Knock Knock [ SIN AU ]

By xNyxxxxxxxxx

Pregnant omega Seokjin knocks on his neighbour's door. --- ABO MPreg Sliiiiiiiightly mature More

Prologue
The Words Around
Greetings
Bumping Into Bumps
How To Lure A Pregnant Omega
Held Back Thoughts Can Be Embarrassing
Fuck You Hormones
The Heart's Warm And Honeyed Passion
A Helping Hand Would Be Nice
Shop For Information, With Permission Of Course...
Fate Is Sometimes A Piece Of Shit
The New Comer Who Is Just A Friend
Projection
Trust Your Instincts
Confectionary Project
Came To Get Some But...
Worries And Trust Problems
Behind The Scenes
Let's Confirm Now, Shall We?
The Return Of The Alpha
Is You Into That? [Into that, Is You Into That? Uh-Huh]
Some Promises Are Meant To Be Cherished
First Meetings And Resolutions
Bad Timings And Just Too Many Things To Take Care Of
Cramping And Crumbling
Presenting Your Fated Mate! Enter Stage Left
Just Say It Goddamit
The Night Before
Planning Plans
Inconvenient Approaches
Confidence Booster
Fate Or Coincidence?
The Break
Post Phase
Ooh You Naughty Wackus Bonkus ⚠
Switch
Behind His Back
Late Night Croffles
The Group's Welcome Back Greetings
Revelations To Be Celebrated
Seoul Drift
A Big Gulp Of The Scent Of Earth
Well, Would You Look At That... Finally!
Epilogue
A/N
First Chocolate Tasting
Good News?
The First Step
Good Little Alpha, Hm?
Rub Rub Rub
You Have Me, You Have Us, You're Not Alone
Don't Worry, We'll Feed You
Dynamics And Arrangements
Ohana
Fight or Flight
Fight For His Hand... Not Literally But Literally
Will You Open The Door For Us?

A Declaration of...

1.6K 98 271
By xNyxxxxxxxxx

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

"Have you told Jimin about Mr Hwa?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, just texted him and told him about how he will be absent for the day, and maybe a few more days, and that he should inform his boss soon."

"I see... Mr Hwa is a good man. I'm sure he'll understand his situation."

Yoongi agreed. Over the phone call, he could definitely tell what kind of person Mr Hwa is.

"This is Hwa speaking."

"Mr Hwa, good morning."

"Good morning. May I know who I'm speaking with?"

"My name is Min Yoongi. Um- I'm calling because of Jimin."

"Jimin..."

"Park Jimin, sir."

"Ah... that kid. And what is your relationship with Jimin-ssi?"

"Um... d'you know Kim Seokjin?"

"Oho yes! One of my trusted employees! And?"

"I'm his b-boyfriend-"

"OHOHOHOOOOO!! I see he's got himself a guy!"

"Um- y-yes sir-"

"That is nice. Kim Seokjin-ssi is an amazing employee here! Please take care of him for me! Or else..."

"Uh- Um haha- sir? It's about Jimin?-"

"Oh of course, of course! And what about our Jimin-ssi? He's also a good employee! Oh yes, strangely, he has not arrived for work yet. Do you perhaps know why?"

"I do, yes, which is why I called. It is honestly not my place to give a lot of information about his situation, but I did ask him to let you know further if he's comfortable with that. He was in the hospital a few hours ago, an-"

"Hospital?! Did something happen?! And accident?! Oh my-"

"Oh n-"

"What about Kim Seokjin-ssi? Is he hurt?! He is pregnant!! Oh nooo-"

"Sir no- no accidents whatsoever."

"Oh... oh that's good to hear... oh good... so they're not hurt."

"Nope."

"Is it about uh... his uh... um... condition?"

"Um... kind of? It's not exactly related but uh... I'm sure you'll understand once he clears it up with you."

"I see..."

"Yeah. And with his situation- I don't think he would be able to attend work for a few days."

"Is there a set time, maybe?"

