(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!

1.2K 28 0
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

It was now early in the morning, you, Rin, Kazuma have been packing things up to get ready for vacation.

(Y/N): Alright, that's it. Ready now?

Kazuma: I've been ready for ages! Those two always call us lazy bums but look how long they're sleeping in.

It was only You, Kazuma, Jack, Rin, and Aqua who were waiting for Darkness and Megumin to get out of bed. You sighed and stood up.

(Y/N): This is taking a bit too long for us. I'll go wake them up. You guys head to the wagon station. We'll catch up.

Rin and Kazuma nodded as they went off to the Wagon Station. 

You walked into the mansion and opened up Darkness's room and saw her sleeping on the bed with her nightgown. You huffed and walked over to her.

(Y/N): Darkness. Wake up, you dummy. We have to go to the hot springs right now.

Just then, Darkness groaned as she slowly woke up from her slumber and rubbed her eyes.

Darkness: Oh, Morning (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Good morning to you too. Come on, get yourself ready because we are going to Alcanretia to relax in the hot springs. Everyone except for you and Megumin are at the Wagon Station, waiting for you two. 

Darkness: Huh? Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me.

And just like that, Darkness went off to the bathroom to refreshen herself.

You then went to Megumin's room to see if she's awake. You were about to knock on the door, but Megumin opens the door in her usual normal clothes.

(Y/N): Oh, you're awake now. Everyone is at the Wagon Station, you and Darkness have to go there. I have to go to Wiz's shop for a visit, I'll catch up.

Megumin: *Nods* Sure thing.

Megumin says as you walked out and see Darkness already in her armor. You decided to write a note to make sure that someone would be informed outside of the gates while you were gone. You then set off to Wiz's shop, as you opened the door to see Valerie packing something up.

Valerie: Welcome! Oh, (Y/N)! What brings you early in the morning?

You chuckled.

(Y/N): We're going to the hot springs. Kazuma wanted to tell you that the deal will have to wait till we get back.

Valerie: Ara? Is that so? Well, take the chance to relax and enjoy your anticipation of mixed bathing.

(Y/N): Don't try to tease me about it.

You then noticed Wiz on the ground.

(Y/N): What happened to her?

Valerie: Well...You see...

-Earlier-

Valerie: Huh?! What in the world are you saying?!

Wiz: This is a wonderful item. It'll sell, it'll definitely. So, Valerie, stop inching my way with those murderous beam rays.

-Present-

Valerie: After that, I'm packing up this junk to return them. Care to buy one?

(Y/N): What does it do?

Valerie: It's a portable toilet made for traveling. For your privacy, while you're on the toilet, it plays ambient sounds.

(Y/N): Nah, I ain't buying it.

Valerie: Smart choice. When you use this, that noise is so loud that it attracts monsters and the water is too strong, it causes a disaster.

(Y/N): Her store needs to be more proper.

Valerie: She's kind of an idiot who has a unique skill for stocking useless items, that'll cause people to get chaos when they use it. If we don't keep an eye on her, she'll buy strange things.

(Y/N): First, don't call her an idiot, she's just trying her best. Second, that's a good idea. Although, Wiz needs a day off from the store. Mind if we bring her with us?

Valerie: Be my guest.

You were about to carry Wiz, but Valerie spoke up.

Valerie: Oh and before you go. Why don't you give your big sister a hug~?

She says and extends her arms for a hug with a smile on her face.

(Y/N): Oh dear...

You said as you hugged Valerie and your face was in her big pillows. 

This goes on for a few seconds before breaking it up.

(Y/N): Thanks for the hug.

You said with a fluttered face and began to carry Wiz.

Valerie: Take care, (Y/N)~!

You turned to her and nodded. You then used SuperSpeed to carry Wiz all the way to the Wagon Station.

-Small Time Skip-

For sometime later, you finally reached the Station.

Kazuma: What took you so long. Oh? Is that Wiz?

(Y/N): Yep.

-Meanwhile-

We see Yunyun at the market trying to buy something.

Yunyun: Can you wrap this as a gift?

Shop Keeper: Of course!

Eventually, Yunyun goes to the mansion with the baskets. 

Yunyun: E-Excuse me! Now, today we settle our vendetta, Megumin! Prepare yourself!

She waited for a response, but nothing came out. Confused by this, she decided to call out.

Yunyun: H-Hello?

Just then, she noticed a paper sticking on the gate.

Yunyun: Huh? What's this?

She then picked up the paper that was sticking on the gate that it reads...

'If anyone is trying to visit us. We're currently on a vacation trip with Kazuma. Please do not break into this mansion. We'll be back soon!'

'Sincerely yours, (Y/N) (L/N)'

After reading the paper, Yunyun had her head down in disappointment.

Yunyun: Oh...I guess I'll just have to wait till they come back.

Then just that, Yunyun walks away with the gifts in her hands.

-Wagon Station-

Rin: She'll be coming with us since (Y/N) and Valerie agreed that she needs a day off.

Aqua: Babysitting huh? Though, she looks like she's fading.

(Y/N): Huh?

You then turn around to see Wiz starting to fade.

(Y/N): Kazuma! Help me out here!

Kazuma: On it!

Darkness: A road trip huh? The last time I went with my father-AHHHH!!!!

Just then, Kazuma used Drain Touch on Darkness to transfer her vitality onto Wiz. After that, Darkness began to strangle Kazuma and Wiz slowly wakes up and turns to us.

Wiz: Huh? Oh, it's (Y/N) and Kazuma!

Kazuma: It was...an emergency! You're the one with the most vitality in this group!

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma! Let's take this one! I can tell this is the most comfortable. I call the window seat. I call it the best seat with the best view. Kazuma, go and buy the tickets. Hurry up and buy the tickets before this wagon is taken!

Kazuma went to buy some tickets as then you hear someone calling out...

???: Heyy!!!

You all then turn to see Yuuki running towards you and waving her hand in the air.

(Y/N): Yuuki!

She then stops in front of you and panted for breath.

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Yuuki: Sorry! I heard about the hot springs so I decided to come with you guys!

Yuuki says with a smile on her face. 

(Y/N): Alright then. Welcome aboard.

Yuuki checks the wagon where Aqua was standing on it and looks around.

Yuuki: Aw man...there aren't enough seats in here.

Just then, the driver up in front says something to her.

Driver: Well there isn't enough, young lady. But, you could try to sit in front of the driver's seat.

Yuuki: I'll take it!

Aqua: I know! We'll figure out who should sit in the front or the back!

Everyone started playing rock paper scissors until Kazuma and Aqua was the last one to play.

(Y/N): Aqua, Kazuma is the master of rock paper scissors, plus I tried to play with him before and lost so many times.

Aqua: I don't believe it. I'll just have to beat him to know.

Aqua lost again as they keep playing. Darkness, Jack, Megumin, Wiz went to sit down at the back sweat and Yuuki was in the front. 

Kazuma won again and yelled at Aqua as she started sitting next to Rin who was sitting at the edge of the wagon.

Just then, the caravan began to move out of Axel.

-Time Skip-

It was an hour as you all passed a bunch of mountains and oceans. You looked back and see Darkness clearly amazed by the ocean while Jack and Megumin debating which is cuter.

Rin: Hey (Y/N), can you play us a song?

Yuuki: Good idea!

Darkness: Yeah, play a song for us.

(Y/N): Alright, alright. I'll do it. 

You then summoned Deadman's Guitar and began to start playing the guitar.

After finishing the final strum as everyone in the wagon began to start clapping and smiling at your performance.

Jack: Amazing performance, mom~!

(Y/N): Ehehe! Thanks, sweetpea.

-Time Skip-

So right now, you guys finally reached the plain desert. At the front driver seat, Yuuki looked around and see something far away. She looked in closer and see a dust cloud. Yuuki tapped the driver's shoulder and talked.

Yuuki: Hey, there's a dust cloud approaching. Do you know what that is?

The driver looked in the direction where Yuuki was pointing, but the driver doesn't see it.

Driver: Well, I don't see anything. The only thing I could think of is the lizard runners. But I've heard the princess runner was killed recently...so the sand whales must be blowing up sad. If not...it could be running hawk kites.

Yuuki: Running Hawk Kites? I've read about them. They're no joke. Do you seriously think they could be out here? They could be running into rocks but I don't see rocks anywhere from my point of view.

Driver: Well, it's far away so it should be fine.

Yuuki looked at the dust cloud to see it getting closer. She got up and talked to the driver again.

Yuuki: Uh...I think they're coming towards us...

Driver: Yup, these are Running Hawk Kites alright. I wonder why they're running us though. Maybe something in this wagon is transporting a fiercely hard material like Admantite.

Yuuki: Adamantite?

Darkness: (Y/N)! Kazuma! Those incredibly fast creatures are running towards this wagon. It seems the whole group is fixated on me. What an intense gaze.

The driver then stops the wagons to let the hired adventurers fight them off as Kazuma gets up.

Kazuma: Darkness! They aim and charge towards hard things. That crowd is targeting your hard muscles.

Darkness: Kazuma, I'm still a woman, you know? Don't call my muscles hard. It must be the pieces of adamantine built into my armor. So it must be that. Oi, don't like at me like that!

All of you hopped off the wagon with Kazuma dragging Darkness. You and Rin shook your head and got out of the wagon.

Kazuma: Everyone, we're up! We don't really need to fight this time, but it's kind of our fault they're headed this way! We need to clean up our own mess!

Wiz: I'll help too!

Yuuki: Same here!

(Y/N): No! You two stay here and keep an eye on both the Driver and the Wagons.

Wiz & Yuuki: Alright!

Driver: You're my customers! Please let the adventurers handle this!

Kazuma: (I'm sorry. Our member is the problem)

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.8K 21
Y/n L/n was a normal teenage boy who wanted to go on magic adventures and fighting monsters and being a hero so he can make others happy. On day ther...
60.8K 1.4K 36
Y/N is a 17 year old high school student, who unfortunately met his hilarious yet awful death, but is given a second chance at life by a beautiful g...
66.3K 1.7K 50
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...
14.2K 231 38
A crossover fic of Kimetsu no yaiba and Konosuba where the reader has the demon slayer class. But all isn't well, the demon slayer corps have been de...