh right! I don't think I did, hahaha. You can just call me Ichiro. 

Me: Better than calling you Nagatoro's brother. 

Ichiro: HAHAHA. This guy is also a jokester, huh? 

He then walked around my apartment. 

Ichiro: This place is pretty big. How do you afford living without any parents?

Walking alongside him, I answered.  

Me: I work weekends, and night shifts. I also have some savings from my parents who are currently overseas. Once they come back, my sister will be staying a their house. This is only a temporary measure. 

Ichiro: Ho, is that so? Why are you living alone in the first place? Got into a fight or something with your parents?

Nagatoro didn't like her brother hammering me with questions, but I signaled for her to be quiet. 

Me: Something like that. It's just better I stay on my own. I find it more peaceful. 

Ichiro: Peaceful, what are you, an old man?!

Me: I guess you can say that. 

Showing him around, he saw separate rooms as well as an extra room, I fabricated to be where my sister was staying as he seemed ok with it. Regardless of the lie I was constructing, it appears he most likely wasn't buying it. And yet, he was pretending he was. What a weird brother Nagatoro has. 

Maybe the whole situation regarding her phone was fabricated. Maybe all he wanted to do was find the kind of person her sister was spending time with. 

But whatever. It's Nagatoro's wishes that she not mention me considering how overprotective her parents are. So I'll respect her wishes for now. 

Walking back to the kitchen, he sat down and asked me a question. 

Ichiro: So, Ayanokouji. You must be pretty fucking popular at school, right?

Me: I guess so. 

Ichiro eyed Nagatoro and smiled. 

Ichiro: And you must have been eyed by a few girls at least, I would think, haha. Probably already a girlfriend too. 

Nagatoro: W-

Me: There was times I received letters in my lockers. Aside from that, I don't exactly have any other interactions. And I don't have the time for a girlfriend. I'm sure you would understand that time is the one thing I simply don't have.

Ichiro: Hahahaha. Damn, your friend's brother got a way with words, doesn't he sis?

Nagatoro: Y-Yeah, he does. 

Ichiro: Damn, what's taking that sister of yours so long?

Me: She should be here any minute. 

As soon as Ayanokouji said this, the front door opened, as Arisu, while carrying a small bag of groceries, entered while walking with a cane. 

Looking behind her, the limo that brought her sped away, before being seen by the rest of us. 

Arisu: Hey guys. I just brought snacks. 

She smiled as Ichiro smirked. 

Ichiro: You must be Ayanokouji's sister. 

Raising out his hand, Arisu shook it as she smiled. 

Arisu: Oni-chan, who's this?

Good, she caught on quickly. 

Me: This is Nagatoro's brother. He came by to drop off her phone. But he wanted to see the friend that Nagatoro has spent so much time with.  

Arisu: It's a pleasure to meet you-

Ichiro: You can call me Ichiro. And you're name?

Me: It's Ayanokouji Arisu. She prefers to be called Arisu, right?

She then put down the groceries and hugged me, as Ichiro was still smiling. Meanwhile, Nagatoro, holding in as much as possible, made sure not to show her steaming with anger. 

Arisu: I sure do, oni-chan!

She smiled at me, as Nagatoro grabbed the table with such force, that I could hear cracks from the hardwood.   

Ichiro: Well, I think I've seen enough. I don't wanna ruin my sister's day. See ya around, Ayanokouji. 

Good. Looks like it worked, despite my suspicions it most likely didn't.  

Waiving his hand, he was about to leave when Arisu tugged on his shirt. 

Arisu: Oh, you don't have to leave yet. 

I knew she was going to try something.

Ichiro: Oh, you don't mind?

Arisu: Mind? I think it would be pretty fun if we spent the day here! Make yourself comfortable. You should at least stay here until dinner. 

She continued to smile like a devil. 

Me: Unless, you're occupied today?

Ichiro laughed. 

Ichiro: Hahaha. I guess I can play around here. Better than just sleeping in my room, hahaha. 

I looked at Arisu as she simply smiled. 

Arisu passed by Nagatoro as she gave her a death stare, while Arisu gave her a smirk. 

Arisu: We're going to have fun today!

...

An entire day, of Arisu messing with Nagatoro later...

...

Arisu: Nagatoro, you're so funny. 

Nagatoro: Listen here you little shit. Don't talk to me. I'm pretty pissed.

Arisu: Oh, and that's checkmate. 

Nagatoro: Dammit!

Arisu and Nagatoro have been playing together for the entire day while Ichiro and I have been playing video games and shooting hoops outside. It was already 8pm.  

Right now, we were playing Mortal Combat. 

Ichiro: I got you now!

With a spin move, he grabbed my character and threw me across the stage, as I lost. I should have expected he was this good. The games Nagatoro showed me at their house belonged to him, after all. 

Me: You're pretty good

Ichiro: HAHAHA! I love fighting games. You almost had me there. Hey, let's try this one, haha. 

Meanwhile, Nagatoro looked absolutely miserable. 

Arisu: Oh come on, Nagatoro. You look pretty tired. Why don't you rest inside my room?

