Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

By deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... More

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne ๐Ÿ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel ๐Ÿ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist ๐Ÿ‹
Sideโ€Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson ๐Ÿ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure ๐Ÿ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun ๐Ÿ‹

A Meal For The Flock

6.9K 135 29
By deuxdude

Charlie: "The Immediate Murder Professionals? You'll be working with them?"

(Y/N): "Yes and in exchange, they'll be helping us out in return."

Vaggie: "How can they help us?"

(Y/N): "Don't know. But as long as they keep their word, then everything will turn out great, eventually. BTW, what happened here?"

I heard groans from Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb who were in body cast.

Charlie/Vaggie: "Don't worry about it."

Cherri: "(Y/N)? Is that you...? You should've been there...it was awesome..."

(Y/N): "Yeah..."

My phone rang and I answered.

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Rosie: "Greetings dear.~ It's me. I have a favor I need from you ASAP."

(Y/N): "OK. What favor it be?"

Rosie: "I need you to go to the Living and bring me back a human of your choice. Alastor will show you my residence once your done. Bye.~"

Charlie: "Who was that?"

(Y/N): "One of Alastor's friends. We'll talk later."

Charlie: "Just be careful."

I nodded and headed out Earth. I decided that a Sinner should be delectable for her. Just then, I sensed one and began the hunt.

Killer: "I've been wondering around this town for hours and no sign of a single person. Oh well. Maybe next time, I'll-"

*Thrash*

Killer: "What the-?!"

I send out a Flesh Hook, he blocked it with his own set of claws. I stepped out of the shadows, revealing myself to him.

Killer: "Who the fuck are you?"

(Y/N): "Oh no one really, just someone who really hates guys like you."

Killer: "Hates me? Oh yeah, well you're a dead man!"

(Y/N): "Funny thing...I'm already dead."

He lunged at me as I pushed him away with sheer force from my sword.

(Y/N): "I'd run if I were you."

Scared shitless, he ran from me. But chase after him one of my Flesh Hooks grabbed him by an ankle and I swung him before slamming the bastard down the ground. I caught up to serial killer for the moment to cut him down before he recovered and continued running.

Jack be nimble

Jack be quick

Jack Jump Over A Candle Stick

Jack Jump High

Jack Jump Low

I saw him ran in a building. I jumped up a few feet and when I did...

Jack Jumped Over And Burnt His Toe

I send his ass flying in a room with no one else inside.

Killer: "You fucker! I'll kill y-""

I didn't listen to his empty threats as I start pounding him. He coughed up blood as I kicked him away. He bounced back from it though and charged at with blind rage. I did a double-axe handle on him and stabbed him with a Flesh Hook.

Good Night Jack

I punched him in the face and called Alastor and told him I was finished.

Alastor: "Very good! Now follow these coordinates and bring our guest back with you."

I did so and went to the location where he and Rosie is and began the tenderizing.

Killer: "...Where am I?" Once awakened, he saw his predicament.

Killer: "What is this?!"

I appeared to him. He glared at me with upmost rage of wanting me dead. I just grinned at him.

Killer: "You piece of shit...!"

(Y/N):

Killer: "Here's one; Why not cut me loose. So I can rip you apart!"

(Y/N): "I'm afraid it's too late for that. Now I wonder, what are little boys made of?"

My Flesh Hooks began ripping him apart as he screamed in agony before his death I did collect his soul in the end.

(Y/N): "Snips, snails and puppy dog's tail. That is what little boys are made of?"

His corpse was now a gourmet meal as I delivered him to the 2 Overlords and their guests they eat with satisfaction on their faces.

(Y/N): "Bone-Apple-Teeth!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 8.1K 88
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
104K 3.7K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
9.4K 331 6
Blitz, a classic demon Imp, sets out to run his own small assassin business with his weapons specialist Moxxie, his bruiser Millie, and his reception...
6.6K 120 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...