His Rival

By TalesofTG

Sometimes love is like just hurt and pain. Rose always comes with thorns. Maybe, I was fated to get thorns? B... More

Characters
Ch - 1. Running away
Ch - 2. What did I do!
Ch - 3. Meeting
Ch - 4. Excujhe me?!
Ch - 5. New House
Ch - 6. Shopping
Ch - 7. Shopping Pt.2
Ch - 8. Cozy holiday
Ch - 9. Lullaby
Ch - 10. Base Visit
Ch - 11. First Fight
Ch - 12. Nightmares
Ch - 13. Hack Crack?
Ch - 14. Hacking Center
Ch - 15. Call Ambulance, but not for me!
Ch - 16. First Mission
Author's Note
Ch - 17. After Mission
Ch - 18. New Phone
Ch - 19. My Promotion
Ch - 20. First aid
Ch - 21. He is the one
Ch - 22. Our first kiss
Ch - 23. Breaking into Company
Ch - 24. Morning breakfast
Ch - 25. Park Jimin
Ch - 26. Hoodie guy
Ch - 27. First meet
Ch - 28. Birthday Party
Ch - 29. Long lost sisters
Ch - 30. My first Date
Ch - 31. The dress
Ch - 32. Gift hunt
Ch - 33. His mom's birthday
Ch - 34. Warning
Ch - 35. Beach
Ch - 36. FlashBack
Ch - 37. Day with members
Ch - 38. Date Pt.1
Ch - 39. Date Pt.2
Ch - 41. Misunderstandings
Ch - 42. Nightmare
Ch - 43. Sudden Burst in
Ch - 44. A step further
Ch - 45. Shock
Ch - 46. Black out
Ch - 47. Mood swing
Ch - 48. It's my birthday!!
Ch - 49. Base Visit
Ch - 50. Temporary leader
Ch - 51. Day out
Ch - 52. Beach Date?
Ch - 53. The Trauma
Ch - 54. Bitch
Ch - 55. The confusion
Ch - 56. Apologize...
Ch - 57. The orphanage
Ch - 58. Phone call
Ch - 59. Pain
Ch - 60. Betraying him
Ch - 61. She woke up
Ch - 62. Moon Lovers
Ch - 63. Please Understand my pain
Ch - 64. Forgive me
Ch - 65. If happy ever after did exist... [END]
Epilogue

Ch - 40. Attack?

80 7 1
By TalesofTG

Next day

I woke up with the sunrays hitting my face making me smile.

"So warm and beautiful." I mumbled as I got up.

I had that lovesick smile on my face. I removed the covers and set the neatly. I took some bright colored clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done with bathing, I got into the clothes and walked towards the body mirror. I looked beautiful as usual.

I liked the vibe I was giving right now. Happy and shining. I walked to the dressing table and brushed my hair and applied peach lipstick and some blush and took my bag before walking downstairs. I opened the fridge to see what all I can make for today's breakfast.

There were only some stuff so I decided to make sandwich with cheese. Once I was done cooking, I took the plate and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Moon lovers telecasting on the screen. Why this drama? It's too emotional and does not have a fucking 2nd season.

The love story of Wang Wook and Hae Soo had just started. Thank god it's not the end otherwise I would've ruined my mood. There goes the footstep. They really look so cute together. The way she is stepping right now his foot prints. Wang Wook looked back and saw her following his footprints which made him smile.

"Look at the pure love they've got!!" I fangirled.

"Yes! He held her hand~ woo my poor heart!" I yelled like a crazy person.

After some time I was done with eating so I placed the plate in the sink and took my handbag and phone and walked out of my house. I took the cab and went to the base. That Bum said today we will have a special meeting. So I needed to be there.

I started listening to the radio in the cab. Illusion by Ateez was playing. Perfect vibe to vibe. I am now acting dramatic for no reason. I reached the base.

"Have a good day ajuhssi" I bowed to him and closed the door before turning around.

I started walking inside. I was greeted by a new group of members. I went to the conference room and saw everyone except Bum. I sat beside Sehun.

"Good morning Sehun-ah!" I beamed at him.

"Someone looks in a bright mood!" He chuckled as my smile never left.

"Yes I am. You'll should also be." I winked at him.

"That's your job Ms. Sunshine of Snitch's."

He winked back as we both burst into laugh. Just then the door opened and Bum entered in. Everyone stood up and bowed at him as he just nodded. He sat down on the chair and faced us. We all sat down and gave our attention to him.

"This was a surprise meeting for everyone. I just wanted to inform that we should start attacking Riot Started slowly from now on." He said as I froze.

What? Attack? It hasn't even been a day since we both confessed and he is talking about attacking them?

"As we all know, Y/n aka Ha Jae Yi for them, is trying to get as much information as she could, we will attack one member at a time. We will see for a perfect opportunity when any member is seen outside, and kill that person" he explained to us.

"But the problem is, we don't know many members and we can't kill the main members. They have to see the grand final by themselves. Remaining rookies or new members are still unknown so Y/n, you will follow Jimin whenever he gets suspicious and act like you didn't knew he is mafia. You have a month to work out this mission. Do it as soon as possible and you shall be reward." He told me.

"Y-Yes boss" I nodded in agreement.

He then started talking about other missions which were about getting some money and drug. We have to attack a gang on Wednesday. We still have 3 days for that. Boss decided to give us Sunday which is tomorrow as off day. So Monday and Tuesday, we have practice with our everything.

"I stop the meeting here for today." He said and stood up.

"You'll can go and practice for the mission or do your tasks." He informed us and started walking towards the door.

I took my bag and walked to the fight ring along with EXO.

"Y/n, what is your plan? I mean how will you follow this task out?" Chanyeol asked me. I looked at others while Sehun was having a battle with Taeyong.

"I don't know" I sighed.

"Whenever we meet, 2 out 3 times, he runs out saying there's something urgent so maybe I'll follow him and see what happens next. Even if I get caught by his gang, he won't let anything happen to me" I explained it to them.

"That's good then. You should start working on this as soon as possible" Baekhyun told me.

"After this upcoming mission." I informed them.

"But you have to be extremely careful. Even though he is friendly, you never know him fully. He is also a mafia" Suho warned me.

"I know dad!" I smiled at him as others laughed.

"Best of luck with the mission Kim Y/n, aka Ha Jae Yi!" D.O stated.

"Y/n, come in the ring!" Sehun shouted as I waved at other.

I removed my white jacket and head to the ring. We both had 2 fights before I changed my partner to Taeyong. It was around 6-7 in the evening and I was tired from the practice. My eyes hurt from using so much computer. Jungwoo told me that I should also get some information from Jimin's laptop if I get a chance.

He gave me a USB which could be attached to my phone cover. I thanked him and then exit the base because I was done for the day. I decided to go buy groceries, I was almost out of them. I went to the supermarket on the way. There wasn't much crowd inside because it's time to cook dinner.

I was also hungry and I can go with my ramen but if I don't buy grocery now, I will keep pushing it further till I have nothing to eat. I took a basket and started taking the things I needed. I went to the cornflake section. I needed to buy the strawberry one. It's my favorite. I looked for it.

I found it right on the top shelf but me being 5.4, couldn't reach the top. Ugh I need held. And I'm wearing body fit top so I can't just too high. I tip toes one last time and reached out my hand to the box but couldn't get a hold of it. Just then, a shadow fell over my figure and a hand grabbed the box of cornflakes.

I turned around to meet up with a man's chest. My eyes widen as my nostrils were filled with vanilla scent. Shit that's so good! Maybe I should but one for myself or Jimin. Yes, he will love this scent. I looked up and saw a handsome guy looking down at me.

Ugh short people problem. I felt a bit uncomfortable by his stares so I cleared my throat to signal him. He seem to realize it and took a few step back. He held the box of cornflakes to me. I took and smiled at him.

"Thank you for helping me." I said, while keeping the box in the basket.

"You're welcome." He smiled at me.

I bowed at him and turned around to check my things out. Okay I have to admit, he is really handsome but Jimin looks more handsome than him.

That guy had his hair gelled and had a cute smile. But that smile felt a bit familiar. Why am I thinking this way? It's like, I've seen him somewhere. I shook the thoughts and walked to the counter. After paying for my stuff, I took the bags in both my hands and head towards exit.

I still need to make dinner. I stopped for a second after realizing that the door needs to be pushed and my hands are full. I sighed before pushing the door with my shoulder but it was just half way open. A pair of arms held my shoulder and pulled me back. I looked at the person and saw it was the same guy from earlier.

"Let me help you" he said and opened the door for me.

"Thank you once again" I bowed to him and walked through the door.

Now I'm getting a bit suspicious of that guy. Is he familiar because he is some criminal showed on TV? What the hell!? Why is he so familiar?

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called out.

Okay he might also not be a criminal because none of them know my name. I stopped in my steps and slowly turned around to face him. He started walking towards me with a smile on his face. Why the fuck is smiling?

"W-Who are you?" I stuttered.

"Wah you really don't recognize me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Of course because if I did, I wouldn't be thinking of you as some criminal showed on the TV" I glared at him.

"You're still the same!" he said while laughing.

I frowned at his statement. He knew me from before? How?

"Anyways, I'm Song Kang" he told me as my mouth went open.

"Song Kang? THAT SONG KANG?!" I yelled in shock. 

__________

Did you'll watched 'Nevertheless'? I was crying in the last episode! It ended so perfectly that I couldn't ask for anything more. AND AND!!! The house showed at the ending, it was the house from What's wrong with secretary Kim!! I was shook!!!

But Jae Eon was really toxic in the drama and Song Kang himself hated the character. But overall, it was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 45 13
Lee Y/N , cold and badass bish , a mafia , don't know anything except to kill people . Kim Taehyung, a cardiologist , charming and adorable person in...
24.7K 1.3K 27
Old relationships don't go anywhere with the arrival of a new one ! Whoever said this, that's a whole freaking lie . We all have that one person whom...
376K 28.2K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
24.4K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...