Nagatoro gritted her teeth and forced a smile. 

Nagatoro: Don't worry about me. I wouldn't miss spending time with my b-best friend!

Arisu petted Nagatoro, as Nagatoro's eyes turned completely dark. 

Arisu: Thank you, best-friendo~.

Ichiro: Oh, that's a Jojo reference!

Me: I'm surprised you caught onto that. 

I was actually more surprised that Arisu even knew what Jojo was. 

Ichiro: It's only my favorite anime.

Eating through the last of Arisu's snacks, Ichiro got up and stretched. 

He looked at the time and saw it was 8pm.

Ichiro: Damn, didn't think time would pass that fast. 

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: Me neither. 

Ichiro: Well, then. I think we should call it a day. Thanks for letting me crash here today, Ayanokouji, and you too Arisu. 

Me: Not a problem. 

Arisu: It was our pleasure. 

She said this while looking at Nagatoro. 

Ichiro: Well, let's go, sis. 

Walking to the door, Nagatoro got her things and sighed. 

Arisu then grabbed my arm. 

Arisu: Oni-san, after we clean up, we should take a bath together~. 

Ichiro: HAHAHA. We should really get going then. 

Arisu rubbed her head on my chest.

Nagatoro, clenching her fists, simply pouted and looked away, angry. 

Ichiro, seeing this, smiled. 

Ichiro: Hahaha. Actually, I think I left my phone at the basketball court near the park. Arisu, you mind going with me?

Arisu, slightly confused, sighed. 

Arisu: But can't you get that on the way home?

Ichiro: I'll need someone to help. Please?

He smiled at Nagatoro, as she looked away, somewhat happy. 

Me: I think you should go Arisu. We can deal with our bath later. 

Arisu let go, and smiled. 

Arisu: Ok. I won't be long. 

Walking out the door, Ichiro helped Arisu down the steps. 

...

...

...

3rd Person Pov

Arisu: So where do you think you left your pho-

Ichiro: You're not his sister, aren't you?

Arisu, pretending to be shocked, exaggerated her surprise. 

Arisu: My god. I can't believe this. How can you say tha-

Ichiro: I'm guessing you have a crush on that guy, given how you came here without a second thought after he texted you. You might deny it and say you're just friends, but what you pulled on my sis today means that you're tryna get her off Ayanokouji. 

Arisu then dropped the act and smiled. 

Arisu: Well, you're pretty perceptive. Is that because you're much older than us?

Ichiro: Haha. No. Actually if I hadn't picked up on something a few weeks ago, I might have believed the whole scenario. Ayanokouji's pretty damn smart, isn't he?

Arisu: More than you'll ever know. So what was that something you picked up?

Ichiro: Ever since a few months ago, I had a suspicion that Nagatoro was sneaking someone in the house. 

At this, Arisu smiled disappointingly. 

Arisu: (So, it's been happening for that long, huh.)

Ichiro: She would always let me inside her room. No matter what. It started when I got home with my parents to surprise her, and I heard a little muffling sounds between Nagatoro and some other person. I didn't know for sure, but then I heard an acrobatic, yet silent, drop out of her window. 

The two continued to walk in the night's darkness. 

Ichiro: So I knew the person must have been a guy, since if our parents found out, he would be set on a cross for execution. You see, my father only believes that someone stronger than him could date his children. He's the most overprotective dad you can find. 

Arisu: I see. 

Ichiro: After that time, whenever I saw sis, all she did was stare at her phone, or daydream. The only thing I could come up with was that she finally snagged a guy. 

Arisu continued to listen. 

Ichiro: But she wouldn't tell me, of course. She knew I'd probably bust his teeth in. 

Arisu smirked. 

Arisu: Look who's overprotective now, fufu.

Ichiro: Then a couple of months passed and it was the same. I could tell there was less food and from Nagatoro's mood, the guy must have been visiting here at night. 

Passing the park, Ichiro had veins popping out of his forehead. 

Ichiro: So I wanted to meet the bastard that changed my sister. And kick his ass. 

Arisu laughed. 

Arisu: Sorry, I'm sure you're certainly skilled. But I can't picture you laying a single blow on Ayanokouji. It's simply impossible. 

Ichiro smiled. 

Ichiro: I'm a fighter so I can tell that much. For someone who looks so laidback, I bet if I lunged at him in complete surprise, he'd probably break my arm before it even connected, haha. His eyes give that much off at least. 

Arisu: So, why didn't you at least try to kick his ass? I'm sure you wouldn't mind risking your life, given your love for your precious sister. 

Ichiro: Because if my sis went through that much trouble to hide this person from her own brother, it meant she didn't want me interfering with her happiness. And, frankly, that made me pretty jealous. 

Arisu: So you do admit you have a sis-complex?

Ichiro ignored this question. 

Ichiro: After a while of standing by, one day, I decided to follow her. And sure enough, it led me straight to the source. The fucker who stole my sis. 

Arisu: What'd you catch them doing? 

