Kaine vs Trell

נכתב על ידי B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... עוד

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

19⚫

5.6K 152 120
נכתב על ידי B_too_drippy

Tarji

"Kaine you don't have to be stiff and shit and not flinch"I giggled while I disinfected his wound.

He smacked his lips then looked outside.

"Okay okay I'm sorry"I apologised cause I been taunting him ever since the day started.

"Mhm you good" he eyed me.

"I'm serious"I laughed.

"Yeah if you say that but just know that if you do that shit again I'm bending yo ass over that counter"he threatened.

"Ooh I'm scared"I laughed again.. his reaction was just too funny for me.

He flipped me over quick and I was beneath him breathing heavily "you not finna disrespect me again aigh? Just because my arm like this don't mean I ain't gone teach you a lesson"he said lowly getting closer to my face.

"But I wasn't being disrespectful"I pouted.

He pecked my lips "you weren't?.. you sure bout that"he asked..oh lawd why'd you make this man so fine.

"Daddy look at my new doll"Kaire came into the room with a huge smile on her face.

Kaine chuckled and got off of me and sat on the bed.

"Let me see"he licked his lips taking the doll from her.

"And she came with many different kinds of clothes and accesrees"she said tryna say accessories.

I'm confused....I didn't buy this doll.

"Kaire where did you get this"I questioned her.

"By the door step...it even came with a letter"she said pulling out a small white envelope.

Kaine opened it and his jaw dropped

My granddaughter...daughter of my son, I'm sending you this doll because I know all kids love dolls...it looks just like you but just know. This might be the last doll you ever see.Grandpa King<°°

Kaine stood up and when I say he looked heated..he looked really heated.

"What does it say dada"Kaire smiled.

"Oh it is a surprise from a friend of mine"I smiled."Now go find Kaisha and you guys can watch Barbie okay?".

"Okay"she sighed then rushed out of the room.

"Barbie is irrelevant"Kaine shook his head.

"Nigga we not about to discuss Barbie that nigga threatened to kill my daughter"I breathed heavily "I swear I'll put a bullet to his heart".

I turned to look at Kaine and he was just wayy to calm for my liking he went from angry to chill just like that.

"Nigga why you so relaxed"I said frustratedly looking at him...his mood is so aggravating right now.. I expect him to smashing shit all over my crib.

"Tonight"was all Kaine said.

"What about Tonight"I questioned.

"Tonight he gon' die"Kaine said looking at me "but I need you to be calm about this shit...one false move and we all die think about that"he lowly said then he pecked my cheek and laid back on the bed.

I sighed and went downstairs...

"Morning to you too"Kaija mumbled.

"Yeah"I mumbled back.

Lemme check on these kids..I went back to Kaire's and Kaisha's room.

These girls was fighting.

"Yo break it up"I said trying to pull them apart but they were really fighting.

"You so ugly you make the ugly look fine"Kaisha said to Kaire...

"You so ugly that-

"KAINE"I yelled "STOP IT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YALL"

Kaine came up and smacked his lips "why they always fighting"he mumbled.

Kaine grabbed them each by one hand and pushed the apart.

"She is always jumping on my bed"Kaisha said mugging Kaire.

"That's cause you always playing with my toys instead of yours"Kaire rolled her eyes.

Kaine shook his head and leaned against the wall.

"Kaisha sit down"Kaine said to her.

Kaisha sat down and crossed her arms.

He then turned to Kaire "sit down".

Kaire didn't listen "I don't want to".

"Sit.yo.ass.down"Kaine said word by word...damn he losing his patience shii.

I decided I was just gon' be quiet cause he look like he bout to tell me to sit my ass down too.

But Kaire stubborn ass was still standing.

"Yo I ain't playing witchu when I tell you to sit yo ass down you better sit down foe I take this belt off and whoop yo ass"Kaine said making her quickly sit down and the look she gave him was hilarious.

"Now ion give a fuck why y'all fighting and all..but if y'all don't wanna share a room then say det y'all feel me?....real talk,yeen gotta be fighting and all that extra sh- stuff...behave more feminine y'all out here acting like niggas"Kaine preached.

"And in my house there is plenty of rooms you could choose"he added on.

In his house?? Sir we are not moving out.

"How many rooms"Kaire asked.

"7"Kaine answered her question.

"but for now I need y'all to hang on...if y'all can't then one of y'all can sleep with Kaija"I added on.

"Hell no"Kaija said walking passed the room.

"Now y'all better behave"Kaine said looking between them.

We left their room and I pressed my lips.

"Oh wow"I pressed my lips together.

"What?"he asked.

"You really showed them kids who the fuck is daddy".

"Nah I'm their dad...I'm yo daddy"Kaine said as he picked me up.

"Boy I know your arm hurting"I laughed.

"I'm bout to drop yo ugly ass down these stairs"he shook his head.

"When last did you have sex"I asked him.

He put me on the table "I haven't had sex ever since I got out"he shrugged.

"So you haven't had sex in so long?"my eyes widened.

"I was locked up so..."he kissed on my neck "I couldn't have no sex"he mumbled against my neck and that's when my pussy went Atlantic ocean.....

"Y'all are nasty"Kaija twisted her face going to open the door.

"Is Tarji here"I heard someone say...it sounded like a nigga though.

"Yeah"Kaija said opened the door wider.

I hopped off the table as Trell walked in.

Kaine stood right beside me.

"Trell...hey"I smiled.

"Y'all back together?"he asked looking between me and Kaine.

I could see his forehead vein poppin out and shit.

"It's complicat-".

"Yeah"Kaine cut me off "how can we help you".

"Shawty didn't confirm that shit"Trell shrugged "mama let me take you out on a date"

"You not taking her on no date nigga"Kaine flipped him off.

Trell licked his lips"Yeah I am..".

"Stop it"I rolled my eyes"it's been years and y'all still carrying on with this stupid beef y'all got going on".

"Look I'll fuck you better,I'll eat yo pussy better"Trell mumbled then licked his lips whew..

"How you gon fuck her better with 4 inches nigga-".

"Kaine stop"I interpreted him."Trell...I didn't know you like me like that".

Then I looked at trell then I looked at Kaine I was really shocked that it was really going on after many years I thought we had been past this.

I pulled Trell to the kitchen "Trell why are you doing this what is going on".

"well I been told you that I like you but you just not getting it I've been waiting for you all these years"he shrugged.

"Look I get what you saying but why only come back now because Kaine is back and you also back and I don't want any type of drama in my life and you had four years to come into my life and you ain't did that"I explained.

"What you mean bruh I didn't even know where you live if it wasn't for my sister I wouldn't even have found you just disappeared. Girl I just wanna be with you".

Kaine

This nigga got a nerve coming for my girl...

For the past four years it's been always Me vs Trell but now I ain't got time for all that bullshit.

now it's gon' be me versus me.

Somebody gotta die...and it ain't me.

I want my family all back it together and niggas wanna break that shit up...I can't let that happen...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

64K 1.9K 29
"𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥...
709K 35.3K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
276K 12K 35
Moving to the rough streets of Harlem is a step back for Lorena after running from her supposedly good life in the suburbs of Miami. She searches for...