(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

נכתב על ידי CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... עוד

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family

1.5K 38 19
נכתב על ידי CrazyPlatinum1899

(A/N: In the original, I didn't have the marriage episode added there. I'll be adding this episode into this chapter.)

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, about a day or two later without Darkness's arrival. Everyone was chilling in the living room. 

You were playing a board game with Jack, Kazuma and Aqua were chilling on the couch with the campfire, Megumin was petting Chomosuke, and Rin was having eating her (F/F) until someone barges in the room.

???: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Please!

Everyone turned to see a lady wearing a fancy outfit and has blonde hair and blue eyes who looked like Darkness.

Kazuma/Rin/Aqua/Megumin: Who are you?

That's what you realized who this was.

(Y/N): Wait, is that you, Darkness?

You asked the woman who looked like Darkness until she nodded before speaking up.

Darkness: Yes, it's me!

That's when Aqua got up and started hugging her.

Aqua: Darkness! You're finally back!!

Darkness: It's good to be back. Oh? You have a cat, Megumin?

Megumin: I won't ask what happened. You should take a relaxing bath and heal your heart and body.

Darkness: What are you saying? I'm more curious about the special play Aqua was...

Aqua: What a lovely dress. It's expensive.

Rin: By the way, what took you so long to come back?

Jack: And what happened to the armor your wearing?

Darkness: Oh yeah, this is the problem.

Darkness then hands you a piece of paper with a guy and looks quite handsome.

(Y/N): Ooh, what a handsome looking dude. What seems to be the problem with this drawing?

Darkness: That's actually Lord Aldarp's son.

Kazuma: Wait, that handsome guy is the lord's son?

Darkness: He wants me to marry his son in exchange for granting you guys a stay. These past few days, I've been trying to stop this arranged marriage. My father this highly of the son, though he can't say the same for Aldarp. My father is very excited. Can you please help me persuade my father?

(Y/N): Well, we'll do what we can. 

Kazuma: OH!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Kazuma yelled out of nowhere which caused everyone to be alarmed. 

...

After asking Kazuma about something until he tells Darkness that she should accept the arranged marriage.

Darkness: You want me to accept this proposal? Why?

Megumin: Are you okay with it if Darkness can no longer be an adventurer?

Kazuma: Even if you reject the proposal, that Governor will do his best to deliberately make this difficult. 

Megumin: Ah that's right.

Jack: So what you are trying to say is that we're going to mess up the marriage after accepting the marriage?

Jack summarizes.

Kazuma: Yes, but this will affect the reputation of Darkness's family.

Darkness: You are right. Let's do this. If this goes well, I won't need to pain myself dealing with my father every time the subject of marriage comes up.

Kazuma: (I pity your father.)

Kazuma thought to himself as then everyone hears a familiar voice.

Sena: Satou Kazuma! 

Everyone turned to the gates and see Sena coming with two guards.

Sena: Is Satou Kazuma here?

Kazuma: What is wrong with today?

Sena: Unknown monsters are surrounding the town. Do you have any idea why? We'll have to report you immediately!

Megumin: He refuses. Our precious member is in danger right now. We can't leave her alone.

Darkness: Megumin...

(Y/N): Take it easy.

Kazuma stops for a second as he thought to himself.

Kazuma: (Wait, I can deal with Aqua. But at odd times, Megumin can be smart too. Truthfully, it's better if she's not here.) 

He then grabs Megumin's shoulder as she turns around to look at him.

Kazuma: Megumin, can you go for me? Your explosion spell is perfect for fending off masses of monsters. Don't worry, Aqua, (Y/N), Jack, Rin, and I will take care of Darkness.

Megumin: But...

Kazuma: This is something only you can do.

Megumin: *Gasp* Only....me?

Kazuma: You're the strongest archwizard we can count on.

Megumin: Let me show them my power then!

Rin: Wait, I'll come along too.

Kazuma: Huh? Why? 

Rin: I can't leave a collapsed girl when it comes to dangerous situations if she's immobilized. 

