Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces

3.5K 160 125
By angle99999

Waking up earlier than normal, at around 5am, I got out of bed as Nagatoro slept on the other side, with all of the blankets tugged towards her side. But I wasn't cold during the night so it didn't matter. I left Nagatoro to sleep there. 

Ever since the firework display, she's been coming by more and more. We play video games, drawing each other, pretend box fighting, and just watching movies. It's been pretty fun. Due to this, whenever she's in my apartment, she would call her parents and let them know she's sleeping over at a friends house. And if we hang out at her house, I always seem to find a way out through either a window, or the back door prior to her parents coming in. It's been pretty fun for these few weeks. 

School has been boring. I've participated in sports during PE, nothing else. And President and I are working on a joint painting she says will take the last 2 months of school this year. It's a painting of me in a butler uniform with President nude.  

Now, I was opposed to this at first, since I promised to Nagatoro she'd be the only model I'd be painting, but it seems to be going well as I am chalking it off to a joint drawing during art club. Once it's done, it'll be the last action the President has on the club or for anything in school since she'll be graduating. She already has a college she got accepted in and is moving to Tokyo once the year ends.

And here I am, now going out for my usual 5 am jog. I exit the apartment, wearing sweatpants and a shirt, as I go do my usual 1 km run prior to my bath and breakfast. I've been living at this apartment for more than 4 months and I've gotten accustomed to my neighbors, especially the 3 families with single moms who think I'm in my mid 20s. But it looks like they're still sleeping today. 

There's a nice park I love to walk by that always has people just walking around with their pets or small kids playing with their friends. It's really kind of peaceful that way. It has been like this ever since I've gotten accustom to life here.  

Returning, I went up the stairs and entered my apartment, preparing to take a shower before making breakfast. 

Grabbing a white towel, I go back to my room in order to get my uniform I had ironed earlier yesterday for today. 

Passing the bed, she was still asleep. Her snores were adorable as they were like little chirps from a bird. 

Me: It's still too early. I'll wake you up after I change. 

Grabbing my uniform and putting my dirty one in the laundry basket, I head for the shower. 

...

Exiting, now in my uniform, I go over to the still sleeping Nagatoro, and come closer to her forehead. As I inch closer, she moves a bit in my bed. With a single flick to the forehead, she jolted up in 'pain'.

Nagatoro: OW! Senpai, why do you have to be so mean?!

Me: It's 6 and you need to shower and change. Clean up here and breakfast will be ready when you finish changing. 

Nagatoro: But isn't it my turn for breakfast?

Me: I don't want the first thing I eat in the day to be my last. 

Pointing at me, she screamed at me.

Nagatoro: What's that suppose to mean?!

Me: Nothing. Just a joke. I've learned to make a few good ones lately. 

Nagatoro: If you could even call them jokes. 

Picking up pillows from the ground, Nagatoro asked me a question. 

Nagatoro: What are you gonna make today, senpai?

Me: Instant Ramen

Nagatoro: WHAT?!

Me: Another joke. Omurice. I can make it pretty fast. 

Nagatoro: Fantastic. I never want to eat that instant crap again.

Me: Now enough questions, get ready soon or else we'll be late like last time. 

Nagatoro: That was your fault! But, fine ok, senpai. 

Me:  Glad we can agree. I'll be in the kitchen.

Whenever we hang out, we decided to give each other turns. I would cook one day, than she would, than the next day I would be stuck with food poisoning and we would hang out after a couple of days. The last one was a joke but you get the point. Whenever I asked if she wanted to invite her friends over at my place, she would always say no, however. Must be because it's not as nice as their houses or something. 

On the stove, I started to prepare our breakfast, when I heard a victorious scream come from Nagatoro in the bathroom. 

Nagatoro: GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!

I left the Omurice there as I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. 

Me: Is everything ok?

Nagatoro: Yeah! Even better! I killed that roach I saw crawling around your apartment. 

Me: Which one?

Nagatoro: WHAT?! There's more?!

Me: I don't know. I just never seemed to notice. Maybe there was only one. 

Nagatoro: Well, it should be fine now thanks to me!

Me: Thanks. You're a great help. 

Nagatoro: That kind of sounds sarcastic, senpai. 

Me: That's because it is.  

I then went back into the kitchen as the shower turned on. Looking at my watch, it was 6:10. We might be able to bolt to school at 6:50 and get there right on time so it's fine. 

Continuing to cook the egg, I remembered a time where I made a similar dish for Kei. If I recall correctly, it had to be the first meal I made her displaying my cooking skills I learned from Horikita. 

...

Small Flashback...

...

Me: Here you go. 

I gave her a plate of Omurice as we sat down near my tv and simply ate, listening to a show I didn't bother to recall. 

Taking her first bite, she swallowed it in disgust. 

Kei: You really suck at cooking. 

Me: Do I?

Kei: Yeah, you do. 

As she said this, she took another bite, and another. 

Me: Then why do you keep eating it?

Kei: D-D-Don't want to waste food! It's not like I'm eating it  because you made it! Which is not true!

Me: Ok. Whatever you say. 

The two of us sat there as she finished the entire plate and hugged me. I continued to drink from my water bottle as an irrelevant show continued the play. 

...

End Small Flashback

...

Good times. 

As I finished the Omurice, I added ketchup around mine and Nagatoro's. Putting the plates down, I sat down and grabbed a few utensils.  Before I could take a bite, Nagatoro ran into the kitchen in her uniform.

Nagatoro: I'm ready! Let's eat!

Me: Sure. 

We dug in as I got a message alert. Picking up my phone, I saw it was from President. 

'Let's continue on our project after school. I covered the giant canvas in white sheets so no one will see.'

Eating a spoonful of food, I send her a message. 

'Ok'

The more time spent on this, the better. The painting might appear somewhat condescending, but if it helps her win the upcoming young artist contest, then so be it. Although she forced me into it, I got to do activities after school. And she's been giving me decent advice over the many meetings we've had. 

Putting my phone back into my pocket, I continued to eat as I looked up and saw Nagatoro just staring at me. 

Me: What?

Nagatoro looked away. 

Nagatoro: Nothing senpai, just that you've been using your phone a lot lately. And you changed your password!

Me: That's because you saw me put my passcode one day and then tried to get into my phone while I was sleeping. 

Nagatoro: Well, you were being sus!

Finishing up, I took my plate, along with Nagatoro's almost finished plate and put them near the sink. While I was preparing to clear her plate, she screeched. 

Nagatoro: Senpai! Come on! I didn't get to finish it!

Me: Fine, here. 

I pinched the last piece with a fork and fed it to her. 

Me: Say ah.

Nagatoro: I-I'm not a ki-

Me: Ah

I put the last piece of food in her mouth as she ate it, while retaining her continuous pink face. 

Me: Good, all better now?

Nagatoro: Y-Yeah. 

Me: Then let's go. It's already 6:40. If we leave now, we might even get there early. I'll clean the dishes when I get back.

Nagatoro: Ok!

Getting our stuff together, the two of us walk out the door. 

Me: Time for another day of school.

...

...

...

Class is still as slow as ever. Sitting in the back, I have 'friends' talk to me about whatever was on their minds, even though most of them weren't doing so well in the class but that's not my business. 

I've learned to either pretend to actually care about academics, or sleep with my eyes open while still pretending to actually care about academics. Mostly, I chose the latter. It's an important skill that will be crucial for everyone's lives. 

Another joke. 

Class continued to drag until the bell rang and next was my lunch period. Leaving the classroom, I heard the dreaded voice of someone bound to affect my future relationships.

???: Kiyotaka-kun. 

Looking at her, everyone remarked that it was really her. 

???: WOW it's the loli queen!

???: Don't say that out loud! What are you thinking?! 

???: Looks like she's here for Kiyotaka-san again. 

Me: Didn't I tell you we would meet later, Arisu. 

Arisu: But you never show up if I don't come after you. 

Me: Fine let's go. 

Ah, yes. Arisu is now a student here and making things extremely complicated with everyone. I guess that's what geniuses can accomplish. 

I should have answered her father's call. Then I would have been ready for when she came and started a 'war' with Nagatoro. Or at least that's what she calls it.  

...

Flashback (Day after fireworks)...

...

Nagatoro: Alright, senpai! I'll see you at lunch!

Me: Sure. 

Waiving goodbye, I walked towards my classroom.

???: You have a kouhai. 

That voice. No way. I guess at this rate, I'll be meeting all of my past demons.

Me: Arisu Sakayanagi. What the hell are you doing here?

Arisu: Fufufufu. I'm just here to visit, Kiyo. You don't need to be so mean. 

Me: Come with me.

???: Look, it's a princess. 

???: That hair looks so beautiful. 

???: A queen! What is royalty doing here?! 

People started staring as I grabbed her up with my right arm and brought her inside an empty classroom, locking the door. 

Me: Ok, now you're going to tell me what the hell you're doing here. 

Arisu: Like I said, I wanted to visit you Kiyo. You never said goodbye to me. And we were just catching up and being like the best friends we were as kids. 

Me: So this must have been what you're father was talking about when he said there would be two changes.

Arisu: Oh, speaking about my father, I heard the two of you orchestrated a perfect plan together. 

Me: Where did you hear that from?

Arisu: Well the details are changed but the trial was broadcasted across national television. I think even I would have seen such a crucial sentencing for both your life and the whiteroom a well. 

Me: And you're assuming the rest of it?

Arisu: Oh no, I know everything about what you did, and frankly, I don't think I could have ever thought up of such a genius plan. The execution, acting, and circumstances aligned so perfectly, I'm not entirely sure you even needed corrupt police officers, but that was the nail in the coffin. Faking my father's death to lure Tsukishiro to the crime scene and knowing he would take the gun where he would have his fingerprints on is sheer genius. 

Me: How did you find this out? Sheer inference? Or did your father tell you?

Arisu: I kind of bribed my father to tell me. He's always been a daddy's girl, fufufu.

Me: So what happens now? You'll report me?

Arisu: Report, hehe. Why would I do something like that to the friend and father I love so dearly. I was just curious on the entire plot. It made me salivate on it's practicality. 

Me: Ok. So then, what are your intentions here?

Arisu: Oh, it's easy! I wanted to see you, Kiyo. I missed you. It was getting so boring, especially with you class. They just completely fell off. 

Me: I know they went down in class points, but if that's all the-

Arisu: Oh, not that simple. They got expelled. 

What? I knew it was a possibility, but so soon. 

Me: And what was responsible for this?

Arisu reaches up on her tippy toes to shush me. 

Arisu: We can talk about this more later. I have to get to class. Let's have lunch together today.

Me: Fine. I'll just have to push back something I had with a friend. 

Arisu: Good. I'm a guest today, and you will be buying~. 

Me: Sure. You're only here for a day anyway. 

Arisu: We'll see. 

Opening the door, we get out.

Arisu: Well, I'll see you later, Kiyo. 

Me: Fine. 

Nagatoro: What the hell are you doing with my senpai, loli?!

Of course she was there. Hearing the commotion and coming over was imminent. 

Arisu: This tan and provacative little girl is your kouhai, senpai, right?

Nagatoro: Who are you? You're not even wearing our uniform and how do you know my senpai?!

Arisu reaches and grabs my hand. 

Arisu: Childhood friends.

Nagatoro: You better get your hands off him before I make them come off.

...

...

Flashback (To be continued....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 309 8
A girl named Sakurai Chiyoko meets a senpai, Yamazaki Takami, the multi-talented school idol, but she soon realizes that he is a brutal and cruel yan...
39.8K 893 43
*New Version!!* If I can't have Senpai, then I'll have you until you can't bare the thought of ever leaving me.
16.3K 706 23
There will be no whiteroom in this fic. So, his mindset in not the one where he considered everyone as tools. Kiyotaka also has emotions but he alway...
23.4K 444 15
"I have you know Senpai." "Huh? What do you mean?" "Don't you get it, you mine now." Ever since Y/n moved to Akademi High, she has been noticing some...