Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

Curious

470 16 2
By TheCuteVillain

Hi there! The analyzes is just something extra. If you compare it to the original chapter, it is different! With that said, Author out.

--------------------------------

Analyzes part 2:

--

Subject 501

Experiment phase: 5

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Real Name: Izuku Midoriya

Gender: Male

Age: 7 15

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

IQ: 163

Official status: deceased. Alive

Quirks before experiments: None

Quirks after experiments: 3+

Quirk Explanation:

- Darkness:

Dark energy is stored inside him. He can release it. By making balls of darkness in his hands, he can fire them at enemies. When darkness hit something, it will pierce through it. He also can cover himself with it, using it as armor. Or by using it on objects, he can fight with it like a enhanced sword or using something as shield. Using this, his skin becomes coal black and his eyes are glowing.

o Drawback:

When he uses it, he don't feel any emotions except anger or pain. Making him a killing machine.

- Life force:

Life force is a power to give or take energy to or from a body. By giving energy, he can heal people. He needs to touch them for using it. By taking energy, he can steal someone's life force. Meaning he can age someone in seconds and kill them eventually. Also, by taking life force it feeds his darkness, so he gets stronger. Using Life force, his hands are glowing green.

o Drawback:

Life force plays on his own energy. Healing someone makes him weaker. Killing someone with it makes him stronger. But to much of both get him into a coma.

- All for One Experiment

This version of All for One is an experiment. The quirk makes it possible to take other quirks and store them. Or giving quirks to others. But the difference between his and the original quirk, he can only store a certain amount (20). This is just like Subject Nine. But this is version doesn't need cell activation, because he can use his life force and darkness to contain the quirk. Using this quirk, black and green tendrils are coming out of his hands.

o Drawback:

It takes a lot of energy and has a heavy toll on his body. But can be neutralized by life force.

Mutations: None

Memories: So far no signs of his past. Stays the same after the mind reset.

Extra information

Mother: Inko Midoriya

Father:  Hisashi Shigaraki (All For One)

Siblings: none

Hobbies in his past: analyzing heroes and quirks

Friends: Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Class 1-A

---

It was a couple of days after all the chaos with Overhaul. Shigaraki had secured the drugs and Izuku was satisfied with the result of his new power. He had told All for One about the test and he was satisfied too. The Overhaul mission was all over the news. It was to be said that the Yakuza was working together with the League of Villains. Izuku was on the news too. It was now made to the public that he had been to UA and that after he was taken hostage the League had taken him back. Eraserhead did an interview about the boy. The news anchors had said it was a very special thing for the man to do. The last message was  a plea to Izuku to return home and to try survive if he still was out there. Izuku however, didn't remember this man. He looked to Shigaraki who was nervously scratching his neck.

"What does he mean by that?" Izuku asked the handyman.

"Nothing at all. Just ignore those rotten heroes" Was the response he got.

"Sure. If you say so" Izuku answered. He was a little annoyed with that answer. Shigaraki knew something, and he didn't want to tell. Why not? What was the worst thing that could happen?! With that, Izuku left the room and went outside. He had pulled up a hoodie with a big hood, that made his face fall in the shadows when put on. He also put on a mask that covers the underhalf of his face.  It was late in the evening so when he wasn't in a bright lighted area, nobody could see who he was.

Izuku walked to a park. He was still confused with what he had heard on the news. He was the son of the number 1 villain and was a villain himself, why would a pro hero treat him like he was somebody they knew. Why did they say that he went to UA? He only was there before and with the USJ attack and after that not anymore. It gave him a weird feeling. Especially since he never had met that guy, or has he? It was all one cloudy space, his mind. Sensei told him bits and pieces about what had happened. How long he was out and that he needed his body 'clean' to survive. But still it felt like there was something missing.

Izuku was lying in the grass, watching the stars. Now and then, people were walking by, but they didn't even notice him. Sometimes he looked up to see who was walking by. Most of the people walking were couples who were enjoying the park. Then he noticed a couple. The guy had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt kinda thing in it and the girl had purple short hair. They were walking by and Izuku could hear their conversation.