Megumin: Well...I guess I'm okay with that. 

(Y/N): Be careful out there, you two.

Rin: Don't worry, lil' bro. I'm sure we can handle a couple of monsters on our own.

Rin reassures you as she pats you in the head.

Megumin: Alright, let's head off!

And just like that, Megumin and Rin went off with Sena and the knights.

-Time Skip-

So right now, it was Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Jack, and you have finally arrived at Darkness's home which is a huge mansion.

You were met by a man who seemed to be around his early 30s' and you can tell that this man is Darkness's father.

Ignis: Is it alright, Lalatina?

Darkness: Yes, father. I, Lalatina, agree to meet with him.

You and Jack can notice Aqua and Kazuma were trying not to laugh until you and Jack hit them in their elbow.

(Y/N): Keep it down, you two!

You said in a quiet voice.

Ignis: Who are these four?

Darkness: My fellow adventurers. I want them to accompany me as my temporary steward and maid.

Ignis: I see.

...

While Darkness changed her clothes, Kazuma, Aqua, Jack, and you were changing your clothes as well.

Aqua was checking herself out as she really looks cute in a maid outfit while Jack was also adorable in a maid outfit as well.

(Y/N): Damn, you look good, brother.

Kazuma: Yeah, same here to you as well.

Jack: Hey mom, do we look good?

Jack asked as she was patting off the skirt.

(Y/N): I'm sure you look good, sweetpea.

Kazuma then turns to Darkness and spoke up.

Kazuma: You're lucky I can't do anything to you while we're in a noble's house. Right, Miss Lalatina?

Darkness: *Gasp* S-Stop calling me Lalatina!

(Y/N): Oh dear me...

Later, Ignis asked Kazuma and you a favor. He asked to keep an eye on Darkness so she doesn't blunder. And if the arranged marriage goes well, he would reward us. Plus, Kazuma is quite motivated to hear that.

Darkness: Don't forget our plan. I'm counting on you.

(Y/N): We'll try.

You and Jack stood behind Darkness as Kazuma and Aqua also stood with you two along with the other maids and butlers. Ignis and Darkness started talking as you keep a low profile until...

Kazuma: Milday please, control yourself! They might not like it.

Darkness: You traitor! 

Kazuma: Right now, I'm a temporary steward for the Dustiness household. I only wish for your happiness, Milady.

Ignis: Kazuma...

Darkness: Kazuma!

Suddenly, the doors were opened while you and Jack were holding Darkness from hurting Kazuma too much. All of you see a young nobleman walks in...

Darkness: So, you're my arranged partner. My name is Dustiness Ford Lalatina. You can call me Dust-

Suddenly, Kazuma started stepping on her dress which made Darkness fall on the ground.

Kazuma: Milady! Please watch your step!

You were feeling a little embarrassed about the current situation because you thought the plan would go smoothly.

...

(Y/N): Bro, what the heck? Weren't you supposed to help Darkness on this?

Kazuma: Hey, did you forget the part about not tarnishing her family's name?

Darkness: If I have a bad reputation, I will not get any more offers of marriage and I can freely continue to be an adventurer. I'm prepared to be disowned.

(Y/N): Geez, Darkness. Get a hold yourself, will you?

You said in an annoyed tone.

Darkness: Look, I've been struggled to survive and accept difficult quests. Then I'll be seized and held down by the Devil King's army.

Kazuma: That's not...

Darkness: That's the kind of life I want!

Jack: That is...quite the weirdest fetish we've ever heard.

Jack said with a sweatdrop.

Darkness: Besides, that guy is not my type at all. I've heard he's very kind and never gets upset. He's a hard worker and became the youngest knight in history.

Aqua: Sounds good to me.

Darkness: Which part? If you're a noble, you better have a vulgar smile. What's with that sincere gaze? Why can't he...leer at my whole body like Kazuma does all the time?

(Y/N): Seriously, Kazuma?

Kazuma: I don't look at you that way!

