Hanji Zoe x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a collection of one-shots I've written for the character I am hopelessly in love with. a few stories will co... More

Final Mission
Beyond The Walls
The Scientist's Gamble - Part 1
The Scientist's Gamble - Part 2
A Message From Beyond
Letters to You
Unhealed Wounds
I'll Stand By You
Daydream
Comforting Embrace
Mirrors
New Story: The Infected!
Tooth Ache
In Another Life
Skyfall
Rather Be
A Promise Is A Promise
Anyone Else
A First Time For Everything
Heaven Is A Place On Earth With You
With You In This Life, And The Next
Together Alone
Final Mission - Remastered
When My Heart First Called Your Name
The Princess and The Pauper

I Hear A Symphony

1.1K 31 12
By ih3artgerm

Request: Hello dear ! Can I request an Imagine where Hanji and her girlfriend get married ? They both decided to get married before the battle of Shiganshina because they were afraid of not coming back alive (they came back alive) . The ceremony is very beautiful and joyful and since reader no longer has a family, Erwin offers to accompany her to the altar.

Summary: Previous to the mission to retake Shiganshina, you decide to tie the knot with Hanji before it's too late.

.

As you sit through this meeting, Commander Erwin's voice goes in through one ear and leaves out the other. Your mind wanders away to the soft hand touching yours underneath the table.

Your heart palpitates as Hanji's fingertips softly brush against your skin. It's a feeling you've known all too well but still haven't gotten used to. She traces your veins without taking her eyes off of the whiteboard sitting ahead of you.

Trying to focus on the blonde man's words, the only sentence you can pay attention to is "The mission to retake Wall Maria will succeed". But the excitement that courses through your veins isn't from that but rather from the event that will take place later that day.

You take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down but you can feel the warmth spreading across your cheeks.

"That's all for today." The tall man standing in front of everyone says, focusing his eyes on the massive pile of papers standing in front of him.

Sadly but quickly, you remove Hanji's hand from yours, a sad expression taking over her features. Trying to cheer her up, you flash her a bright smile and gently hand her a half-opened book, a small piece of paper marking a specific page.

"I'll see you later!"

Before she has time to respond, a hand grabs your wrist and drags you towards the other side of the now mostly empty room.

The man standing in front of you seems nervous for the first time since you've met him, his hand has a subtle tremble to it and you smirk, looking down at your feet while gathering up the courage to ask him for a favor.

"Commander, would you..." You ask, tilting your head slightly to the right. He raises his hand as a sign of interruption and takes a deep breath while shyly looking around the room, making sure no one can hear him.

"Y/N, would you give me the honor of accompanying you down the aisle today?" He says, taking one of your hands on his. The smile on his face is genuine and you can't help but smile in return.

"Of course. Other than Hanji, you are the closest thing to family I have left." You reply and you feel as his long arm wraps around your body. Your head rests on his chest and your arms are wrapped around his shoulders. "We grew up together, Erwin."

"You used to collect butterflies." He says, his hand playing with your hair and you snort.

"And you used to wear that stupid vest." You reply and he laughs, a contagious sound that brings out a laughter of your own.

A knock on the door breaks you away from the moment and you look around to find a very nervous Moblit holding a clipboard close to his chest as if his life depended on it. He looks at the clock resting above the mantle.

"Y/N, you need to come with me so you can start getting ready," Moblit says, sweat dripping down his forehead as he looks at the clock once again.

Erwin's arm falls to the side of his body, letting you go in the process. He tilts his head towards the door signaling that it is time for you to leave. You plant one kiss on his cheek as a token of your appreciation and Moblit quickly takes your hand, dragging you out of the room.

"Moblit, you don't need to grab me so tightly." You say, trying to get him out of the zone he currently is in, "I won't run away"

He shakes his head, finally releasing your arm and you gently massage the harmed area. Alongside the nervousness in his eyes, there is now a hint of concern and you can tell his intention was not to hurt you, on your wedding day much less.

"I'm sorry, I just have to make sure everything is perfect today." He says and before you have time to respond, a soldier walks in between the two of you. His actions show you how apologetic he is so you decide not to say anything.

"Sir, the flowers are ready but Sasha keeps trying to steal the food from the buffet." The soldier says and Moblit sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose. While he deals with the situation, you feel yet another hand pulling you but in a much gentler manner this time.

You don't have time to complain. The sweet perfume of the figure ahead of you lets you know exactly who they are and you can't help but smile. It had been months since the last time you had seen Historia and spending time with her had always been one of your favorite things.

"Your Majesty, what are you doing here?" You ask quietly, not wanting to give away her location in case she had sneaked past her guards yet again. "Shouldn't you be at the church getting the blessed cloth?"

"It's all ready for the ceremony!" She says, the excitement in her voice is undeniable but still so quiet. "I just had to come and see how you are doing today."

"Nervous but in a good way." You say, a smile on your face, and she giggles, wrapping her small arms around your torso.

"I can't wait to officiate your wedding!" She exclaims, a few excited jumps following closely behind, "You are the first of my friends to get married. I am so happy for you!"

"I know, I love Hanji and I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with her." You claim, a hint of sadness present in your voice, "Even if it won't be for much longer."

"Stop it! You both will come back and Shiganshina will be saved thanks to all of your efforts." She replies, nuzzling her face against your breasts in a caring manner.

Your conversation is, unfortunately, cut short when a very concerned Levi knocks on the door. He is under the impression that Hanji is the one you are talking to and kicks down the wooden surface, a bath scrub in his hand while a cap covers his hair.

