Love in thirds

By Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... More

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.2 Carlos & Marie
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.2 Carlos & Marie
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
5.3 Daniel & Nell
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.2 Carlos & Marie
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.2 Charles & Sofia
14.3 Carlos & Marie
Authors note
Epilogue

8.2 Carlos & Marie

226 11 24
By Nelleke9

You pat yourself on the back that you figured out that Sofia is dating Charles. You're wondering if Carlos knew about it already, you were definitely asking him that tonight. "That brings me to my next question" you look up at Nell who's looking at you intently. You cock your head sideways, signalling her to continue, "what's up with you and Carlos?" Your eyes widen, "what? What do you mean?" she chuckles, "I just said that no one can keep a secret around me, I see the looks you give each other on the paddock and how you light up when his name is mentioned. Spill girl!" You blush, trying to hide your face in your hands while laughing.

"Can't believe you caught that so fast, but yeah. Carlos and I recently started dating" you smile when Nell beams at you, clearly proud of herself that she figured that out. "Look at us dating Ferrari men" said Sofia next, "I'm happy for you, you seem to shine when you talk about him, that's a good sign!" You blush, nodding while chuckling. "I am happy, he's very good to me." "I bet he is" Nell winks and you kick her under the table while laughing, "shut up!"

"Marie?" you hum while looking at Carlos who walks into the empty hospitality. You're closing, you took the evening shift so you could sleep in tomorrow morning. Talk about smart time management. "I wanted to ask you something" Carlos says softly, and you look at him with a smile. "Would you like to come home with me before flying to the USA together? Piñón misses you, you know" he smiles at you while you nod excitedly. "I'd love to! I miss Piñón too" he chuckles, looking around before leaning over the bar and pressing a quick peck on your lips, "I can't wait" he whispers before winking at you and walking out of the hospitality.

You're in Carlos' car, driving towards his home while trying to stay awake. You slept on the plane after the Japanese GP, but you were still tired. "Just sleep mi amor, I will wake you up when we have arrived" he says, squeezing your thigh. "I don't want to, that's boring for you" you mumble. He chuckles, shaking his head while looking for your hand before intertwining them, "don't worry. It's just 30 minutes still, take a small nap, you deserve it." You lean your head against the headrest and look at him. He's wearing a black shirt with his favourite sweatpants, he told you these were his favourites, and he looks as delicious as ever. "How can you be so handsome all the time?" you sigh before closing your eyes and shifting into a more comfortable position. You hear him chuckle at your comment before you fall into a short nap.

You wake up when you feel something stroke your cheek, which makes you look around a little confused before you recognize the garage of Carlos' home. "Hola mi amor, did you have a good nap?" You look at Carlos who has the most loving gaze in his eyes, and you stare at him for a solid minute before realising that you didn't respond. He chuckles at your facial expression before you tell him that you slept alright. "Let's go inside now, Piñón should be home, I asked my cousin to bring him this evening and he just left. Let's go great our guy!" he claps his hands excitedly before getting out of the car.

"Wait, we need our bags" you tell him when he's locking the door of the car. "I brought everything inside already mi guapa, come" he holds out his hand for you to take, and together you walk into his house. It's still warm even though it's 8PM by now, and you regret not taking your hoodie off after getting into the car. It was toasty during your nap though, so it worked out for that at least. You squeal excitedly when you see Piñón rushing towards you two through the living room. "Hello! I missed you!" you tell him, sitting down on the floor while being attacked by the dog. "Oh, you're so sweet, hi cutie" you play with Piñón, while Carlos is rummaging around the kitchen and singing some Spanish song. "Do you want to eat something or no?" he asks when you walk towards him, Piñón trailing behind you.

You wrap your arms around his waist while resting your head against his back. "Depends on what you were planning on eating, I don't feel like eating a full meal" you answer while stroking your hands over his shirt covered abs. "Well, I was going to cut up some fruit, do you want some too?" you hum while nodding your head against his back. He chuckles, "can you let me move around then please amor?" You sigh before stepping back and sitting down on one of the bar stools on the kitchen island. You watch how Carlos makes two fruit bowls before he hands you yours. You eat together before cleaning up and heading to bed, falling asleep immediately.