"Well, the doctor guessed, maximum, a week."

"Well that's okay then. I'll be sure to get in touch with him."

"I'll make sure too, that he does."

"Thank you for calling and informing me."

"Yes sir. And thank you for understanding his situation."

"Nah... the kid's really dedicated and hardworking. I'm sure he has a good reason. Please take care of them for me."

"No problem sir. Thank you again."

It was strangely nice knowing that their boss was a very empathic man. He was honestly expecting a very strict, scary old guy. And he did sound intimidating at first, until he mentioned Jimin and Jin's names, then he became like a doting uncle to them.

A good father figure, in a way.

That is nice...

He even texted Taehyung and Jungkook about their own responsibility to inform Namjoon, and he hoped they do. They tend to be forgetful on a lot of occasions, and Namjoon would keep them on track with their schedules.

Yoongi has seen their calendars, filled with notes from work to home life to family. They were just packed and colourful and a lot, the alpha could only wince seeing them.

He wondered about it, before sending Jimin another text to have him remind them both, just in case.

He tossed his phone to the side, looking over to the omega who was next to him on his own phone.

"What 'chu up to?"

"Hm?" Jin gave a brief glance, before focusing back on his device. "Just checking some emails. Want this to be over before I could focus on you."

He said so casually, as if it was something normal for him, and it made Yoongi pause and blink. The alpha willed his blush away, easing himself onto the couch as he carefully took in his boyfriend.

Wait...

Were they boyfriends?

We are b-b-b-boyfriends?-

He did casually mention it a number of times. Mostly to himself, as reassurance. But was it in any way official?

"Um...? Y-Yes...?"

Oh-

"Oh shi- I'm- I just... we... are boyfriends now..."

One of the elder's brows raised, and Yoongi suddenly felt a little younger with the way the elder omega oozed authority with the way he looked.

"By the way you kept referring to me as 'mate' a month ago, I suppose, for now, being boyfriends are a good way to head to that path," he shrugged as if it were a fact, looking back at his phone, before looking up again with the brow raised, an amused look this time, "Unless... you don't want that-"

"I did not say that."

"Then good. We're boyfriends."

The alpha just gaped, and he should not have to be so surprised with how direct and commanding the omega was.

Kim Seokjin gets whatever he wants.

He shrugged and turned to the television that had been ignored. But was again distracted when something landed on his thigh.

It was Jin's hand, calling for his attention and he turned to look, and suddenly the elder omega was close-

Too close-

Jin's nose pressed next to his, and Yoongi paused, realising how soft the elder's skin was. The latter took a slow whiff before exhaling softly, then proceeded to rub his nose against the younger, nuzzling a little into Yoongi's own soft cheeks.

The alpha let his eyes close, accepting the affection. It seemed hesitant at first, with the way the elder stopped to gauge a reaction when he got too close, but because Yoongi did nothing and just accepted it, the omega gained a bit more confidence in doing what he wanted to do.

Jin scented him slowly, carefully, and Yoongi just laid a hand onto the omega's side to coax him to continue and do more if he wanted. He stayed still, not wanting to distract the other from doing what he wanted to do.

"Sorry..."

A soft whisper against his flushed skin, before gaining a slightly stronger wave of sweet tangerines. Yoongi jerked his head in an attempt to shake, the hand on Seokjin's side climbing up to the back to rub some encouragement and comfort, before going back down again.

"Cou'n help it..."

Yoongi could not speak, his mind blank at how sudden all this was. But it was not unwelcomed, he took it easily, anything his omega wanted to give him. He let it happen, trying to ignore how his heart was thumping against his ribcage, trying to ignore how happy and overwhelming both he and his wolf felt.

But that was all he could think about. His omega was scenting him, openly now, with zero hesitancy, it just made him puff with pride that he managed to get his omega to be comfortable to this point.

"S'rry I di'n ask..."

"'S okay, omega... go on..."

As if that was all the consent he needed, Seokjin's body turned to lean against him more, his face trailing down to the alpha's neck so he could scent there.

Yoongi let out a shuddering sigh, his head lolling back a bit to give space for the omega to do what he wanted to. He felt the way the elder's soft cheeks and lips press into his skin to scent him, to make sure that the scent of sweet tangerines and warm milk envelop him like a blanket of comfort.

He could feel his hands tightening and losing, trying to hold back from reciprocating the affection. But it seems...

It seems like the omega was trying to coax him to do the same.

"... Gi..."

The alpha gulped and exhaled heavily, looking down as the omega pulled back. He let his eyes shamelessly roll over the omega's features, taking in the fluffed up hair, hazy eyes, widened pupils, flushed chubby cheeks, soft, pink lips-

"Hyung..." he breathed out softly, one hand coming up to gently drag his fingers over the heated skin.

Jin leaned into the small gesture of affection, sighing as he closed his eyes.

And Yoongi could smell it. Could smell his arousal.

And he would be lying if he said he did not want to pounce on the elder right now because surely, the omega was getting affected by his own scent of arousal.

He cleared his throat.

"Hyung... omega..."

Jin whimpered quietly at the pet name, and Yoongi had to take a moment to calm his wild side.

It... was not the right time. He did not want to do this... this way. Not right now. Not when Jin is nine months pregnant, and was a few steps away from complications.

"Not for now, omega."

"... But..."

"Listen, baby..."

Jin whined again, and the alpha bit his lip, a sorry look on his face.

"I don't wanna hurt the pup. I'm not taking any risk."

He said it in the gentlest way he could, needing the omega to understand that he was not rejecting him, but just wanting to make sure he was okay.

Jin blinked at him, before shuffling a bit. Yoongi stroked his cheek again.

"It's not that I don't want you, baby. I do, and it's kind of hard holding back after so long, so many times... also, I don't wanna do it like this. I want it to be us two, alone, with no worries or commitments. Just us, in a nice bed, where I can take care of you... 'S that okay?"

Jin sighed at that, closing his eyes, before letting his head drop onto Yoongi's shoulder. The alpha rubbed the elders back, comforting him as best as he could without being too pushy.

He could feel the elder nosing his shoulder and neck, and Yoongi laid still until it satisfied the omega.

Once he was done, the two shuffled around slowly, Yoongi leading the elder onto him, so they were both laying lengthwise on the couch, cushions propped behind the alpha's back, while his chest was occupied by the omega.

Yoongi let his hand stroke the other's hair, scratching a bit so he could hear content sighs from the elder. It boosts both him and his alpha's ego, the fact that his doings are making his mate feel comfortable, safe and feeling good. The omega melted so easily into his touches, it made the alpha want to do nothing more than to keep it up forever.

For now, this is good. He could tell the elder was slowly slipping into slumber, and he was quite delighted to be the body pillow his mate needed.

--- 

---

The three of them were quiet, the silence being a bit uncomfortable as seconds passed.

Jimin sipped on his coffee, before clearing his throat.

"So..." he smacked his lips, gauging the reactions of the younger two, who perked up at his voice.

"I suppose we should... reintroduce ourselves, since we... barely got to the last... two days...?"

The couple before him briefly glanced at each other, for reassurance maybe, or to make a mutual agreement. Or both.

He took that as a yes.

"Okay. So, my name's Park Jimin. And I'm 22."

Taehyung perked up. "95?"

Jimin nodded.

"Me too," the omega gasped, looking at his partner excitedly. "Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook. 'M 20..."

Jimin tilted his head, suddenly realising this alpha was young. Very young.

"You're 20..."

"Yep!"

"And you're..." he looked between them, "You're working together?"

"Um... I'm working. He's a part-timer."

Jungkook nodded to confirm the omega's words. Jimin hummed.

"I see. So, what do you guys work as?"

"We both work with cameras. Shooting, filming... all those sorts."

"Though mostly I end up being the coffee boy for the others."

"It's not like we ask you to pay for us. And even if you did, we would've paid you back."

"They do. Not you."

"I'm your boyfriend!"

"So?"

"Alright guys," Jimin chuckled, trying to ease their banter. It was a friendly one, but he would like to use the time to get to know them properly.

"So Jungkook, when will you be graduating?"

"Well I have another year. I'll be doing my internship, and then I'll graduate."

The beta nodded. "I think it's smart, that you work part-time there. You gonna spend your internship there too?"

"No. I mean," he pouted, trying to find the right words, "I mean I do want to work there, but I want to experience... something else? Maybe work with another company or something... then after I graduate, then yeah. I'll come back here."

"Is there a reason why you prefer working in this company?" the beta asked, picking up his mug to drink.

"People there are... nice. I suppose. I mean..." he looked at Taehyung, who in return gave him a small smile. "They're not that... judgemental? I would say, they're very supportive of who I am, though they don't really know what it is..."

"And what is it?"

"Um... I'm kind of a uh..."

The alpha looked at Taehyung again, who just rubbed his arm comfortingly to encourage him.

"I'm a recessssssive... alpha..."

Jimin raised a brow, looking between the two.

"And... what does that mean?"

"It means my alpha.... Instincts, whatever, is not, um... stable? Strong?"

"What he means is," Tae took over, holding onto the younger's hand, "when your hormones and instincts act up too much you can either get rabid, or recessive. Jungkookie is a late bloomer, and even though his alpha is strong and all, the usual alpha reactions only happen a handful of times."

"I get pushed around easily, because I'm quiet and docile, and prefer not to posture or brood at anyone. People tend to mistake me for a weak alpha, or a beta because of that. Not that it matters, but..."

Taehyung sighed, a sad smile on his face. Jungkook looked away, embarrassed to talk about this. Jimin decided to stay quiet so they could take their time to explain if they wanted to.

"It took a toll on his confidence," Taehyung says moments later. "He got extremely shy and quiet because of that."

"Taetae got me to work part-time with him at BigHit, and it has been the best decision ever."

"Did you two know each other before this?"

"Yeah. Went to the same college and all."

"I got clingy. He was the only one who didn't care about how recessive I was, and took me under his wing. Then we just... I felt this strong connection with him and f-fell in love and... we got t-together..."

Jimin smiled softly at the two, their story heart-warming.

"So... being recessive. Um... I dunno, apart from not posturing or brooding, what else is obvious? I-If you don't mind talking about it..."

"It's fine," the alpha waved his hand, before thinking, "pretty much everything about being an alpha is just dimmed down for me. I don't posture or brood, my scent is not too strong to affect anyone, nor does anyone else's scent affect me. Except for Taetae, and y-you, no one's scent has really... affected me like this."

Jimin hummed. "So like... if there were an omega in heat or an alpha in a rut..."

"I won't get affected. I don't even get ruts frequently or strongly, sometimes never for months."

Was that even healthy?

"I see... what about Yoongi-hyung and the others?"

"Oh, I do. But not too strongly, and if I'm in my alpha headspace, it's more submissive to them, since they're much older than I am."

"Though that night, you were trying to fight it," the omega supplied.

"I was. Which was... very unusual for me. But I understand why now."

Taehyung played around with his mug. "Kookie can get all alpha when he wants to, but usually when it involves feelings or someone that he cares. For example, if someone threatened me, his alpha would react strongly, until it made sure that I'm safe. It always threw people off at how sudden his demeanour could change. It threw me off too."

It made sense...

Jimin finished his coffee.

"It's good to know. The events that happened the last few days were just too... too much, really. For all of us."

"Yeah..."

"We need to figure out a plan for this..."

The couple looked puzzled. "Plan?"

"Like... the three of us? Um... you guys have been in your headspace till yesterday, s-so- I mean, I dunno..." Jimin fiddled with the empty mug, looking out of the window, "D'you... want me?"