"Where is your fiancee?" He asks, looking at you dead in the eye. A chill travels down your spine and you shrug your shoulders, unable to provide him with an answer. It takes a second but he finally believes you and resumes his search elsewhere.

By the time he is gone, a guard has caught on that Historia is missing and begins to scream her name around the castle causing her to immediately run away giggling, the amusement she feels is undeniable.

You take a deep breath, finally being able to make your way towards the area where your makeup would be applied. The artist awaits for you patiently and you shoot her a smile, silently thanking her for her time.

"Are you ready?" She asks as you are sitting down and so you nod.

The gentleness of the brushes against your skin is nearly enough to lull you to sleep but the anxiety you are feeling is much greater. You close your eyes, allowing her to work on your eyelids with a gentle pink shadow.

Her strokes are precise yet delicate much like the claps of a butterfly's wings. The artificial blush spreads across your cheek giving your already beautiful skin a much more elegant look.

Once she is ready to apply the lipstick, you open your eyes and finally see yourself in the mirror. You can't contain the smile that comes out and you gently begin to analyze every feature on your face, delighted with the result.

"And you're done!" She says and you thank her for her time.

When the makeup artist leaves, another woman enters the room: the hairstylist. When she asks for what you would like, a blank canvas comes to your mind and nothing comes out so instead, you ask her to surprise you.

She decides to not do anything too adventurous so she simply braids a small portion of your hair while leaving the rest loose, a simple yet elegant hairstyle perfect for your wedding day. And the best part is that the veil would fit perfectly.

You thank her for the time she has spent with you and she exits the room, leaving you all alone with your thoughts.

This is it. The big day you have been dreaming about since you were little and the best part is that, from now on, you will be able to share your life with the person you have loved since you became a part of the Cadet Corps.

Before you have to get into your dress, you make a very important decision.'

"I want to go see Hanji!" you say to yourself, glancing out of the window. It takes you a few seconds to realize that you are alone and can come and go as you please. A smile appears on your face as you get out of the chair, excitement rushing through your veins as you hear your shoes touching the floor.

Before you can make it to the room where she is, a pair of hands drags you back to your chamber, "It's bad luck to see each other so close to the ceremony. I'm sorry but you'll have to stay here."

You frown, crossing your arms much like a child throwing a tantrum but all your behavior does is earn an honest laugh from Mikasa. "You'll see each other in less than an hour, it's time to put your dress on."

Tightly, you clutch your hands shut in an attempt to stop them from shaking. Your mouth is suddenly as dry as a desert while the soft cloth of the dress makes its way past your torso, slowly sliding down to its designated place.

The white silk fits you perfectly and you feel like bursting into tears but decide against it when you realize it would ruin your makeup. One glance in the mirror was enough to let you know that this is the dress of your dreams.

"You look perfect!" Sasha says, her mouth stuffed with a potato Moblit gave her to keep her away from the buffet table.

"Now all that is left is the veil," Eren says, slowly placing it on your head. You smile at them, tears shining brightly in your eyes.

Mikasa hands you a red bouquet, a few of the petals gently fall against your hand towards the ground, forming a path through the places you walk past.

One after the other, the younger soldiers make their way towards Queen Historia before taking their designated spots for the ceremony and that is when your eyes land on her.

She has a white suit on with a red tie matching the flowers in your hands. Her hair is in a high ponytail and it looks clean, giving you the impression that Levi successfully managed to bathe her.

Your heart beats at 100 mph and you feel like it is going to come right up your throat. Your nerves are only soothed when Erwin's hand touches your shoulder, he presents you his right arm and you happily take it.

It's time to walk down the aisle.

.

"Do you know what time it is?" you face her with a bright smile hoping she would catch on and realize what you have in mind.

"Around 21:47" She replies and you frown at her, realizing she has not caught on to what you were hoping for. "We have another important day tomorrow, you should go to sleep."

"Ok first of all, how do you know that, you don't even have a watch." you shake your head at her, making your way towards the chair she's sitting on. Your cold hand touches the warm skin on her chin, her eyes meeting yours as you continue to flash her an even brighter smile,

"Second of all?" She asks.

"Second of all, you should come to bed with me, staying up so late is not good for you, you might run into... Levi." you whisper his name as if it was forbidden, her laugh fills your ears as she puts her papers down.

"You have a point there, Y/N. So, what time is it?"

"It's cuddle time with your wife!" You reply and Hanji nods, picking you up in her arms while taking you towards the bed.

The very next day, the Battle For Shiganshina began. Many lives were lost: Moblit, Erwin, nearly every single recruit. Levi had been stuck in his office since returning, he plans on going back there and recovering Erwin's remains, hoping to put him to rest next to his father.

Hanji, who barely bathed, has completely stopped taking care of herself. The nightmares have gotten out of hand to the point where she needs to be strapped down to the bed so she won't be able to move during the night.

You constantly look back at the ceremony, how all of your friends came together to celebrate your decision to join your life with Hanji or how the Queen's words truly touched every person present.

Being faithful to your vows, you take care of her. Day and night you stay by her side, making sure to let her know you aren't going anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 871 42
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・゚ 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 ͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🍶 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧...
111K 2.5K 25
(completed!) Some Eruri oneshots from a writing prompt list! Prompts included in each chapter. (art from cover: seitsen-sarvi on tumblr)
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
41.3K 481 27
ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 2020 - 2022 ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ? That's basically what this is. ⠀ ⠀⠀:¨ ·.· ¨: ⠀ '· . ꔫ Oneshots that were written back during...