(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

由 CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... 更多

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Another Day...

1.1K 27 4
由 CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

Two days have passed since you, Rin, Jack, and Kazuma's friends defeat one of the Devil King's generals, Valerie. 

So right now, Kazuma, Darkness, and you were heading to Wiz's shop to clarify the truth about attacking Valerie.

Darkness: I'll tell her about Valerie. Although it wasn't for long, we wreaked havoc together while sharing one body too. 

Kazuma nods.

Darkness: As a crusader who served Goddess Eris, I probably wouldn't be saying this. But, she wasn't hateful at all.

You and Kazuma stood silent as Darkness opens the door and spoke up...

Darkness: Wiz, I have something to say to you!

However, Valerie greeted her.

Valerie: Welcome! The girl with a distant look in her eyes said some embarrassing things in front of the shop, I want to tell you something. "But, she wasn't hateful at all." However, we demons have no gender. Even if you confessed to me so shyly, I can't accept it. 

Suddenly, Darkness started to get embarrassed on seeing Valerie alive to her surprise.

Valerie: Such a strong negative emotion of embarrassment! Delicious! What's wrong? You're crouching while burying your face in your hands. Did you really think that I've perished? Ahahaha!

(Y/N): Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

You said with an awkward smile as Kazuma started patting on Darkness's back.

Wiz: Kazuma! I heard the news! You defeated Valerie and got cleared! Congratulations!

Valerie: Yup! Congrats!

Kazuma began to ask Wiz how Valerie was alive, but Valerie explains that she lost one life and she came back for a second generation (aka a second life) until she resigned herself and was no longer in charge of maintaining the barrier of the Devil King's Castle. 

Later on, Valerie offered Kazuma to produce and sell products that came from your original world which is to your surprise. The first thing that Kazum takes was a kotatsu which surprisingly looks like one from Japan. 

Darkness: Come on, Kazuma.

Kazuma slithered his arm behind Darkness's neck and used Freeze skill on her. Darkness then drops to the ground as I waited for the right moment.

Kazuma: Hey guys, I need to get to the bathroom. Could you guys carry the kotatsu there?

Jack: Seriously?

Rin: The Kotatsu won't fit through the bathroom door, plus it would get a little soaked.

Kazuma: No it won't.

Everyone sighed until you spoke up.

(Y/N): Hey Chomosuke, get on my shoulder. Aqua, open the window.

You said as Chomosuke got off the kotatsu and jumps onto your shoulder while Aqua opens the window.

(Y/N): Big sis, help me with this.

Rin: Alright.

You and Rin started lifting the Kotatsu.

Kazuma: H-Hey, what the hell are you two doing!?

(Y/N): Send you outta here to touch some grass.

Kazuma: Stop! Wait! No!

(Y/N) & Rin: YEET!!

And just like that, both you and Rin threw Kazuma out of the window.

-Time Skip-

A few minutes later, Kazuma was heading in a different direction as he and Aqua started complaining about being out in the cold until Jack spoke up.

Jack: Kazuma, this isn't the path to the guild.

Kazuma: It's because we're not going to the guild. We're at the blacksmith! Let me show you something interesting~

Kazuma says with a smirk on his face as the seven of you entered the Blacksmith. 

Kazuma then greeted the Blacksmith as he asked him about the weapon that he made which was a Katana, plus the Blacksmith made Kazuma a full plate armor.

Everyone was a little amazed as Kazuma started wearing it, but it was too heavy for him to move.  He decided to ditch the armor and kept his katana, but it was also too long for him because it wouldn't fit through the door so he decided to make his katana's blade a little smaller.

-Mini Time Skip-

After the Blacksmith trip, You and Rin were looking for good quests while Kazuma, Jack, and Megumin get a small meal to eat. 

The (L/N) siblings found a good quest and bring it over to Kazuma and the others to take a look at it.

Rin: Hey, Kazuma. What about this one? These are Lizard Runners. At this time, there's the breeding season and the Lizard Runners get into a competition to get the princess. Isn't that right, Luna?

Luna: Indeed. There are many of them so this has to be hard-

Kazuma then cuts her off by placing his finger on Luna's lips. 

Kazuma: Shh, let us handle this. Me and this guy * turn to look at his little katana* Right, partner...um...Kikuiju-manji? Kogarasu-maru?

Megumin: Chunchunmaru.

Kazuma: What did you just say?

Megumin: Chunchunmaru. Its name is Chunchunmaru.

(Y/N): Chunchunmaru? Isn't that translates to "The Blade of ChirpChirp?"

Kazuma: The Blade of ChirpChirp? That sounds stupid, I definitely want it to have a cool name.

