Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

19 - Actions speak louder

852 17 4
By ZariasWritings_

It's been three days since Ricco asked Teresa to go to Milan with him. And truthfully she wondered how Milan looked. Wondered if it was fun, wondered what they would do. If he would act differently, if he would open up more about his business that she already knew of. But she didn't give an answer yet.

It's been fun with Rico and he seems like a great person, but unfortunately she's playing him and he genuinely feels for her. She did genuinely like him back, but she didn't know in what sense but she knew it didn't matter anyway.

Luciano has been given the news of Ricco requesting Teresa to go to Milan with him. At first Luciano cared less and only wanted to get more information that he could use. But then he thought about Teresa. About her safety. No one in Milan had any ties or loyalty to the Don of Rome, himself, and he couldn't possibly send his man to watch over her. He couldn't send her there without protection. But truthfully he just didn't want her to go but if she didn't, Ricco would think she isn't serious about commitment and would lose interest. That was his priority right?

That wasn't the only thing that had been bothering him. It's been a full week, 7 days without seeing Teresa and it helped a lot for him to focus on what matters most of his business. But he will always think of her from time to time, but seeing her was harder so he had to put an end to that. Every time he sees her, it ends in kissing and more sexual tension.

But he wasn't as strong as he thought he was when it came to her.

Adriano jumped in Teresa's bed, making her jump from the impact. "What are you doing?" He chuckled, seeing her laying on her back, hands joined together on her stomach and looking up.

"Staring at the ceiling." She answered. "Silence helps me think" She added and he laid to the side, holding his head with his hand, his elbow supporting him.

"About what?"

She sighed, her stomach slowly falling and rising. "Ricco is a good person and he likes me, and I am a horrible person for playing him. Play the one person who genuinely want something with me. All for a person who doesn't acknowledge me." He furrowed his eyebrows as she sat up quickly and he raised up asking what's wrong.

" I don't have to" She said, getting up and he stared at her confused, following suit.

"I just realized, Luciano never actually threatened me to get me here." She shook her head, laughing. She doesn't even know why she came. Technically she wasn't forced

No motive behind it except she was really terrified at the time. Luciano wouldn't kill her, she knows that, Adriano knows that and so does Luciano.

"Teresa, I understand how you feel, but you surely don't think that you can leave?" He questioned, being serious. She was serious as well. Nothing was held over her head.

"I do. Luciano wouldn't dare hurt me" She said, very certain. "Why because he likes you? Because you want him and he may or may not want you?" He said harshly, and offensive and she stared at him as he nodded.

"I know I heard you talking that day." Her eyes dimmed, the flare shown inside and she pushed him out of the way. "Teresa, don't think for yourself. He made you come to Italy without a threat, he can make you stay with one" He said, as if that were supposed to scare her, and it didn't. She really didn't think Luciano would have the guts to. He didn't have the guts to tell her how he feels, he didn't even have the guts to tell her that they were over and that he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

"I don't see any reason why. And you know what? You're right. I apparently am delusional to think Luciano cares one bit about me. I see that. But Ricco does and I'm not doing anything for you or Luciano anymore."

Adriano huffed, his thumb and index finger, rubbing his forehead. He took out the gun, and aimed at her, making her halt.

"What if there's a gun to your head?" He questioned. "You won't pull the trigger" She shrugged, amused by his attempt to scare her.

"You're right, I won't but if given an order to. I will" Then the flare reappeared. How dare he?

He sighed, lowering it. "Teresa I am asking you to stop with this nonsense because it won't be good if you really think you can get out of this" She rolled her eyes, was he really that worried? She walked up to him, putting her arms around his neck.

" I don't think Luciano has enough balls to actually have someone harm me." She grinned and she heard,

" Are you willing to risk that?" She huffed, rolling her eyes irritated as she turned around, her arms folding as she saw Luciano leaning against the doorframe. How long was he standing there? Did Adriano know? Better question, what exactly did he hear? She held back the temptation to bite her lip as she stared at him. Damn, he looks so good. He walked up and Adriano huffed, walking out.

