Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 10

1.8K 37 20
By trueno202020

POV THIRD PERSON

???: (tomboy tone) Oi! Eighth Harpies! What did they say they were going to do to the commander?

The siren turned and saw a girl of about 10-12 years old, this girl has an almost identical appearance to the kansen of Sardegna Empire and from her body it would be said that this girl is very cute, but her facial expression expresses anger indescribable and this girl has a very dangerous aura.

Siren: Who the hell are you?

???: And why should you know my name?

Siren: KILL HER!

The sirens pounce against this mysterious Kansen, in that The mysterious girl draws a pistol with a suppressor and shoots 7 times at the siren, the 9 mm bullets pierce the skin of the siren leaving them wounded.

Siren3: (sore) Damn bitch.

???: Don't talk to me like that damn harpy.

In that the mysterious Kansen kicks in the face the siren who insulted her, the kick was so powerful that the siren's head detached from her body and the head hits a wall staining it with yellow blood.

???: Wow, I didn't think they were that weak, even though I held back a lot, She died with a kick.

Siren 5: We will kill you!

The siren once again got up and before the siren fired, the mysterious kansen fires her pistol aiming at the siren's head, the siren did not have the opportunity to fire their weapons due to the kansen being much faster and more skilled. than them.

???: (disappointed) They do not even serve to warm up, (She starts to move her arms) I think that at this rate I will never clean my oxides, nobody is worthy, Ah before I forget, my name is Bolognesi, a light frigate, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Then Bolognesi leaves the place while lighting a cigar in the most flamboyant way possible.

FBI: Wait! This is illegal!

AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE

At the location of the anti-aircraft machine guns Javelin and Laffey converse.

Javelin: (sad) I wonder if Ayanami will be in this Batle.

Laffey: It is very possible.

Javelin: If I see her again ... I ...

With the Imperial fleet, Ayanami gazes at the seascape with a wistful expression from the lookout of the battleship Fusou.

Atago: Do ​​you have any concerns?

Atago walks in Ayanami's direction, Atago is worried about Ayanami.

Atago: If you have a concern, you can discuss it with me.

Then Atago extends her arms to hug Ayanami, Ayanami is a bit surprised and remembers something, a few hours ago Atago hugged Takao and Takao almost fell asleep before Atago's hug, which Ayanami began to recoil in panic.

Ayanami: (hidden panic) Ayanami is fine!

¡PLANK!

It is the sound of metal, Ayanami had backed off quite fast causing her back to hit the armored railing causing that sound, Atago got a little depressed by Ayanami's actions.

Atago: (uncomfortable) You don't have to be so cautious. (Smiles) Do you have any doubts about fighting?

Ayanami: I don't dislike fighting ...

Atago: But don't you like it either?

Ayanami: I love everyone from the Sakura empire, they are my comrades, friends in arms, you are very important to me ... but ... the same is on the other side ... they have friends like me, they laugh at each other from the other ... both they and we protect something ... (Sad expression)

Atago not finding words to cheer up Ayanami, she opts for the easiest, she says that any hug is much better than using words.

Atago hugs Ayanami, although Ayanami resisted at first, after Ayanami confirmed that Atago was only hugging her with good intentions, Ayanami stopped resisting and allowed herself to be hugged by Atago, this made Ayanami feel a little better.

On one side of the island two reconnaissance planes from Zuikaku fly near the destroyed buildings, from one of the buildings Edinburg and Sheffield peek out to confirm the situation, but Edinburg leaned far outside and was exposed to one of the Zero planes, This plane passed the information to all the empire's ships and then all the empire's planes that were in the air began a bombing race, Sheffield changes position, Edinburg begins to run in panic and Akashi takes refuge inside a refrigerator.

Sheffield: Tch, Hey Edinburg! Don't you get tired of screwing up !?

Edinburg: (Running) Yes! I get tired! I get very tired!

Sheffield seeing that Edinburg cannot escape, Sheffield takes a great leap and stands between Zuikaku's and Edinburg's planes, Sheffield unsheathes her pistol-shaped secondary cannons and fires a sweep of machine gun rounds shooting down Zuikaku's two planes.

Sheffield: Since they found us ...

Edinburg: (Panic) What do we do now? We have to get out of here!

Akashi: (coming out of a fridge and panicking) But the island is totally surrounded! Who would have thought that being surrounded by my allies would feel so terrifying!

Sheffield: That's because they are not your allies now ... but hey, I think now is a good time to run away, follow me!

As Sheffield runs off, Edinburg and Akashi follow her running, but they can't go that fast because their legs are shaking so much with fear that they prevent them from running properly.

IRON BLOOD FLEET.

In the Iron Blood fleet, Köln reports.

Köln: The Sakura Empire has found the spies!

Prinz Eugen who is on top of a building she stands up and starts getting ready.

Eugen: Well, I guess it's time for work.

Z1: This will be easy, since Z1-SAMA is here.

Z23 approaches Eugen to speak alone.

Z23: Be careful, this cruise may be here.

Eugen: (irritated) Yes, although I don't know how I could be intimidated by a simple light cruiser.

Z23: I'm just warning you, I felt a very dangerous aura from her, so be careful, we still don't know how she fights or uses her weapons.

Eugen: Don't worry, she won't take me off guard twice.

Z23: ¡Z1!

Z1: What is it?

Z23: Do not trust yourself, there may be many setbacks.

