Soul King(DxD)

By HakaiHashira

life can be satisfactory for some but for those who think outside the box the world is ... disappointing. Y... More

Bio
Chappy 1
Chappy 2
Chappy 3
Chappy 5
Chappy 6
Chappy 7
Chappy 8
Phoenix 9
Phoenix 10
Phoenix 11
Phoenix 12
Phoenix 13
Chappy 14
Crow 15
Crow 16
Crow 17
Crow! 18
Crow 19
Dragon 20
Dragon 21
Extra 1
Dragon 22
Dragon 23
Dragon 24
Dragon 25
Dragon 26
Dragon 27
Mage 28
Mage 29
Mage 30
Mage 31
Mage 32
Mage 33

Chappy 4

22.5K 363 440
By HakaiHashira

  Night fell over the sky, finally a comfortable silence formed after so many events that day. Issei was finally sleeping, had come home with Y/N help and after a while he fell asleep after getting tired.

Y/N right now is sitting on the roof of the Hyoudou's house, looking at the full moon shining in the sky. The shinigami was lost in some thoughts, composed of doubts and worries, his gaze was distant as he stared at the moonlight.

"I intervened in Issei murder, will he still become a demon after all? I wonder how far I can intervene in the plot of this world, I imagine it can't go very far. Besides, it's 2am and I don't feel tired at all... well, as a shinigami I'm made of reishi, basically a spirit, I believe I'm not too limited to physical weaknesses, sleeping shouldn't be necessary and I must age at a very slow pace too, I'll probably be able to live for millennia... or I can find a way to become immortal... Hougyoku..."

Y/N scratched the back of his head and let out a sigh, he already had a decent enough power level to easily defeat Raynare, but that's still weak by other higher standards, he needed to find a way to strengthen himself if he wanted to survive and even help the others.

And that's how the shinigami got up and started to use his shunpo to his house, jumping from roof to roof through the houses until he could reach his own. Y/N's body despite weighing 69kg he managed to become light enough to not cause any small noises during landings on the roofs, all using the spiritual particles he felt around the world, he could use these particles to float in the air but Y/N doesn't have the ability to do such a thing, the most he can do is reduce his fall and body weight.

After a few minutes, Y/N stopped in front of his house, it was a little far from the rest so the shinigami had total privacy and silence. In fact Y/N could scream that no one would listen.

Removing the wooden sandals know as geta and placing them next to the door, the shinigami entered his house in small steps, a strange silence fulled the place, he didn't know if he was happy with his loneliness or not, his lack of words and his neutral expression confused everything. The shinigami closed the door of his house and continued walking until the living room, placing his asauchi on the table and walked towards his wardrobe, Y/N removed his hat and placed it gently in the place, also taking his haori and folding to put in the drawer where the haori were kept. Soon after, the shinigami closed the wardrobe and walked towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen, the shinigami took a kettle and started to fill it with water until reaching a quantity which he saw as pleasant and put it on the stove and lit the fire right after going to get the ready-made powdered coffee. Y/N leaned against the wall waiting for the kettle to heat up, meanwhile he pulled out his cell phone and went on to analyze things he hadn't had time to do before.

The shinigami's cell phone shows a task completion notification, both the hollow from earlier and Raynare had been defeated, as such the notification congratulated the task completion and also showed the delivery of a cash reward, Raynare's mission had the greater reward thanks to a "bonus" for having saved Issei.

In Bleach, shinigami received money just like anyone else, purifying hollows also resulted in greater bount. Here it was no different, the tasks completed by Y/N were rewarding him, in this case he didn't mind at all going around facing spiritual beings, after all... he would be paid for it.

Y/N passed the notification aside making a little mental reminder to look deeper later, so he went to his contacts and looked at the only number on his cell phone.

God...

With two touches he called the deity, putting the cell to his ear and waiting for any response.

.

.

.

.

.

.

God: Y/N shounen?

Y/N: Yeah It's me, how things are going?

God: Boring with the usual job. Some miracles here, some reincarnations there, the same it always was. And you? Want to ask something?

Y/N: Just a few questions I need to clear up, can you answer me?

God: Sure boy, while you don't ask me for shortcuts to your powers.

Y/N: I'm not a cheater.

During the conversation the kettle started to sizzle attracting Y/N's attention. He turned off the fire and continued the process of making coffee while conversing with the deity.

