Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 20: Goodbye President

2.2K 96 32
By angle99999

2 weeks later...

Finals came and went, as did the 3rd year's graduation ceremony, of which we all attended. After all, President had been accepted to a top ranking art's college and she was leaving in a few days in order to set up her apartment there. Since she had her own little fanbase, all I could do was wave to her, as she waved back. I already knew she was going to do well in college. She's an artistic genius afterall.  

In the present, I was sitting in my desk, when a classmate nudged me, pointing at the entrance to the classroom, where four 1st years waived at me.

Seeing this, my teacher, who was bizarrely teaching a lesson, despite finals being over, eyed me.

Nagatoro, along with the rest of her friends, came running inside with their test papers. 

Mine were already inside my bag. They were passing grades, so it didn't matter. 

Nagatoro: Senpai! Look, here's mine!

Running up to me, she showed me an A which didn't surprise me. I expected that much.

Me: Ok. What about the rest of you?

Nagatoro pouted as the rest of her friends went into their bags. 

In an instant, the three showed their papers, ranging from 60-70. At least they were now a little above average. 

Me: Not bad. Didn't think you all had it in you. 

Sakura smiled.

Sakura: You thought we were going to fail?

Gamo-chan: Hey! We actually listened! Don't think we just fooled around!

Yoshi-chan: Yeah!

Me: Alright. 

My teacher's forehead had veins popping out. At any moment, he would burst.  

Me: Well, if that's all, then I'll see you guys later. I'm still in class.

Teacher: Ayanokouji! You can talk to your friends after class, but not in here right now!!

But he was cut off by the screams and chants from the rest of my classmates, as Arisu entered the class.  

Arisu: So you all are congratulating yourselves about a 60, fufufufu. 

Turning around, Nagatoro and her friends were face-to-face with Arisu Sakayanagi, the perfect princess of this school.

Me: What brings you here, Arisu?

Nagatoro pinched my side. 

Nagatoro: What did I say about saying her first name?

Me: Sorry. 

Arisu: I saw some of your kouhais coming inside your classroom while I was on the way to the laboratory, so I thought I'd see why you all aren't in class. Look, I can see Kiyo's teacher getting veins. Scary. 

Looking towards my teacher, he turned as red as a tomato. The classmates around me started to laugh. 

Teacher: I was in the middle of a lesson, do you mind?!

Apologizing, Nagatoro's friends ran out of the room, along with Nagatoro herself. 

Nagatoro: Catch you later, Senpai!!!

Gamo-chan: See you Kiyo-pai!

Yoshi-chan: Bye, bye!

Sakura: Bye, senpai-kun.

Arisu waived goodbye to me, as she excused herself from my classroom, to the cheers of my entire class. 

Couldn't they wait until afterschool to show me their scores? I mean, they're posted for everyone to see on the bulletin board at the front of the main school hallway. But, no matter. They already caused a scene, and thankfully, this will be the last of their little stunts while I'm in class this year. Since this was the last day of class, all I looked forward to was summer vacation, of which I planned to relax in my apartment. 

As the teacher continued to finish his meaningless lesson, I received a message. 

It must be Nagatoro or even Arisu. But when I took out my phone, and looked at the message, it was neither of them. Rather it was President. That's strange. I assumed she'd already went and took a look at her college by now and was with family. 

The text read simply 'Art Room'

 Art Room? Was she in this school? What does she want? If I had to guess, it may have to do with asking me to search for more people to maintain the existence of the art club. Well, she could have just called me regarding that and I'd get a few people to join. 

Teacher: Ayanokouji! Are you on an electrical device?!!!!

Still thinking about the text, I didn't pay attention to my teacher's question and I simply gave a response. 

Me: No.

Veins popped on his head as he answered. Sensing repercussions, I sighed and apologized, while still glancing at my phone.  

Teacher: Ok.

For someone who really had nothing else to do but congratulate us on finishing the year, you'd think he'd be more lenient in class. But I guess not. 

Laughter came from my classmates, as I simply stared at my phone.  

Me: Fine. I'll see what you want, President. 

Sending a text back, I said I'd be there after class. I then sent a text to Nagatoro. I made sure to tell her I'd be fixing up the art room and then I'd meet her at our usual cafe.  

I've grown wary of the things that trigger Nagatoro. Whenever I hang out with girl classmates, I make sure to say they're male. I don't mention Arisu when we converse, (except for that brief mistake a few moments ago) and I simply agree with her. And because of that, it appears Nagatoro's overbearing characteristics, have decreased. 

So that's why I won't mention President to her. Because it provides no benefit to sharing it, just like my past. 

...

...

...

Nagatoro POV

Me: Finally, class is over!

Summer vacation, here we go! 

Gamo-chan: Let's go get Kiyo-pai. 

Yoshi-chan: Kiyo-pai!

Sakura: We need to celebrate, hehe. 

Smiling, I checked my phone. I was going to text him, but I saw a text. It's from Senpai? He doesn't usually text me in class. 

'I'll be staying behind and cleaning the art room. Go without me to that cafe. I won't take long.'

Huh? But didn't he clean the art room yesterday since club activities ended that day? So why is he going back to the art room?

Gamo-chan: Huh? Hayacchi, what happened? He rejected you and didn't wanna join us, hahaha. 

Yoshi-chan: Hahaha. 

Me: That's not it! He said to go without him! He's paying!

My friends celebrated as I sighed. 

Why are you lying to me, senpai? Let's see if you're at the art room like you said you were. 

Me: Actually, I'll meet you guys at the cafe too. I-I.. need to clean my locker. I'll wait for senpai. 

Sakura: Ara, Ara. 

But before I left, Gamo-chan went up to me and whispered into my ear.

Gamo-chan: Did he find out you took his mouth virginity?

Me: PFFFTTT!!!

What the hell was she saying right now?!!! Fuck, it's my fault. I shouldn't have gotten caught, especially by her!

I turned red, and walked away, waiving bye. I'll deal with her later! Now is Senpai's time!!! 

I got you cornered!

...

...

...

Ayanokouji POV

I arrived at the art room's door, where I slid it open to a dark room. Closing and locking it, the lights turned on, and it showed President, in a one piece dress, something I assumed she would never wear, considering it wasn't something that she thought suited herself. 

President: Kiyotaka, you arrived quickly. 

Me: I thought you'd be off already, but I guess you needed me for something. If it's about the art club, you don't need to worry about it. I plan to stay as much time as I can until more members come and succeed me. 

The President shook her head. 

President: I already knew you'd do that. I called you here for something else. 

Me: Oh. So what do you need my help with?

Sitting down, she sat in front of a white canvas as she turned it around. Holding a clean brush out towards me, she smiled. 

President: You mind painting me, for my last time here?

Me: I can't. I made a promise. And I'd prefer not to break it. But of course, I think you knew that already. 

President nodded. 

She threw the canvas aside and took out a black bag, that appeared big enough to hold a single painting.  

President: It was worth a try. Since I never had you for a model, something I regret to this day, I decided to paint you exactly how I see you in my mind. 

Handing me the bag, I unzipped it, as I took it out. 

I widened my eyes. 

Me: It's... beautiful. 

It was a painting of me, covered in a bright light, but a looming shadow underneath. It was also me naked, which surprised me. 

It surprised me, because for some unknown way, she captured my body perfectly. I've never seen something that captures my state of mind like this does. 

President: I'm sure I don't need to explain why I added the details I did. If I did, then I failed as your teacher, Kiyotaka. 

Me: No, I get it. 

Putting it on a stand, I looked at it more closely. 

Me: As much as I adore this piece of art, I must ask, how were you able to effectively draw me?

President smiled. 

President: I didn't need to think. I just applied my brush and created what I believed to be true. That's something the two of us have in common. We do what we want because we know it's the right thing to do for ourselves. 

Me: I couldn't have summed it up better than that. 

Looking at each other, I sighed. 

Me: Well, if this was what you wanted to show me, then you could have stopped by my apartment. I'd let you in. 

President waived her hand. 

President: I wanted to show you this in the room where your changes began.

Me: Changes?

President: Remember the first time you met me?

Me: I recall. You blackmailed me to join this club.

President: Did you ever stop to consider an alternative motive? Why, out of all of the students in the entire school, did I pick you?

Me: Because I was new to the school and easy prey?

President shook her head in denial. 

President: It was because I thought you were interesting and full of potential. I happened to see your early interactions with that 1st year, Nagatoro. When you told her off in the library, when you played basketball with her, when you saved her from local degenerates, and when you left to go back home. I saw it all from a distance. I was with my cousin after all. 

She smiled. 

President: I thought it was interesting. The way you showed yourself, not caring for anything but themselves. You weren't rash, nor bold, and you certainly weren't the kind of person who adored the spotlight. You were you. And that was what made you interesting. All my life, everyone I came in contact with, had their personalities and ideals open, like they wore them on their coats or face. But not you. You made it interesting to get along with. 

I looked at the painting. 

President: And the changes you went through helped inspire dozens of pieces I sent to local art competitions, things I never thought I could even attempt. You became my favorite source of inspiration, and my friend. 

I looked back at my senpai. 

President: And that is why, you need to go through your final stage of development and blossom.

Me: Blossom?

President: Let's compare you to a plant. A plant goes through different stages, from a seed, all the way into a full organism. They way you are now, you're a plant that's about to fully grow. But what's stopping you is the same thing responsible for you becoming the person you were meant to be. And since I've taken advantage of you since you've arrived at this school, it only makes sense if I give something back. 

Putting a hand to my shoulder she looked me right in the eyes. 

President: It's time you settle your relationship with your kouhai. You don't exactly have alot of time left. Another year, and you'll be off to wherever the world takes you. So whether you want to confess, or reject, Nagatoro, it's the only thing stopping you from fulfilling your potential, Kiyotaka. 

I sighed. 

Me: Senpai, I appreciate the advice. But I'm very aware of the situation. And I've already decided to handle this before I finish highschool.

She nodded. 

President: Good. 

Taking the painting, I put it inside the black bag, and zipper it up. 

Me: Here, this is yours. 

President pushed the bag to me. 

President: I didn't make it for me, kouhai. I made it for you. Keep it or do whatever you want with it. It's yours now.

I smiled. 

Me: Thanks. 

Standing in front of each other for a few more moments, I decided to say my thoughts to President. 

Me: I didn't have the time at your graduation ceremony to thank you for what you've done for me. You may call what you did taking advantage of me, but it led to my victory. Had it not been for you, I would have not grown a solid relationship with Nagatoro. For the little time I've known you, President, I thank you for giving me a chance. 

I held out my hand, as she shook it. She then tugged on it, bringing me towards her, as she kissed me on the cheek. 

Letting me go, she got the rest of her belongings. 

President: Don't count me out of your life, Kiyotaka. I might pop up a few unanswered times.

I nodded. 

Me: Well, if that's all, let's get out of here. You've got things to do and so do I. 

She nodded as the two of us went towards the sliding door and unlocked it, sliding it completely open. 

And at this, Nagatoro tripped up and almost fell down in front of us. 

Nagatoro: AAAH!!!!

Before she reached the ground, I caught her with my left arm. 

Me: Look who continues to ignore my texts.

Nagatoro: I'm not the one that should be questioned here!!! What about you and President in a locked room?!!!

At this, the President sighed. 

President: Kiyotaka, I suggest you keep a better eye on your Kouhai. At this rate, she'll be following you everywhere you go.

Nagatoro: Huh?!

The President smiled and left the classroom, walking down the hallway, and out of our sight. 

Bringing Nagatoro up, I sighed.

Me: So, you mad?

Nagatoro looked at me and turned me around. What was she doing?

Nagatoro: It doesn't look like you did anything. 

So she hasn't noticed that kiss. Good. 

Me: President called me to the art room and I assumed it was for something important. But instead, she just called me over to say her goodbyes and gave me a painting. 

Nagatoro saw the black bag I had around my shoulder and smiled. 

Nagatoro: Huh? Did she draw you? Come on, let me see! 

Me: No. It's only for my eyes. Only mine. 

Nagatoro sighed. 

Nagatoro: Ok, senpai. Now, since you're done with your little meeting, come on! I told my friends you're treating us?

Me: Huh? I don't believe saying that?

Nagatoro: Well, that's what you get for sneaking off and seeing another girl, hahaha. 

Grabbing my hand, she led me out of the room, as we ran down the stairs. 

Nagatoro: Let's go, senpai! 

I smiled. 

Me: Ok. 

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 9K 26
[From Yandere-Simulator] Ever since Ayano found Taro as her 'senpai', she's started killing people, yet new transfer students keep coming towards him...
15.1K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
119K 3.3K 19
"I don't care about Martial Arts anymore.."
55.7K 1K 10
the students of anhs will react to kiyotaka ayanokoji (timeline: just after the island exam)