Secrets Within (Dsmp/Dream Te...

Wondersofworlds tarafından

Note: Secrets Within is a book that uses the characters of the Dream SMP but not the real people. The real pe... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

2.8K 93 181
Wondersofworlds tarafından

"Y/n,"

"Y/n..?"

"Y/N. Time to wakey wakey!"

"WAH?"
I yell out loud, scrambling out of my bed and falling onto the floor immediately.

I groaned, knowing that I fell out of bed and hit the ground just a tad bit too hard.

"hnng, who's there?" I grog out, my voice still low and groggy from getting out of bed so suddenly.

"It's me Emil! I'm here to wake you up y/n." She giggled, standing a few feet away from me beside the opened up bedroom door.

"Oh..this early already?" I asked, my eyes droopy.

"It's actually late! The festival is just about to start!" She said, grinning excitedly.

"The festival is today?" I asked, questioning.

A few days had past since being alone with Dream and besides that it's been rather calm and nice. Until now..being reluctantly woken up.

"Yes! Did you forget? You seem to forget a lot of things sometimes." She giggles again and I reply to her by chuckling back.

"I guess I did, let me get dressed then and we can head out then."

"Okay!" She said, hearing her pitter pattered footsteps on the ground slowly echo away.

Still on the floor, I get up, placing my hand on the nearby bedside table for balance.

Now somewhat standing, I walk over to the window-sill to check the time outside. It seemed to be mid-afternoon which meant that I was indeed late.

Quickly moving over to my wardrobe I opened it up, it creaking from the movement.
Searching up and down with my eyes, I spotted some decent looking clothes I could wear to the festival.

Picking out what I wanted to wear, I started pacing around in the room, back and forth.

'I've never felt conscious about what I was wearing..why now? Is it because I'm going to be in front of lots of people like at the ball? Or for a different reason..?'

Frantically shaking my head, I stumbled over to the mirror beside the wardrobe on the squared table and looked at myself. My e/c eyes and h/c hair seemed to match the clothes I had picked out. Yet still, I was nervous for no reason.

Contemplating on thinking about if I should go or not, I shook my head and exhaled, completely forgetting that Emil had been waiting for me and that I was taking the world to get ready.

Opening up my bedroom door and walking out I caught Emil's attention, her eyes brightening up just from looking at me.

"You look amazing!"

My cheeks started to flush, feeling slightly embarrassed from her compliment.

"Thank you Emil." I nodded at her, letting her know that I acknowledged her comment and smiled.

She grinned back her usual cheery grin.

"Are you ready y/n? Time for the fun to begin!" She cheered, waving her hands.

"Hell yeah I am."

                                             ~

Way more people than I expected. The festival was crowded with loads of people. From rich to common. From creatures with magic's to humans. The festival seemed to go on for acres, so many different things to look at and enjoy.

Looking around I notice that the festival is just outside the kingdom's walls so that the commons could join as well.

Laughter and little screams from children were heard all around me.
I inhaled, taking in the festival air and the sweet delicious treats that the festival had.

Emil had went to do XD knows what, probably off to do maid things so I was stuck here alone.

Deciding to walk around and explore the festival I hear one particular yell from near me.

"MOTHERFUCKER! THIS GAME IS RIGGED"

I chuckle, knowing who it was exactly and going towards the voice.

When I get there, I see Tubbo trying to calm down Tommy and Finley reassuring him it'll be okay.

I walk to them, still laughing my arse off.

"IS ME LOSING FUNNY TO YOU?" Tommy yelled at me, pouting from his loss at trying to knock down five tan cans to win a prize.

"N-no..pshh..I wasn't laughing at you." I jokingly lied to him, awkwardly moving my eyes away so I didn't have to look at him.

"Sure..sure whatever.." He grumbled, crossing his arms and still pouting.

Thinking of an idea, I tell the trio to wait where they are as I make my way to where they were playing the "rigged" game.

Once I got there, one of the carnie's explained the rules of the game which I obliged to.

The carny gave me two balls to hit the five cans and I took a couple steps back, narrowing my eyes so I could aim better.

Finally thinking that I can knock them down with my hit, I extended my arm back and threw the first ball, the wind whirling as I hit down two of the cans at the top that were above the other three cans at the bottom.

Giving myself a victory cheer in my head, I try to aim the second ball perfectly up where the rest of the remaining cans are.

Throwing the second ball I knock all three cans down. I throw up my fists into the air and give a celebratory whoop.

