Loving The Shadows (A Nico di...

By Demi_wizard8610

My name is Alex Jackson. Yes. I am a Jackson. Yet I don't find that fact important. This is important: Only... More

Disclaimer
1-Loving The Coffee
2- Loving the Blind Date
3-Loving the Past
4- Loving the Alleyway
5- Loving the Headache
6-Loving the Royal Jerkness
7-Loving the Truth or Dare
8-Loving the Nightmares
9-Loving the Free Time
10- Loving the Second First
11- Loving the Hour
13- Loving the Pictures
14- Loving the Sister
15- Loving the Emotions
16- Loving the Spar
17- Loving the Kiss
18- Loving the Mother
19- Loving the Rerun
20- Loving the Girlfriend
21- Loving the Mortal
22- Loving the Movies
22- Loving the Beating
23- Loving the Introductions
25-Loving the Surprises
26- Loving The Identity
28- Loving the Tree Talks
29-Loving the House
30-Loving the Disappointment
31- Loving the Shadows
Help Us Write ( PLEASE READ )
The Epilogue: Written By FrozenImmortality
Instagram!

12- Loving the Coincedence

10.1K 326 528
By Demi_wizard8610

Time skip to Wednesday

Alex's POV

I couldn't manage to escape Silena anymore.

"Alex." Silena said strictly, grabbing my wrist, "Why have you been avoiding me?" she asked

Being honest is the golden rule right? "Because I dont want a lecture on dating." I said bluntly.

She shot me a look, "I won't lecture you, but I need to tell you the do's and the don'ts of dating."

"Its Luke." I said, "He's not a date. It's just Luke," I repeated.

"Yeah but-" she began.

'Silena." I said cutly, "I got this, I know what its like on a date."

She rose her eyebrow," And what date have you ever been on?"

"None. But I know how it works." I said defiantly.

"Alright, how do you greet your date?"

"Say 'hello'," I said as if it was the most obvious thinks.

"Yes, and what movement?"

"Movement?"

"Yeah, you humbly push your hair behind your ears and sit down, with a small, happy smile."

'Okay, Im not doing that." I said, frustrated.

"You need to."  Silena said. She was mad now, her cheeks reddening and her fists clenching. No offense, Aphrodite, but your children get to up in the whole 'dating' thing.

"Goodbye, Silena." I said, walking out of the room, much to her protesting in the background.

Time Lapse.

I have to admit, I liked my choice. What, you may ask. Letting the girls pick out my outfit for the night. After shaking my head at everything they picked out , we came up with something that I actually liked.  A lace black long sleeve shirt, wich was surprisign not itchy  with a denim green vest (a version of my miliatary jacket) anda maroon skirt and a patterened black tights. And of course my signiture black beat up converse chucks.

Bianca french braided my hair, the same way all the hunter do and applied makeup. It took them thirty mintues for all that, and Iw asnt sure if it would be wother it. I wasnt looking foward toward my date with Luke, it will be akward and just plain sad.

  Once I was ready I stood infront of my mirror. I did look pretty, my hair neat, my clothes different. My style, yes, but other wiseit seemed different, more-more beautiful. My green eyes popped witht he dark eye lines and my dark lips.

They girls around me grinning, proud at their good work "We did great!" Bianca squeled high fiving Silena.

"You look good." Zoe remarked. I've been studying Zoe for any hints of jealousy, and I have found some signs. She seems to frown when Luke and I begin talking about our plance for the date. Durring the date tonight I'll try to set Luke up with Zoe.

"Thanks." I said casually.

I walked into the room, Luke was casualy talking to the boys. He studied me and sent me a well-deserved smile.

"Alex, you look great," he said, this wasnt much different from my usual wardrobe, but still. He didnt look so bad himself, he was wearing a polo t-shirt and denim jeans. His hair was wet and neatly combed, wich surprised me.

"Thanks," I repeated. "You dont look so bad yourself."

"Thanks," he said, and blushed.

We left to a chourus of goodbyes and Silena telling me last minute tips, that I didnt care about, nor listened to.

Nico's POV

I waited outside the resturaunt, hoping she doesnt show. The only reason we're doing this is so both our friends will lay off us. Last time was very akward and tense, and I predicted this one to be no difference.

I picked Maddie instantly in the crowd of people. She was wearing a blue blouse and black jeans. She looked at me and gave me an awkward wave.

"Hey." she said appoaching me.

"Hey." I reoponded. Nothing too formal.

"You clean up nice." she  exclaimed.

"Thanks, you too." I said instinctivly.

Then silence. This night was going to be a long night.

We sat down across from eachother, not meeting each other's eyes though.

The lighting in the room  was dark, but not too dark, warm. Our table was in the corner, out of the way, wich I suppose was a good thing. The lights were stung through the beams in the ceilings,casting a different, lighter tone in the room.  The achs of pebble stretching the legnth of the room.

The table were clothed with white linen, the chairs a dark oak.

 Maddie was looking at something on her phone and I was fidgetting with my skull ring. Akward silence.

"Do you have a facebook?" she asked.

I shook my head, "No."

"Oh." she mumbled, turning back down to her phone.

"What faction do you belong in?"

"Faction?" I asked, puzzled.

"Like, faction, from the book Divergent by Veronica Roth,"

"Uh, sorry no idea what your talking about."

she shot me an angry look and turned back to her phone again.

'I'm going to use the restroom." I said, putting down my napkin. With that I made a bee line to the bathroom, wanting to get away from silence.

I entered the bathroom in a hurry.I approached the sinks and turned on the frigid water. I rinsed my hands off, and washed my face with the cold water. I noticed how tired I was, the nightmares are getting worse. I barely get any sleep.

And my eyes showed it, deep dark bags around them. My skin was also paler then usual.

I opened the door to exit only to here a thud.

'Ouch." someone exclaimed. I dropped the door, startled. Then the door jammed my toe.

"Ow." It was my turn to yelp out in pain.I  stumbled backwards into the counter, an elderly man sending me a look of terror.

I death glared the man and he whimpered. Now I headed back to the door, slowly proping it open.

I saw a girl...a hot girl, might I add, leaning against the wall, her hand to her temple. She was wearing a black lace shirt with a green vest, anda marron skirt alond with a pair of beat up convese high tops.

"Sorry," I said hastily, stepping into the corridor.

"Its not-NICO."she exlaimed, flinging her hand in the air. Revealing sea green eyes. Oh, gods.

"Alex?" I asked. What the heck was Alex Jackson doing here.

She studied me for a monet and rose her eyebrow, "Date?" she asked.

I nodded, "yeah, blind date, it sucks, I need to get out of here."

"Im on a date with Luke." she said, bluntly.

"Luke, what are -never mind."

 "I know, it's wierd and messed up. And-' she paused, then snorted. Her gaze was locked over my shoulder, I turned swiftly. She was looking at her table, where Luke was flirting with the waitress.

"Well,' she scoffed, "that works. He's doing much bettter then me. She's much more prettier and more his type"

I turned back to her and blinked, "Don't say that."

"Say what?" she asked, her gaze back at me.

"That the waitress is better then you. She's not." I said, then instantly winced realising I actually said something sedimental.

She gave me a gratiful look, wich becamse more of  death glare by the end , "Thanks, I guess. Who's your date?"

"She's-" I began skimming the room back to our table. Where no one was.  "Gone,"

"Gone?" Alex asked confused.

I looked around the room and caught sight of Maddie leaving the front door, "And she's ditching," I said, exasperated.

"Oh.Sorry." she murmered.

I sighed, "Ugh, I can't be that bad."

"You are that bad, scaring girls off left and right." she said, a laugh in her voice.

I fake death glared her, "I retake my comment before. The waitress is better then you." I lied. She laughed, picking up that I was teasing her. And then we both ended up laughing.

'Wanna ditch this place?" she asked.

"Sure." I admitted.

Quistion of the day: What faction do you belong in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 140 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
15.8K 289 20
By: Jessica ~SeaweedBrain~ Greek Mythology. A huge fan of the Percy Jackson books, me, begins her Junior year in high school when a new kid in her gr...
158K 1.5K 40
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were in the Percy Jackson universe? Well here you are and you are a demigod. But you have a crush...
143K 4K 13
Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, has looked death straight in the eyes with complete confidence, not wavering a bit. But when it comes to a certain son...