Of Naughty Omegas and Strict...

By SunshinePark1982

The adventures and misadventures of omega bestfriends Taehyung and Jimin as they start a d/s journey with the... More

The Beginning
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (M)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(M)
Chapter 12 (Slight M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (M)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (M)
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Slight M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (M)
Chapter 46
#HappyJiminDay
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note (An apology and some...)
Announcement! New book is out!

Chapter 32

1.5K 43 11
By SunshinePark1982

"It's our final year. We should exit the University with a bang!"

Taehyung declared while having lunch with his friends in the cafeteria.

"And what do you propose we do?", Baekhyun answered with a smirk.

Oh, yes. After getting suspended together, the two are now good friends.

"A party! We can hold it in our apartment.", the omega answered with bright eyes, totally excited with his own idea.

However, Jimin, who's sitting beside him, is shaking his head.

"Namjoon hyung would never approve. He doesn't like people messing up your place."

The omega found this out the hard way.

A couple of nights prior, the two were in the Kim's living room doing their thesis (gossiping actually but Yoongi and Namjoon does not need to know that). The gossip session turned into a tickle fight and despite Namjoon's several warnings for them to be careful, the two did not listen, leading them to knock out a pitcher of Cranberry juice. The reddish liquid spilled all over the pristine white rug. It was quite scary to see the alpha, with clenched jaws and pursed lips, try hard to control his anger.

Namjoon instructed Taehyung to clean the rug and will only be allowed to sleep once the alpha is satisfied. He also asked Jimin to leave so that Taehyung can do his task peacefully. But the older omega decided to stay and help since he's also responsible.

It turned out that the task was quite difficult and Jimin was scared that he would miss his curfew. Good thing Namjoon took the initiative to call Yoongi and explain the situation. By the time they were done, Yoongi is already outside the building, waiting inside his car. Jimin was not punished but he did get a long lecture on how to behave in other people's homes. He felt like he was five years old again. It was embarrassing.

"He doesn't need to know! He'll be out of the country next week. We can have the party then.", Taehyung argued. They'll be graduating in a few months. He's going to enjoy and make the most of his college life while he can.

"Why can't we just meet in a bar?", Jimin tried again. He doesn't like this idea at all. Because if Taehyung plans on lying to Namjoon then that would mean he would have to lie to Yoongi. If he does, he will definitely get caught. When that happens, he will get spanked. Therefore, the only ending that he can see with his bestfriend's plan is him with a sore butt.

"Will you be allowed to stay until the wee hours of the morning? By the time we arrive at the bar, it's time for you to go home.", Taehyung retorted.

Jimin pouted and tried hard to hide his blush and embarrassed scent. Taehyung just made a very good point.

"TaeTae hyung, why don't you just inform Namjoon hyung about the party? If we promise that we won't trash your place, maybe he'll give us permission to use your apartment.", JK tried to intervene, sensing Jimin's distress.

"But he will definitely say no.", the omega whined, sulking at his friends shutting down his ideas.

"Then why even suggest it in the first place? Your alpha seems pretty strict. Why are you always asking for trouble? Is that how you want to remember your college years by?", this time Yugyeom inquired, the alpha nuzzling close to Jungkook.

And yes, the human auction brought forth self-discovery and new connections.

"Let's think of something else, TaeTae...", Jimin softly said while rubbing Taehyung's arm, in an effort to comfort him.

"Fine!", the omega conceded after seeing that he's outnumbered. The future teacher thought long and hard before coming up with a new idea.

"I got it! I got it! And you will definitely like this one!"

***

As it turned out, Taehyung's idea was actually tame but fun.

The omega was able to convince the majority of the graduating class (yes, he is that popular) to participate in "crazy hair day" for the creative shot segment of their graduation photos. Which basically means dyeing their hairs in bright or wild colors. Since the University does not have a strict rule when it came to hair colors and a lot of the students already dye their hair, it was easy to get everyone involved and excited. The omega just talked to the yearbook committee and asked if they can schedule the formal portraits ahead of the creative shots so that those who want to join will have time to dye their hair especially if they want to keep their natural colors for the toga shots. The committee thankfully approved his proposal.

Namjoon didn't even look up from his laptop when Taehyung announced that he will dye his hair a bright color for his graduation photos. The omega has a great fashion sense albeit on the quirky side. The alpha is used to his crazy ideas and is pretty sure that his boyfriend would look gorgeous in whatever color he chose. He just grunted in response and then on after thought, told his boyfriend not to ruin their bathroom tiles. But the omega informed him that he's going to have his hair professionally done because it's going to be memorialized in the yearbook that will be shown to their grandkids. Taehyung couldn't wait to tell their future lineage that his college legacy was to convince the graduating class to color their hair and everyone participated!

However, the same could not be said at the Park-Min household...

"But hyung... Tae said everyone is doing it. I can't be the only one with a natural hair color on that day. Please let me dye my hair just this one time.", the cute omega tried to plead his case to his strict and conservative alpha. Unfortunately, Yoongi wasn't having it.

"If Taehyung told you and the rest of the graduating class to jump off of a bridge would you follow?", the alpha snapped. Damn Taehyung and his crazy ideas, always corrupting his sweet and innocent (outside sexy time, that is, lol) omega.

"Depends, hyung. Why are we jumping off a bridge? Are zombies after us?", Jimin asked quietly with furrowed brows. Despite being extremely annoyed, Yoongi snorted at the unexpected answer. The alpha quickly schooled his expression when Jimin looked at him upon hearing him snort.

"It doesn't matter.", Yoongi answered, already exasperated. "I already said no. No, you do not have my permission to dye your hair. End of discussion."

"Hyung!", Jimin stomped his foot and glared at his alpha. He already knows Yoongi would not approve but still he tried because this is one idea of Tae's that he actually liked and wanted to be a part of. The last time he was at the salon for a trim, an alpha came in with long blonde hair and rainbow highlights. He shyly asked the alpha about her hair who indulged him and answered all of his concerns. He's been obsessed about the idea ever since. Most especially after the hair colorist encouraged him, telling him that he would look good in the same style. And now he has an opportunity to do it and he's going to take it. If only he could convince his stubborn alpha....

"Are you seriously throwing a tantrum right now?", Yoongi asked as he turned away from his work and looked at the omega sternly. Jimin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No...", the younger answered while rolling his eyes at the alpha.

"Do you need a reminder on what would happen if you disobey me, Jimin? Do you want to get my belt, hm?", Yoongi asked, not appreciating Jimin's attitude right now.

At that point, Jimin's resolved wavered. Because no matter how much he wanted to dye his hair, he also did not want to get a spanking. So he lowered his arms to play with the hem of his shirt and tried hard not to pout.

"No, hyungie... I'm sorry."

"Come here, Jimin.", Yoongi gestured at his lap. It took a while but the omega obeyed and draped himself over his boyfriend's lap.

"How many do you think you deserve for being a brat and talking back at me?", Yoongi asked while tapping the younger's butt.

"Uhm... one?", Jimin softly answered, hoping it would work. He hates it whenever Yoongi asks him this question before his spankings because, well... Yoongi would always give a much higher number no matter what the omega answered. So why even ask in the first place?

The alpha chuckled and raised his hand then softly brought it down to Jimin's butt.

"One. Okay, we're done now."

Jimin gasped. "Really?"

"Yes, why? Do you want more?", Yoongi teased. He wasn't really going to spank Jimin. He just wanted to remind the omega who is in charge and it is enough for him that the younger submitted to him and accepted his punishment without much fuss.

Jimin shook his head and quickly stood up.

"No, hyungie. I learned my lesson now. No more tantrums and talking back. When alpha says no, then it's a no. I'm sorry for being difficult.", the younger shyly answered, genuinely accepting Yoongi's authority.

The alpha smiled and pulled his boyfriend towards him to sit on his lap.

"Thank you, babe. Now let's try this again. Why do you want to dye your hair?"

"I want to participate in the graduating class' 'Crazy hair day' for our yearbook's creative shots. It was TaeTae's idea and everyone is doing it. It's going to be fun and we'll all look great, especially during the group photos.", Jimin answered, looking at Yoongi hopefully.

"If, hypotheticaly, I allowed you to dye your hair, what color were you thinking?", Yoongi wanted to know.

"Let me show you, hyung!", the omega enthusiastically went to their room to get his phone. He quickly came back and sat again on Yoongi's lap, showing him a picture of the alpha's hair.

Yoongi hummed and tried to picture Jimin with the same hair color. He could actually imagine it and silently agreed that it would look great on his boyfriend. He just loves the omega's brown hair so much and would prefer the omega look modest at all times.

The alpha sighed. He reminded himself that he used to have mint hair back in college, and that having dyed hair wouldn't hurt anything or affect Jimin's academics. And it's Jimin's hair. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants with his own body as long as it's within reason and he's not hurting himself. So yes, he admits that he over reacted and was being unreasonable.

"Okay, babe. You have my permission. I'm sorry if I gave you a hard time.", Yoongi said quietly. The omega on his lap squealed happily and hugged him so tight, Yoongi actually began to choke.

"Babe please, not so tight.", Yoongi wheezed while trying to extract himself from Jimin.

"Ooops! Sorry, hyung.", the omega giggled and kissed Yoongi's cheek as a peace offering.

"It's okay. But make sure to behave, hm? I'll make you dye your hair back to your natural color if you break one of our rules.", the alpha warned.

"Of course, hyung! I'm a good omega. I swear!", Jimin answered seriously.

The alpha kissed the younger's temple and held him close.

"I know you are, babe.", Yoongi answered, making Jimin smile so much, his eyes disappearing into crescents. The alpha could feel his heartbeat racing and his scent spiking upon seeing how happy his omega is. He is so whipped for that smile!

Jimin noticed and started nuzzling his nose on the alpha's scent gland.

"Thank you so much, alpha. I promise you won't regret it. I won't do anything crazy. I'll dye it back after the photo shoot."

"It's okay, baby. If it turns out well and you like it so much, you can keep it."

Jimin gasped.

"Really? So, I can dye my hair now to any color I want after? Because I'm thinking pink next.", the omega said excitedly making the alpha laugh at the enthusiasm.

"Woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. But okay, if you want cotton candy hair next, go ahead. Just don't get too excited and start dyeing you hair often. Your hair is so soft and beautiful, we don't want to damage it now, do we?", Yoongi said as he carded his fingers over Jimin's beautiful brown locks.

Jimin nodded quickly.

"I understand, hyung. Don't worry, I'll take good care of my hair...

"I'm so excited! Can I call TaeTae to tell him the good news?"

Yoongi pretended to roll his eyes at the mention of the other omega's name.

"Fine! Now run along so I can finish my work. You've distracted me enough."

"Okidoki! I love you, Yoongi hyung!"

The two shared one more kiss before Jimin left to call his bestfriend. The alpha sighed once more and decided to look for his old college pictures on his laptop. He chuckled upon seeing himself besides Namjoon who's sporting purple hair.

He then wondered to himself, "What color is Taehyung's hair going to be?"

PS. This is a VMON book, I promise! Lol 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.7K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...
3.4K 237 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
847K 61.9K 63
Jimin is not your average Omega. He's strong, smart and can fight for himself. His parents raised him to be different. Why? Because he's an Omeganite...
48.3K 1.3K 23
: Yah.. Look at them. : Who are they? ... The Alpha's Lover's ... -------------- Finished story