Y/N: As a shinigami, I'm a spirit, I'm not really limited to mortal weaknesses, but how far does my immortality go?

God: You want to be aware of your limits so you don't get into trouble, don't you? you're really not limited to the flesh weakness, eating and sleeping is not necessary, but you can still be killed, and you need to rest and eat for refresh your powers if a hard fight happen. If you get fatally wounded, you will not die, your body will become spiritual particles and spread across the universe, over time your reiatsu will gather all the particles naturally and you will resurrect, but this could take a few years...

Y/N: I see, my body is not indestructible but it can recover after a while. Second question: Who is managing the missions I get on my cell phone?

God: I'm doing it myself, Y/N. At least for now in sometime your management may change...

Y/N: Change?

God: It would be boring if I say, sorry my boy.

Y/N: Not with spoilers right? This is fine. The last thing I want to ask you: Can you help me increase my skills with reiatsu and reiryoku? I don't exactly have any sources for this.

God: I figured one day you would ask for it. Inside one of your bedroom closets there will be some books that will give you all the knowledge you need to have, just read them.

Y/N: This will make things a lot easier! Thanks buddy.

God: No problem, now if I may I'll have to go, one more isekai to deal with. see you later my boy

Y/N: See you later, God.

The cell turned off and Y/N was able to go back to analyzing the mission notifications, this time with a cup of coffee on his hand, hot and with a pleasant aroma. He had thought of something he could do since he received the missions money, something nice, but only for later, now Y/N will just close his cell phone and head to his room.

Once there he opened some drawers until he found one full of books, one of the books was written exactly what he was looking for "Reiryoku, Reiatsu and Reishi". A smile left the protagonist's lips and he took the book, walking again to the table located in the kitchen where he sat, put the coffee cup beside him and opened the book, the first pages were about reiatsu control in a level basic enough to make your spiritual energy imperceptible.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was daylight, the sun was shining in the now blue sky. Y/N was on his way to school again, his focus was more on the book he had been reading since night. There were some things that the shinigami was not able to stay only in theory and needed some practice, but it wasn't exactly very difficult. The most time-consuming thing in practical training was to be invisible to the eyes of people with low reiatsu, it took about 40 minutes to learn, he managed to train with a cat that had passed through his garden at the time.

Y/N entered the school and walked directly to his classroom automatically, his attention was too focused on the book he was reading to pay attention to people whispering about him again, so he just passed by ignoring everyone. But there was a certain conversation that made the shinigami take his attention off the book.

Matsuda: What do you mean she left?!

Issei: She told me that she needed to study in a place outside Japan and had to leave, but even so, we had a beautiful meeting!

Y/N let an amused smile show on his face when he heard Issei's excuse, it's a pretty lame reason and hardly anyone would believe it, but Y/N doubts he could think of something better.

Motohoma: Studying abroad? This sounds like some kind of romantic movie cliche. But tell me, Issei! Did you have the opportunity to touch her body before you left?!

Issei: I...

Issei hesitated for a second, the unpleasant experience returned in his mind with some fury, it was obvious to Y/N that Issei didn't want to talk about Raynare any further. The shinigami sighed but decided to save his new friend's ass. Y/N guided his fingers to his mouth and whistled loudly enough to attract the attention of some students including the trio of perverts. Y/N then nodded directly at Issei, in a way that seemed to be calling him.

Y/N: Yooo!

Issei turned around and quickly said goodbye to his perverted friends, which ended up causing a confused scream that Y/N wasn't willing to understand. Issei had now run towards him, stopping in front of the shinigami, greeting him when he arrived. Y/N slightly lowered his head to look Issei in the eye thanks to the noticeable height difference.

Issei: Good morning, Y/N! Do you want to talk to me?

Y/N: Just getting your ass out of trouble. Issei, you remember that today we are meeting with the occult research club right? Do you intend to accept going to this meeting?

The question was sincere, Y/N was worried about Issei's mental state after the attack, he needed to know if the teenager was willing to participate in the meeting. But Issei just raised his fist exaggeratedly and smiled with a certain determination.

Issei: Of course I will! Nothing will stop me from talking straight to one of the prettiest girls in school!

Of course he would answer that...

Y/N: Very well. Let's go to our classroom, class should have already started.

Issei: You're right, I don't want to be scolded for being late again.

The two students walked together to their classrooms, which again caused rumors from both of them, but Y/N ignored all the rumors while Issei wasn't even able to hear. The path was not silent, Issei tried to talk to some random subjects which Y/N answered but didn't continue.

The time passed inside the classroom, once again Y/N was just looking at the sky through the window without paying much attention to the class, he had only stopped for a few moments to help Issei with some questions he couldn't answer, while for Y/N again was very easy. It was satisfying to have gotten up from his chair and solved a math problem easily enough to make the teacher silent with surprise.

At the end of the class the group of perverts got together again to talk, something related to "Are you leaving us for that guy!?" which Y/N had a feeling that "this guy" would be himself. But the shinigami wasn't paying attention, he was just sitting and reading his book, waiting for the club's signal to take Issei to the place.

After a few minutes Kiba had arrived, that gentle smile, that blue in his eye, the blond hair, he seemed to shine like a star as soon as he entered the room. Of course he caught the attention of the girls in the room, causing a few gasps. Issei didn't seem to like Kiba's presence in the room, apparently the blonde was stealing the attention of all the girls.

Kiba: Y/N-san? Issei-san? I came to pick you up for the meeting.

Issei: What? Why it need to be a guy like you?!

Y/N: Issei, be kinder to Kiba-san, he came to take us to the club.

Issei started mumbling some nonsense and Y/N laughed at the result. Y/N was the first to stand by Kiba's side, calling Issei along soon after, he hesitated a second but ended up giving in to the call.

The three students walked together through the school, now that Y/N wasn't reading his book he was able to pay more attention to what people said about him. Apparently, he is now called "King of Kuoh Academy" in the same way that Kiba is called Prince of Kuoh Academy. Issei remains the same degenerate pervert as ever.

But after a few seconds Y/N picked up his book again and started reading halfway through, ignoring anything else that's going on with the world outside other than Issei and Kiba beside him.

After a few minutes of walking the group finally reached the old Kuoh Academy building where the occult research club was located. Y/N looked at Issei with some curiosity, and to think that this perverted schoolboy of no notable qualities would be in possession of a Longinus of one of the two heavenly dragons.

This boy is lucky and unlucky at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: Guys! We're here!

The three entered the club's meeting room, attracting the attention of those present. A smile escaped the lips of a certain redhead leaning on the desk in the room, the appearance of Issei was indeed being expected.

Rias: Welcome. Thank you for convincing Issei to join us, Y/N.

Y/N: I didn't need a lot of effort, I just named a member of the club and then he was self-motivated.

Y/N lightly waved his hand along with an amused and carefree smile. Issei made a silly face as he remembered the woman he would see thanks to the meeting, a woman who is right here, with an elegant and gentlemanly demeanor, just as he always fantasized about.

Y/N: He's a pervert so I just used it to my advantage.

The amusing phrase caused a chuckle from the members present in the room, unless Koneko who looked at Issei with disgust and anger. Issei let an embarrassed cry come out of his lips as the shinigami accused him without hesitation, Y/N turned to Issei and smiled innocently, his expression almost giving that he didn't do anything wrong.

Rias: Let's start introducing ourselves right? Issei, Kiba, Y/N, you can sit on the couch.

Y/N approached the couch Koneko was sitting on and sat down next to her, holding the brim of his hat and lowering it slightly which covered his eyes even more. Kiba and Issei went to the other sofa where they sat together with Akeno, Issei seemed a little nervous he already had half a notion of what was happening thanks to Y/N who explained to him, but he doesn't know what will happen after that, this tension is killing him.

Y / N raised his cane and touched Issei's leg to get his attention, when Issei looked at the shinigami he smiled as a way to comfort him. Issei sighed, pushing any anxious thoughts out of his head.

Rias: Issei, my name is Rias Gremory. I'm the president of the occult research club. I believe you already know about the supernatural, don't you?

Issei: Ah! Yes, Y/N explained some things to me yesterday, he told me about angels, fallen angels, devils, sacred gears and a little bit about magic.

Rias: Very good, this makes the explanation easier. Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N responded by lifting his thumb up and then nodding for her to continue. Rias returned with that same confident smile and noble aura as she turned back to look at Issei.

Rias: To keep our thought... Issei, we are devils.

At the same moment that Rias revealed his identity, the wings of demon escaped from her back, which scared Issei on the spot. Y/N let a smirk begin when he saw Issei's fright.

Rias: The fallen angel that attacked you was tasked with finding if there was any sacred gear on your body. When she discovered that you actually have one, she tried to kill you.

Issei: Yes, that's exactly what Y/N told me. He told me he would help me activate my sacred gear today too.

Y/N pulled up the hat allowing his eyes to be visible. The shinigami pointed upwards, bringing a curious look at the people present.

Y/N: Raise your left arm.

Y/N guided the student as he got up and approached him. Issei stood up and raised his left arm as ordered, a confused expression was present on her face, Rias smiled as she noticed that the shinigami was already on his way to awakening Issei's sacred gear.

Y/N: Now close your eyes and focus on the most powerful image you can.

As ordered Issei closed his eyes, a few seconds in the dark trying to think of what would be the most powerful image he could imagine. Issei didn't need to try too hard as his mind brought back a very powerful image stuck in his head, the image of when Y/N saved him, the protective pose the shinigami assumed right in front of him, the sword raised close to his face, one of the hands placed right in front of the teenager as a way to prevent something from happening to him.

Issei made a small frown as he remembered the image, this was the signal Y/N needed to know that the boy had managed to keep his imagination going. The shinigami again raised his cane and touched Issei's chest with the tip, soon after that Y/N released some of his reiatsu in order to affect him.

Y/N: You feel it, don't you Issei? Now move with all you can and let that flow release!

Instantly, Issei's memory was reminded of the moment Y/N used his sword to cut Raynare's arm, the swing of the sword so hard it could rip an upper limb off like it was nothing. Issei wanted that strength, if he had that power he could protect himself, he wouldn't need to be saved at that moment, he needed that strength! He wouldn't be a deadweight!

I want power!

Give me that power!

Issei let a scream escape his throat as he swung his arm down with everything just like Y/N did in the memory of him. Y/N got out of the way dodging Issei's arm, a smile formed on the shinigami as a green glow appeared on the teenager.

Everyone looked impressed at the bright glow on the teenager's arm, which lasted about 5 seconds. There it was, the sacred gear of Hyoudou Issei, a red fingerless gauntlet with a green gem. Y/N knew sacred gear was still immature but for now that's enough for him.

Issei opened his eyes and found his equipped hand. The young man stared at his hand puzzled, he looked so surprised.

Akeno: My, you did it faster than usual, that's pretty impressive, Issei-san!

Issei blushed and scratched his left cheek, showing a slight embarrassment. A shy, low murmur of thanks came out of him. Rias crossed her legs and placed a finger to her chin in observation.

Rias: But I must admit, this ease of activating sacred gear for the first time is very unusual.

Y/N raised his arm like a student who knew the answer to the teacher's question during class. The shinigami took a fan from the haori and waved it close to his face.

Y/N: I have an explanation for that! Remember reiatsu? Issei's exposure to this type of energy facilitated the activation of sacred gear.

Everyone looked at him curiously, again Y/N felt that pleasure of being on the side of the one who knows everything.

Y/N: Life or death situation, close exposure to my reiatsu, all of these can affect an individual's spiritual energy. After going through all of this, Issei's spiritual energy naturally increased to a level high enough to facilitate the activation of sacred gear and maybe he could see hollows too. Even so, the amount is still not enough for him to be considered a being that uses spiritual energy like me, it's just a little bigger than the average human.

Kiba: So having gone through all of this made Issei-san a stronger person than normal, that's amazing. Congratulations Issei-san!

Again the teenager was congratulated by the group members, Issei was slightly embarrassed by all this, he was not used to receiving compliments. Rias walked closer Y/N and approached to his ear, starting a whisper so that only he could hear.

Rias: You planned this. Don't you?

Y/N let a delivery smile escape his lips before pulling away and shrugging, taking the fan and using it to hide his face. Obviously he planned this from the beginning. Rias now realized that the man in front of her was not only someone with incomprehensible skills, but also a strategist, someone who always seemed to be thinking several steps ahead.

Rias was relieved to know that Y/N was not an enemy, having a fight with a man who could even predict what you would eat the next day is something that never works out. Y/N turned to Issei with that silly, happy smile, a way of acting that made him look like an idiot, even though he wasn't.

Y/N: Issei! I believe the President wants to make you an offer now!

Issei listened to what Y/N said and turned to Rias right away, he was silent, waiting for the words of the redhead, he wanted to hear this offer. Rias cleared his throat somewhat gently and looked at Issei.

Rias: Issei, would you like to become a devil and a club member? With the awakening of your sacred gear, you are prone to being attacked by other supernatural beings, if you are by our side, we can protect you.

Y/N smiled when the proposal was finally made, he sat back down on the sofa and closed the fan. Now he just waited for Issei to accept the proposal. Issei's answer took a little longer, until he turned to Y/N.

Issei: Y/N, what do you think?

Y/N: Hmmm... Tell me, Issei. What is your dream?

Issei: My dream? Become the harem king!

What an immediate response for a teenager. Y/N smiled in amusement, with time he learned to take Issei's perversion in a more comical way, but he still doesn't like it when he's perverted at completely unecessary moments. Akeno and Rias let a small giggle escape, Kiba smiled but with a drop on his head, Koneko had a nasty look at the teenager.

Koneko: Pervert.

Y/N could still find her very cute even with that cold look on her face.

Y/N: If that's the case, then become a devil! This way you can train to become a powerful devil and start your own harem.

Issei: In that case then I accept! I will become a demon of Rias Gremory and I will become harem king!

Rias: All right guys, introduce yourselves!

Kiba stood up, being the first to want to introduce himself.

Kiba: My name is Kiba Yuuto, sophomore and a devil. Hope we can get along.

Koneko: I'm Koneko Toujou, first year. I'm a devil too.

Akeno: My name is Akeno Himejima. Third Year and Vice-President of the Occult Research Club. I'm a devil too. Let's have fun together, okay?

Y/N: I am Y/N L/N. I'm in the same class as you, I'm the newest member of the club and the only one who isn't a devil, but I'm not human either. Now that you are my ally, I will consider you a close friend.

Issei: Yes! Please take good care of me!

Issei bowed to everyone in respect, he looked very excited, he didn't even look like a boy who had nearly been killed the day before. Rias walked behind the counter where she pulled out a kind of black box. Rias opened the box and took out a bright red chess piece, a pawn. She approached Issei with a charming smile.

Rias: That's what will turn you into a devil, Issei.

Issei just stood there not knowing what to do. The piece began to float towards Issei's chest and entered it with some ease, but nothing happened, there was no change. Rias put a finger to her lips as she noticed this unusual reaction.

Issei: Did something go wrong?

Rias: Looks like one pawn piece isn't enough to turn you into a demon, I'll have to use all the pieces...

Although it seems like an absurd price, Rias just smiled at it, the fact that Issei needed all the Pawn pieces to transform represented the absurd potential the boy had and turning him into a servant will be very useful.

With a movement of the president's hands, the other pawn pieces began to float towards Issei, one by one slowly entering the man's chest. A red colored seal appeared behind Issei demonstrating that the ritual was being completed.

Rias: In the name of Rias Gremory, I invoke you Hyoudou Issei. leave this human body and reincarnate as my devil servant. Become my pawn and fighter!

The seal glowed red along with Issei's body, in the next second, black demon wings escaped from Issei's shore.

Issei looked at the wings on his back, this would now be his life and he knew it. There was not a shred of regret in the teenager, with this he could finally become a harem king!

Rias: Welcome to the Gremory family, Hyoudou Issei.

Y/N watched as some members rose to congratulate the demon teenager. The shinigami felt relieved that even with his interruptions, very important plots weren't being stopped, now Issei is a demon of Gremory, the only difference is that he didn't die and accepted the position of pawn on his own.

Now the next plot that would occur is Asia's arrival and the fight with fallen angels. But this is something Y/N didn't intend to cause a lot of disruptions, the gremory group will manage to do well without his help, he'll just pull some strings here and there. During this time without actions he will take the opportunity to train and develop some things.

The shinigami looked at Koneko, her expression was not so recognizable, it looked like a mixture of happiness and disappointment. Happy for the new member, disappointed that such member is an unsaved pervert. Y/N just let a smile escape his lips, he hoped his kouhai wouldn't discover the own inner perversion that the shinigami had. Y/N searched for something he had left in his Haori until he pulled out a lollipop wrapped in plastic.

The shinigami grabbed the end of the bow that held the package and pulled, opening the lollipop. Y/N took his lollipop hand to Koneko, obviously offering her the candy. Koneko turned and looked at the lollipop, then looked at the shinigami.

Y/N: I know he's the worst degenerate, but try giving him a chance right? I'm sure Issei can prove to be an amazing person later.

Koneko looked at the lollipop thoughtfully for a few seconds, but in the end she took the candy and brought it to her mouth to lick it.

Koneko: I'll try only because Y/N-senpai is asking...

Y/N smiled and put a hand on the little girl's head, mumbling a low "good girl" during the action. Koneko closed her eyes and enjoyed the caress, her lips letting a tiny smile escape at the wonderful feeling she felt.

She could be disguised as just a demon right now, but inside she's still a nekomata, and Y/N knows this kitten loves headpats.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N stayed with the group until Issei left to start making his first contracts, at that time the shinigami had left the old building and made his way home.

And again Y/N was walking the streets alone at night, he was aware of how dangerous this practice was, but honestly he didn't care about it. All the way back he was just thinking about what he would do next, he needed to get stronger, now he had knowledge and theory about several things from having read the book, but he will never improve without practice, unfortunately Y/N had nowhere he could train without causing some negative reaction, thanks to his amount of reiatsu.

Y/N knew perfectly well what he could do to be able to train without causing any trouble, he would need to recreate the study chamber that existed in the beneath of Urahara's store. Only in this place he would be able to train in peace.

A few minutes of walking passed and Y/N finally arrived at his house, again removing the wooden sandals and placing them beside the gate.

Today was a pretty quiet day for Y/N, for some reason he didn't get any notifications of supernatural beings. Apparently the hollows and fallen angels were pretty calm for now, not that he's not complaining, every fight he got stronger so not drawing his sword today resulted in a day without evolution.

Y/N passed by the living room table and removed his book stored in the haori to place it on top of the furniture. Then he removed the same haori and put it on top of the book, taking the hat and putting it in the same place.

Y/N: I think this is going to be another sleepless night.

With that little sigh, Y/N head to the back of his house. The shinigami turned to enter a small wooden terrace where he could find a series of tools, some for gardening, others seemed to have a much more scientific use, there were also some technological tools that the human world didn't know about but Y/ N knew perfectly well that it was Soul Society technology.

It seems that God made a point of delivering everything the boy could want, need or someday be interested, he felt in a game of the sims. Y/N placed his asauchi hanging on the door and went over to the tools and grabbed some of them, leaving all he would need outside.

The shinigami once finished collecting everything, cracked its neck and fingers just before stretching its body.

Y / N: Kisuke said he managed to create the entire study chamber in just one day and one night using soul society technologies. If I start now, it's likely that tomorrow morning will be at least halfway there. That will be enough for me to at least be able to release my reiatsu without disturbing the outside world. It will need work so let's go!

And it was with this that Y/N started to move, testing various tools and discovering their use one by one little by little. Some he thought would be more useful when inventing some other things, others he saw useful in what he intended to create now. Collecting everything he needed Y/N finally began his creation process with frightening concentration, it seemed that if the outside world exploded he wouldn't notice until he finished his work.

And so Y/N spent all night building a practice area so he could develop his skills.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For the first time in days, Y/N felt tired. The shinigami was sleepy, some dark circles under his eyes proved his fatigue, although they were a little hidden by the shadow of his hat.

Y/N had spent all night working in his study chamber, now he suffered from a certain exhaustion that begged him to close his eyes and rest, but it was morning and he needed to head towards Kuoh academy.

While the daily event at school, Y/N felt that he could black out and fall to the ground at any moment, struggled to keep his eyes open because if he closed he would sleep. Luckily today was a day that didn't pull anything from him, just the old routine that allowed a low energy drain from the shinigami. The ORC members noticed the tiredness coming from the shinigami, each of them expressed their concern about what happened but Y/N assured them that everything was fine and his tiredness came from a project he was working on.

Even so, Rias asked Y/N to go home and rest, she didn't feel comfortable seeing a club member so tired. Y/N ended up accepting after the other members insisted on it too, the shinigami was already on his way to leave when he felt a small tug on his haori, he turned to find Koneko looking at him, her usually stoic face showed genuine concern that Y/N was not familiar with having about himself.

Koneko: Please, Senpai. take care of yourself...

Y/N let a small smile slip across his face when he heard those words, his hand went directly to the devil's head to again give her a comfortable pat.

Y/N: I'm sorry I made my Kouhai worry about me. Don't worry, I'll rest and tomorrow I'll be new and refreshed as ever.

And it was with this scenario that Y/N left the club and walked back to his house, the path was silent and he had to constantly shake his head to expel sleep. The truth is, Y/N intended to go back to work in his study chamber as soon as he got home, but sleep pulled more of him.

At that exact moment Y/N was lying on a bed present in one of the several rooms of his house. Eyes closed peacefully, using only his shihakushou and a slow, deep breathing rate, he was asleep, and from the way he lay motionless in bed, he appeared to be in deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes, only to be greeted with a feeling of lightness similar, it felt like his head was in the clouds. Putting a hand on his head, Y/N got up from the floor and looked around the place, it wasn't on his bed, it looked like the entrance hall of a palace and that made him very confused.

{Master...}

This voice was different from the others, it sounded like a new person. Such voice echoed through the hall but Y/N couldn't identify any source of it, even looking from side to side. He was sure who she was, she's a zanpakutou, a female zanpakutou by her voice, but he didn't know what her name was.

{Master Y/N, you need to get stronger, you need to listen to our voices. If you get in danger we won't be able to protect you...}

Y/N remembered some stories in Bleach about the way the zanpakutous try to communicate with their bearers, many of them often try to manifest themselves in dreams just as it was happening now. That's exactly what was happening, one of his zanpakutous is trying to communicate with him and he has to work to get her name.

Y/N: I'm sorry I can't get to your name right now, but I promise I'll try my best to hear your voice and call your name!

The shinigami almost shouted to the entire hall, showing his determination. Y/N didn't like the loneliness that was being in his house and if he could only get close to one of the spirits that resides on his soul, the loneliness would end. He knows very well that the zanpakutou is the most important part of himself, a being that reflects his soul and his powers, a shinigami without zanpakutou is not a shinigami, so he needed to know her name!

Y/N: Please tell me your name. So that I can finally get closer to you.

{My name... My name is...}

.

.

.

.

???: Y/N!?

Y/N woke up almost jumping out of bed, his body was sweating cold and his heart was beating very fast, it looked like he had a nightmare of the heavy ones. The shinigami cursed when noticing that he missed the opportunity to find out the name of a zanpakutou, even so he was forced to calm down, he understood that if he was really ready to hear her name he would not wake up so easily.

The scream again echoed from place to place, easily reaching Y/N's ears thanks to the silence he had present throughout his house. The shinigami got up from the bed and left the room, wearing a haori he had left nearby and putting on his hat that was kept on the side of the workbench. As soon as Y/N left the room he grabbed the asauchi he had left storedand headed for the entrance and his house.

Y/N: I'm coming!

It was a simple, lazy scream, he had just woken up after all, he didn't exactly have the strength to scream loudly. Y/N arrived at the front door and dragged it open for the stranger who was present in his house right at that time of night. The shinigami's expression was clumsy along with his appearance, but he didn't mind that much.

Y/N: Good night, how can I...

The lines came out of Y/N's mouth when he saw Rias Gremory right in front of him, her face held a very worried expression, something serious seemed to have happened, at least serious enough to make her come to him with such a desperate look. Y/N took on a more worried expression, her eyes opened a little in surprise.

Y/N: President? What happened?

Rias: Y/N, Issei's tracks are gone! His magic faded after he went to fulfill another contract tonight.

Y/N frowned, the memory hit his head hard, he knew what was going on. Issei is no doubt with that psychopath Freed.

The shinigami came out of his house and put his hands on Rias' shoulder, he faced the devil with a serious and certainly somber look.

Y/N: Pay attention, a barrier must be put up to hide Issei's presence from other supernatural beings, this means he ended up getting himself in a mess, probably exorcists. Rias, I will locate Issei using reiatsu and try to open her defenses, when I do you enter with the rest of the club so we can rescue him. Understood?

Rias: Yes! Please protect Issei!

That determined tone, that certainty in her voice, Y/N knew that she would do everything to protect her dear servant and he would ensure that she could follow that will. The shinigami nodded to Rias and already used his shunpo to climb onto the roof, looking from side to side looking for Issei's reiatsu.

For an instant, Issei's reiatsu grew enough to attract the shinigami's attention. Y/N immediately ran towards the location, his shunpo being used at all possible speed to get to the location.

Y/N: Hold on Issei...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 1.4K 30
Y/N L/N is just an average ordinary guy not a care in the world. His life mainly consists of school, anime, music, and drawing. It's an OK life to li...
47.4K 836 19
----------------------------------------------------- There might be gods in this world but... What are these fake gods to a true demon? ...
197K 7.8K 47
(Male Yandere DemonsxFemale Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ______...
50.2K 952 11
In a once normal world, there was a company that made a mistake and changed that forever. The virus released allowed people to see phantoms, beings f...