The next few days are spent with hiking, playing with Piñón, and relaxing in the sun while eating great food and enjoying each other's company. You're lounging in the sun with the dog in a baby blue summer dress when Carlos walks out in a light blue polo short that's tight around his broad chest and white shorts that show of his tan. You stare at him, dragging your eyes over his body while counting your lucky stars when you look at him wide eyed when he claps his hands. "Mi amor! I'm talking to you! This is an emergency and you're here, I don't know, eye fucking me?!" he exclaims, and you laugh before sitting up. "What's wrong? I didn't realise you were talking babe I'm sorry" you chuckle, but Carlos doesn't look amused at all.

"My family is here" he says, scratching his neck while stepping from one foot on the other. "What?" you say confused, and he nods, "apparently Carlos, my cousin you know, he told everyone I am home. But I didn't tell him I was bringing you and they all thought let's do a surprise, which is fine of course, but maybe you don't even want to meet my family" he fiddles with his fingers nervously while you already hear voices in the house. You stand up, taking his hands in yours before kissing him on the lips. "Don't be weird! Okay, I didn't think I'd meet them so soon and I'm freaking out slightly but it's going to be okay" you look up at him and melt when you see the look in his eyes. You almost forget that his family is in his house when you hear someone call out his name. He smiles at you nervously before wrapping an arm around your waist, "let's do this then."

The gasps you hear his family members let out when you walk in together would be hilarious if you weren't so incredibly nervous. You felt your hands shake while smiling at the people that were standing in the kitchen. "Hola a todos, thank you for a lovely surprise" Carlos begins, his hand leaves your waist and you're about to freak out until he intertwines your fingers, "I also have a surprise" he says while nervously chuckling. You squeeze his hand while looking up at him. "This is my girlfriend, Marie" you wave with your free hand, and calm down a little when everyone smiles back brightly at you. Carlos introduces you to all the family members while Piñón follows you everywhere. "Seems like you stole another man's heart too!" Carlos' father chuckles while pointing at the dog.

You're chatting with Carlos' mother about your dress and your newest sewing project while you feel Carlos looking at you. He's chatting to his cousin, you can slightly hear some fragments of the conversation, but you try to focus on his mother. "I don't think I've ever seen you so happy with a girl before. She seems like a good one, you deserve that after... well, you know" you hear his cousin say before Carlos hums and responds in Spanish. You look over at him with a slight blush and look straight into his eyes since he was looking at you already. You smile at him and melt when his face brightens up before he smiles back at you. "You really make him shine, I'm so happy that I got to meet you, even though it might have been a bit of a shock for you" you turn to his mother, who squeezes your arm. "Stick around mi chica."

You're all seated on the table in the garden, it's filled with delicious food, and everyone is chatting and laughing. You see Carlos on his phone before he puts it away, walking over to you before taking the seat next to you. He leans towards your ear while placing his hand on your thigh, "you're doing amazing today. Muchas gracias mi amor" he kisses your shoulder softly before joining in on the conversations. While Carlos' family slowly leaves, you look at your phone because it had been blowing up. You open the text messages in the group chat with the girls, and see that Sofia send a screenshot of Carlos' story where you're chatting with his dad while putting some food on your plate. "Guess I'm not the only one going official!" you smile, responding before looking at the video Carlos put in his story. You look happy, and Carlos' dad looks also happy while he's chatting to you.

You stroke Piñón's fur while waiting for Carlos to come back from his chat with his parents at the car. You enjoyed the family time, to your own surprise. Everyone seemed excited to meet you, and you felt so at home. Carlos had spent dinner at your side, making sure you could join in with conversations and translated when it was needed. He seemed so happy and relaxed, and the love that shone from his eyes every time he looked at you made you weak in the knees. You look up when he walks towards you with two drinks, smiling at you when he puts them on the table before sitting next to you. "I didn't know you exposed me to your IG story" you tell him while showing your phone. He nods with a blush, "I thought we could maybe show things sometimes to the world. Do you not like it?" you shake your head while cuddling into his arms. "Love it."

"My family loved you, by the way, my parents were asking when we would have dinner with them again already" he says, beaming happily at you. "They were?" you smile at him, and he nods. "I am so happy that you get along with everyone so well. They're all so important to me, and you are too. I really wanted it to go well when you'd meet them and then they show up unannounced. It kind of ruined the plans I had for meeting them but I'm very happy now, so it's okay. Are you happy too?" he looks at you, and you pull his face down for a soft kiss. "I'm always happy when I'm with you. Thank you for letting me meet your family." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 8.2K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
59.6K 922 31
No one knows her face. Just her name.
179K 6.4K 27
โ€บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บโ€น โ€บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค...
55.6K 1.3K 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ her who falls for her best friend's brother and him who is helps her with his sister's wedding ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ "You guys spent th...