I thank the carny and he gives me the winning prize. It was a stuffed raccoon animal, with little patches on it. It was adorable.

Stepping aside from the game stand, I make my way back to the trio and see them sparking up a conversation with the healer from the castle tower, Ranboo.
They seem to be laughing together which makes me give a small smile.

"Tommy..I may have gotten a little something for you." I say as he looks up with wondering eyes, his pouting fit already disappeared.

"Whot is it? It better not be something gross." Tommy replies.

I bring out the stuffed raccoon animal that I won for him from behind my back and put it out for him to see.

"I got it for you. Since you said it was rigged and all..I got it first try." I winked, trying to brag just a tiny bit.

He grumbled, but happily took the trash panda, hugging it to his chest.
"Thank you y/n. No need to brag though. It was rigged!"
I giggled, accepting his thank you as I know that that was his way of saying thanks.

The five of us get into an interesting conversation about potatoes and carrots and about which ones were better. Supposedly Tommy likes carrots more than potatoes because they calm people..?

'Weird if you ask me..'

What seems like a decade we finally finish talking about our silly little argument just in time. 
A bell in the middle of the festival rings, grabbing our and the other citizen's attention.

"Welcome to the festival we have created today. This is fourth festival we have ever had. Let's make it our best one yet!" Announced Sapnap excitedly, as he was speaking out loud on a high-like wooden stage so he could get the attention of others.

The kings were dressed in a fancy attire today, most likely to present themselves to the people of their kingdom and to the other kingdoms that have brought themselves to the festival today.

Many whoops and cheers could be heard from the audience, as well as yells from the far back.

"As you all may know, we have two different kingdoms that will be presenting themselves to us. The Sootburg Kingdom could not make it this time but don't worry, I'm sure they'll come another day." Dream said, nodding his mask towards the audience of the festival.

Many clapped while some stayed quiet, waiting for one of the kings to speak again.

On the far right of the wooden-boarded stage a gold like figure emerged, standing up and walking towards the kings.

Their skin seemed to be fully covered in gold, a grey scale-like cape wrapping around them. They made it to the kings, standing proud-fully beside them. 

"Welcome the most famous warlock of all time. The great Immortal Foolish, Emperor of the GoldenGypsum Kingdom." George spoke fluently.

The people of the GoldenGypsum's Kingdom hollered for their Emperor, as well as the others and I clapped.

The warlock bowed, then exchanged handshakes to the three of the kings before heading back to where he was sitting.

"Now that you've seen the Emperor Foolish's Kingdom, it's time to introduce one of the kingdoms that we have recently allied with. Welcome the Rosealetta's Kingdom!" George spoke again, nodding towards the right side of the stage.

Out came a beautiful woman with brown hair and a beautiful light pink gown, a golden crown on top of her head. Another woman followed right after her, looking to be a princess.

"Here stands before us..Queen Niki of the Rosealetta Kingdom and Princess Hannah Rosenette. Please give them your gratitude."

Waves and rows of cheering was heard, especially me which I whooped and hollered.

I remembered the day where I said that if I ever met a queen in person that I would be very honored. I finally did. She's beautiful as well. Looks very independent.

The Queen smiled and waved to the crowd before bowing and turning her head away as she headed back to her seat, the princess smiling as she followed right after her.

After a few more introductions later they let us go to do some more of the festival's activities.

I gathered up with the group, Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Finley, and I as we walked around the festival's grounds.

We strolled around the different stands of food and games, some of us stopping to get a bite or play a game or two.

Sitting at a table, Tubbo and Tommy ate ham on a stick while Ranboo and Finley talked, having their own small conversation.

Sitting down, I looked around from where I was, looking at the different kinds of people.
Skimming over them, I thought that my eyes tricked me at first.

'Is that really them..?'

Shock must of spread across my face because the group looked puzzled from looking at me.

"Y/n..what's wrong?" Finley asked, themself wondering why I'm so shocked all of a sudden.

"IT'S THEM!" I yell out loud, gaining some un-needed attention.

"Who?" Tubbo asked me.

Before he could get a reply I practically jumped out of my chair running towards the two similar faces.

"KARL! ALEX!" I yelled, a huge ass smile on my face.

The two of them turned around, wondering who screamed their names.

Seeing Karl suddenly light up with happiness and Alex laughing I could tell they knew who it was.

I ran up to them and wrapped my hands around the both of them, wrapping them up in a bear hug.

They both blushed, Karl almost stuttering out his words.