"Tesoro, I think you underestimate my position here and my power over you" He said, nonchalantly. She laughed, causing him to raise an eyebrow. " Oh yeah?" She pushed him back, still angry that he had hurt her. " I think you underestimate how much I don't give a fuck"

He gripped her jaw hard, her eyes instantly watering from the pressure. The back of her head hit the wall and she turned her face away from him, feeling the warmth of his breath on her and unfortunately it felt good to feel him so close again, but not in a painful, bad position like this. "So disobedient." He whispered against her, softly, sexually. "I suppose I haven't punished you in a while"

She scoffed. "What are you going to make me suck you off again? You're going to chain me to a bed or something? Your punishments are shit Luciano" She winced as his hold got tighter and he grinned, oblivious to how hard he was gripping her, otherwise he would have eased on her.

"Chaining you to a bed sounds appealing-" His thumb brushed over her lips. "So does having your pretty lips wrapped around me." His gaze turned hard. "But I am not a monster. I don't touch you unless you want it"

Even though she was seconds away from letting her tear fall, she still stayed as confident as she could, which wasn't as confident before he got there. "If you're not going to kill me, I suggest you move because I'm not afraid of you" She lied. He was a Don, and she would be naïve to not be afraid of him, but she didn't know why. He wouldn't kill her. He wouldn't torture her, so why was she afraid?

"No Tesoro. I won't kill you" He said, only confirming what she already knew, but she didn't expect his new words. "Nina sounds pretty valuable to me don't you think?" Her eyes widened, understanding what he was implying.

" You wouldn't dare" The tears fell.

"Do you want to challenge me Tesoro? I assure you, I always win"

"You bastard"

"Oh Tesoro-" He whispered, wiping her tears with his thumb. "You wanted all of me, but you can't even handle a part of me"

He released her and her tears came faster as she rubbed her jaw as it stung be he didn't notice. " In the car in 10" He walked out, and Adriano walked in, sadly frowning.

Teresa walked to her mirror, wiping her face off and turning her face to see the purple bruise that he left. He hurt her. Bruised her. And didn't care. He grinned. He enjoyed hurting her.

Adriano watched her silently walk into her closet and come out a few minutes later in a black t-shirt and black baggy sweatpants, her hair tied in a back ponytail. She walked past him, out the door and he grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"I'm sorry" His voice croaked, really apologizing for how she must be feeling. She shrugged.

"Sometimes it's best to accept that you're just nothing" She gave a sad smile.

" Teresa..." She had already walked away.

Luciano's intentions were to never threaten her the way he did, maybe scare her because she was right. He would have not harmed her, and he wouldn't, couldn't bring himself to kill her.

She got in the car, him not noticing otherwise he would have opened the door for her. She didn't say anything, she didn't look at him, she just sighed and laid on the window and his eyebrows went up, his eyes narrowed as he saw the purple mark on her.

He hurt her.

She wasn't crying because she was scared, even though she must have been now, she was crying because he hurt her. And he didn't notice it. And that was just as bad.

"Tesoro" He called and she ignored him. He knew she would. Why talk to a man who abused you? At least unintentionally. He leaned forward, turning her face gently this time, to meet his eyes and his instantly softened staring into the eyes that used to be filled with want and desire, but now filled with sadness, hurt and fear.

"I never meant to hurt you. I wasn't aware that I was hurting you Tesoro, I swear it." He ran his thumb over her jaw causing her to wince.

"I'm sorry" He said slowly, removing his hand and she laid her head back on the window. Internally, she laughed but not out of amusement. More like a relief of stress laugh. He apologized? So he didn't find joy in hurting her, at least not physically. But the way he threatened Nina's life like he did, did he care that little for her? Would he kill Nina? The only best friend since she moved to Georgia?

* * *

The car slowed to a stop and he opened his door, when she whispered, "Would you?" He looked back and she turned around to look him in the face, in the eyes. "Would you have really done it?" She said, not being able to say the other words.

He looked away, knowing the answer would show in his eyes, but he didn't want her to see it. Because she would also see how little he would have cared so instead he told her,

"Someday you will understand I am a Don and I will do what's necessary" He got out, going around and opening her door.

Still, he didn't look her in the eyes. They were back at his house. When they walked in, he didn't have her go straight to her room, instead he grabbed her hand, Teresa not sure if he knew he even did it, and led her downstairs and opened the door, releasing her hand. She walked in, the lights flickering on and realized she was standing in his very own gun range. She saw him taking off his coat and undoing his cuffs and she turned back around, observing.

Luciano went to his shelf and grabbed a Glock 17. He slid the magazine out, checking it and then sliding it back in seeing it was full. She watched him set up the silhouette target with ease. He probably did this multiple times before.

"I am not able to send protection to Milan, but I rather you have some form of your own personal protection" He explained, her nodding. He handed her the gun and she asked, "Why not just have Adriano teach me?" She wondered, after all, he's been gone for a week, he can be gone longer.

"Would you rather him?" He questioned and she shrugged, observing at the gun as she softly spoke,

"Considering you don't want to be around me, I guess" He turned her around to the targets, frustrated. "Don't speak ignorance to me"

She rolled her eyes, but he caught it.

"I am sure you are angry with me, but if it makes you feel better, I miss you too" He said and she turned around swiftly, looking at him crazy eyed.

"Pretend or not Tesoro, I know you miss me" She hated how he could say a cocky line, without actually being cocky. It seemed like it just came out normal to him.

"I never said I didn't"

"Well I don't feel very missed" He said, for once showing a vulnerable side though she thought he was being sarcastic.

"I'm sorry, are you the one with the bruise on your jaw?" She folded her arms and he frowned. "I apologized" He said firmly & she turned her face pointing at it and opening her mouth like she was surprised.

"Oh wow would you look at that?" She smiled, "It's still there" Her act dropping. He didn't like that she was being this way, but she was a woman, with weird hormones and she acted a different way than he would. So he chose to ignore it, though it was getting him worked up.

"I don't want to argue again" He said and she nodded. "Good. Then don't start one"

"For fuck sakes do you have to have the last word? Always?" His voice booming louder. "Do you?" He shook his head. He was not going to deal with this today. He grabbed his coat. "I will send Adriano. I am sorry I hurt you, it wasn't my intention. I came because I've missed you so fucking much that I wanted to see you, but I see you've chosen to hate me and act as a child" He put his coat on, and her eyes widened hearing him say that. She thought he was only playing. Or being childish.

" Wait!" She huffed. " Okay, just come back" She sighed. He turned around fast, walking up to her and she stepped back feeling like he was about to hurt her again, but she saw the flicker of hurt in his eyes due to it. But quickly it was gone. "Are you going to stop?"

"Yes. I promise. I will stop" He searched her eyes and she stepped back up and saw the gleam return, his happiness. He nodded, taking his coat off.

" Hold the gun with confidence" He said and he looked at her for permission to touch her and she realized it. "Why?"

" I'm not sure what you feel is appropriate for me anymore"

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her hips. " Always" She said and he grinned before he turned her body a little.

" Lean in and keep your weight forward" She nodded and he pressed her shoulders down gently letting her know to relax them, though that was a little hard considering she was holding a load. She was bound to be tense. He used his foot to move hers forward, so one is slightly forward than the other. All the positions changed were uncomfortable, felt weird. Luciano personally didn't have to do any of that.

His first kill was pure instinct.

"Don't look at the target, look at your sights" He said. He pushed her down a little, her legs bending like she were a cop shooting a gun. Maybe that's what he was showing her. The police stance.

"Anticipate the recoil when you shoot, don't flinch" He said and he stepped back.

He nodded and just like that, she shot the gun.

Luciano taught her how to switch out the magazines loaded and reload the gun. It was pretty easy and the entire time she felt this rush she never felt before Every time the bullet went flying.

She reloaded the last clip, Luciano watching her to check if she did it right and she slid it in, turning to him. He nodded and made his way behind her. "Last clip Tesoro." He put his hands on her hips and she looked at him causing him to remove his hands. "No" She said and grabbed his hand, putting it back. Mad or not, Don or not, she couldn't help but love the way he touched her. Is close to her.

She took a deep breath, and the bullets went off. Of course she flinched the first time, she didn't like the recoil.

Afterwards, Luciano grabbed the target and she moved beside him to see. Horrible.

"Not abysmal," He chuckled. "But you are much better at running" She pouted and slapped his chest causing him to laugh more. "Are you hungry?" He questioned and she nodded watching as he put on his coat.

It literally makes a difference.

-

Teresa observed the restaurant, wondering if Ricco could spot her in here, but if he could Luciano wouldn't have offered to take her there. She tapped on the table with her nails, waiting for their food and for Luciano to get off his phone. His question pulled her out of her daze.

"Is your mind straight?" He questioned, sliding his phone in his pocket. She raised her eyebrow, confused. Of course.

"I recall you saying Ricco genuinely likes you and that's the reason behind your attempt of quitting or leaving, the nonsense" He said, saying it like it was so nonchalant and it probably were to him.

"Are you falling out of the guidelines?" He questioned, speaking in code she had no clue of. He groaned, seeing she didn't understand. "Is he still a job to you Tesoro?"

Then it clicked.

"I am not falling in love if that's what you're asking."

His eyes narrowed like the way they did before he would take a sip of his drink. Some people looked inside their cup or somewhere unknown, but he always kept his eyes trained on whoever he was talking to, her, when he took a sip. And his whole hand, 5 fingers surrounded the cup. His index finger lifted up.

She realized just how much she paid attention to him. "So..." She trailed and his eyes never widened, they kept their narrow shape, waiting for whatever nonsense were going to leave her mouth. "You miss me" She averted her eyes to the glass on her side and once she didn't hear anything, she looked up, his hard eyes staring into hers, his jaw slightly clenching, his index finger tapping the table and now she all of a sudden couldn't wait for their food to get here. Any reason to escape the thick tension.

"Never mind" She whispered, now shy to say anything else again. Why not just leave it alone Teresa? She asked Internally.

"Is it a woman thing to constantly question a man about their feelings or is it just a Teresa thing?" Hearing her name sounded like poison. Like he hated saying her name, and she didn't know, but he really did. It wasn't because he hated the name her mother gave her, but because it wasn't the name he gave her.

Tesoro.

His treasure. The only prize he can't seem to claim. But he wanted to. But it was like pulling a huge gold nugget from the ground with your bare hands, impossible.

"Women who are constantly left in the dark and doubting yes" She replied, folding her arms. He chuckled, igniting the fire in her eyes. How dare he laugh at her? Was he making fun of her? " I don't think you doubt at all Tesoro" He said, raising her suspicion, but confusion as well.

" I think you have already made up your mind" He stared at her with a glimmer of amusement in his eyes like he knew something she didn't. "What are you talking about?" And then his grin grew wider.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and she watched him type in things she had no clue of, but apparently it was going to give her an answer. Then he set it on the table and she was about to say something, when she heard. "I apparently am delusional to think Luciano cares one bit about me" Then he stopped it, looking up at her. Damnit.

The camera was on? Since when? How did she not notice? Oh right, because she was too busy having a gun pointed at her head. She lowered her eyes, and sat back in her chair. The evidence was there, she said. It came out her mouth.

It had gone a few minutes by and she was lucky to have gotten her food. But she could barely touch it because of the silence. She wasn't sure if he felt a way about what she said. Whether it was anger, amusement, nonchalant or whatever, he wouldn't express it. She huffed, playing around with her food using the fork. She stole glances from his side, but he never looked at her once. He probably didn't want to.

But she could not stand the silence.

"I didn't mean that" She sighed, placing her fork down. He nodded his head, not giving her his attention as he said, "You did"

She really didn't, maybe at the time because she was mad, but she really didn't think that. She huffed, setting her fork down and looking up, only to see his eyes and focus into his phone.

"I was-"

"I don't care" He interrupted, his eyes never averting from his phone, his posture never changing, his tone and voice kept the same and his nonchalant attitude arising.

"Why are you so mean?" She huffed, sounding like a child and acting like one as she folded her arms, noticing the imperceptible quirk of his lips, his amusement displayed just for a split second. With a small blow of breath, he slid his phone in his pocket, turned his body and his attention completely to Teresa.

"Women such as you, doubt a man so much with your questions, nagging and insecurities, it gets frustrating. You're not pushing us to open up, you're pushing us to stay closed." He explained, "I don't want to sit here answering your questions for you to know if I may or may not feel for you. Pick a side, stick to it and in the end, we'll see"

Teresa didn't like that statement or advice if he would call it that. But she saw where he stood. And it wasn't fair.

" But I tell you all the time how I feel" She argued and he nodded, licking his lips briefly of the leftover liquid from his wine. Her eyes stared at the action and then it didn't leave his lips. So darn sexy.

"It is not my fault you are emotionally open to me." He said, sitting back, his joined hands sitting above his lap, where she wanted to sit. " Unfortunately you think if you tell me how much you want me over and over, I just may tell you how I feel and I won't" His eyes glazed over, averting from hers not because he didn't want to look at her, but because his mind drifted.

" I am not open to the idea of being open. I have much to lose, you on the other hand, do not"

She smacked her lips, that was nonsense. But he apparently seemed as if he had no more to say, meaning he wouldn't, meaning he had the last word. Ending their conversation.

"You have a photo shoot soon" He informed and she nodded, aware she had to make appearances in order to keep up the cover. But she thought about how she wanted to go home after the job was done. How? With no money? So she decided to ask.

"Am I getting paid to be the face of the agency?" She questioned and once again the glimmer of amusement flew through his eyes, before he realized she was serious and said a firm no.

His eyes narrowed and he sat up.

"If money is the problem Tesoro, I'll buy you whatever you want as long as it isn't half a million Euros" She laughed, remembering how he looked at that time. She didn't even notice she spent that much, but Italy had a lot of expensive things. Expensive things that she wanted and could very well get. But she shook her head telling him that's not what she wanted.

" That's not it. I need money for when the job is over" She sighed and his eyebrow raised, a smirk creeping onto his lips as he understood what she was subtly trying to say.

" You decided to leave after all," He said, not even looking up at the waiter when she came and picked up their food.

" Well I need to be far away from you," She said. Liar.

He nodded with a nonchalant okay. She tilted her head hating how careless he sounded. She didn't expect him to jump or beg on his knees for her to stay, but okay?

" Okay?" She questioned and he smirked, nodding away. He leaned forward, running his thumb in circles in her palm.

"When you truly want something you can't have, it makes you want it more." He looked up at her confused expression.

" Honestly if I was told I couldn't have something it would just make me want it even more." She started to pull her hand away and he grabbed her wrists, stopping her. " I can have you, Tesoro"

"What is your point?" She huffed and he stopped drawing circles in her palm.

"If you were told you can't have something repeatedly, you give up and eventually quit and eventually you run." He said, finally looking up to meet her eyes.

"The harsh truth, Tesoro, is that you don't want to leave." She opened her mouth to respond and he put his finger to his lips, her mouth instinctively closing. "I don't believe you want that at all. I don't believe you want to be far away from me. In fact I'm quite confident that you want to be the opposite. But because I am not such a man who crawls on his feet to you, you see me as an impossible challenge and you would be correct, I am." Teresa sat there, still searching his eyes for any cockiness, but she saw none. And furthermore his voice held no such tone.

" You're leaving because you are running. Not from me, from your mind. Your mind tells you if you stay, I will only hurt you more than I could grow to the opposite. And you don't want to be patient with me, you don't want to wait, and that's what you hate." He removed his hands from her and she stood frozen in her seat. His words hit hard and they hit home. Because she wanted to leave because she couldn't stay every single day only to increase her doubts and insecurities when it came to him. To listen to his words and overthink like she is now.

The opposite?

What does he mean?

But she didn't like how he could read her inside out and she couldn't even read the exterior of him.

"What else do you know? Or think you know?" She leaned forward and he reached forward, his thumb slowly swiping under her right eye, the rest of his fingers on her face softly, his thumb dragging to her cheek.

"You haven't slept well since my absence" He frowned, staring at the tired bags that she tried to cover up with makeup but apparently he sees through everything. She was transparent.

"I thought the camera-"

"It is off. I didn't need a camera to know that Tesoro"

"You're a future teller or something?"

"No" He said firmly, hating her joke.

"It doesn't take a blind person to see, to know that there are..." He paused. "Factors to a goodnight sleep" Teresa questioned him of what he meant and he sighed, obviously not wanting to go into detail.

"I've felt the way it feels to sleep with you, take my word for it" Once again his eyes glazed over, but it was distant in a way. He didn't just drift off, his mind did just as his imagination.

Luciano knew it was because of him not sleeping beside her anymore that caused her sleeping issues. He didn't know that because he was a cocky bastard, he knew that because he felt the same way. The feeling of his arms around her, her warm back pressed against the bareness of his chest. Hearing her steady breaths through the night, staring at her because he couldn't fall asleep without seeing her beautiful face first. That feeling, you can't get back. That feeling you've become addicted to.

Teresa could tell whatever was going on in his head, he wouldn't want to share, so she decided to talk about something else. As in Milan. Apparently she was going. And just thinking about being away for three days without hearing his voice, seeing his smirk, his eyes, his hair, his formal wear, drove her insane. They just were getting back on good terms. How could she leave now?

"I'm staying for three days Luciano" She said, realizing she never really addresses him by his name, though she knew he loved it because of her accent.

"I am aware" He said, getting up, her suit, walking out the door. Could she say it? Oh what the hell.

" Can you stay the night?" He looked down at her and opened the car door, waiting for his answer.

" No." He said, crushing her hopes as she pouted a why. " Because you are clingy. And it's something I have to get used to"

" What's that supposed to mean?

He huffed. "If I stay the night, it confuses you, it distracts us both and we both lose" She folded her arms, now intrigued even though he really wanted her to get in the car. "Explain" She said.

"I don't like giving it to my urges. A strong man can resist the charms of a woman. And you're a tempting woman" He chuckled, her eyes lighting, not expecting that.

" That's a compliment you know"

" No. An insult actually. I don't like it" Her face dropped, causing him to chuckle more, his deep voice erupting through her ears. She liked making him laugh.

" I don't like fighting myself and you make me do it a lot. I want to kiss you, I want to sleep with you, I want to have sex with you, I want to touch you everyday" He grabbed her waist, her arms unfolding.

" When a woman becomes a man's greatest need, his first thought when he wakes up, his only thought throughout the day, it distracts him from what's important" Her eyes widened hearing him say that. His greatest need? She didn't want to push him away again with her sappy comments so she joked saying, " Wow that's more than in a few minutes than I've gotten from you in a few weeks" He smirked, " I tell you all the time how I feel. Actions speak louder than words Tesoro" He turned around and she laughed, getting in the car like he wanted her to.

* * *

Stepping out of the car, she huffed. She did not want to leave. She loved being around Luciano even when she hated him, which was starting to become almost all the time.

"I will see you in three days" He grinned, letting go of her hand as they reached the door and she nodded, with a sigh.

"You will be okay, I am certain Ricco won't-"

"It's not him, idiot" She huffed, raising her eyebrow at the insult as she turned around, grabbing his shirt and stepping forward, close proximity to each other.

"I know you hate me saying this but I will -"

Her eyes widened as he unexpectedly claimed her lips. Her hand slid up to the back of his neck, his hand sliding down to her ass, only pulling her against him even more. Exactly what she's been wanting since she saw him. His lips. Not just his lips. But his lips, on hers. That's where they belonged, at least to her. He tilted his head slightly, hers following suit only a tad less just to slide her tongue in, grazing against his, setting her lips on fire.

Her lips responded so well, so boldly yet all cautious, shy like, as if his lips were dangerous as is.

And they were because every time they touched hers, everything else went away. Even the problems she had with him. Even Ricco, even Milan. Even that Luciano still hadn't told her how he feels.

He gave her more than lust, more than just a small crush developed by sexual attraction. It was more than touching, kissing and fighting. It was more than just chasing after him while she gave in. It was something much more.

Something she wouldn't even tell herself, something she wouldn't tell him.

And just as if his kisses were torturing enough, he increased the level as he released her hair from the tie and let it fall. And his kisses became slower, gentle, soft, sweet and deliciously intoxicating. And it became slower...and slower until they could hear every sound their lips made, every breath released between their lips. Until they couldn't just graze each other's tongue, but join within that kiss.

That slow, nasty and blissful kiss was the best kiss she could receive. It did two things.

Explain what couldn't be said, and it said all that needed to be explained.

His kiss translating the simple words ,I will miss you too.

But there was so much more.

____________________________________

Okay, that was like the best detailed kissing scene I've ever done. Just imagine that slow kiss, when his lips capture not only your lips but your tongue too?! And sucks on it only to return back?!

Whew 😅

If you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Any comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.5K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
218K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc