Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

18 - Carmel Experience

715 20 4
By ZariasWritings_

"Hai 26 anni figlio, è ora"(You are 26 years old son, it's time) His mother, Nora said, sitting down. Luciano didn't want to hear the conversation again. A conversation he's been hearing for a while now.

" Con tutto il rispetto mamma, dico quando è il momento"(With all due respect mama, I say when it is time)

" Non vorrai essere troppo vecchio per legare con i tuoi figli, vero?" (You don't want to be too old to bond with your children do you?) She questioned, making him huff, irritated by not his mother, but her need to push him into a relationship and into a family.

" Mama-" He huffed and she interrupted him, putting her hand up.

" Conosci le tue responsabilità come Don Luciano"(You know your responsibilities as Don, Luciano) She lectured, like he didn't know. How couldn't he?

" Come potrei dimenticare? Mi ricordi tutto il tempo"(How could I forget, you remind me all the time) He said on the smart side, something he's rarely ever done with his mother as it was disrespectful, but it only showed how bothered he was.

"Penso solo che sia l'ora dei nipoti. Luciano ho 48 anni, non voglio essere troppo vecchio quando mio nipote diventa Don"( I just think it's time for grandchildren. Luciano I am 48 years old, I don't want to be too old when my grandson becomes Don)

"Non sono venuto a parlare delle mie responsabilità" (I didn't come to talk about my responsibilities) He said, getting up and she got up, stopping him.

" You need to have an heir, Luciano. We need to meet a woman who you choose. Your father can set an arranged marr-" He quickly interrupted her before she even finished the wretched sentence.

" No. I will never agree to that"

Luciano's mind pounded with every word he and she said since yesterday. Every thought. He knew he had responsibilities to have an heir and be married. To maybe be engaged, but preferably married in his family's eyes. But he didn't want to find a woman, he had one already, even if she weren't truly his.

But then again, she was.

The sound from the Tv flew through Teresa's ears as she laid her head on the pillow. Her legs were in Adriano's lap, his hands preoccupied with massaging them as they both kept their eyes locked in on the screen. She removed hers and stared at Adriano, him oblivious to her stare.

He was a great person. A great man. A great friend. She knew if she never went for Luciano, they could have been something. Unless he didn't want her, which is absurd when you think about it. Who wouldn't?

They sat like this for maybe an hour now. Relaxing together like regular friends, but now she is bored. Her lips curled into a mischievous smirk. Maybe something entertaining would free her of boredom and this would be unexpected at least to him.

She took her legs off him and she crawled on the couch, into his lap, her back in his chest. The only thing he did was move her hair to the side so he could see.

He simply kept watching Tv.

Turning around, she now straddled his lap and she turned his face to the side, dragging her tongue over his neck, her lips sucking on the wet area hard, wanting to bruise him. Still again, he just kept watching Tv, not giving her attention. She groaned internally and took a step further, kissing up his jaw and bit his ear, slowly grinding up against him. She felt a hand on her thigh and his fingers running up them. They went higher and higher and up to her panties. Then they found their way between them and he cupped her now throbbing pussy and she stopped.

"Adriano" He hummed in response.

"What are you doing?" She questioned and he finally turned his head, staring at her with a smirk.

"What are you doing?" He asked her back with a chuckle. His thumb rubbed against her and she felt her fabric being pulled to the side and quickly, she grabbed his hand, stopping him. "You can be unpredictable Teresa, but so can he. Expect the unexpected" He said.

She heard her phone notification and he nudged her to get it, but instead she asked, "Rate ?"

"9. You stopped when I started. Next time take control over the situation. Don't let him seduce you, seduce him" He advised and she got up, running into her room and grabbed her phone, checking her notification and saw that Ricco said:

Wear something sexy.

That was easy. She smiled and texted:

If you're going to order me around, I hope you are good at picking me up.

Well I assumed you wouldn't want that, he responded back too fast, showing he was way more eager than she was, but that was a good thing.

Don't assume I'll be ready by 8:00, if your car isn't here, don't expect me.

She turned off her phone, with a test in mind. She jumped on the couch, staring at Adriano as she said, "Help me pick an outfit"

She thought having him help was going to be much easier, but jokes on her, he made it more difficult. He kept saying no to so many outfits, but said she was sexy in each one of them. Isn't that what Ricco asked for? For the umpteenth time, she stepped out of the closet with a huff and he told her to do a 360 and she obliged. He stood up from the bed saying, "That's the one"

She admits, it was pretty sexy. It was a two-piece outfit. The top was a cross white and black top with tie over her belly and the matching pants to go with. They were loose pants, soft, not like jeans.

She checked the time after putting on her makeup and it was 7:56. Four minutes, she said in her head. She turned around to say something to Adriano, but he was gone and she groaned, still hating when he does that. And he makes no noise when he does it. How?!

Rolling her eyes, she applied her mascara to her lashes, and put a little gloss on her lips. She didn't like the stickiness, but she loved how they made her lips look shiny.

Checking her phone again, it was 8.

Well, he failed, She internally huffed.

Just as she was about to take her eyelashes off, her phone rang and she giggled, seeing it was Ricco. And she answered and he told her he was outside. She hung up laughing, that he failed her test.

Locking up, she walked outside and he stood in front of the car, waiting for her. He went to give her a kiss on the cheek and she held her hand up, stopping him.

"You failed my test" She grinned and he raised his eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

She walked up, leaning forward and whispered, "I never told you where I lived" His eyes widened as she pulled back.

"Mireia-"

"Explain later"

He nodded, opening the door for her and slid in afterwards. "Where are we going?" She questioned and he signaled for his driver to drive. "It's a surprise"

She likes surprises.

He turned around, looking like he had something bad to tell. "I have something else to confess" She turned in her seat, her arms folded, playing the part of what now?.

"I live in Milan. I stayed here because I met you" She held herself back from laughing, only because he looked so worried she would jump out the car now, when she already knew. " I'm sure you don't expect me to drive 6 hours to Milan" She raised her eyebrow and he shook his head instantly saying no.

" Of course not. I want to fly you. Want you to see my city" She paused, just to play the dramatic pause role as if she were processing it all which were really stupid in her opinion.

" I'll give some thought to it" She said and he nodded, satisfied with at least her thinking about it, but she knew she was going to go. Luciano was going to make her.

The rest of the drive was silent.

-

Pulling in, she calmly looked out the window at the pink neon lights illuminating the dark life of what seemed like a club, maybe. It was packed with cars and people outside. Truthfully, she was really excited, but that's not who her character was, so she had to play it accordingly. Again, stupid.

He opened her door for her, taking her hand and she noticed his men walking with briefcases in their hands. Was she going on a business run with him? Or were they about to throw some money at strippers? Either way, both made her happy, but for separate reasons.

They walked inside, his hand never leaving hers and the dance music made her want to get on the pole herself. The change in temperature definitely increased z warmer than it is outside, but she expected that and was used to it. She looked around , the blue and pink neon lights everywhere. The stage was covered with money, a girl swinging on the pole, women walking around and giving lap dances. Their outfits were different from Georgia, but they were still cute.

"Do you have any preferences?" He questioned and she let her eyes wander through the women. So many choices. She liked a girl with a big ass. Although she didn't like girls, it was entertaining to get a lap dance. Nina gave her one for play, sometimes even some of her other stripper friends.

But two years as a stripper, you got to realize some things. One, you didn't go for looks. You went for body language. A stripper could be the cutest one, the sexiest one and she could be cocky for it, and you pay for a lazy dance.

She picked one out and he nodded and his men started leading her to the back. They had private rooms too? Maybe it was just private rooms for private dances, unlike what they did in Georgia. Georgia was more as they call it, ghetto. Real. They really were about their money. "Are you getting a dance?" She questioned and he shook his head with a chuckle and kissed her hand.

"It is for your enjoyment, not mine" And the way he said it, he meant it. She wouldn't let him watch her have fun even though he would have an eye full as well, but he seemed to care less about that. "It won't be fun if you don't" She winked and stepped into the room, him following her shortly after her. The sofas were red, so were the room, a gold chandelier at the time brightening the room. Their private room gave off a dance performance, compared to Georgia's private room which gave off a more sexy, sensual vibe.

She rolled her eyes, taking Ricco's coat off, helping him relax. Like he was unsure she was testing him.

Just then the door opened and two girls walked in. She grinned at Ricco. He did get another. He opened the briefcase and handed her a stack and told her to throw it. He chuckled and she took the rubber band off and threw it up in the air, laughing as it came back down.

Teresa sat back, staring at the treat she picked tonight. Carmel, thick and with green eyes. Perfect. Her hips were perfect, her thighs were beyond gorgeous, her breasts that were slipping from the intentionally tight and small top she was wearing, her nipples poking through. Teresa loved uplifting women, but she would never say she never insulted one, because there have been times. She walked up to Teresa, turning around and holding onto her thighs, while Teresa ran the 100 over her ass.

"What else do you know about me?" She questioned, turning to Ricco and she turned back to her Carmel woman who was grinning and staring at Teresa like she wanted her to dance with her, but naked. That I want you, not him.

"Where you dance, the situation with your father. I didn't want to invade your privacy but it was crucial" He said, apologetically and she huffed, only grinning when Carmel, that's what she's calling her from now on, turned around, rubbing on her ass, the jiggle sexy to Teresa. Hers did too. She loved that. All natural bodies.

"Next time ask" He apologized again, but she ignored him, like she was mad at him or something, which she wasn't. Carmel pulled her string down a little and Teresa stuffed a small stack inside, and smacked her ass hard with the other stack in her hand, Only making her laugh that she did just slap someone's ass other than hers and her friends. With money.

"Il mio tipo di donna" (My kind of woman) He chuckled.

Adriano chuckled, hearing her demanding tone towards Ricco. "A fucking natural" One of his men chuckled, them all listening in like it was a movie. Adriano put a chip into his mouth, his men snatching the bag back from him like a child.

"Hey Capo, where did you find her?" One questioned.

"Georgia, a stripper. Brazilian"

"Ooh Mamacita" One of them chuckled.

"Damn. I need to give me a Brazilian stripper too" Adriano leaned back saying, "So do I"

Adriano saw the car pull up, no doubt Luciano. He told them to keep listening and he got out of the car, checking the streets before he got in. "Tell me what you've learned," He said. The reason why they didn't speak of it on the phone was because it was never safe to. They were more than confident that their phones were not bugged, but it was a thing that they chose to do just to be cautious of anything. They didn't talk about it in front of others, also a caution thing of loyalty. You never know who may get the right information and give it to the right person, for the right reason.

Adriano reiterated to him what he learned and Luciano sat back, nodding. Luciano thought he was a great advantage. But Rico didn't benefit him much now, as she learned his disadvantages but he could still benefit from him by allying with him. That way he could conquer Milan alongside him as his partner.

"I want to talk to you about something," Adriano said and Luciano nodded.

" Teresa." He said, gathering Luciano's attention. " It isn't right what you're doing to her. And I'm not saying this to disrespect you cuz I understand that it may also be a complication for you as well. But you didn't hear her like I heard her crying 2 days ago." Luciano huffed, and rubbed his temples. Of course he would say something. Him and Teresa may have gotten pretty close due to his absence.

" I understand what you're saying. But I have it under control" He replied and nodded for Adriano to get out of the car.

Teresa grabbed the bottle of the champagne that was brought in, pouring her a glass, watching Carmel take her top off, showing her beautiful titties. And they were really beautiful.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Ricco asked with a soft chuckle and she nodded.

"Will I ever get to see you dance?" Her eyes popped and she turned to him, a grin plastered across his face. And she didn't respond.

"How about seeing you in lingerie? During your photoshoot?" He questioned and she laughed a little.

Ricco raised his hand, stopping the girls and thanked them. He handed them another stack and they scooped up their money, Teresa thinking just how happy they will be when they go home and count it. Strippers who got customers who had really deep pockets, were the luckiest. Teresa sat sideways, setting her glass down.

"I gather you want to see me without clothes"

"Is that so wrong?" He questioned, shamelessly, and it didn't bother her one bit.

"Do you like me in clothes?" She teased and he chuckled, nodding.

"I love you in clothes, but unfortunately it's covering up so much. I can't help but want to see what's underneath"

Teresa smirked and climbed over, straddling his lap and smacking his hands away that instinctively went up to touch her.

"I assume you have had women to lay with you on the same day you've met them" She raised her eyebrow.

"I can't deny that," He said honestly.

"And do you ever see them again?" She questioned and he raised his eyebrow not sure what she was getting at, but he answered when she pulled his hair back with a firm "No".

She grabbed his hands, cupping his hand over her breasts and letting him squeeze them. She used his thumbs to pull back the fabric covering her nipple just a little bit.

"Do you want to see me again?" She questioned, pulling it further and he groaned with a yes.

Then she dropped his hands. " Then I think I should keep my clothes on" She smirked, pulling it back, making him groan out of sexual frustration.

She leaned down, claiming his lips hard and he cupped her ass hard, but she smacked his hands away. Fortunately, Ricco was an attractive man and she did enjoy kissing him because he knew how to very well. He pushed forward, harder, raising up and she pushed him back down hard. His entire hands, both of them, pulled down her pants just a little, running his hand over her ass cheeks that were out and she grabbed and smacked his hands making him growl a little. "Why can't I touch you?" He questioned, in a whisper as their lips part.

"You haven't earned the right" She smirked.

Adriano watched them drive away. She was working with Ricco so well. He was head over heels for her. Women definitely are purgatory.

-

Ricco walked her up to her door, staring up at her house. "Your home is definitely astonishing" He said and she nodded. She pulled his tie, grinning. "If you can keep it together, I just may let you come inside one day" She teased and he took her hand off, kissing the back of it.

"I'll hold you to that '' He winked. She went to unlock her door when he stopped her.

"I've been meaning to speak to you about something" He said, his eyebrows furrowing and she stared at him, confused.

"What is it?"

"You," He said. "Your personality. It's hard to believe you have all the qualities I want in a woman. And suddenly, you pop up at my party, a stranger, who've I never seen before" Teresa tensed and she didn't know if it was visible or not. But she was getting scared. He didn't suspect, did he? He didn't know? Did he?

"And?" She questioned, making sure she didn't seem any surprised.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm glad you popped up." Internally, she breathed in relief, but she stared at him waiting for his next words. His eyes twinkled as he raised his hand to her face.

"You may not know it now, but you will soon" He said, and she asked" Know what? "

He thumbed her cheek, " That you were mine the second I saw you get out of that Silver Maserati '' He grinned.

" Was I? " She smiled and he nodded. He huffed, dropping his hand.

" I want to tell you everything about me. I want to take you to Milan with me. Show you my city, my world. And I am not asking now but I would like to" He said and she didn't know what to say, so she nodded.

" I know it's so fresh, but I feel if we don't get serious soon, someone else will snatch you from me. " She giggled a little, making him smirk. He put his thumb on her cheek, pulling her in.

" Come with me to Milan" He whispered.

" Ricco-"

" Three days is all I ask of you. And we'll do anything you want" She grabbed his hand, loving how loving he was.

" I told you, I will think about it. Don't expect anything from me Ricco" He nodded.

" I won't" She pulled his head down for a brief kiss, but when she tried to pull back, he pushed forward and slowly, his lips slid from hers.

"Goodnight," He said.

"Goodnight"

____________________________________

Aweee🥺 Ricco damn near in love.

Yall, I feel bad for playing him...

SIKE!

I like Ricco, but I love Luciano. So sorry Ricco.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Any comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 725 22
This will be a mess to write, but I'm all for it.
3.5K 65 8
Amber was challenge by M/N one night because You loved to hunt like Stab but the only differences is that you chose randomly. Amber passes the test...
4.5K 181 11
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...