His Rival

By TalesofTG

Sometimes love is like just hurt and pain. Rose always comes with thorns. Maybe, I was fated to get thorns? B... More

Characters
Ch - 1. Running away
Ch - 2. What did I do!
Ch - 3. Meeting
Ch - 4. Excujhe me?!
Ch - 5. New House
Ch - 6. Shopping
Ch - 7. Shopping Pt.2
Ch - 8. Cozy holiday
Ch - 9. Lullaby
Ch - 10. Base Visit
Ch - 11. First Fight
Ch - 12. Nightmares
Ch - 13. Hack Crack?
Ch - 14. Hacking Center
Ch - 15. Call Ambulance, but not for me!
Ch - 16. First Mission
Author's Note
Ch - 17. After Mission
Ch - 18. New Phone
Ch - 19. My Promotion
Ch - 20. First aid
Ch - 21. He is the one
Ch - 22. Our first kiss
Ch - 23. Breaking into Company
Ch - 24. Morning breakfast
Ch - 25. Park Jimin
Ch - 26. Hoodie guy
Ch - 27. First meet
Ch - 28. Birthday Party
Ch - 29. Long lost sisters
Ch - 30. My first Date
Ch - 31. The dress
Ch - 32. Gift hunt
Ch - 33. His mom's birthday
Ch - 34. Warning
Ch - 35. Beach
Ch - 36. FlashBack
Ch - 37. Day with members
Ch - 38. Date Pt.1
Ch - 39. Date Pt.2
Ch - 40. Attack?
Ch - 41. Misunderstandings
Ch - 42. Nightmare
Ch - 43. Sudden Burst in
Ch - 44. A step further
Ch - 45. Shock
Ch - 46. Black out
Ch - 47. Mood swing
Ch - 48. It's my birthday!!
Ch - 49. Base Visit
Ch - 50. Temporary leader
Ch - 51. Day out
Ch - 52. Beach Date?
Ch - 53. The Trauma
Ch - 55. The confusion
Ch - 56. Apologize...
Ch - 57. The orphanage
Ch - 58. Phone call
Ch - 59. Pain
Ch - 60. Betraying him
Ch - 61. She woke up
Ch - 62. Moon Lovers
Ch - 63. Please Understand my pain
Ch - 64. Forgive me
Ch - 65. If happy ever after did exist... [END]
Epilogue

Ch - 54. Bitch

86 8 0
By TalesofTG

I closed my eyes and stayed still, waiting for anything to happen. Why am I not over the trauma of Felix even though it's been years?

"Jimin-ah..." I whispered out.

I was pushed on the ground which made my stomach and chest hurt and the teddy to fall on the ground. Why isn't anyone doing anything? And where is Jimin?! Jimin-ah please come back. I need you.

I turned around but didn't get up. I saw the person walk towards me but to only get kicked in his side making me gasp. I quickly moved back as the person fell at my legs. I looked to the person who kicked him and it was my hero.

"Jimin-ah" I cried as he looked at me.

His eyes with worry and concern turned into rage and anger when landed on the person. Jimin held the person's hair and pulled him up just like what he did to me.

"You should first learn how to respect a woman then try to be nice. Dirty bastard!" Jimin gritted through his teeth.

He pushed the person only to make him fall 3-4 feet away from me. The man got up and ran away as the people around us clapped and whistled. Jimin looked at me who was crying like there no tomorrow. He walked towards me and kneeled before me.

I smiled through tears before throwing myself on him. He hugged me back tightly and caressed my hairs with his hand.

"It's okay. I'm here. Don't cry. You're safe in my arms baby. I'm sorry I left you back." He was whispering soft words which actually made me calm down.

After a few minutes, the crowd was gone and we both also got up. I held his arm tightly not caring if it goes numb or comes in my hand.

"One minute" He said and removed my hand.

I bite my lips looking at him. He bend down and picked the teddy bear up. He dusted it and turned to me, smiling. He gave me his hand like a prince asking for dance. I placed my hand on his before we both started to somewhere.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel and then I'll take you home." He said softly.

I nodded before going to the Ferris wheel which surprisingly had no line. We quickly sat inside and the door was closed. I had a small smile while the wheel started to move. I moved to the window and placed my hands on the glass and looking out like a kid.

"You like the view?" Jimin asked while the city was slowly coming in view.

The black sky with star shining just like the lights of the building on the ground which made the view more beautiful. Someone, somewhere was bursting cracker which I saw in the sky.

"I love this view" I smiled before looking at my side.

