Hazbin Hotel Hells First Huma...

By MrWriter97

18+ SJ was the most feard and dangerous man in the world. When he was alive in the Human world he had built h... More

Chapter 1 the Origin's and end of SJ
Chapter 2 Welcome to Hell
Chapter 3 News
Chapter 4 Welcome to the Happy Hotel
Chapter 5 Meet the Gang
SJ APPERANCE And BIO
Chapter 7 New Look and They Zing
Chapter 8 The Dream or memory
Chapter 9 the Mall
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Side story: Outfit swap 1 Hazbin Gang
Chapter 10 Fixing up the hotel
Chapter 11 Sin's of the Past
Chapter 12 Confessions
Chapter 13 Confession part 2
Chapter 14 Confession ( final part)
Story Idea: SJ has a familiar
One More familiar
Old armour gone. meet new armour
Chapter 15 Meet the Parents
Ch 16 SJ Family
Charlie new look
SJ I-M-P GEAR
CH 17 Death Arena Part 1 the Angel
CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast
πŸ’žCh 19 one hell of a night πŸ’ž
Ch 20 Training part 1
here's something Cool
The greatest hell/ Rythem game in the world
Ch 21 training part 2
SJ DEMON FORM'S
Ch 22 The Familiars
Ch 23 The thug, the hooker and the pimp
Ch 24 The thug, the hooker and the pimp pt2
Ch 25 Oh Dear God No...😱😱
shout out to a reader
Ch 26 No evidence
Ch 27 There was one more?
28 The truth comes out
Ch 29 Helping Nifty
GTA SJ
Ch 30 a Prank too Far
CH 31 Vacation
How and why to add him
Ch 32 At the Beach
Ch 33 the News channel part 1
Ch 34 the News channel Part 2
Ch 35 Cherri Bomb
Ch 36 Great Pain
Ch 37 Great Pain Pt 2
Ch 38 If you want Peace? Prepare for War
Ch 39 If you want Peace? Prepare for War Pt 2
Ch 40 Last Blood Part 1

Chapter 6 Meet the Gang part 2

2.8K 72 17
By MrWriter97

Charlie: Wait Seriously??

Alastor: Yes Absolutely Seriously my dear. Toy see for the last several Decades i have felt empty and Board of this same old Routine of mine ( he leans himself on Vaggie's head and she gets annoyed by this) And i want to experience a new form of entertainment some that i haven't seen in a long long time. ( he shoves vaggie to the side) somethings spectacular.

Charlie: So ...Is getting into a fight with a Reporter Count as Spectacular Entertainment

SJ : Umm If I may speak for a Moment . Honestly to me it was super cool. I mean seriously girl you have some real bad ass moves. Im Impressed 

Charlie Looks away for a second as she brushed her hair and she had a small blush on her face

Alastor: He's Rights my dear watching someone beat the living hell out of someone is the greatest form of entertainment. REALITY. True passion after all the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment

Charlie: So then do you think is it possible to redeem The demons here in hell?

Alastor: PFFTT HA HA HA HA HA Of course not thats Wacky nonsense my dear

Charlie then make a look of hopes and dreams shattered to dust

SJ : Dude seriously do you have to be such a Douchbag ( he then walks over to the couch to sit down with the others. He looks over and sees Angel dust Taps his hand on a empty seat next to him Inviting SJ to sit next to him and gives him a wink...SJ just makes grossed out look and  sits next to Vaggie as he wants no where to be near that spider or he will sure as hell try to rape his ass)

Alastor: Im sorry my dear Boy but i just cant help it i find it super funny as hell Ha ha ha ha...Sigh Redemption Oh the non Existing Humanity... No No No i don think its possible to redeem such low worthless scums of the earth such as these ( points at Vaggie angel dust and SJ and they all just give him the bird) No my dear the chance they had to be good was the life they lived and the punishment is this ( he points to the Ceiling referring to the world of hell) there is no way to undo what has been done.

Charlie: But then why do you wanna help me fulfill my dream if you don't believe its possible.

Alastor: Consider it as my payment for watching the entertainment here in this Hotel. I want to watch the Scum of the world of hell Try to climb the stairway to Redemption ( his Voice turns Evil) Only to watch them Tumble down as they break there bones and the hard ground of the bottom of Failure.

Charlie:....Riiiigth.

While he keeps om talking to her about what he can off and why he wants to offer his help SJ Looks over as he heard Angel Dust speaks up.

( A/N : Too lazy to write this so just watch the video above)

She explained to him that Alastor is A very powerful and feared Demon lord here in hell and that he has Toppled down very powerful Demons And that he Raised to the Highest ranks in hell. Witch Made SJ feel...Impressed by this. In a way Alastor is Kind of like him. He started out with nothing and then he made his way to the top as the most feared man in the world.

Angel: I don't know. He looks like a strawberry pimp to me.

Vaggie: well i don't trust him one Bit.

Angel: To be fair do you Trust anyone, Any man or Men at all.

Vaggie: The only person i trust now is Charlie and SJ...And yes i know he just got here But at least he wants to become someone better unlike you ( she then looks at SJ ) Do you trust him ?

SJ : Honestly?...No But hes the only lead i will be able to get about my parents.

Vaggie: wait...you're adopted?...you think your parents were here?

SJ: Yes...you see i was left in front of an Orphanage when i was little. i never met my parents so i don't know who they are or what they even look like. But i think they were in someway connected to hell maybe they were Cultist or something ...I just need to know.

Vaggie: Well i hope you do get some Answer's ...excuse me ( she tne gets up and walks over to Charlie.)

Angel: Sorry to hear that...Hey tell you what ( moves closer and speaks in a sexy voice) How about i give you a freebie tonight ...you know to put a smile on your face.

SJ: ( death glare) i have a better idea How about you never say that to me Again and stay as far away from me as possible or i kill your ass.

Angel: Sooner or later you will give in stud...its only a matter of time

Vaggie: Charlie Can i please talk to you for a minute.

Charlie and Vaggie walk over to the other side as Vaggie started to talk to her in a bit of a worried manner.

Vaggie: Charlie I don't think this is a good Idea. The Radio Demon is probably trying to Hurt us in some way or worst he might...do something to us....he can't be trusted. He's evil.

Charlie: sigh...I know that Vaggie. I mean he probably doesn't want to change his ways but the whole idea of this hotel is to welcome sinner's here so that we can try and change them. I can't just turn my back when he is offering to help us. It goes against everything I stand for...and SJ. A Human here in hell he knows Alastor maybe he can keep him in line should things go bad.

Vaggie: ...ok...but Charlie please don't make any deal's with him.

Charlie: don't worry I learned one thing from my dad ( she imataits her dad's voice) " You don't take shit from other Demons"

She the walks over to Alastor and SJ watched from a far as he wasn't sure if he can trust Alastor not to do anything bad to her.

Charlie: So Al.. your sketchy as fuck and your clearly see that what I want to do is a joke. But I dint see it as that. I believe that every one deserves a chance to better themselves and I shall accept your offer of help. As long as there is no Voodoo trickster spells or shinanigans.

Alastor: so it's a deal then?

He extends a hand as it was glowing green. And SJ stands up and gets between them to stop this.

SJ: Whoa whoa whoa stop. I have seen enough demon movie's to see how this place out so no deal's. Miss Charlie if I may make a suggestion.

He the leans in and whispers in her ear and gives her an Idea.

Charlie: oh...good idea. ( She looks back and speaks clearly) as Princess of hell and heir to the throne of hell I hearby order you to help here in this hotel for as long as you see fit until you get board.

SJ: and since she is royalty you have to honour that .

Alastor: ( rubs his chin and walks off) Hmm...fair enough.

Charlie: ( let out a breath calming her nerves) cool Beans...and thank you SJ.

SJ: no problem Princess.

Alastor walks around humming as he looks at Vaggie and tickels her chin witch made her angry.

Alastor: Smile my dear you know your never fully dressed without one.

He the keeps huming and walks back to Charlie and SJ.

Alastor: so where is your hotel staff.

Charlie: Well ( they all look at Vaggie and she gives Alastor a death glare)

Alastor: Ho ho...your gonna need more then that my dear.

He the walks over to angel dust.

Alastor: And what can you do my a Feminine fellow?

Angel: I Can suck your Dick.

Alastor face froze in a wide eye smile

Alastor: HA...no ( walks off

Angel: eh...Your loss.

Alastor: well this just won't do at all. I suppose I could cash in a few favours to help this place.

He the snaps his fingers and the fire place is transformed and rebuild. And then something fell inside from the chimney. He the walks over and pics up something...that has one eye...it then makes a puff and we see it's a small one eyed Woman.

PUFF

Alastor: this little darling is Nifty

He the drops her and she waved at all of us.

Nifty: hi there I'm Nifty. It's Nice to meet you all ( Creepy smile) it's been a while since I had new friends. Wait why are you all woman ( she then picks up Charlie and look under her...damm she's strong for a little lady) ARE THERE ANY MEN HERE??? (she then puts her down) I'm sorry that was very rude.

SJ: yeah uhh I'm here and I'm a guy...names SJ nice too meet you.

She the looks at him and smiles Creepy again. Ash she walks up to him and crawls all over him and looks him in the eye's.

Nifty: Wow your a man AND alive as well this is amazing . How old are you? Are you single? You have a girlfriend? Boxer's or Briefs? Wanna go out?

SJ : * ok seriously what's with this girl. Either she's snorted a lot of cocaine or she's nuts*

She the looks around and sees the mess of this place.

Nifty: oh my gosh this place is awful.

She the runs around cleaning everything

Nifty: Nope ,nope ,nope, nope GASP ( sees a bug and kills it) Nope.

When then hear a commotion and looked back and saw someone else showed up. It's was a kale demon Cat with a top hat and had red wings

???: Ha Read them and weep boys full whoo ( Looks around in a panic see things and then relised he was somewhere else) What the hell.what the fuck is all this ( Sees alastor and points a finger) YOU!!

Alastor: Ahh husker my old friend. Glad to have you here.

Husk: don't you husker me you son of a bitch ( point at the poker chips and cash) I WAS ABOUT TO WIN THE WHOLE DAMN POT.

SJ: * uff Damm talk about bad timing*

Alastor: Good to see you too.

Husk : sigh...what the hell do you want from me this Time.

Alastor: My dear friend I have brought you here to offer your service to this hotel. I hope you don't mind.

Husk: are you shitting me?

Alastor: hmm. No I don't think so.

Husk pushed him back

Husk: you thought you can bring me here for some big fucking riot what do you think I am some sort of clown?

Alastor: ....Maybe.

Husk: forget it I ain't doing shit.

Alastor smiles and walks a few steps ahead and swiped his had making a cheap booze bottle show up out of nowhere.

Alastor: are you sure about this...you can have all the alcoholic drinks you want.

He the walks up to Alastor

Husk: what you think you can buy me off with a wink and some cheep booze?.....well you can

He takes the bottle and started to drink as he goes behind the bar.

Vaggie: Hey hey hey hey. No. No bar. No alcohol. This place is supposed to discuridg sins and sinner's not this brothel,bar,man cave ( she the gets tackled by angel who was giving her a death glare)

Angel: SHUT UP. SHUT-UP.....we are keeping This.

SJ: I mean drinking alcohol isn't necessarily a sin so long as your responsible with it

Angel then gets off of her and he walks over to husker to flirt.

Angel: (sexy voice) hey there.

Husk: Go Fuck yourself.

Angel: only if you watch me Sexy.

Charlie runs up to Hime and extends a hand to shake.

Charlie: oh my gosh welcome to the Happy hotel. Your going to love it here.

Husk: I lost the ability to love years ago.

Alastor walks up to her.

Alastor: so what do you think.

Charlie: this is amazing.

She smiles wildly like a kid getting a thousand gifts on her birthday as she rubs her cheek's.

Vaggie: ( sounds a bit grumpy) it's... ok

Alastor: this is going to be very entertaining.

He the chuckles as he snaps his fingers and he starts a musical number and we're all in it. And while there all dancing both SJ and Charlie are dancing together and it feels Like there both having the time of there life.

Alastor : ( singing ) You have a dream,
You wish to tell,
And it's just laughable
But, hey kid, what the hell?

'Cause you're one of a kind,
A charming demon belle!
Now, let's give these burning fools a place to dwell
Take it, boys!

(Ha-ha!)
Boo!

Inside of every demon is a lost cause
(Ha)
But we'll dress them up for now with just a smile
Wicked smiles~!

And we'll chlorinate this cesspool
With some old redemption flair
And show these simpletons some proper class and style
Class and Style!
(Oh!)

Here below the ground,
I'm sure your plan is sound
They'll spend a little time
Down at this Hazbin Ho-

BOOOM

The sing was cut Short when there was a loud explosion and the door was blown off and was heading straight for nifty. SJ felt a surge of power flow through him as his eyes glow red and he runs twords her at super sonic speed and pulls her out of the way just in time . He held her close to his chest and relised he did something really impossible like before.

SJ: * shit...same as before...I think I'm getting the hang of this.*... Nifty you ok?

Nifty: My hero you saved me ( she pecks him a kiss on the cheek)

SJ: ( Small blush) he he... yeah I guess I am...but what was that outside.

They the all headed outside to see what the commotion was and they looked up and see a half broken Blimp flying in the air.

SJ: Ahh shit it's that snake guy again.

Penthios: ( sticks his head out and yells HA)....Well well well look at this it's my lucky day. Not only do I find my human test subject and the spider who ruined my plans but the Radio Demon as well. We meet yet again Alastor.

Alastor: Do I Know you

SJ : Pfff ha ha ha

Penthios: oh Yes you do and this time I have the element if SURPRISE ( he then pulls a leaver and a giant Lazer canon was aimed at all of us.) HA HA HA. IM SO EVIL.

Alastor the just simply snap's his fingers and a massive portal opens up underneath the blimp and giant Black tentacles Open up and started to crush and slam the blimp until it blew up and both SJ and the others were scared shitless.

SJ: * HOLY FUCKING HELL....this guy is the real deal*

Alastor: Well I'm starved who wants some Jambalaya. My mother once taught me how to make it in fact it killed her ha ha ha.

They all headed inside but SJ was A bit hesitant. As charlie looks back and sees him standing there. She walks back to him.

Charlie: SJ?...What's wrong?

SJ: nothing sorry it's just.... well given that everything that's happened today it feels like this is all just one big dream. And what if I can't redeem myself is what's bothering me.

Charlie: it is possible for anyone to change... even you. ( She takes his hand and looks him in the eye's) and il always be there to help you when you have doubt in your heart. Now come on silly let's go put some food in our tummies.

She. Then drags him inside by his hand and he follows her. And he felt his heart skip a beat as his cheeks were red.

SJ: * What is this feeling. Am I.....am I in love? *

TO BE CONTINUED

( A/N: UGH THIS TOOK ME 5 DAYS TO WRITE....I BETTER GET A 200 GOOD COMMENTS FOR THIS )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 94 11
Once in hell, about 1533 years ago, one demon fell through the sky and landed with bells ringing on their feet. Soon an overlord, hungry for power, w...
621K 13.8K 42
You just arrive in hell. What happens when you catch the eyes of a few of Hell's most powerful overlords..? 18+ Fem reader reached #1 in #valentino...
16.8K 532 32
Husk , The Known Alcoholic At The Hazbin Hotel Has been struggling With his liquor intake. Charlie can't help but be worried about him , she asked...
131K 3.7K 29
Ever since the first moment Husker and the bar materialised into the Happy Hotel Angel Dust found a new pastime. Teasing Husk. Not that teasing anyon...