The Original Pogue- JJ Maybank

By Merl021

The Pogues live a life of adventure. Kiara is famously the only girl of the group, but she wasn't the first... More

Intro
Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
News!

Chapter 34

8.7K 136 137
By Merl021

As we pull round the corner and park, I see all of their eyes widen as they scramble onto the boat. 

"You gonna run away from us?" I call out the window, making all their gazes snap to us in disbelief, "Jeez guys, thought we were closer than that" 

"No way" JJ says as he climbs off the boat, the same time we climb out the car, "you gotta be kidding me" 

"No f-ing way" Pope drawls as we walk over and I draw him into a hug, ignoring the blood on his shirt. I don't even wanna know. 

"Shoupe let me take it for a spin" John B explains as he hugs Kie

"Okay, that's believable for now. I'll buy that" Kie chuckles

I'm barely stepping out of my hug with Pope when I'm pulled into another set of awaiting arms. His salty, musky scent surrounds me, putting me at ease. 

"You're okay. You're okay" Me mutters to himself as he clings onto me, one hand on my head bringing me into his chest, the other wrapped round my waist. I squeeze him tighter before letting go and pulling back slightly so we're face to face. 

"We're okay" I smile at him. He smiles back and rests his forehead on mine, closing his eyes for a second. 

"Yeah, we're still kicking. Hit a few bumps, saw a few friends" John B jokes as JJ pulls away and walks towards him. 

"It wasn't easy bro, but we got the phantom for you" JJ says before John B pulls him to the side, probably saying goodbye. 

I walk over to Kie and pull her into a hug. 

"I don't wanna go Kie" I whisper as tears fill my eyes, coming to the realisation that the moment I've been dreading has arrived. I'm leaving.

"I know" she whispers back, her voice just as choked up as mine, "I don't want you to go, but it's only for 2 months. We're gonna come to you as soon as possible okay? Just as soon as the police arrest Ward and Rafe" 

I nod as we pull apart, wiping away my tears.

"God, I've cried more in the past two days than I have in my life" I chuckle, making her laugh along with me. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see JJ's head snap to me before it turns back to John B but I don't pay any attention.

"You gotta look after him Kie" I say, "It's gonna be a lot work, but promise me you won't let him do anything stupid" 

"Girl, I'm not superman. Stopping JJ from doing something stupid is like trying to stop the world spinning" she replies eyes wide, making me laugh because she's not wrong, "but I'll try. Pope and I will tag team him" 

I look over at Pope, who is filling the boat with supplies for us. Bless. 

"I'm gonna miss you Kie" I smile sadly

"I'm gonna miss you to" she smiles. 

"Jules?" a voice comes from next to me, and I turn to see JJ but there's something wrong. 

"I'll leave you to it" Kie says softly, before walking away. 

"You okay J-" I start, but I'm silenced by his lips meeting mine. There's a sense of urgency and panic, almost as if he's trying to prove something. When we pull apart, I'm look at him in question. His hands remain on the sides of my face, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Please don't" he whispers

"Don't what JJ?" I ask softly

"Don't break up with me. Don't break my heart. I can't take it"

"Jay..." I start, but he cuts me off 

"I'm in this for the long run Jules" he says calmly, but his eyes show his panic, "I'm not giving up. I'm not gonna up and leave. I'm gonna stay by you through it all. That's my decision" 

"JJ, take a deep breath. I'm not breaking up with you. I could never. Why would you think that?"

He begins to stroke my cheek softly, "John B told me about your little episode this morning"

My eyes widen as the guilt sets in, "JJ-"

"It's okay sunshine. I'm not mad at you. I wouldn't of let you break up with me anyway" he smiles softly, "you mean far too much to me.  We both know that these next two months are gonna be hard, but you'll be safe. You'll be safe with John B, and we're gonna clear your name and then you can come back. Then we can be together. It's all gonna work out. You'll see."

My eyes match his glassy ones as we say our 'see you laters'. I refuse to let this be a goodbye. 

"It's not fair JJ. I promised" I say shakily, "I promised I wouldn't leave again, but now I'm doing just that. I-I promised you JJ. I don't wanna break that promise" I sob as I shake my head, causing him to pull me into a hug. 

"Hey, it's okay" he says soothingly despite the tear that leaves his eye, "it's not a goodbye, cause I'm gonna see you in a few weeks. I know you're not willingly leaving and I know you're coming back. You'll come back to me. I know you will" 

"I'm coming back to you JJ. I promise. This isn't goodbye. I promise" I say, my voice still a little shaky. 

I pull back quickly when we hear distant sirens. They still sound very far away, but it's enough to make the dread in my stomach increase ten fold as I begin to panic. I look at JJ, who's panic matches mine. I look down at my hands and get an idea. 

I begin to take off my bracelet when JJ's hand stops me, I look up to him and his hurt filled eyes. 

"Why are you taking it off? You promised you'd never take it off" he says panicky.

"Trust me" I whisper, moving his hand so that I can take it off. Once it's off, I grab JJ's hand and put it on his wrist, "this is my promise JJ. This is my promise that I'm coming back. When I'm back, you can give it back to me. But for now, it's to remind you that I'm always here. And I'll always come back" 

He grabs my face and brings me in for a kiss. Our lips move in synch as I try and portray my care, my admiration, my love all in the one kiss. He pulls apart slightly, probably realising we're running out of time. 

"Here" he whispers, making me look down at his hand where he is holding one of his rings. His favourite ring. 

"JJ..." I start, not wanting to take something so valuable to him. 

"Take it. Keep it with you. That way you'll have a piece of me, just like I have a piece of you."

I nod my head as I take the ring and put it in my pocket, it's far too big to fit on my finger.

"Jules we gotta go!" John B shouts from the boat, making JJ grab my hand and drag me down the dock. 

Halfway down the dock, I stop in my tracks knowing that there's one more thing I gotta do. One thing I gotta say. 

"What are you doing!?" JJ yells softly, as he tries to tug me along but I pull him towards me.

"I gotta say something" I say

"Can it wait?" He asks, his eyes flickering behind me to see if Shoupe has turned up. 

"No" I shake my head, grabbing his face so his eyes meet mine. When my blue orbs meet his, it's like the whole world just fades away. All the chaos. All the lies. All the troubles just turn into nothing as we focus on each other. Finding peace in each other. 

"I love you JJ Maybank" I say softly, "I'm so fucking in love with you" 

I watch as his features relax and fill with joy. His eyes brighten as they widen in shock. A huge smile spreads across his face, grinning like the cheshire cat. 

His hands come up to cup my face, his eyes still on mine, "I love you too Juliet Sanders. I'm so in love with you it's terrifying. You're my everything" he confesses, making me sigh in relief and content. 

He loves me back.

HE loves ME back. 

I lean forward, the same time he does, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. A love filled kiss. 

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

"I gotta go Jay" I whisper, leaning my forehead on his. He kisses my forehead and pulls me over to the boat, helping me on. 

I look around quickly, realising something, 

"Where's Sarah?" I ask

"She's not here" John B says quietly, obviously already had this conversation. 

"Okay, once you get around that point, it's a straight shoot to dismal point okay? Once you get there, lay low, all right? Hang out for a couple weeks and then go overland, cross the border at Brownsville, you got that?" JJ instructs John B.

Once we're on the boat, John B begins to choke up. 

"I'm sorry for basically... throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing" John B says, making me chuckle. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry we let you" I say, wrapping an arm round him 

"Hey, John B, yo... we were bound to run off a cliff at some point, right?" JJ remarks, making us chuckle as he wraps his arms around Pope and Kie, "at least we did it together right? And we got something amazing out of it"

The way his eyes moved to me, suggests that last bit was for me. 

"Yeah Johnny. We might not have reconnecting if it weren't for this treasure hunt" I whisper, tears running down my face

"Nah. JJ would've found a way" he replies, making us all chuckle. 

"Okay, can please go now?" Kie asks, getting worried. 

"Yeah, we'll see you in two months, down in Mexico" Pope agrees. 

We begin to walk to the back of the boat, but John B turns back ,"Tell Sarah we said goodbye okay?" he asks, on the verge of breaking down. 

They all nod, before JJ speaks up, "don't forget, cross the border at Brownsville" 

John B starts the boat as the three of them push the boat into the water. I look back at the three on the pier. 

Kie. One of my newest best friends. The one who looked after my boys when I couldn't. The one who always made sure we were okay. The one who I grew to love. 

Pope. Another best friend. The one who never judged. The one who was always there to get us out of trouble. The one with a bright future. The mastermind. The one who I've always loved.

JJ. My boyfriend. My best friend. My love. The one who cheered me up. The one who sat with me when I cried. The one who saved me. The one that I'm completely and utterly, head over heels in love with. 

"I love you guys!" I shout, "But if this isn't at the top of Pogue Hall of Fame, I'll sue every single one of you!" 

They all laugh, but I keep my eyes locked on JJ who has a few loose tears on his face and pain in his eyes. 

I love you. I mouth to him as we begin to reverse

I love you too. He mouths back before John B starts driving away. 

I move to the back of the boat, and I don't keep my eyes off the spot where my friends stand. Where my family stand as they get further and further out of reach. 

"See you in two months Jay" I whisper to myself as I reach into my pocket to grab his ring. 

I reach up behind my neck, taking off the necklace that holds my mother's locket, and I slide his ring onto the chain so it sits right next to it. 

Two tokens from my two favourite people laying side by side. My mother, my idol and JJ, my JJ. The same JJ that is now just a memory for the next two months as I travel along the bumpy ocean, ready to escape the web of lies I've managed to get myself caught in. 

***

The sky is angry, growling at those below it. 

"Johnny. Is it safe for us to be out here?" I ask as the worry starts to set in.

"No. But we don't have much of a choice" he grumbles.

"John B!" A voice shouts from the pier in front of us, "Juliet!" 

"Sarah! What are you doing!" I shout, confused.

"Wait! I'm coming with you!" she shouts as John B steers the boat towards her.

When we reach the pier, I help Sarah onto the boat while John B talks, 

"Hey. What are you doing? I didn't think you were coming. You weren't at the dock" he exclaims, his face showing how relieved he is to see her. To be with her. 

Sarah walks past me and over to John B slowly, wrapping her arms around his neck, "You were just gonna leave without saying goodbye" 

Okay honey. It's not like we had much choice. 

They share a kiss, and I look away trying to give them their privacy, but I keep my ears open. 

"Don't ever leave me again" she whispers, making a pang go through my heart. I left him. I reach up and grab the hem of my shirt and bring it to my nose, his scent still lingering on his shirt. 

After their little make out session, John B starts driving and Sarah comes to sit with me. 

"Hey" she says softly

"Hey" I reply

"You okay?" she asks, making me scoff. 

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You're the one with the... family issues" I say softly.

"I'm dealing with it. How you feeling about..." she trails off, not knowing what to say. 

"Being a fugitive? Being accused of murder? Having to leave my best friends and the guy I love at home for 2 months? Just dandy" I say spitefully before instantly feeling guilty. I give Sarah an apologetic look before I continue, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just a lot you know" 

"You don't need to apologise Jules" she says softly, "you've been through so much shit. So much more than someone our age should have to." 

I don't say anything, but give her a small smile. After a few seconds she grins cheekily.

"Sooooo. The boy you love huh?" she asks, making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yeah" I chuckle before looking her in the eyes, "the boy I love. That little shit made me fall in love. Fuck him" I say making her laugh

"You deserve it Jules. You deserve the happiness that he brings you" she smiles

"So do you Sarah." I say before lowering my voice, "when you gonna tell John B that you love him?" 

She opens her mouth to deny but I cut her off, "Oh don't even try. Girl you just jumped onto a boat with two fugitives going to Mexico apparently. You don't do just that for anyone."

She smiles and sighs looking at the floor, "don't tell him. I'm not ready yet" 

"Of course not" I reply, laughing, "I just can't believe we actually did it"

"Did what?" she asks confused.

"Remember the sleep over after Halloween? We were gossiping and joking about boys and came up with a plan to date two best friends so that we could always see each other and not have to worry about spending time with the other, because all 4 of us could hang out" 

Her eyes widen in realisation, "Oh shit! Yeah I remember that!" she says laughing, "funny how things turn out" 

"Yeah" I say looking out at the darkening sky, "it really is" 

***

We're currently all squished under the sheltered bit, trying to hide from the rain. We look out to our right to see the massive police hub they set up. 

"Holy shit. It's like the entire sheriff's department" Sarah says in shock.

"We'll go dark. Let the tide pull us out" John B says as he turns off any lights.

The thunder continues to rumble, getting louder now as if providing an atmosphere for our final escape. 

We all hold our breath as we slowly pass the buzzing shoreline, scared that any sound could alert them despite the raging storm.

"We need eyes on the other side of the port" a voice from inland calls out, making us sigh in a small moment of relief.

"We're clear" John B whispers, and I hope to god that he didn't just jinx that. 

"Hey, hey. We're gonna make it" Sarah replies. 

"Guys. Don't tempt fate" I say, still looking around for anyone who may have eyes on us. 

"Jules, we just gotta go north through the swamp, then follow-" John B starts

"-the north star" Sarah finishes, holding eye contact with John B as though that start has some sort of hidden meaning for them.

This is gonna be a long 2 months of third wheeling...

I turn around, giving them their moment but what I see makes me go back on that decision. 

"Guys. We have to go. Now!" I yell as I watch the island begin to light up. 

"John B the lights!" Sarah adds.

"What did I say. I said don't tempt fate, and what did you do? You tempted fate. When are you guys gonna realize I'm always right?" I ask

"Not now Jules" John B grumbles just as the lighthouse spotlight turns on. 

"No, no, no" Sarah repeats under her breath, but nothing can save us from the spotlight that lands right on us, telling everyone exactly where we are. 

"John B, lets go!" I yell as I see the police scatter quickly, running towards their boats. My heart drops further when John B doesn't answer and all I can hear is the sputtering of the engine. 

"Is it not turning over?" Sarah asks panicked

"No, it's not"

"What do we do?" Sarah asks, voice shaky before John B tells her to go to the engine, as I keep my eye on the police. 

"What am I looking for?" she asks

"Check the choke" he shouts, despite knowing that Sarah has no clue what that means. 

"What is the choke?!" Sarah asks. Told ya

"The little ball" John B shouts back, "Just squeeze the ball Sarah!"

"I am squeezing the ball" Sarah shouts back as John B goes over to her. 

I imaturely snigger at their word choice, knowing that if JJ were here we would be making the most innapropriate jokes we could think of. One after the other. Luckily, neither of them hear my little slip up. My moment of peace doesn't last long as I see the boats getting nearer. 

"Jules, try it now!" John B shouts as I run over to the front, turning the key until the engine starts. Luckily, JJ showed me the basics of driving a boat.

A smile spreads across my face as the engine turns on and I go full speed ahead, aiming north like John B said.  Suddenly, the rain starts coming down in full pelt but that's not the worst thing. The worst thing is the set of lights coming straight towards us. 

"Shit!" Sarah shouts.

"Okay, hold on to something" I shout, making the split second decision to do a sharp left turn and head out of the harbour, towards the open sea. It's probably not my greatest idea, but it's the one that's gonna get us away.

"Holy shit Jules" John B mutters. 

"You wanna get caught?" I snap

"No, keep going" he encourages with small smile, making me nod, my determination has taken over. 

"We're going into the storm!" Sarah shouts in disbelief as we look up at the lightning filled sky and the choppy sea. 

"Yes Sarah, into the storm" John B tells her, knowing that it's the only way. 

Dangerous. Reckless. Borderline suicidal. But we're doing it. 

We shake around on the boat as I clutch onto the wheel attempting to keep us steady as the waves grow. 

"Okay. Somebody up there has it out for us!" I shout, cursing Mother nature right now. 

"Yeah, and so do the guys behind us. Just keep going Jules, you're doing great" John B encourages.

As we hit more waves, I slow the speed of the boat down slightly, not wanting to hit them too hard. 

"They've stopped" Sarah says as she looks behind. 

"Yeah well. They don't have anything to lose by stopping" I remind her, not taking my eyes off the ocean. 

"John B? Juliet?" 

The devil's voice sounds out over our radio, making us all look at eachother, "John B, I know you are there son, I know you can hear me and if you love my daughter like I think you love my daughter, then you will turn that boat around and come back. You are going into a storm which you cannot survive. John B, please, I will make it right. I promise you."

"No. Don't listen to him, he's a liar" Sarah argues as she watches John B battle with himself while I battle with the waves and my self control. 

"John B. I am begging you-" he continues as we all duck from a wave crashing over the front of the phantom, "-think of her and turn around"

A few seconds pass before we see John B reach for the radio.

"Johnny?" I question, with a sense of warning in my tone

"John B what are you doing?" Sarah asks as he brings the radio up to his mouth. 

"Ward Cameron. Do you hear me?" he asks.

"Yes" Ward replies immediately, "Yes, son, I'm right here. I'm right here. Please bring her back okay? We'll work it out when you get home" 

"You killed my father" John B shouts, shocking Sarah and I, not thinking he'd bring it up, "and you framed me and Juliet for a murder we didn't commit. You took everything from me! You took everything from me." John B says, going purely off emotion as Sarah leans her head on his shoulder, trying to provide some sort of comfort, "But I'm still here. And I swear to God, Ward, I will come back one day and take what's mine. So you listen to me all right? I'm comin' for you" 

John B finishes, and the silence that follows suggests that Ward has given up. But instead, his voice sounds again. This time addressing me. 

"Juliet? Jules?" he asks, "Come on Jules, you know me, I'm a good person. I've looked after you before. I've helped whenever you needed it. With Rafe, with a place to live. Why would I lie about helping you? I just wanna keep you safe."

I can't contain the anger as I reach for the radio, John B and Sarah watching me closely but not stopping me.

"Ward?" I question.

"Yes, sweetheart?" he asks, pretending he's relieved to hear my voice

"You knew" I saw simply. 

"I knew what?" he asks, feigning innocence. 

"You talk all this bullshit about keeping me safe and helping me, but you knew!" I shout, "You knew what my father was doing to me and you did nothing! You didn't speak up. You didn't try and get me out of that house. You didn't help me in court." I pause, feeling John B and Sarah's burning gaze in the side of my head but I ignore it,  

"You mocked me. You called me a liar, and now you're pinning a murder on me and John B that your son committed! So don't spout all this bullshit about being a good person when you're willing to cover up and lie about the crimes of two evil men, no matter who it hurts. So fuck you Ward."

 I pause again, "And Shoupe? Mr Detective SBI man? If you think I'm lying too, look up Michael Sanders in your police file and you'll see where he's rotting in jail for being a child abuser and....child rapist." I pause, letting the words settle, "Does that not tell you what kind of man Ward Cameron is?"

I slam the radio down before any of them can get another word in.

"Jules..." John B starts.

"Not now Johnny" I whisper, not quite believing that I just revealed one of my biggest secrets to a whole load of people.

"Jules look out!" Sarah shouts as a huge wave hits us from the side, causing our boat to nearly capsize. 

"Someone get the fucking life jackets!" I shout, making John B scramble to the hold while I continue to keep the boat steady. 

A few seconds later, I feel John B grab one of my arms as he helps me slip on the life jacket before aiding Sarah.

"Guys." Sarah says, her eyes wide causing us to look to the left. 

"Shit!" I shout as the wave hits, knowing that this time we're not staying on the boat.

I feel my body plunge into the rough sea, as darkness surrounds me

***

My eyes flutter open as the orange sunlight hits. I start coughing instantly, trying to get the sea water out of my lungs. 

"Sarah? Jules?" A voice from behind me sounds out. 

"Johnny?" I ask, my voice coming out hoarse and croaky. 

"Jules?" he asks and I can hear the hope in his voice.

"Over here" I reply as my eyes land on Sarah, "Sarah?" I call out as  I see her stirring. 

"Jules?" she asks, making John B and I swim over to her. 

"You guys okay?" I ask as we all gather round the front of the boat, holding onto a rope.

"Yeah" Sarah says, "but what do we do now?" she asks.

I go to shrug, but I stop when I look over John B's shoulder, "We try and flag down that boat" I say, making John B and Sarah whip round. 

A thought pops into my head as I quickly reach up to my neck before relaxing after my fingers find one locket and one ring. 

John B and I start screaming for help, flapping our arms around like chickens on crack while Sarah grabs the bag and starts looking through it. 

After a few seconds she holds up the golden block, using the sunlight to try and flag down the ship. After a few seconds she gives up, clinging to John B but I keep my eyes on the cargo ship.

"They see us!" I shout as the boat flashes its light at us, "They see us!"

***

"We got you darlin'" the man says, putting a blanket round me as I climb up onto the deck behind John B. 

"Oh man, y'all lucky that we came through here" one of the men say, "Hey, Larry. Get some coffee on! Boy, if we wouldn't have saw y'all, y'all'd've been a gone pecan."

"Or clean cut peanuts" I say making him chuckle.

"That's the best you got?" he asks amused,

"Hey man, I'm working on 20% brain capacity here. Lemme try again in 12-16 hours" 

"I like this one" he chuckles, making me smile, "Is there anybody I can call? Let them know you're okay?"

My mind instantly goes to JJ, as I look at John B but he subtly shakes his head and speaks for us, "We don't really have anyone to call"

I stare at him but he whispers softly to me, "Phone towers are still down. You'd never reach him." 

I sigh realising he's right. Plus, the police probably bugged their phones anyway. 

The nice man leads us into the top, sheltered compartment where he says we can warm up. 

"Have a seat baby" he says to me and Sarah, gesturing towards the leather seat. We both sit down close together, trying to keep as warm as possible. 

A man comes along and hands us a cup of coffee, 

"You're a gift of god" I say as I take the cup, before looking up at the man, "You too dude" 

The guy who led us in, who must be the captain, laughs, "You just made my day a whole lot more interesting. So where in the hell was y'all tryna go?" he asks.

"Umm, could you just drop us off at the next port? It doesn't matter where." Sarah asks as John B comes over to bring her into his arms. 

"I was young and in love once. Turned into a goddamn disaster" the captain says before turning to me, "so why were you on the boat?" 

I ponder his question for a moment, "Skipper, Comedic relief, reason for them both to live. I'm a woman of many talents" I chuckle, trying to ignore the pain in my heart.

"Ahhhh, the key to their success?" he asks, smiling at me warmly.

"That's me captain. You're the captain of this ship, and I'm the captain of that one" I say as I point to John B and Sarah who laugh. 

"Where's you say you were going again?" John B asks

"Nassau" he says, making my ears perk up as I look at Sarah who's face lights up in realisation.

"The Bahamas" she whispers, making John B's eyes widen as he mutters, "The gold" 

We all smile at each other glad to be alive. Glad to be going somewhere safe. Glad to be continuing our adventure. But my smile doesn't reach my eyes and my happiness doesn't overwhelm me and that's because a piece of my smile lies with him. A piece of me will always stay with him, no matter what happens. A piece of my heart will always belong to him, whether he wants it or not. 

My beautifully broken blue eyed boy. My JJ Maybank. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we're done!! I can't believe that I actually finished this book! Just got a few things to say so please read below! (One of them includes your thoughts on a book 2? ) ;)

1. I just wanted to a gigantic thank every single one of you for all your support when writing this book. I can honestly say I've read every comment (some left me in stitches laughing!) and appreciates every vote and read. I really hope you enjoyed the way that this book turned out, I enjoyed writing it. 

2. Would you guys be interested in some bonus chapters from JJ's point of view? If so comment which scenes you'd like to see! (I'm defo gonna do one on the scene where they find out they're 'dead')

3. So, I've been umming and ahhing about whether to write a book 2. On the one hand, I've really enjoyed writing this one, and would hate to leave you all on a book that ends like this! But I'm going to uni in 2 weeks and will most likely be very, very busy so my updates will probs be very slow as well. I just don't wanna let you guys down by starting a book 2 then taking ages to update (it's a bit unfair on you guys). Let me know what you think! 

Thanks again for reading, "The Original Pogue" please vote and tell people about it! 

Lots of Love!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 12 12
Y/n Routlegde, John B's Lil sis . When her parents divorced her mother was pregnant with her , so she never really met her dad and brother until the...
9.7K 285 28
❝you are everything i'm living for❞ IN WHICH, thea and the pogues are stranded on an island in the caribbean. be that as it may, the gold game is far...
173K 799 5
( 𝘯𝘒𝘢𝘡π˜ͺ𝘀𝘒𝘭, 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘳 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘒𝘷π˜ͺ𝘨𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 ) ➡ . . . in which isabel hampton's sworn enemy gets just a lit...
259K 2.8K 62
Storm Miracle McKay planned on having a good time with her friends over summer break. Things don't always turn out the way Pogues plan it though. A h...