My breath hitched as I saw Jimin closest to my face than ever. I looked in his eyes which were showing my shadow and the sky. I wanted to look away from his eyes because my cheeks were heating up but for some reason, I couldn't. His eyes were really addicting to me.

"I'm sorry for not being there. It's because of me that bastard touched you" He spoke making my heart smile.

I placed my hand on his cheek, cupping them. I connected our forehead and said, "It's because of you I'm here. Otherwise I would've still been crying there or worst fainted."

"But it was my fault you in that position in the first place." The pain in his voice was clearly heard which made my heart ache.

"Jimin-ah, don't doubt yourself for something you never did in the first place. Nothing is anyone's fault. It's just the timing plays with us. When the timing is wrong, no one can do anything against it." I said closing my eyes.

"I guess... you're right..." He whispered.

I smiled and brushed our nose a few times making him giggle. I turned back to the window while leaning on Jimin's chest. He hugged me and we both sat there in silent with some song tunes playing in the back. It was a romantic type of moment. I love it, in fact I love every minute, every second I spend with him.

The ride lasted for about 5-7 minutes more and then we both got off. I was hugging the teddy while walking to the car. Jimin opened the door for me just like before times. I gave him a smile before sitting down in the car. He jogged the other way and sat.

We both head towards my home. We both don't really talk much in the car but it's like, we enjoy our silent and each other's presence. It is something deep if you've ever experienced this. We soon reached my house. I got out and turned back.

"I'll see you soon I guess" I said.

He got out too and walked towards me. I gave him a confusing look. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I crashed on his chest. I smiled while hugging him back. His scent is really blissful. He broke the hug after a few seconds and looked at me in the eyes.

I smiled back while showing as much love as much I could through my eyes. People really change in love don't they? Going to any length just for that one person.

"Park Jimin..." I called him out. "Yes princess" He replied as my heart skipped a beat.

"You know I love you the most right? No matter what happens, no matter who comes between us, I will always love you like this or even more." I told him softly.

"I know. And no matter what, I will never let you down. I will always be there for you even though we aren't together." He kissed my forehead.

This forehead kiss means so much than the lip kissing. A pure and loving expression which is really thankful. I smiled at him before moving back.

"Now go. It will be too late otherwise" I said shooing him.

He chuckled and nodded. He waved at me before turning around and getting in his car. He started the engine and drove away making me sigh. I already miss that idiot. I'm turning into lovesick puppy slowly.

Author – You are lovesick puppy Y/n. You are hopeless.

Y/n – Author-nim, are you talking about me or yourself who is in love with their bias and imagines million stories in her mind of marrying him.

Author – Why must you hurt me this way? *A fake hurt author*

Y/n – This dramatic bitch. Ugh!!!

Y/n turned around and enter her house leaving the author shock.

Author – this is how they treat the author... I'm hurt bitch!!! *Shouting*

Next day

I took a deep breath before looking at the building. My heart beat is increasing with each second passing. I don't what could happen once I'm inside but I hope things turn out well... I nodded to myself and took my step towards the build which is also Jimin's base.

I opened the door and entered inside. I saw some members down who are new. Jimin have took most of the main members so it won't be a problem. I went to the lift and pressed the button. It opened instantly. I into the lift and pressed the floor.

"Noona wait!!" I heard someone.

I looked to the person and it was Beomgyu. I stopped the lift and let him enter first. He stood beside me and the doors closed.

"Noona, boss is not here today. He went on mission" He told me.

"I know. I'm also not here to meet Jimin." I smiled.

"Then who are you here to see? Rose noona?" He asked as I shook my head.

"You'll know soon." I said.

After few seconds later, the lift stopped on the floor I wanted to get off at. I walked out and went straight to the training ring. You opened the door and saw Blackpink along with TXT sitting inside.

"Oh Hyun- Jae Yi noona?" Taehyun frowned.

Hearing my name, everyone turned towards my direction. I saw Soo Hyang sitting there too. Thankfully she didn't went on mission. I gave them a quick smile before walking towards Soo Hyang.

"You make me feel to punch you in the face!" I came direct to the point.

Everyone around us was confused at what is happening. They came by our side, circling the two of us.

"What are you talking about Jae Yi? I have no idea" She pouted but I could see one end of her lips twitching to smirk.

"Oh really... Don't act innocent Soo Hyang. Coming to a man's house when he obviously have his girlfriend over, warning his girlfriend that you will steal my man, going on secret beach dates when I'm gone. You think I'm dumb or are you dumb here?!" I raised my voice at the last sentence.

"Jae Yi calm down" Lisa said holding my forearm.

