Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Thirty-Two

462 24 1
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        You spend the next two days spending time with Loki, resting and regaining your strength. Most of the time, you stay in bed, Loki's orders, and he gets you whatever you need or want.

        He teaches you all about Asgard since you want to know where your mother comes from. He tells you about all the Valkyries, witches, warriors, and even the regular Asgardians. He describes all of his favorite spots in Asgard.

        Thankfully Tony and Bruce were able to remake the serum that cuts down your recovery time. The same one they used on you after Hela stabbed you. Unfortunately, they haven't been able to recreate the serum that instantly healed you, so you've been healing the old-fashioned way... with a bit of help from technology.

        You're in the common room reading when Loki comes in. When you look up, you see he's covered in bloody cuts and purple bruises.

        "Oh, hello, darling." He greets.

        You run over to him and help him into a chair, "Loki! You look horrible!"

        "Why, thank you. What a nice thing to say to your... to me."

        You raise your eyebrow, but Loki continues, not addressing what he said or almost said.

        "Remember the conversation we had that night with the scepter incident?" He asks.

        "Yeah..."

        "Some of the people I wanted to protect you from... well, they found me."

        "Loki!" You hug him, "Loki... I'm so sorry. I-I have to fix you with earth things since I can't use my magic too much given that I'm still quite drained." You inform.

        He nods, and you bring him to your bathroom. You gather supplies and begin to clean his wounds.

        "Okay, Loki, tell me what happened."

        "Well, I was just walking around-"

        You stop cleaning out his wound to look him in the eye with a raised brow.

        "I actually was."

        You nod, "Okay. I trust you."

        Loki's face turns to surprise, but he soon gives you a big grin. You smile back and return to cleaning his wounds.

        "I was walking around, and I guess they somehow found a way to track me down again," Loki explains.

        "What exactly happened?" You ask in concern.

        Loki chuckles, "I mean, I need stitches, so I obviously got beaten up pretty badly."

        You swat his arm, making him wince.

        "Holy shit! I'm so sorry!" You instantly apologize.

        Loki smiles slightly, "Don't worry, dove."

        You smile back before confusion takes over, "What happened to the people who beat you up?"

        Loki taps his chin, "Mmm... what would you think about them... not existing anymore?"

        "They attacked you first, and they're bad people. I stand by you and your decision."

        "Thank you, darling."

        You smile.

        "Oh, you definitely love the name darling." Loki laughs.

        "It's grown on me." You smile, "Actually, it grew on me a long time ago."

        You lean in slightly, "I would love to kiss you until I run out of air, but I need to take care of you first."

        You start stitching up his wounds, then bandage him. You soon finish up.

        "Now this?"

        Loki grabs your waist and pulls you close, inches away from your lips.

        You beam, "Yeah..."

        Right when you're about to kiss him, you lay your hand on his stomach, finding something else. You pull back and look at his stomach as you feel a bit of warm liquid.

        "Umm, Loki... what is this?"

        You pull your hand away and look at your palm, which is now covered in blood. You gasp and pull Loki's shirt up to see another massive bleeding wound.

        "What the hell happened here?" You inquire in pure concern for the man you care deeply about.

        Loki looks down, "It's nothing, darling. Just a flesh wound."

        You scoff, "That isn't nothing! That's a stab wound, not a flesh wound!"

        You begin gently cleaning the wound, making Loki wince again.

"It's fine, we'll just stitch it closed, and I'll be okay."

"Loki, you can't be serious! It seems quite deep! We need to go to Bruce and Tony so they can check your wound out. You could have organ damage!"

Loki tucks your hair behind your ear and whispers, "I'll be okay. I just need t-"

"No." You firmly object, "You are going with me, and we are getting you help."

"I really don't need it, beautiful."

You sigh, "I care about you so much, so if you don't go with me... I'll have to try something, but I... I don't know what will happen."

Loki grabs your hand with one of his while his other hand tilts your chin up, so you're looking him in the eyes.

"I'm really okay, darling. I don't need Stark nor Banner to help me." He assures.

"I just want to say I'm really, really sorry."

You pull your hand away, then use a good amount of your power to bring Loki into the air with your magic and use the majority of your energy to start healing him.

"This hurts, you know?!"

"I'm so sorry!"

You continue healing his torso wound, but it starts burning him.

"Holy shit!"

You release your magic and end up dropping Loki. You run over to him and help him up.

"I'm so sorry! I'm still not good at my healing powers." You admit.

Loki chuckles, "Don't worry."

A burn is on his torso right over where his stab wound is. After your healing, all the wound needs are stitches.

"I-I didn't realize I would hurt you this bad. I'm so sorry."

Loki smiles, "Hey, look at the bright side. My organs will have healed if any damage has been done."

"Yeah, that's good, but now you have a burn, and you still have a wound that needs stitching."

You look down, but Loki tips your chin up again before grabbing your hands.

"Do you realize you've possibly saved me from internal damage?" He asks.

"But I burned you!"

Loki shakes his head slightly, "Sometimes you get burned. That's life."

You breathe out a laugh, "How are you actually wise now?" You inquire in amusement.

Loki stares into your eyes as his lips turn up slightly, "You."

You pull his hand up to cup your face, and you close your eyes, just feeling his touch. You eventually let go of his hand and stitch up his wound before bandaging his torso up.

"You need time to heal so you can't fight or anything for a while." You instruct.

Loki tips an imaginary hat with a serious expression, "Alright, Dr. Y/N."

You chuckle before pecking him on the lips.

-Loki's POV-

        Once Y/N and I have healed fully, I decide to ask her out on a date.

        I approach Y/N in the common room where she's busy reading. When she sees me, she looks up with a grin.

        "Hey there, handsome."

        She stands up and wraps her arms around my neck as my arms go around her waist.

        "Hello." I beam, "I would like to officially ask you out, darling." I admit.

        Y/N smiles a gorgeous smile that completely melts my heart.

        "Quite the gentleman." She giggles, yet again melting my heart.

        "My mother did a wonderful job raising me, did she not?"

        Y/N playfully rolls her eyes.

        "Sorry, a bit much," I mumble.

        Y/N laughs again, "No, you're right. Your mother raised you well."

        I smile a faint smile before taking her hands in mine.

        "Y/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honor of joining me on a date tonight?" I ask hopefully as I stare into her stunning e/c eyes.

        "I would love to." She accepts.

        She plants a sweet kiss on my cheek before walking away. I lay my hand over my cheek where she kissed, a smile plastered across my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 783 47
LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with proper punctuation for people who HATE whe...
82.3K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
3.6K 132 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...
109K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...