"Uh-"

"I mean- it's okay if you don't! really, it's fine! But we're gonna be in trouble if we don't figure out a way-"

"Jimin-ssi."

The beta stopped, his lips now pressed to hold back his emotions from flowing out. Jungkook seemed mad, both do. And he did not want to spoil the mood any further.

"Jimin-ssi... we told you, we would be here to help you."

"Yeah, okay. And then?"

The two youngers just looked. Jimin sighed.

"I don't want to come between you guys..."

"Do you not want this? A relationship with us?"

"Do you want it?"

The omega went quiet, his eyes sharp as if he was looking through the beta's soul, studying him hard.

"...I think I could..."

The two looked at the youngest. Jungkook curled a bit at the sudden attention.

"I mean... I think I could learn to love you..."

Jimin felt the words leave him as he looked at the young alpha, who seemed to want to disappear.

"Me too."

"Wha-"

"You've been... I dunno... I just feel like we'll be good together. And you're... nice, and, yeah... I think I could love you too..."

"But I'm- I'm just a beta-"

"So? That doesn't mean we can't love you, right?"

"It's our choice if we want to love you. But... do you want that?"

"I-"

Jimin could feel his heart pounding in his ears. This sudden declaration of their want, their determination, for someone like him?

Impossible!

"You know... I always thought I was... too much..." the alpha cleared his throat, moving a bit in his seat, "I had so many problems, baggage, and I get too hyper sometimes... and because of that, we," he gestured between him and Taehyung, "tend to argue a lot. Because I keep... pushing."

The omega nodded, understanding where this was going. "A lot of the times, the both of us are not on the same terms. And we keep, separating and coming back together, but we still couldn't find any middle ground."

JImin gulped. "S-So-"

"So what we're saying is... well, you kind of ground us, y'know? When you were gone, it felt overwhelming, not even nesting helped. But then you came back and- we just, calmed?"

"And then when your HF went wild, and I panicked because I couldn't do anything for you even though I was your alpha, and... and then you comforted us after you woke up and yeah... it was... nice. Easy."

"I think you're just the person we need. We don't care about your sub gender Jimin-ssi. We care about you. We... we want you."

"If you would have us..."

Jimin could feel his eyes burn at those words, and he quickly looked down. He could not understand! He could never understand! Why was it so hard to believe them?

"I- I d-dunno... I've never-"

He struggled forming explanations for the two, his mind not comprehending the idea that not only one, but two people, who were also a couple, want him.

"What if... we start slowly?"

"Huh?"

"Dating. Let's date."

Jungkook spoke with such finality, Jimin's mind went blank, not being able to find a way to rebut the offer.

"Kookie... there are times when your brain just perform miracles huh?"

"Wha- what does that mean?"

That got him to crack a smile. The couple noticed and gave their own smiles, causing the beta to blush.

"So? What do you say? Shall we date? And then maybe- oh-"

"Oh-"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I'm sure I'm thinking what you're thinking."

"I have no idea what you're thinking so should I be worried?"

"No!" Taehyung laughed at that, "It's not bad! Promise!"

"Yeah! It's gonna be fun!"

The alpha and omega giggled and clapped as if they had successfully planned and played out an entire scheme.

But Jimin had no idea how to feel about this. He was nervous about the idea, but it was also exciting because it was with Taehyung and Jungkook. But he has never really... dated properly... and if he was bad at it, would they still want him?

"I... are you sure? You want to d-date me?"

It got the couple to go silent. Tae exhaled and reached a hand out to cup gently around the beta's own, Jungkook doing the same to the other hand.

"We do. We'll take it slow, at your pace. And see where it goes."

"Even if it takes too long, we don't care. Even if you..." the alpha sighed, looking a bit nervous, "Even if you decide to n-not... want us... we'll still do it. We'll date you."

But I'm... I'm a broken beta- I'm unlovable-

"Stop that!"

Jimin's eyes were watery as his head snapped up in shock. Jungkook was standing up now, a frown on his face and, oh... Jimin must have crossed some line, must have done something to get him this mad-

"You're not broken! Stop saying that!"

Tae remained seated, but he too looked mad. The beta could only shrink under the omega's gaze as he scrutinized him.

"He's right. You're not unlovable, Jimin-ssi. Not you. That word does not suit you."

"Let us... Let us prove it to you. Please? We'll- We'll date the hell out of you, Jimin-ssi! Just you wait!"

"There he goes, declaring it like some kind of war," Taehyung rolled his eyes, an amused smirk on his face. "Don't mind him. He gets like this a lot. He likes a good challenge. Not that you're some game or anything, but yeah, he's determined to prove you wrong."

"I will win."

"Whatever Kook. Let's clean this place up first."

"Okay."

The couple moved around to clean, and when Jimin snapped of his shock to finally help, a hand settled on his shoulder to stop him, and Jimin obeyed. He let himself stay still, feeling a bit awkward for not doing anything, but it was not his home, so he will not impose as such.

"What are your plans for today?"

It was Taehyung, who soon appeared into his vision as he sat back on his seat. He wiped his eyes.

"Um... I was thinking... well, since we're all somewhat calmed, we could visit the doctor who helped me. And figure out how to uh... um... m-move forward with this r-relationship..."

He risked looking at the two, the blush on his face growing as he watched realisation etch on their faces.

"W-Wait- so does this mean-"

"Y-Yes... I'll um... take on your challenge..."

"Oh my gO-"

"My pace though. Right?"

"Yes. Yes of course. Oh boy!"

The alpha and omega squealed together, before doing a practised handshake.

These two are like best friends...

But he supposes, it would be better if you're in love with your best friend.

He smiled at the thought, thinking about his best friend who was now, probably, with his new boyfriend.

It would be better to inform them now.

"I um... I need to let you guys know something first."

"Yes?"

They had smiles on their faces, Jimin's confirmation on wanting to date them making them happy, and he was not sure if saying this is going to change anything.

"I um... I am in love with my best friend..."

They all froze. Jimin cursed in his head.

"You mean... um, Seokjin-ssi? Yoongi-hyung's neighbour?"

"Y-Yes... and I'm... trying to forget about it, since now he has Yoongi-hyung so... its gonna, um, take a while..."

They went silent for a bit, and this time, the beta was really regretting it.

"You could do that..." Tae says a while later, before shrugging, "Or you could... keep your love."

Jimin's brows pinched forward. "Huh?"

The alpha leaned forward. "Well, love your best friend if you want to, or forget about it if you want to. But we would ask you to cherish it more. You don't have to forget about it, he's your best friend for a reason. But it would be cool if... if you could love us too. That's all..."

The beta bit his lip, feeling his eyes burn again. Gosh, he had been crying too much, they're probably swollen. He snivelled, trying to hold them back, but a hand was now rubbing his back, which caused him to let out a sob and damnit- he was trying to stay quiet!

"Its okay, Jimin-ssi-"

"H-Hyung-" he croaked, causing the alpha and omega to stare.

"It's Jimin-hyung to you two."

They smiled, and the beta allowed himself to shamelessly take in their blooming scents.

"But Jiminie, we're the same age."

"When's your birthday?"

"December 30th."

"October 13th. I'm older."

"But we're still on the same year!"

"Doesn't matter."

"Jiminie!!!"

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 14.7K 30
taehyung falls for the boy he's supposed to protect ✰ ✰ ✰ bottom!yoongi top!taehyung
22K 709 52
16 year old Jimin fanboying over worldwide famous rapper Suga as soon as Suga digs Jimin out of the shadows Jimin's world twists around
138K 5.4K 28
"Can everyone please be quiet so we can sing a lullaby to our sleeping Sunflower?" (BTS Adopting)
31.9K 1.5K 22
Where seokjin can't handle the haters anymore. Mention rape, and male pregnant. Start :06/21/21