CAPO

By tearsonmytshirt

𝐁𝐒𝐫𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐑𝐚𝐦, 𝐄𝐧𝐠π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝. Twenty eight year old Giovanni Armani is known by everyone as cunning... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
2. The Meeting.
3. Coffee
4. Mothers.
5. Cleo and Joy
6. School
7. Giovanni
8. Rain
9. Arabella
10. Raids
11. Annemarie
12. Dinner
13. Kisses *
14. Son of Frederico.
15. Tesoro. *
16. White dress. *
17. Fundraiser.
18. Run, Forrest, Run.
19. Marcus.
20. Aftermath
21. Parents.
22. Curious questions*
23. Dinner
24. Stood up *
25. Baseball.
26. Warnings.
27. Everything *
28. Mirror *
29. Rafael
30. The beginning of the end.
31. God
32. Different Man
33. Tears.
34. Italian *
35. Birthday Party
36. Ambushed
37. Blood
authors note.
38. The Letter
39. I love you
40. Here
41. Plans
42. Green dress *
43. Leaving
44. Home
45. Jealous
epilogue.
Authors Note

46. Endings *

7.3K 211 52
By tearsonmytshirt

tw: possessiveness, ownership, Dom!sub, choking, crying, degradation.
If any of these tws make you uncomfortable, please skip to the end of the chapter.

_________________________________________________

Jealousy wasn't an emotion Giovanni had felt a lot in his life. Being the oldest of three, his siblings where usually more jealous of him then he was of them.

So when Giovanni did feel jealous, it took over his entire being. It would hold onto him for days, weeks even. And Arabella not knowing, or caring, made it worse for the man.

He was in the process of making lunch for them whilst Arabella was unpacking, and she could faintly hear loud noises from downstairs. She patted down the stairs then, turning to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" She asked the man. Giovanni didn't turn, he merely stood, not a word spoken. Arabella sighed, taking a few steps towards him, "What are you mad about?"

"Nothing, I'm not mad,"

"Yes, you are,"

He groaned softly, stepping from her as he went to the fridge, not sparing her a moment of his time. Arabella rolled her eyes, looping her arms around his large, naked back. His skin was hot and brown against her face. She inhaled deeply, "Can we talk?"

"Talk about what? We have nothing to talk about, yeah?"

"Talk about why you're mad,"

"As I said, Arabella. I'm not mad," He grunted out, gently prying her arms from him, making his way back to the ingredients after slamming the fridge door. "You're acting like a teenager," She murmured.

Giovanni stilled, the muscles in his back twitching and tightening, making his skin ripple with their movements. Slowly, the man turned to face her, with his held tightly in front of his stomach, the tips of his fingers turning pale white.

"What?" Giovanni sneered, his eyes holding her gaze. Arabella nodded, "Like a teenager who didn't get his way,"

"You're not making me any less mad,"

She raised a challenging brow, "Adults talk shit out, teenagers act out. Are you a teenager or a fucking adult, Giovanni?"

His eyes narrowed, and he took a slow step towards her, like a tiger approaching its prey. She swallowed, looking up at the man. He nodded slowly, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth.

"I'm not the one acting like a fucking teenager, Arabella. You danced with three different men last night, and you think I wouldn't be pissed?"

She exhaled a hard, annoyed breath. "I was just dancing! How can you be pissed about that whilst you didn't care enough to dance with me?"

Giovanni raised his chin, fire blazing in his eyes, his jaw set.

"Lower your voice,"

She was the one to still now, her lips parting as she pinched her brows together, frowning up at the behemoth. She swallowed, putting her hands on his hips.

"Make me," She countered.

A cunning, evil smirk flashed across his face, the fire in his grey eyes only glowing brighter now, the muscles in his torso growing stiff, rigid.

A moment of silence passed over them before Giovanni's hand snaked to her throat, stepping forward and pressing her back against the fridge, his hand squeezing the sides.

"I don't deal well with brats, doll. Challenge me again with those words, and I will fuck them out of your vocabulary,"

She licked her lips, euphoria running down her skin from where they were connected to between her thighs. His threat didn't help either, she clenched her thighs, swallowing against his hand.

"Am I clear, my love? Or do I need to prove it?"

Arabella didn't move an inch, her hands clamped down on his wrist, holding him where he was. He raised a brow at her, and she inhaled deeply, and after little thought, Arabella nodded.

"Prove it," She whispered, momentarily looking away from his eyes upon seeing how the confidence bloomed behind his grey irises, how his smirk only tripled in cockiness.

"Bedroom. Wait for me,"

He released her throat, and she spared him last look before she made her way up the stairs, excitement burning hot through her veins.

Giovanni heard their bedroom door slam closed and he turned off the stove, cigarette dangling between his lips as he cleaned the counters.

Ten minutes later, Giovanni made his way up the stairs. He pushed down the handle of their bedroom, and as expected, Arabella was sat on her knees, palms of her hands facing the sky, her head hung low. Giovanni's throat let a low gum pass through as he closed the door, leaning against it.

"On your feet, doll,"

She stood, folding her hands in front of her as she looked at the man, bottom lip pulled between her teeth. Giovanni then held up to fingers, and he bended them, calling her to him.

She took small, quick steps towards him. She stood in front of him now, looking up at him.

"What's your safeword?"

"Red,"

Giving her a nod, he smiled, "Good girl." He praised. Then, the smile disappeared and what was left was a ball of a pent up anger and jealousy, and the way Giovanni looked at the girl, it sent shivers to her skin, a blush to her cheeks.

Giovanni straightened his back then, and as he took steps forward, Arabella took them backwards until she connected with the edge of their bed, feeling the silk against her legs. Giovanni's hand moved to the back of her neck and he gripped onto her hair by the roots, tilting her head back, leaving her neck on full display.

"Sit,"

She lowered, her skirt fluttering out from under her. She looked at him expectantly, and watched as the man wasted no time  in undoing the knot that held his grey sweatpants to his hips. And soon they fell to the floor and black Calvin Kleins followed.

Her hair was held behind her head by a large hand, and he moved her forward, and her jaw slackened as she rolled her tongue out.

The tip pressed past her lips, and a throaty groan left the man. She moved closer, pushing him in deeper. She bobbed her head, pulling the moans from his chest. She swiped her tongue along the length, her eyes opening and finding grey ones needily peering down at her.

Giovanni's torso tightened, his head momentarily falling back as she sucked harder. "Right there, just like that," Giovanni grunted. Arabella was growing hotter and wetter the longer she looked at Giovanni fall apart because of her.

But her watching was cut short when Giovanni looked down and gripped her folded hands in her lap, and he pulled himself from her mouth to which she whimpered. He pushed her down, holding her hands above her head. His free hand moved and the man pushed up her croptop, revealing her skin.

He kissed and nibbled and released her hands, moving down to between her parted legs, receiving a mewl from the flushed girl.

Giovanni pressed a kiss against her thigh, and then he looped his fingers around the hem of her panties, pulling them down her legs. He moved back up, and finally, his lips melted against hers. He kissed her fast and hot, marking her lips with his.

And it was when she watched him position himself onto op her, not giving her a chance to adjust before she felt him press into her, and her back arched as he spread her, molding her to fit him perfectly.

His eyes burned against her skin, making her turn away. Then, a strong hand found itself on her throat, and his deep voice murmured: "Look at me, love."

She obeyed and the second she did, she knew it was a mistake. For the man's thrusts became hard, determined, angry. Skin on skin noises filled the air, Arabella's whimpers and gasps finding their place within his head.

Then, he lowered, his weight causing her to exhale deeply. His thrusts didn't falter, they sped up, became erratic and jealous. His hand squeezed the sides of her throat, cutting the blood from her brain off. His soft lips pressed a kiss against her lips, and he held her head up slightly, making her look at him.

"There isn't another man who can fuck you how I do, Arabella. Your pussy is made for me, and so are you."

She whimpered, soft gasps leaving her. "I am yours and you are mine. My girl, my baby, my dirty fucking slut,"

She closed her eyes, legs tightening around his waist. "You are mine, you belong to me," Her eyes fluttered open, her eyes flooding with tears as she felt her orgasm burn hot and bright in her abdomen.

"I own you, Arabella. Say it,"

He released her throat, his hand moving down to her core, his two middle fingers working on her clit, causing her to arch her back, a loud moan leaving her.

"Say it or I stop,"

"Y-you own me," She whimpered, her hands fisting the sheets. Giovanni kissed the corner of her mouth, feeling her slick walls clamp down on him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"You wanna cum?"

She nodded instantly.

"Good girl, cum for daddy, baby." She went silent for a moment, her eyes rolling back into her head and her back arching. Giovanni's fingers worked quickly, and then he felt his legs grow wet, and the sheets below them.

One salty tear fell from her eye into her hair, and finally, Arabella let out a yelp, her nails dragging down his shoulders. Her hand moved down and she grabbed at his wrist, pulling it up.

His thrusts started up again, but he looped a hand around her waist and he fell to the side, pulling her ontop of him. She looked down at him now, watching as the man gripped onto her hips, pushing her down until he could see the bulge in her lower stomach, and his hand moved to that spot.

"Look at that, baby. You feel how deep I am?"

She chewed on her bottom lip, nodding as she rolled her hips, feeling just how deep he really was. He layed his head back as she rolled her hips in circles before she lifted herself, before lowering again.

"Fuck, you ride me so good, così perfetto,"

Arabella moved faster, grinding and hopping and panting, her head fallen back, hands pressed again his chest. "Mio dio, hai un bell'aspetto con il mio cazzo in te,"

Arabella whined, feeling the familiar knot in her stomach. She looked down at Giovanni, her hips moving quicker. The man smirked, swiftly grabbing her and pulling her down, her face centimetres from his.

"I've turned you into my cock-hungry slut, haven't I? Daddy's cock the only thing you can think of all day, yeah?"

"Please," She whimpered, eyes filling with tears again.

"Please what, slut?"

She blinked, and the man wiped a falling tear from her cheek, his lips pulled into a grin. "Can I cum?" She whispered.

"No."Giovanni shot, watching as she groaned out, closing her eyes. Her legs tightened and she fell to his chest, and when she started pressing soft, gentle kisses to his neck, begging for her release in a whisper, Giovanni's hands gripped hard onto her hips, his orgasm burning through his veins.

"Cum, prediletto,"

Giovanni felt himself empty inside of her as her walls tightened around him, and Giovanni let a low groan pass through him, and Arabella panted, her skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat.

She fell to his side, and the man pulled the cold silky fabric over them, Arabella at his side as he looked up at the ceiling, their chests calming down slightly.

It was twenty minutes later. The two shared a few words with one another, laughing and teasing the other. But something was nagging at Giovanni, she could feel it against his skin. She looked up at him and he looked down at her, two soulmates sharing glances.

"What if we stayed?" He whispered, his eyes finding the ceiling again. Arabella shook her head, "We can't stay, you have your business,"

"Arabella, I will choose you over my business every day in any universe forever,"

She smiled, her chest tightening. "I have a job there," She said. Giovanni shrugged, "You can have a job here, and we could visit from time to time,"

So, that was the end. Arabella didn't counter any further. They merely looked at one another, and that was the moment where two worlds met, and the sun consumed the earth. But earth didn't protest or push Sun away, he basked in her love and in her warmth and with their shared looks, they told eachother how deep their love ran, and how they woud choose eachother every day forever. As they lay in thr silk and warmth of another, the voices within their minds were silenced, tand their souls melted together, and they became everything and nothing in that moment.

Giovanni and Arabella, the earth and the sun. At the end, they lost, they loved and they lived. Adventure comes in human form sometimes, and love and contentness and adoration for everything too.

La Fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.7K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
4.4M 88.6K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
1M 29.2K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...