FLEET OF AZUR LANE.

On the deck of a Renown-class Batlecruiser, Repulse is on the deck of her warship.

Repulse: (She taps her cheeks) Well I must be precise. Preparations for combat!

Norfolk: Dictating coordinates! Elevation 23 °, rotation 70 ° to port, angle correction 15 ° to starboard!

The Repulse turrets start to target the Norfolk-dictated coordinates and when the turrets are ready to fire Repulse just gives the firing command.

Repulse: ¡Neratee! ¡POW!

BAM! BAM!

Repulse's cannons roar as she sends various projectiles toward the empire's fleet.

Wales: ALL CANNONS FIRE A SHOCK!

Wales cannons also open fire.

Oklahoma: ¡FIRE!

The guns of Oklahoma also fire and thus all the ships of Azur Lane begin to fire against the fleet of the Sakura empire.

The Sakura empire saw this serenely, they did not care that the mass production siren fleets were destroyed.

Fusou: Azur Lane made their move.

In the fleet of the Sakura empire the siren ships were destroyed one by one.

Fusou: Counterattack!

BAM! BAM!

The ships of the Sakura empire also began to return the attack, it was an exchange of fire which this show was worthy of a naval action movie set in the second world war.

On the Fusou ship that is far from the front line of fire, the girls watch calmly.

Takao: This is definitely a distraction.

Atago: They want to use the fog and chaos to rescue their friends.

Takao: We can't trust the forces of Iron Blood ... Ayanami! We move.

Ayanami: I understand.

Fusou: Even though they are a decoy fleet, we can't ignore it ...

Shokaku: We will take care of them in close-range combat.

Zuikaku: If Gray Ghost is there ... (Loud tone) This time I will win without fail!

Takao: I understand, I entrust it to you.

In that the girls of the empire jump into the sea while invoking their rigging and starting to sail.

POV GRAU

Now we sailed away from the combat, in the distance I could hear sounds of cannons, luckily my drones are able to see everything and they transmit the information to me in real time, this mission required the use of drones so I deployed it since it is a mission in which we infiltrate an island, in a nutshell I don't want to risk an ambush.

Cleveland: Are you sure Grau is here?

Grau: Yes, if we entered where we had planned it is likely that the enemy would have ambushed us.

Belfast: Why do you say it like you know everything?

Grau: Why? Because yes, and I say so, I don't know how to explain it to you, I guess it's a hunch of mine.

Belfast: (Undoubtedly, she is very suspicious)

I kept browsing that in my HUD I saw a girl that I did not expect to see, on the screen I saw a girl that I know fighting with a division of a low-ranking siren, seeing her fighting without problems I could not help but smile.

Cleveland: What are you laughing at?

Grau: You're welcome, I just thought that a pleasant surprise may await us.

Cleveland looks at me with a surprised face, but then focuses on the mission ahead.

Belfast: Let's hurry.

After a few minutes we were able to enter the abandoned city.

Grau: I will guide.

Belfast: Understood.

Cleveland: Laffey, Javelin, please check that avenue.

Laffey: Ok.

Javelin: Understood.

Laffey and Javelin alter their courses and head down the avenue that Cleveland pointed to.

I saw the radar and the buildings in this ghost town interfere with the readings, I certainly can't trust the radar.

I continued forward while guiding the girls, due to my drones I already have Sheffield and her fleet located, I just had to follow and find them, in that I see something blurry in my blind spot and by reflex I focus on that thing and I see a woman with A white dress, the dress simulates the uniform of the Japanese imperial navy, without a doubt this girl is from the Sakura empire, she sees me with murderous eyes, but that does not intimidate me at all, after all, when I was young I was captive by Germans during WWII I saw all kinds of atrocities that would traumatize any average soldier, but I'm surprised it didn't traumatize me, I definitely deserve a medal for that.

According to the information I read in the library, this girl in front of me is Takao, Takao draws her sword and I draw my two knives and block Takao's sword.

¡CLANK!

The impact of our weapons makes sparks fly, Takao is a bit surprised.

Takao: Not bad, you just stopped my sword, this is the first time someone has managed to block my sword in a surprise attack.

Grau: I must also congratulate you girl, it is the first time in 40 years that someone has managed to numb my arm in a single attack.

I put strength in my right arm and repel Takao's attack, this makes her back 6 meters.

Atago:  Takao-chan!

In that another girl from the Sakura empire appears.

Cleveland: Damn, right at the worst time.

Grau: Cleveland, Belfast, I will make a space for you so that you can continue, I will stay to buy you time, we must get to Sheffield as soon as possible.

Cleveland: I understand, but you will face Takao and Atago who are two heavy cruisers and are very good swordsmen.

Grau: Don't worry, even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm very strong.

Belfas: I understand, so take care.

Cleveland: (sigh) Okay, be careful, if you know you can't, please run away, no one will reprimand you for this.

Grau: (Smiles) I already know (Sarcasm) Soldier who flees, he can fight in another battle.

Cleveland: I like that sarcasm.

After that Cleveland and Belfast prepare to flee at full speed

Grau: [Javelin, Laffey, be careful, there are enemies in this area]

Laffey: [OK]

Takao: Atago, that cruise is very good.

Atago: I see.

Grau: Okay, let the party begin.

TO BE CONTINUE...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 82 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
11.8K 181 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
36.7K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...