You Are My Weakness (Moried F...

By prisonreid35

Spencer Reid, a profiler and genius, even managed to fall into his abusive boyfriend's trap. He's forced to l... More

1. Rules
2. The Surprise
3. Good Boy
5. Fooled
6. Admit It
7. Gay Bar
8. Playing in the Shower
9. Downtown Date
10. Hard to Get
11. The Kiss
12. Teasing
13. The Game
14. New Case
15. Stalker
16. The Date
17. Caught!
18. Home Not Sweet Home
19. Spenzo's Love Story
20. Pleasure
21. Memories Turn To Nightmares
22. Cannibal
23. Suicide Mission
24. Safety
25. Hostage
26. The Real Villain
27. Go to Sleep

4. Cracking the Case

1.7K 40 6
By prisonreid35

Warning - minor violence and guns

__________

In the morning, Spencer's alarm woke him up at 7 a.m. He lifted his arm to turn it off them groaned and turned to his other side, refusing to get up.

The sunlight shining in the room also made it hard for him to keep sleeping. Finally giving in, he stretched and got out of bed, looking over at Enzo who was still asleep.

Today Spencer picked out a light blue button up, navy blue tie and a blue sweater vest. He then put his messenger bag over his shoulder.

He managed to finish changing without Enzo noticing so he took this chance to sneak out of the house. But when he opened the door to leave the bedroom, Enzo stopped him.

"Hey, where the hell do you think you're going?" Enzo said.

This made Spencer nearly jump. He stepped back into the room and looked at Enzo.

Enzo glanced up at him from the bed, taking a good look at him.

"Sweater vest? Oh my god what are you trying to do to me?" Enzo motioned him over.

Spencer awkwardly walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"With you looking like this, I might just have to make you late for work." Enzo motioned him to lay down.

Spencer laid down on the bed and Enzo straddled him. He took off Spencer's bag and threw it to the side.

Enzo laid on top of him, eagerly going in for a kiss. He took both of Spencer's wrists and pinned them down on the bed. The kiss intensified, Enzo's hunger taking over.

With one hand, Enzo took both Spencer's wrists and pinned them over his head, and with the other, he loosened Spencer's tie and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt.

Enzo started kissing up and down his collarbone, his hand going straight to Spencer's left nipple. He pinched it gently in between his fingers.

Spencer held in a moan. As good as it feels, he didn't want to let Enzo know he was enjoying it.

Enzo moved his layers over so he could see Spencer's left chest. Enzo's lips connected with his left nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

While doing so, Enzo could feel Spencer growing hard. "Let me hear you."

Spencer didn't want to disobey, so he started moaning. Enzo pinning his arms above his head, straddling him, and making out with his nipple was too much to hold in.

Enzo grazed his nipple with his teeth, emitting another soft moan from Spencer.

All of a sudden, all contact from Enzo was lost. He stood up and looked at what he had done to Spencer on the bed.

His hands remained above his head, his tie was undone as well as multiple buttons so his whole chest was exposed, Enzo could also notice the visible boner.

Spencer looked up at him in frustration.

"I love it when you're needy." Enzo said. "Someone really enjoyed. We'll pick up tonight, don't be back later than midnight."

Enzo took another glance at how attractive Spencer looked exposed on the bed like that and then left the room.

Spencer rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair, mad that he let Enzo's touch get the best of him.

He fixed himself back up again, making sure he looked the same as when he was about to leave and then grabbed his messenger bag and left.

••••••••••

Spencer arrived last in the briefing room. "Good morning."

"There you are, pretty boy." Morgan said.

"Was Enzo the one who's responsible for this?" Emily joked causing everyone to laugh.

Spencer cleared his throat and sat down, ignoring the fact that they don't know anything.

"Okay guys we have a lead on the case." Hotch announced. "The three girls were all part of the high school soccer team and were all captains."

"This means that the unsub is probably someone who was jealous of their spot on the team." Garcia added.

"Wait but then that would mean it would be someone on the team and they're all girls." Emily pointed out.

"Exactly. Except there only is one soccer team for Ridgewood High school. Boys and Girls are both on that team." Garcia explained.

"So we can assume it was a guy on the team who wanted to take out the three captains so he could be nominated himself." Hotch said.

Everyone nodded, following along.

"So what's our next move?" Rossi asked.

"We'll go interview every guy on the soccer team, there are nine. I don't want us all showing up because that would be a lot. So JJ, Emily, Rossi and I will go. Garcia, you stay here with Morgan and Reid and try to dig up information on the guys on the team." Hotch said.

Everyone filed out of the room. Hotch, Rossi, JJ and Emily left in an SUV to the high school while Spencer, Derek and Garcia went to her office.

Once they were in her office, Garcia started typing rapidly on her computer, looking up info on each guy.

Spencer and Derek leaned against the tables watching.

"I don't get it. None of them have a criminal background of any sorts." Garcia said.

"Come on babygirl. Dig deeper." Morgan said.

Garcia kept typing. "Oh wait, I have something. Three of them were sometime throughout high school reported as bullies."

"Who were the bullies?" Spencer asked.

Garcia pulled up pictures of the three on her screen. "Nathan Pagni, Logan Cecolli, and Jacob DeMeo."

"Good job sweetness, I knew you could do it. I'm going to go call Hotch." Morgan pulled out his phone and when leaving the room, signaled Spencer to come out with him.

There was a ton of people out in the hallway and in the main room so they went across the hall to a random office.

Morgan once again closed the door behind them.

"I don't understand why we need to be in a separate room to call Hotch." Spencer said.

Morgan closed the blinds.

"What are you doing?" Spencer asked.

"So for the past four months you've been getting random marks and bruises at random times and yesterday you come in with that bruise." Morgan pointed at the bruise that was still very visible on Spencer's face. "And now you have marks on your wrists??"

Spencer quickly looked down at his wrists and covered them up better with his sleeves.

"I know something is going on with you. And I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of who is creating these marks." Derek suspected. "I understand why you don't want to tell me. But just know I'm never going to stop asking until I get an answer."

Spencer yet again couldn't look at Derek in the eyes.

The silence was long. Spencer took a deep breath, looked into Derek's eyes and said: "If I told you what is happening he'd kill me."

Spencer pushed past Derek and walked out the door.

••••••••••

Later that night, everyone was gathered around Garcia who was digging further into which of the three it could be.

"Jacob DeMeo seemed to be lying with every question we asked him." Emily announced.

"Yeah, he was having a hard time not fidgeting in his seat." JJ added on to the point.

"Oh no." Garcia said, looking at her screen.

"What?" Everyone's attention was on her.

"There's a fourth captain."

Everyone's eyes widened and some mouths were dropped.

"Reid, what time is it?" Garcia asked.

Spencer looked at his watch. "Almost 7."

"That's when soccer practice ends, she's going to be walking home any minute now!" Garcia yelled. "If we hurry up we could still save her!"

With that, they all rushed out of the room and put on their vests in the two different SUV's.

Garcia had already found out her address so one of the SUV's looked around the school and the other around her neighborhood.

Rossi, Morgan and Spencer were in the one searching the school area and found her walking on the sidewalk near the road, talking to Jacob.

"There they are!" Morgan pointed.

Spencer swerved and parked and they all hopped out approaching the girl (Sarah) and Jacob.

Spencer noticed the gun hidden in Jacob's bag.

"FBI, hands where I can see them!" Spencer yelled, all three of them having their guns pointed at Jacob.

Jacob and Sarah turned around and he grabbed Sarah. He reached his hand in his bag and pointed the gun at Sarah's head.

"Jacob, don't do this." Spencer started.

Morgan swooped in. "Jacob, we know why you killed those girls."

"Then why did I?" Jacob asked, panicking.

"You wanted to be captain, you thought that if you got rid of those girls you could be captain." Morgan explained. "You were jealous. Believe me, I know what it's like to be jealous. To just know that you're better and it should be you not them."

Spencer looked over at Derek in confusion.

"I get jealous and angry everyday." Morgan continued. "When you see how coach treats the captains, you just wish you could do something about it. You wish you could stop it all and be a captain."

Spencer knew what he was talking about at this point.

"But sometimes that's just not how it works. Life is unfair and some people who deserve to be treated better actually end up getting treated worse. And all you can do is just sit back and wait. But trust me, waiting will be worth it in the end." Morgan explained. "So put the gun down and you might just have a chance."

Tears ran down Jacob's eyes. He took a few minutes to think before dropping the gun.

Spencer rushed over to the girl and they hugged. Morgan handcuffed Jacob and Rossi led them to the SUV.

••••••••••

"That was one helluva victory case." JJ said as everyone was getting ready to leave for the night.

"Tell me about it." Rossi said and turned to Morgan and Reid. "Great work you two."

Spencer and Derek smiled. "Drink?" Derek asked Spencer.

"Ooo what are we drinking tonight?" Garcia butted in.

"Count us in!" JJ and Emily came over.

Derek laughed at the fact that he was only asking Spencer.

"Yeah I might be able to-" Spencer started.

He then realized his curfew. He looked down at his watch that read 12:11.

Spencer looked up from it in fear. His body went numb and he couldn't move.

__________

Uh oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 109 23
We're all running away from something. Question is, can we escape it? Eleanor Price has a traumatic past that she's spent her life trying to hide. A...
81.7K 1.9K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
447K 11.8K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
61.1K 1K 19
spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly like him. gianna beckett, seems to have s...