Darkness started talking about the type of a man that she wants as you and Jack stood there, watching the two arguing while Aqua was trying to defuse the situation.

...

So right now, everyone sat down in a private room where you, Aqua, Darkness, Kazuma, Ignis, Jack, and Alexei Barnes Walter were at. You and Jack were sitting down next to Darkness while Kazuma and Aqua stood behind the couch.

Walter: My name is Alexi Barnes Walter.

(Y/N): (I don't know about that Walter. You seemed pretty sus.) 

You thought to yourself jokingly with a slight smirk on your face. 

Darkness: My name is Dustiness Ford Lalatina. Let's not go into details about our family background. I'm sure the son of the nouveau riche governor will understand it as we-AHHH!!

Walter: What's wrong?

Darkness: When I saw Walter's face, I felt nauseous-EEE!!!

Kazuma: My lady is in a high-spirits to be able to finally meet you, Walter.

You and Jack looked over at Kazuma and see his hand filled with coldness. 

Walter: Come to think of it, your face is very red. I'm sorry for that.

Kazuma then leans down onto Darkness's ear.

Kazuma: Mistress, if you utter more of those unnecessary things, it will be more and more chilling.

Darkness: This is a reward.

Kazuma: (Our Mistress is really unyielding.) 

Suddenly, Ignis laughed and this gained attention.

Ignis: I'll only be in your way with my presence. Let's take a stroll in the garden. How about that?

He offered as all of you went outside the garden.

...

So right now, all of you were now at the Garden. Aqua looks in the lake as she began to whistle and claps her hands while the fishes gather around and look for Aqua's attention while Kazuma was in shock at seeing it.

Walter: What are your hobbies?

Darkness: A little goblin hunting...(Y/N), help me out.

(Y/N): Uhh...

Walter: Oh, you two are very close, yes?

(Y/N): Well...yes. We're close, but we're good friends, Sir.

Walter: Ah, I see. That's good to know.

Darkness: Ehe.

Jack: What do you mean "Ehe"?

Darkness: You see, (Y/N) and I have been raising our friendship for quite some time. Even during meals, going on a quest...and even during I sleep.

(Y/N): (When the heck did I ever slept with you?!)

You thought to yourself with a shocked look on your face until Darkness started to get into her angry masochist state as she started ripping her gown. Kazuma was likening the view as you, Walter, and Jack were in complete shock on seeing this.

Walter/Jack/(Y/N):(*〇□〇)......!

Darkness: Ergh, you!!

Walter: Me?

Darkness: Walter's your name, right? Follow me to the training ground right now I want to see what you are made of!

Jack: Hey Darkness, calm down!

Walter: Lalatina, I am a knight. I can't point a sword at a lady.

Darkness: What a coward! Kazuma over there is an advocate of gender equality! 

Darkness exclaims while pointing at Kazuma.

Walter: Actually, I came today to refuse this arranged marriage. But I changed my mind after seeing you. You're frank but also have an endearing side to you. You clearly have your opinion and treat your friend the same as everyone. It sparked an interest in you.

...

So right now, everyone was now in the training room as we can see Darkness in her angry masochist state while Walter stood there with a mixture of shock and confusion.

Walter: Isn't it enough? Why do you not give up?

Darkness: Stop holding back and attack me! Show me your full strength!

So far, Darkness's sword hasn't grazed him once and Walter has the upper hand, but Walter began to stand straight and drop his sword.

Walter: You win. I may win inability, but your strength of will is stronger. I cannot strike you anymore. You are a very strong person.

Walter says with compassion.

Darkness: You are so annoying! Come, Kazuma. Let's show Walter your ruthless and heterodox ways!

Kazuma: (What is she blabbering about?)

Walter: I would like to see it too. How would you, confidante of Lalatina. Fight with her.

Kazuma: (Busybody Walter.)

Kazuma thought to himself as Darkness was about to fight Kazuma using a wooden sword, but he used Create Water on her, which made Darkness moan as she started telling Walter all the things that Kazuma has done as Kazum and Darkness started doing a power struggle with each other while Aqua was cheering on.

Walter stood there in a mixture of shock and intrigue while you and Jack were watching from the sidelines with deadpanned faces.

Kazuma used Drain Touch on Darkness while humiliating her with his swords which made Darkness pass out.

Kazuma: I've won!

Walter: Kazuma Scum really suits you.

Kazuma: You are too rude.

That's when Ignis arrived with a bottle of wine in his hands.

Ignis: I brought some drinks...

He then drops the bottle when he sees Darkness on the floor who clearly passed out and was soaked with sweat. 

Both Kazuma and Walter looked at the passed-out Darkness in shock until you and Jack spoke up with fingers pointed.

(Y/N) & Jack: Those three did it.

Ignis: Alright, execute them.

Walter/Aqua/Kazuma: No! It's not what you think!

You snickered because you and Jack purposedly sold them out of mischief.

-Time Skip-

Much time has passed since the incident, all of you were now back in the private room and you can see Darkness sleeping on the couch wearing a white gown.

Ignis: My daughter was never good with people. She became a crusader, but she was alone. She went to Eris's church every day and prayed for her friends to have adventures with. One day, she came home happily saying she had befriended a girl who was a thief. I lost my wife and raised her on my own. So I may have spoiled her a bit, but I raised her to be free. That must not have been good. 

Walter: I think Lalatina is a wonderful woman. If it wasn't because of Kazuma, I'd seriously want her as my wife.

You smiled at Walter's opinion until Kazuma spoke up.

Kazuma: I'm sorry, but I don't understand. 

Walter: Miss Lalatina will be happier with you. 

Kazuma: *Rolls up his sleeve* Come over here! I don't care if you are the son of the Governor.

(Y/N): Kazuma, don't!

Aqua: (Y/N)'s right! Don't drag us down!

Ignis started laughing as everyone turned their heads towards him. He then looks up and started speaking to you with caring eyes.

Ignis: I'll leave my daughter in your care, (Y/N). Please watch over her so she doesn't do anything foolish.

(Y/N): Ehehe, I'll try my best, Sir.

Suddenly, Darkness slowly woke up from her slumber.

Ignis: Are you awake?

Darkness: Is it...over? We did lewd things after I lost my consciousness? 

Kazuma: No, I didn't do anything to you. While you were sleeping, this baffling atmosphere has set upon us. 

Darkness: Huh...Hehe.

Jack: Hm?

Darkness then stood up from the couch as she began to speak up.

Darkness: Father, Walter. Please cancel this arranged marriage. I was keeping it a secret until now, but I'm carrying Kazuma's child. 

(Y/N): Bro, what?!?!

Kazuma: What the hell are you talking about?! I don't remember getting laid with you!

Kazuma yells out of anger as Walter lets out a laugh and this gained everyone's attention.

Walter: Is that so? You are with Kazuma's child? I'll tell father that I'm the one who rejected this marriage proposal. This way, it'll be more convenient for you. 

Walter then gives Kazuma a wink after finishing his sentence as he leaves the room.

Jack: Wow, he's a good man.

Kazuma: You got that right. (Truthfully, please do me a favor and take away Darkness.)

You then noticed that Ignis crying his eyes out until he spoke up.

Ignis: Grandchild...My first Grandchild. I'm going to have a cute Grandchild!

Aqua: I-I-I've never thought that you two have this kind of relationship. I need to be quick! I need to tell everybody in this town. Kazuma and Darkness...

Kazuma: How could you believe that? 

Suddenly, the door slams open, revealing to be Sena, Rin (L/N), and Megumin.

Sena: Satou Kazuma! Is Satou Kazuma here?

Jack: Yes, he is here.

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

289 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...
28.2K 884 23
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
14.2K 231 38
A crossover fic of Kimetsu no yaiba and Konosuba where the reader has the demon slayer class. But all isn't well, the demon slayer corps have been de...
2.4K 44 10
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻... �...