Sega High (reader x sonic boy...

By creamcheese96

Confident, hot, and a bit rebellious, y/n quickly catches everyone's attention at her new school. While she m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

13

480 16 2
By creamcheese96

y/n's POV:

I've been driving for quite a while and my phone is securely tucked into my waistband, loudly telling me to turn right. I make the turn and slow down a little, the neighborhood speed limit is only 25.

Usually i'd speed through, but this neighborhood has a lot of nice houses, like, big expensive type houses. There are signs everywhere that say police will be called immediately if any speeding is seen, and judging by a few cars in certain driveways, they're already here, sitting on their recliners watching tv.

My phone calls out a few more directions before telling me my destination is a few feet ahead. I scan the house numbers until I recognize Silver's and pull into the driveway.

There are no other cars, of course there could be some in the garage, but from what I can see there's only an old, navy colored bicycle laying against the house. I hop off my motorcycle and put down the kickstand, taking out my keys and walking to the front door.

After ringing the bell like I was told I waited for the door to open. A little while went by so I rang it again and removed my phone from my shorts. Just as I was about to text Silver, the door flung open and a wide-smiling, somewhat out of breath Silver opened the door.

"Hi y/n! Sorry, I was upstairs". He moved to the side so I could come in, still breathing heavily and wearing a goofy-nervous smile.

I giggled as I walked past him, looking around his house. It was really big, and clean too, not a speck of dust anywhere.

"Sorry if it's messy, I tried cleaning before you came".

I scoffed and shot Silver an 'are you kidding' look. "What do you mean, this place is spotless!".

He smiled proudly and glanced around the room.

I smiled too and rolled my eyes, then noticing his book bag on a table in the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind, I thought we could work over there".

"No, that's fine".

I could tell he was nervous so I gave him a smile and tipped my head, signaling for him to follow as I made my way to the table.

We sat down and started to work, and around thirty minutes later he had calmed down and started to joke around with me. We had actually gotten a lot done, but we'd also made it fun, and we were on the last science worksheet when...

"Okay, so for question fi-". *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Silver stopped talking and looked up towards the door, a confused expression on his face.

"Expecting anyone?". I asked while looking at the door with him.

"I don't think so...". He turned on his phone and quickly read something on the lock screen, his eyes immediately growing larger as he put his phone face down and swiftly walked to the door.

Silver's POV:

Sonic: Hey Silver, can I come over? I wanna talk.

SHIT SHIT SHIT! HE CAN NOT BE HERE RIGHT NOW. HE'LL RUIN THIS FOR ME!

I put my phone on the table screen down and sped-walked to the front door, swinging it open just enough so that y/n couldn't see who it was.

An angry looking blue hedgehog stood very close to the door, fists clenched at his sides.

"Nice motorcycle in the driveway, where'd you get that Silver?".

I gulped and pulled at the collar of my hoodie, his teeth were clenched as he asked the question and I could tell he was pissed.

"Uhhh... Well...". I sighed and gathered up some courage. "She needed help on her homework so I offered a study session".

"Well I hope you've got room for one more".

Before I could react he sped past me and into the house, and I could hear his loud voice greeting y/n in a "surprised" manner.

This... is not good.

Rouge's POV:

I opened my car door and got inside, closing it behind me and buckling my seatbelt.

I was just now leaving Tails house, he said Knuckles' car never pulled in the driveway and that he hasn't heard from him since school ended. He did say however that he saw Jet running through the street a few minutes before i'd gotten there, apparently crying and holding his face.

I made my drive out of the neighborhood and back onto the main street. I could've gone to Jet's house to ask more questions, but I already had a hunch that Knuckles and a certain green hedgehog were responsible for the crying hawk.

y/n's POV:

"Hey y/n! Crazy seeing you here". Sonic was suddenly standing before me, leaning a hand on the kitchen table with a smug look.

I leaned back in the chair with a 'haha I caught you' look. "Maybe I would've been at your house if you had my number... where is that by the way?".

I was still a bit upset that Sonic gave Silver my number, and I expected him to get nervous after being called out. To my surprise, his smug grin only grew deeper.

"I'm actually here to take it back".

I cocked my eyebrow confused, and I was about to not believe him, until Silver came speed walking over with a guilty look on his face.

The long quilled hedgehog rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I wouldn't have taken it if you would've just shared it with me".

"Like I told you earlier, if you wanted it you should've asked her for it, that paper was mine".

The two started bickering back and forth about it, but they suddenly stopped when they heard me laugh.

They each gave me confused looks as I giggled, holding a hand to my mouth to try and stop.

"I'm sorry, but what even is this argument".

I continued to laugh and the two thought over my words, eventually laughing with me a little longer till we all quieted down.

"If you wanted my number Silver, you should've just asked me for it, and Sonic you could've just let him see it".

"I was going to ask you for it after Science! I tried but then I... choked up? I don't know...". Silver hid his face in his hand, clearly embarrassed.

What a cute wimp.

"Dude, just do what I did. It obviously worked". Sonic looked over to me and gave me a cocky smile, accompanied with a raise of his eyebrows and tilt of his head.

I felt my cheeks warm up slightly but tried to play it cool. "Well you asked me for it. What was I gonna do, say no?".

He chuckled lightly at my response, still looking into my eyes with that cocky grin plastered on his muzzle. This was not helping my blush.

"Well thanks for stopping by Sonic, problem solved, you can go now".

Our eyes broke and we turned to Silver, who had his hands balled at his sides and an angry look directed at Sonic. I don't think he liked the flirting.

"Fine by me, I can just get her number again tomorrow. Same time and place as before y/n?".

I giggled and nodded my head, then the two boys walked towards the front door.

Silver's POV:

As soon as we got to the door I opened it and gently shoved him out, me right on his heels and shutting it behind us.

"Flirt all you want, I can't stop you, but at least don't do it in my own house".

"Jeez Silv, calm down, I was just making conversation. I deserve to do that anyway after the stunt you pulled. She totally thought I just gave her number away!".

"Well I can't just pull smart comments and smirks out of my butt like you can! I had to do something! Shadow was the one who put the idea in my head anyway, you know I could never come up with that on my own!".

"I- Shadow? He told you to do that?".

"Well, he told me to get some confidence, and it was right before P.E. I just saw an opportunity and figured why not?".

"Right... I'll see you tomorrow, just forget about the whole number thing".

"Okay, see ya".

Sonic's POV:

Silver went back inside and I was left alone.

Shadow... he didn't say anything about that... why would he...

what are you up to...

Rouge's POV:

I pulled into Scourge's neighborhood, big expensive looking houses surrounding me.

I drove deeper into it, admiring the beautiful cars that were shining in the long driveways, when I suddenly saw a blue streak flash down the sidewalk and right outside the neighborhood.

"Sonic? What's going on today?".

I kept driving but stepped on the gas a little, I wanna know if he was at Scourge's house.

I only had a little further to go when I realized I was passing Silvers house, which caused me to slam on my breaks.

I immediately pulled out my phone.

y/n's POV:

Silver came back to the table and sat down next to me, tapping the table lightly and looking up at me.

"Sorry".

Awwwwe, how is he so cute. Isn't he a teenage boy? I thought they were gross.

"It's okay, let's just get back to work, were almost done".

"Right".

We started to work again, but after reading not even one paragraph my phone started to ring.

"Sorry, hold on..." I picked up the phone. "Rouge?".

"Ae you at Silver's house? Was Sonic just there?".

"I am. and yeah he was, why?".

"Are Knuckles and Scourge with you?".

"No. Again, why?".

"Because I want to know!".

"Okay, Okay! No they aren't here, it's just me and Silver".

"...Just you and Silver huh?".

"Rouge".

"I'm only teasing! But you better call me back later and tell me what happened with you three".

"Oka-". The other end clicked before I could even say bye.

"What was that?" Silver asked.

"Rouge being Rouge I guess, is she always so nosy?".

"I'm surprised you got off the phone so fast".

We laughed a bit and got back to work, trying to hurry up and get the rest of this chapter done.

Rouge's POV:

I stepped on the gas and continued my drive, eventually parking in the street in front of Scourge's house. Just as I thought, Knuckles car was in the driveway.

Scourge's POV:

She still hasn't accepted my follow request, what could she possibly be doing?

"HEY!".

I snatched the couch pillow off my head as Knuckles laughed in his seat. "What was that for?".

He stopped laughing and smiled at me. "You zoned out again, still thinking about your new girlfriend?".

He made a kissy face while cupping his hands next to his head, spitting everywhere while pretending to kiss the air.

"Oh please, the only one who's kissy-kissy around here is you with that crazy bat of yours". I lightly threw the pillow back his way and chuckled as he stopped his act, eyeing me like he wanted me dead.

"SHE'S NOT "MY BAT"!".

I started to laugh again when I heard someone pounding on my door, and in a matter of seconds I was throwing it open, almost getting hit by an unexpecting fist.

"Woah! Watch it Rouge!".

The white bat didn't even acknowledge me before trying to look over my shoulder.

With a sigh I stepped aside and opened the door fully. "He's in the living room".

She quickly flew in past me and into the family room, tapping her foot angrily when she landed directly in front of Knuckles.

"Where have you been? What's so important you couldn't just give me a quick call?".

"Why do I need to call you? You're not my girlfriend!".

"Because Knuxie! We still had plans and you bailed on me! I deserve an explanation!".

"Nothing happe-"

"Oh don't do that! I know you did something to Jet! What happened in the locker room that made you boys so angry?".

I dropped back into my spot on the couch, rolling my eyes at Rouge's usual pest-like nosyness and joining the conversation.

"He just said some shit to me that he shouldn't have, and he needed to learn when to shut his mouth".

Rouge sighed while looking at me. "That poor bird".

"Poor bird?! He was way outta line!".

"Oh come on Scourge, what could he have said that was so bad?".

I felt my right hand ball up while the left one subconsciously moved towards my scars. "It doesn't matter Rouge, you know him! When is he ever NOT saying something out of line?".

Rouge's POV:

I was about to continue prying when I noticed Scourge's hand move towards his stomach.

So that's what Jet did... no wonder they went after him.

Everyone knows that you don't say anything about his scars. If you do, you're gonna be in a lot of trouble.

I sighed. "How bad is it".

"Knuckles kept me in check, his face is just a little messed up, the rest of him is fine".

I nodded, I wasn't exactly satisfied with his answers but I knew he wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

"Well then" I sat down on Knuckles lap "What are we doing in the living room, gossiping? Because believe me, today's FULL of new material".

——————————————————————————
Yay! around 2250 words. sorry this chapter took so long (I honestly forgot I had started it and left it in drafts).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 13.1K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 38.1K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...