IMAGINES FROM MULTIPLE FANDOMS

By TheFandomOfFandoms

I mean, it's an imagines book...what else do you need to know? I HAVE WRITTEN EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK SO PLEA... More

Destroy Me Any Day- Brett Talbot
Pregnant- Prince Caspian
*Thank You, James Corden- Harry Styles
*Hate- Isaac Lahey
*The Art Of Kissing (pt1)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Teasing (pt2)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Blowjobs (pt3)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Masturbation (pt4)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Eating Pussy (pt5)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Sex Toys (pt6)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Going All The Way (pt7)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Ending Things (pt8)- JJ Maybank
*You're Mine- Klaus Mikaelson
*Prison World- Kai Parker
Better Than Him- Kai Parker
He Knows- Kol Mikaelson

Camping- Kai Parker

129 2 0
By TheFandomOfFandoms

"Kai did you hear that?" You asked is hushed tone sliding deeper into your sleeping bag. For whatever reason, Kai wanted to go camping in the woods of Mystic Falls, AKA the most haunted part of the town. Basically, you and the gang needed his help for something but he wouldn't unless you went camping with him. The woods were silent besides a few frogs chirping or whatever sound they made, you kept hearing twigs snap you first told yourself you were paranoid and tried to sleep but the sounds were getting closer.

"...no" Kai said in a sleepy voice. You could hear him shifting in the sleeping bag across from you.

"What if Slenderman is out there?" You whispered, eyes alert, not wanting to shut them in case something bad happens.

"Slederwho?" Kai asked, his voice not silent, probably alerting whatever evil creature was out there.

"Slenderman- he is an evil demon thing that turns innocent people into sadistic killers." You stated in whispers.

"You're sleeping in a tent with a sadistic killer, Princess." Kai murmurs. You could hear the smile in his voice.

"Don't call me that." You whispered back.

"Come on, I'll keep you safe. Get in my sleeping bag" Kai told you, you hear him unzipping his bag.Terrified, you quickly left your bag, sliding into his as he zipped it up around you squishing you two together.

"This doesn't mean I like you." You scoffed.

"You say that now...just wait until the end of this trip." Kai spoke then placed a kiss on your head his sneaky hands finding their way to your butt giving it a pinch making your yelp and him to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
161K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
372K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...