8. Playing in the Shower

Warning - edging

__________

When Spencer arrived home, he walked into the bedroom.

Enzo was laying on the bed reading a magazine. He put it down and looked at Spencer.

"Well you're home early." Enzo said.

"Hotch let us out early." Spencer said and put down his messenger bag and started walking to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Enzo asked.

"To take a shower." Spencer said.

"Without me?" Enzo asked.

Spencer froze. "Yes?" His answer turned out as more of a question.

Enzo got out of bed and walked over to Spencer. He pulled a strand of hair out of Spencer's face, Spencer looking up at him.

"I don't think so." Enzo then took off his shirt, Spencer's eyes going straight towards his hardcore abs.

Enzo noticed him looking. "Someone's enjoying the view." Enzo smirked and walked forward, causing Spencer to walk backwards.

Spencer hit the wall and Enzo stopped inches away from him, his hand going up above Spencer's head, resting on the wall.

Enzo stroked down Spencer's lips as he spoke. "You act like you're not attracted to me after everything I've done to you. But deep down, I know you are." Enzo's thumb rested on Spencer's bottom lip.

Spencer didn't even deny it.

"Now meet me in the shower." Enzo walked away, turning on the shower when he made it to the bathroom.

Spencer striped. He still wasn't fully comfortable being fully naked in front of Enzo, but he's gotten used to it.

Enzo was already fully naked in the shower just waiting for Spencer.

Spencer walked in the shower, closing the shower door behind him.

Enzo's eyes immediately trailed up and down Spencer's body.

After getting wet from the shower water, Spencer reached for the shampoo but Enzo grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Let me." Enzo let go of Spencer's wrist and messaged the shampoo through Spencer's hair, making sure to get every spot really nicely.

Spencer then washed it off in the water.

Enzo examined Spencer's body again. "God you make me want to-"

Enzo grabbed Spencer's hips and pushed Spencer's ass against his hardened dick.

Enzo started grinding on Spencer, the movements feeling amazing for them both.

Enzo let out strings of moans, the friction almost feeling too awesome.

Spencer's head fell back a little, him letting out a small moan.

Enzo connected his lips to Spencer's ear. Him playing with Spencer's lobe, taking it in his mouth a little.

He then switched to Spencer's neck, kissing down it. When Spencer moaned, he knew he reached his sensitive spot.

He sucked on it and then lightly grazed his teeth on the skin. Spencer moaned while he was doing so and then Enzo pulled back, leaving a visible hickey.

Enzo turned Spencer around, immediately noticing how hard Spencer was.

"Are you going to admit to me that you liked that?" Enzo said.

"No." Spencer said.

"Then how come you're hard as fuck?" Enzo asked.

Spencer didn't answer so Enzo managed to get even closer to Spencer, their heads both under the water.

"Answer my question." Enzo wrapped his hand around Spencer's dick, knowing it would make him give in. "How come you're hard as fuck?" Enzo repeated.

Spencer moaned then said: "Because I like it."

"You like what?" Enzo rubbed his thumb over Spencer's tip.

Spencer let out a whine. "I like you touching me."

Enzo smirked. "Anything else to admit?" He pumped Spencer's dick up and down slowly.

"You were right." Spencer said in between whines.

"About what?" Enzo asked, continuing to pump Spencer's dick.

"Fuck- about me being attracted to you." Spencer moaned.

Spencer started thrusting into Enzo's hand, needing the pleasure of going faster.

"I knew you were." Enzo smirked. "You secretly like every time I touch you, don't you?"

Spencer moaned in response and rested his foot on the ledge so he could thrust into Enzo's hand faster.

"My dominance over you turns you on, doesn't it?" Enzo getting Spencer to admit things right now was way to easy.

Spencer nodded, unable to speak through all his moans and whines. "Please!" Spencer spit out.

"Please what?" Enzo enjoying this like never before.

Spencer was panting from thrusting so fast. "Please suck my dick."

"And what have you done to deserve that?" Enzo asked.

"I did it for you a few nights ago." Spencer panted. "Please, I need it."

Enzo couldn't say no to how bad Spencer was begging.

"Okay but only because you admitted all those things." Enzo never let go of Spencer's dick as he bent down.

Spencer stopped thrusting. Enzo's face was leveled with Spencer's dick, it twitching as Enzo looked at it.

Enzo looked back into Spencer's eyes as he took the whole thing in his mouth.

Spencer's eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head. His moan was loud and dragged out until Enzo pulled away.

Spencer whined then whimpered: "What the fuck??"

Enzo stood back up to his feet. "You said you wanted me to suck your dick so I did."

"Yeah for like two seconds!" Spencer grew angry.

"Well was there something else you wanted?" Enzo asked.

"I want to cum." Spencer admitted.

Enzo's smirk returned. "So do I, but we don't all get what we want now do we."

Enzo turned off the shower.

"You just edged me!" Spencer yelled. "I don't like that."

"Oh I think you did." Enzo laughed and stepped out of the shower. He threw a towel to Spencer. "Don't even think about masturbating."

"I wasn't." Spencer lied and looked down at the floor. He wrapped the towel around him. "By the way I didn't mean those things you got me to say." Spencer called out to Enzo who was now in the bedroom.

Spencer entered the room. "I think deep down you did." Enzo said.

Spencer gulped and then started to change into pj's.

"Only boxers tonight." Enzo demanded, reminding Spencer who's the boss.

Spencer's annoyed look returned to his face and then he put back the pajamas he was going to change into.

He curled up into bed, pulling the covers over his chest, resting his biceps just over them. He nestled into the pillow facing Enzo.

Enzo kissed his forehead and then reached over to turn off the lamp.

__________

There were probably many questions raised from this chapter. And I think I know a big one.