"It feels so good to finally be away from the class and dorms for this one evening. Just you, me and this beautiful park under the stars"

"Yeah your right. Ever since the training camp and Kamino ward, everyone is on edge. And now Uraraka and some others had seen him, the search for him is fully going again. Everyone wants him to come back, to come home"

"Poor Izuku, he probably don't even know that he is being used. It's just like he is just a tool for them. Ochaco still isn't over the fact that he has just vanished. She really misses him, that crush of hers for him"

"And have you seen Bakugo?? I knew he was a caring person deep inside, but with Izuku he was like a whole other person. And now he is always just pissed, ready to explode. Still searching everywhere in his time off And if he isn't searching, he is training to beat up the people and take Izuku back from them"

This made Izuku sit up in the grass. What do they mean? How do they know him? He never had seen them before. Sensei had told what happened in Kamino ward while he was out, but he never heard something about a training camp. And why are they searching for him in the first place? And to have him to come back? Where does he need to come back to? Why do people care about a villain like him?

Izuku got curious and decided to follow the couple. To play it save, he hopped from tree to tree, listening to their conversation.

Jiro and Kaminari were in a conversation, talking about all sorts of things. The two of them went on a date together and after eating in a restaurant, they went to take a walk in the park. It was quiet in the park. Most of the people who were walking around  or hanging out earlier were already gone, back to their homes. Probably because this sorts of places attracts villains and homeless people at night. But Kaminari didn't care for that. He even had taken some leftovers from the restaurant and had given it to a homeless guy, who was very happy with it. 'He really is a hero' Jiro thought. When they came to the topic of their missing classmate and new found friend, Jiro got the feeling they were being watched. Or to say it better, being overheard. Jiro acted like the tie of her shoe had loosened and went to the ground, plugging her earphonejack in the ground to hear if someone was near them. She then whispered to Kaminari that there was someone up in the tree. They walked a little further to raise no suspicion. And out of nowhere, she rushed towards the tree. But when she was up in it, nobody was there. Jiro thought it was a little suspicous, but Kaminari said that it probably was a squirrel. After that, the couple walked further, slowly going back towards UA and the dorms.

Izuku dodged a bullet there. He had seen how the two were acting after the girl went down to the ground and decided to be as careful as possible. And just as he decided to back off for now, the girl went towards the place he was sitting previously. But the boy was still curious, and absolutely didn't want to go back to where the League was in hiding. There was one solution for this, he followed them to where they were going, to the dorms of UA. But there was a problem, the security was way to advanced to not be detected. If Izuku only could get a transform quirk or invisibility. That's when he got an idea. He was going to use his darkness to make him like a shadow, and use overhaul to rip apart a part of the big wall of UA and repair it in an instant. Nobody would suspect a thing.

The two hero course students were walking trough the big gates and walking their way towards the dorms. There were still multiple students and some teachers outside. Who wouldn't be in weather like this. Izuku got really excited. This was just a big game of hide and seek. The only thing was, getting caught is jail or worse. With that, he went in according to his plan. What he didn't know was, that he just could walk in in the front gate and the alarm didn't go off. But there were two people who got noticed by Izuku entering the school property. Those people were Nezu and Aizawa.

Aizawa was walking outside on the school campus.With him being an underground hero who mostly works at night, making him a total insomniac. Aizawa didn't get himself to sleep until 5AM, so now he was clearly awake and in his prime of focus. He didn't even question it when the little button in his pocket began to light up. Izuku was on the schoolcampus? Wait, IZUKU IS HERE?! Sadly enough they didn't have any live location on where the boy was, and he wouldn't make a search party for the boy. They had it made to pinpoint the location of where Izuku has entered the property. Aizawa decided to search the boy by himself. He put out his phone and began to call Nezu.

"Hello Aizawa"

"Nezu, Izu-"

"I know he is here, the button on my desk had just began to light up. Should I assemble a searching party?"

"No. I will search him myself. I am his caretaker, his father, so I will find him"

"As you wish. But call if you need help"

"I will. Bye Nezu"

With that Aizawa hung up the phone. He walked towards the area where Izuku had entered the territory. That location they had at least. 'why would he be here?' Aizawa thought. 'Maybe he has seen my message and somehow made it back'.

Izuku walked trough the most dark places to avoid being spotted. He was just resting a little on the shadow side of a tree when a man walked passed him. Izuku couldn't see the man clearly but his contrast was that of a man with long, dark hair. He had something around his neck. The man was looking towards his area and Izuku hid himself in the hope the man didn't see him. It looked like the man was searching for something. Or someone... Was he being spotted? Was there a secret alarm that went off?

Aizawa thought he had seen a boy behind one of the trees in the forest area. It was close to the location. But looking a second time, it was only a rabbit hopping around. He then walked away and continued his search.

When the man was gone, Izuku continued his journey. He didn't even know why he was here anymore. It was like his unconscious mind just went him to go to enemy territory. And now he was here, it all felt.. familiar. Like he has been here before. But Izuku knew he only went to the USJ. After that, he was in a coma for months.

He walked trough the forest when he heard someone.. crying? Izuku went to take a look and he saw a girl sitting on a branch. The girl had what looked like brown hair. She had a big hoodie on what looked like a really cool hoodie to him, but totally not her style. It was more Izuku his style. The girl was looking towards the ground and Izuku could see the tears falling towards the ground. He really wanted to comfort her. Wait, why was he thinking that?????? And this feeling he was getting. It was like he knew her. It was like he liked her. But he had no idea who this girl was.

Then the girl moved up her head. And Izuku was staring right into her big brown eyes. And she was staring directly in to his. The girl gasped heavily and almost jumped at realizing someone was there. Izuku hastily ducked away, out of her eyesight. He sat in a bush and was as quiet as he could be. When some time had passed he stood up again. Only for his eyes to be met with big brown round eyes, still red of tears.

"Who is there? Show yourself!" the girl asked.

Izuku stood back up. He was once again looking in her eyes. In the motion, his hood fall off, showing his green hair in the dark. 

"I-zuku? Is that you? Are you real this time?"

Izuku didn't know what to say. The girl probably had seen the double twice had made at the raiding mission a couple of days ago.

"y-yes i-I a-am. Wh-y d-do y-you a-ask? " He began to stutter. He never stuttered. Why would he stutter now.

The girl was slowly walking towards him. Izuku expected the worst and was preparing to or attack or run away. But instead the girl went in for a hug. Izuku was confused at first but pushed her away quickly.

"Who the hell are you. I am a villain and you are going in for a hug????! Is this your way of capturing me?!" 

"Izuku. What are you saying? Don't you remember me? Don't you remember the rest of your class?Don't you remember Aizawa? Don't you know what happened?"

"YES I DO! I attacked you and your class at USJ and went in a coma because I was almost killed. Sensei cared for me and made me stronger" Izuku got angry. Who do she think she is.

"That's not true! The heroes saved you! Shigaraki left you for dead! You went to class 1-A and you had friends here! You learned to talk again here! You had people who loved you here!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GIRL! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"

"I DO KNOW YOU IZUKU. AND YOU MEAN MORE TO ME THAN YOU THINK"

The two went on full on shouting to each other. And this was heard by a third person wandering around the forest. The person quickly came towards the noise, and when he arrived his eyes got wide and a smile appeared on his face.

"Izuku?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.3K 30
Izuku Midoriya was kidnapped two years ago by Kai Chisaki and Hari Kurono solely for his quirk. The quirk erases quirk genes through the use of blood...
30.1K 2K 78
A Love story with twists and turns. Seokjin has a dream to have a simple life and simple family like he watched in anime when he was a child, however...
99.7K 3.4K 24
Shouta Aizawa had no certain plans for the future. Go through his hero career and probably get the rest he needs then just stay as a teacher until he...
65K 2.2K 15
This is a My Hero Academia story with Vigilante Deku. Izuku or Raven as he's know by the media is a top notch vigilante that has been working for alm...