Kazuma then looks at the hilt of his small katana and saw the paper that was in the hilt that the Blacksmith gave him as I put the name Chunchunmaru on it. It then erupted into smoke as the name Chunchunmaru is now engraved.

Kazuma: No way!!!

Jack started laughing her eyes out because of it.

Megumin: As of today, its name is Chunchunmaru!

Rin: Wow...just wow.

Rin said sarcastically.

-Time Skip-

Later, the seven of you were now at the field to where the Lizard Runners location is while Kazuma thought of a plan. 

Kazuma's plan is to get on a tree with his bow and snipe the Lizard Runner's king and queen. If he fails, Darkness might hold them. If Darkness fails in holding them down, Megumin will have to use her explosion spell and Rin might have to use her powers to get rid of them easily.

Aqua, on the other hand, is going to be a supporter throughout the whole thing.

Kazuma then asked what you and Jack will do. You then tell Kazuma that you also going to be with Darkness and shoot down every single of the Lizard Runners in the way using the Shotgun of Deadman's guitar if things get hairy while Jack might have to stay back because she is a close-range combatant, but she can also be useful when using throwing knives.

So right now, everyone was now ready for the plan as you see a cloud of the Running Lizards as it keeps running with the Princess who was the front. 

Kazuma: Hey, Aqua! Which one of them is the Lizard King?

Aqua: Probably the most proud-looking one!

Kazuma: Huh?

Aqua: Ah, I got it! The Lizard King is supposed to be the fastest, right?

Kazuma: Uh-huh...

Aqua: I'll call them over with my magic and the first one to get here will be him!

(Y/N): Wait, what are you trynna do?!

Aqua: Force Fire!

She casts her magic wonderfully but did it at the wrong time. The Lizards stop running as they looked in your direction and started running.

Rin: Dammit, Aqua! This isn't what we had planned!! We just needed to kill the King and Princess, not call them over!

Kazuma: And why do you have to mess everything up every time!?

Aqua: Why!? I only did it to be helpful, so don't get mad!! It all turns out the same way anyway! Those mean runners will do something and make me cry, right? I know it! That's my life! Just kill me! KILL ME NOW!!!

(Y/N): Aqua, quit sitting around! They'll run over and kill you!

Jack: Kazuma! I see a fast one right there!

Kazuma: On it!

Kazuma then snipes the King of the Lizard Runners as the others became violent.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! I got the King, but why are they going violent!

Aqua: With the King gone, the other lizards would try harder to become the new king. You have to kill the princess runner first.

Rin: Why didn't you say so sooner!? Jeez! Megumin, help me out here!

Rin says as she summons out Maana and readies her big blue bullet.

Megumin: I'll blast you with my explosion spell! EXPLOOOSION!!!

However, nothing happens and this shocked everyone.

Rin: Hey, what happened?!

Megumin: My magic power! Kazuma! I don't have enough magic power to activate my Explosion Magic!

Kazuma: What?! Out of all times, why now!? 

Suddenly, Kazuma then remembers that he used Drain Touch on Megumin to drain some of her magic power.

Kazuma: Aw, crap! I'm so sorry! It's my damn fault that I drain out of magic power out of you, Megumin!

Rin: Seriously?!!? Let me handle this!!

Rin then fires her big blue bullet out from Maana as hits directly towards the Lizard Runners, causing a huge explosion, destroying them all immediately since they were in groups.

Jack: Aunt Rin! Is there more!?

Rin flies up in the air and scans her eyes to see if there are more Lizard Runners. Fortunately, there wasn't a single one left out alive.

Rin: Nope! It's all clear!

Everyone lets out a sigh of relief until you spoke up.

(Y/N): Whew, is everyone alright?

Darkness: We're fine, (Y/N). No scratches.

(Y/N): That's good to hear. Jack, you okay?

Jack: We're good, mom. 

Kazuma: Jeez, thank you so much. This plan could've been gone smoothly if it weren't for Aqua's stupidity!

Aqua: Hey, I was trying to help!

Kazuma: You did, but you did it at the wrong time, you moron! Can't you at least think before taking an action?!

Both Aqua and Kazuma continued arguing with each other as Darkness, Jack, Rin, Megumin, and you were watching them with deadpanned faces.

(Y/N): Those two are just a Husband and Wife comedy routine.

Rin: Yeah, they look like one.

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.4K 44 10
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻... �...
18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
61.3K 1K 12
After (Y/N) (L/N)'s Crazy Adventures in his Reincarnation and met Kazuma and the others that he had met so far. So right now, one day they see a big...
38.8K 607 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...