"So what if I did? It's not like you're married. And even if you were, if he didn't loved you, he would come to me eventu-" I cut her off.

A loud slap was echoed in the room while my hands started hurting. This bitch really have thick skin. She turned back to me with shock and anger in her eyes. I rolled my eyes while my jaw clenching.

"You bitch!" She hissed and colliding her fist on my cheek bone.

I stumbled back at the impact. Weak bitch. I pressed the area where she hit me with my thumb before cracking my neck.

"That's the last nerve you hit." I told her.

Just as the words left my mouth, I then spun around, kicking her in her waist making her fall on Yeonjun. She groaned.

"Jae Yi!! Soo Hyang!! Stop it!" Jisoo yelled at us.

"I think if you'll stay out of our matter it will be safe for you guys" I said in a venoms voice.

"Even you too unnie" I looked at Rose who's eyes widen.

Soo Hyang got up and came towards me. She threw her fist which I dodged and punched her face. I held her wrist, pulling her towards me and crashed my head on hers. My head was aching now but she had to taste her medicine. She wrapped her arm around my neck, choking me.

I tried to remove her hand but she was too tight. I slide my leg behind her knee and pulled her down which also caused me to fall. I flipped us in a blink of eye and sat on her waist before punching her right in the face. It felt really good you know. I've been wanting to beat the shit out of this bitch since when!

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed me away. She quickly got up as well as me but she kicked me in stomach making me stumble back. I would have managed but I accidently tripped over my leg and fell backwards. Just then I felt two arms wrapped around my shoulders.

I looked up to see Jimin... 'What is he doing here?! Shouldn't he be on his mission!?!' I screamed internally as I stood up from his grip. I gulped down the thick air which was forming because of Jimin's sudden appearance. I looked around and saw everyone just as nervous as me.

"What the hell is happening in this base!?" Jimin asked in rage.

I bite my lips in frustration. I could've ended the fight and taught that bitch a perfect lesson in 5 minutes but he had to come. Why!!

"I asked what the fuck IS HAPPENING HERE?!!!" He yelling making me flinch.

"J-Jae Yi is accusing me for stealing you" Soo Hyang spoke making look at her frowning.

"NO! I did not! It was you who were out with Jimin on bea-"

"STOP!" Jimin cut me off.

I quickly closed my mouth and looked down on the floor. My blood was boiling really bad. I don't know what I'll do if Soo Hyang speaks anything right now.

"Jae Yi I think you took jealousy too far" I heard Jimin.

My head automatically snapped towards him in shock. 

"Boss it's Soo Hyang's fault here!" Jennie sided me.

"Yes boss. We all were here and it was Soo Hya-"

"I said stop" Jimin spoke, stopping a member who I think is named Sunghoon? I don't remember.

"Jae Yi you should try to act more mature. She is my member and she has the right to be with me in fact, hang out with me" Jimin told me.

"But what I saw was not some friendly hang out. She had her eyes all over you! She even talked back to-" I was again cut off.

"Go home for now. We'll talk later." He said as my eyes widen.

"Yah Park Jimin... you're really blindly trusting your member. One day... One day you'll see this bitch's real face. Then don't come back to me saying I'm sorry" I gritted through my teeth before taking my bag which was fallen on the floor.

I looked at Jimin for one last time and walked towards the door, not before bumping into that Soo Hyang's shoulder. I scoffed as I felt really insulted right now. I know it's me who'll be betraying him and I accept everything but right now, this is not a plan but my own emotion.

I was not just jealous. She is really acting fake in front of Jimin and he can't see it. Almost everyone there saw how she is but not him. I took the lift and went to the lobby and saw Jackson there. He is really kind of best friend to me right now. I mean he's the sunshine and happy bubble so I really connected with him well.

"Hello!!" He smiled at me but I just ignored him and walked past him.

Even though it's not anything but Jimin and Soo Hyang's fault why I'm angry but I can't help it but remove it on everyone. I need to calm the anger. I need to tame the beast waking up in me. I need to fight. 

__________

I wrote a fight scene after so long. I mean it was there in the story but very early. There weren't many fights. 

In fact I'm not a professional author so I don't even write stories before drafting them 2-3 times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 10 15
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
472 45 13
Lee Y/N , cold and badass bish , a mafia , don't know anything except to kill people . Kim Taehyung, a cardiologist , charming and adorable person in...
123K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
24.1K 1.2K 27
Old relationships don't go anywhere with the arrival of a new one ! Whoever said this, that's a whole freaking lie . We all have that one person whom...