I could feel turned heads and stares in my direction. I automatically felt embarrassed but I tried brushing it off, just happy to be able to see Karl and Alex after so long.

"I missed you guys! It seems like it's been forever!" I said, happily.

"It basically has m'lady!" Karl exclaimed, wrapping me back in a warm hug with Alex squished in the hug beside us.

"Still as beautiful as ever hermosa." Alex said, his words slightly murmured from being still squished from us.

Karl and I both parted from the hug, finally giving Alex some air.

"Are you guys here for the festival or because you made some more delicious goods?" I chuckled.

"Both!" Karl and Alex said in unison.

We laughed and talked for a bit before Karl had to go talk to someone real quick. He gave us a wave before he headed off and promised us he'd be back in a bit.

Now it was just Alex and I alone, walking around some more.

"What do you want to do now y/n? We could gamble at a game stand?" He jokingly suggested as he laughed.

"Please..I couldn't gamble even if my life depended on it." I laughed back, earning more laughter from him.

It was nice, getting to know Alex more. Turns out that we had a lot more in common than I originally thought.

Standing next to a small dunking booth stand, Alex and I decided to play it.

Alex went first, aiming directly for the target and dunking the man into the water, as it splashed a bit on me.

"Bullseye!" Alex whooped, followed by me clapping.

After the man from the dunking booth got dry and clean it was my turn to try.

Turning to where the target was and aiming for it I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder.

I turned around, seeing that Alex was the one that tapped me.
"Yeah..what's up?" I questioned, wondering why he interrupted.

"Look who's staring at you." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked at me.

I looked over behind Alex, seeing George, Dream, and Sapnap. The three of them were intently looking at me as if observing me with narrowed eyes.

"Why are they staring at me like that..?" I questioned, totally forgetting about the game now.

"Isn't it obvious?" Alex replied back, putting his hands into his pant pockets.

"No?" I questioned by raising my brows at him.

"They're jealous." He simply said.

'Jealous..?'

"Jealous of what? They aren't jealous." I tsk'd.

"Of course they are. Look, let me show you." He said and quickly grabbed my hand, leading me slightly towards them but then stopping.

"What're you doing Alex?"

He bent down on one knee and put out my hand in front of him.
My cheeks flushed instantly, and I could tell we gained many more eyes on us.

He bent down more and kissed my hand softly, it feeling like little waves of sparks.

I felt like I was about to pass out at that moment. I huffed and looked away, my cheeks heating up even more as I heard him chuckle.

"See? Look at them now." He gestured towards the three.

I turned my head to where they were seeing them both staring at me and Alex.

I couldn't tell what Dream's face expression was but I could tell he was slightly annoyed by this, his arms crossed.
Sapnap looked like he was pouting but looked jealous..?
George..his eye was twitching.
They were all annoyed? Why? Because Alex kissed my hand?

"That's just a coincidence Alex! They must be annoyed at something else. No way are they jealous.." I said, trying to tell Alex that that possibly couldn't be the case.

He just shook his head and sighed. "Whatever makes you fall asleep y/n, whatever makes you fall asleep."

                                          ~

Few hours have passed by and I was beginning to grow tired. Quite a bit of people have left but still lots were here. The sun hadn't set yet, but was looking like it was about to.

I introduced Alex and Karl to my group of friends, and they surprisingly got together well. Tommy and Alex were laughing while Ranboo, Finley, and Tubbo were talking to Emil just a little farther away.

I was standing alone, as Karl was talking to Sapnap just a bit away from me.
I looked around for George and Dream, spotting them talking to the Emperor.

Spacing out, I suddenly hear a high pitched shrill sound, like a woman screaming at something.

"WATCH OUT Y/N!" Karl yelled at me, and I blanked out of my thoughts, turning my head upwards.

"Huh-"

I felt a sudden pull at my waist, feeling one strong arm wrap around me and the other holding my head before hitting the ground, the quick impact hard.

I widened my eyes, hearing a loud explosion from behind me, gasps and screams seeming to echo around me.

"hnggh" I groaned, feeling the impact from other, my arm starting to throb.

"Are you okay m'lady?!" Karl exclaimed, worry all over his face and small tears pricking his eyes.

"What happened?" I said, pain throbbing from my arm.

The rest of the group hurried over, bombarding me with questions about what happened and if I was okay or injured. 

Karl slowly helped me up, letting go of my head but still holding my waist tightly, his body pushed up against mine.

My head was starting to throb and what felt like more pain surrounded me.

"Everyone step aside." A low voice said, me assuming it was Dream's as I couldn't get a clear vision of who it was.

The group and many others who witnessed what happened stepped aside, giving me room.

"Karl it's okay, she'll be okay." George reassured Karl.

Karl nodded, slowly taking his arm away from my waist that was holding me up.

Bringing my head up slightly I see the blurry figures of Sapnap, Dream, and George.

I try walking towards them but end up stumbling to the floor, my eyes slowly shutting as my body puts itself into a slumber.

"M'lady!"

                                         ~

Sapnap's POV:

Standing next to Dream and George I poked and joked around at George for fun, Dream ignoring my antics.

I grumbled, sighing.
"Why won't you guys just have fun at this festival today? What're you guys caught up in?" I question, getting annoyed that they weren't paying attention to me.

"sApnAp. Look." George said, twisting my name and pointing into the direction where a festival dunking booth game laid.

"whAt gEorGe?" I twisted his name back at him and he rolled his eyes which got a laugh out of me.

Finishing my goal of annoying George I looked in the direction that he and Dream were looking at.

I understood why now..

Y/n was there. As well as Alex. They were laughing together and looked to be having fun. It was nice seeing that she could laugh with others and was having a good time.

But it just felt like I wanted to be in Alex's place. So did Dream and George.

Getting slightly jealous, I turned around and pouted, showing a slight frown on my face.

I looked over to see Dream crossing his arms and George's eye twitching.

Not going to lie we were all pretty jealous of Alex. For reasons of our own.

We stood and stared at them with our eyes narrowed until Dream walked off, George and I soon after following after him.

                                         ~

The festival was going to be finishing soon and overall we all thought it's been wonderful. Meeting the Emperor and the Queen was amazing. We talked about our alliances together and more important topics.

I now stood next to Karl, Dream and George talking to the Emperor about our future plans.

Seeing a sudden woman dash out of the way of somebody, screaming and gasping started to occur.

My eyes shot up to where the commotion was, seeing an arrow fly by me, straight towards y/n.

Before I could yell out to her Karl did and grabbed her just enough in time.

My eyes followed the arrow as it then exploded, creating a decently large blast.

I had to shield my eyes, the smoke starting to cover over the sky.

A crowd hovered over Karl and y/n, bugging them with question after question.

Dream, George, and I made way for us by telling the people to move out of the way, saying it was okay and everyone was going to be alright.

Turning my head towards y/n, I spotted a severe wound on her arm, blood splatters across the ground.

My face was covered with slight horror, my eyes showing worry.

Overhearing George saying something to Karl, he slowly let go of y/n and she stumbled forward, barely being able to keep herself up and balanced.

I immediately outstretched my arms forward and caught her just in time before she hit the ground.

"M'lady!" Cried out Karl.

"We need to give her to Ranboo now Dream." I said sternly, knowing that Ranboo was the kingdom's healer and he was the best we had.

Dream nodded, and I picked up y/n in bridal style, her head against my chest as I started walking with Dream and George to where Ranboo was.

"W-wait!" A small voice yelped from behind us.

We all turned around to see a tall half demon swishing his tail quickly and a person with a couple diamond-like scales across his skin standing next to the half demon.

I quirked an eyebrow at them, wanting them to explain why they stopped us.

"We think we somewhat saw who shot the arrow!" The half demon exclaimed as his friend next to him nodded.

"Who?" Dream was the one that asked this time.

"It looked to be like a man with brown hair, and he looked to be targeted that girl you're holding." The blue-scaled like human said, pointing to y/n that I was holding close to my chest.

"Thank you for the information. We must get going now to make sure she's okay." Dream said, and I nodded to them as they headed off.

I looked down to y/n, seeing her asleep in her deep slumber. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering why someone wanted to target her...and with so many people as witnesses at that..

                                           ♥

A/N ~ Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter^^
Also Gypsum is a rare type of sand! Hope that makes sense because in the smp Foolish had an empire of sand basically.
Carny/Carnie: A person who works in a carnival or a amusement show.
wc: 3,571

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
16.2K 460 53
Art by Riartz_ on Twitter This is my first book!!! So it's not the best This is set after Dream has been put in prison. Everyone has their secrets, s...
62.8K 2.4K 10
(BOOK TWO OF THE SALVATION SERIES, SEQUEL TO "into fire") (COMPLETE) after dream and george find the necessary equipment and construct their makeshi...
23.1K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...