Ichiro: It's the weirdest thing. I mean, I don't know shit about love or anything, but I couldn't understand this. I couldn't understand how my sis could be so happy just walking the fucking park with someone. It's something the two of us are doing right now, and I couldn't care less about it. But seeing her eyes, I could tell all she saw was him. 

He clenched his fist. 

Ichiro: But what pissed me off, was that neither of those two saw it. 

Arisu: You mean the two don't realize that the other like each other back. 

Ichiro laughed. 

Ichiro: Can you fucking believe it? It still makes no sense. I mean, how can that fucker not realize my sis adores him. And how can my idiot sister not realize that he likes her back. It just boggles my mind. 

Arisu stayed quiet. 

Ichiro: So, I wanted to meet him and finally see what this fucker was like. So, I snatched my sis' phone when she wasn't looking, and pretended she left it there. I followed her to Ayanokouji's apartment, and wanted to see what this fucker would make up. 

He started laughing. 

Ichiro: And let me tell you, I had no idea he could think up lies like that on the spot. Fucking amazing. Too bad I knew it was a lie. 

Arisu: So what's your impression of your sis' little crush?

Ichiro: He's plain, dull, too tall for her, boring, bland. But he's hiding things. I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy and all, but those eyes don't look like the eyes of a nice guy. They look like the eyes of a killer. 

At this, Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: You have a pretty good intuition on things like that. 

Ichiro: Haha. If I'm going to be honest, hanging out today was pretty fucking fun. But I think he's hiding something. I can tell that much. 

Arisu: Of course he is. Don't we all?

Ichiro sighed. 

Ichiro: Well, anyway, I can at least tell he doesn't want to hurt my sis. But I still don't like him. I'm gonna have to make sure my sis isn't getting entangled into a predator's web. 

Arisu: Don't worry about that, Ichiro. I'll make sure she never interacts with your sister again?

Ichiro smiled. 

Ichiro: Hahaha. So you think you can beat my sis? I doubt it. But it looks like you're misunderstanding Arisu. I might not like the guy, but I have no evidence he's a terrible monster yet. Up to this point, he's been nothing but perfect for my sis. So, let me give you a piece of advice. 

Arisu looked at his eyes. 

Ichiro: Until I know more about this punk, I'd prefer if you stay out of the way. I don't want you pulling shit like you did today, or I'll make ya regret it. I could care less if you're crippled. 

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: Fufufu. I can do whatever I want. I don't need your permission. 

Ichiro: Aside from it helping my sister, I think it'd be helpful to you too. 

Arisu: Huh? Why?

Ichiro smiled. 

Ichiro: Because if you try to make a move on him, you know he's just going to reject you. A smart girl like you should know that much, hahaha. 

Ichiro walked back to Ayanokouji's apartment, as Arisu walked alongside him. 

...

...

...

Ayanokouji POV

Nagatoro: They've been gone for a while. 

Me: It's most likely because he's currently questioning her about our little lie. 

Nagatoro: WHAT?! Senpai, he caught on?!

Me: Well of course he did. They way you've been reacting today, anyone could tell that you and Arisu hate each other to death. 

Nagatoro: W-Well what's there to like about that loli?!

Me: Your brother seems like a good person, so if he brings up our complex lie today, just say everything. I'm sure he'll understand. It's your decision anyway.   

I patted her head as she hugged me. 

Nagatoro: Senpai...

We looked at each other, as I heard the door open.

Nagatoro immediately let go as she hid her red face. 

Ichiro: I found my phone. It was near the basket if you could believe it. 

Me: Strange. 

Ichiro smiled. 

Ichiro: Hahaha. I know right?

Arisu: Well, goodbye Ichiro! Come again!

Ichiro: Sure. Nagatoro, you coming?

Nagatoro nodded. 

Nagatoro: Bye S- I mean Ayanokouji. 

I smiled. 

Me: Bye. 

Nagatoro turned red, as she looked away. 

Ichiro: I haven't seen you smile the entire day, Ayanokouji?

Me: And you won't be seeing it ever again. It only happens every 10 years. 

Ichiro: Hahaha! This guy! Well, take care you 'siblings.'

 The two left as I closed the door. 

I sighed, sitting on the couch. 

Me: He explain everything to you?

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: He did. 

Me: Just like I expected. 

Arisu: So, Kiyo. You mind me... staying the night?

Me: I do mind. Call your limo. I'm sure your father would be willing to bring you home. 

Arisu: But you owe me remember?

She was right. 

Me: How about I give you something else, like I'll let you bring me somewhere or something like that. Would that suffice?

Arisu walked to me and sat on my lap as she smiled. 

Arisu: I think we can arrange something like that, Kiyo~. 

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1K 10
the students of anhs will react to kiyotaka ayanokoji (timeline: just after the island exam)
148K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...
1.6K 32 8
Oneshots mainly about KiyoKeru, AyaRyu, or however it's called. Updates are slow, but I'm trying ^^
9.9K 430 8
Reaction to CoTE x Grimgar, and Alternate Universes, or even the Deleted Crossover before this. Just read it.