Drarry : A Snake Life

Od SweetSugarSpike

Draco Malfoy has been changed into a snake. Since Harry is the only one who can understand him, he has to car... Více

Chapter 1 - The Tree and the Snake
Chapter 2 - Malfoy, come out of this closet!
Chapter 3 - Wands troubles
Chapter 4 - Announcement
Chapter 5 - Let me in your bed tonight
Chapter 6 - A Slight Disappointment
Chapter 7 - Pansy's panties are lousy
Chapter 8 - Out of sync (+18)
Chapter 9 - In Place Cachée
Chapter 10 - Night Attack
Chapter 11 - Sweet Dreams (+18)
Chapter 12 - A Bite
Chapter 13 - Coldness seizes me
Chapter 14 - Bad, bad news
Chapter 15 - Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 16 - Naughty boys (+18)
Chapter 17 - Keep your secrets secret (+18)
Chapter 18 - A Snake in the grass (+18)
Chapter 19 - Reverse Spell
Chapter 20 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Rock, paper, scissors (+18)
Chapter 23 - My turn! (+18)
Chapter 24 - Balderdash
Chapter 25 - A snake in his bosom
Chapter 26 - Doubts
Chapter 27 - Wizard-napped (+18)
Chapter 28 - Stupid, stupid, stupid !
Chapter 29 - A friend and a fiend
Chapter 30 - Trapped
Chapter 31 - Confession
Chapter 32 - Smokescreen
Chapter 33 - Liar, liar, pants on fire !
Chapter 34 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 35 - Why? (+18)
[Let's play a game!]
Chapter 36 - Roommate or not roommate?
Chapter 37 - A brand new wizard
Chapter 38 - Home sweet home
Afterword

Chapter 21 - Hot bath (+18)

12.5K 376 138
Od SweetSugarSpike

I'm pacing in my room, Hermione and Ron are sitting on my bed. It's five thirty and I'm staring at the Marauder's Map in my hands as if my life depended on it.

The past hours have been excruciatingly painful. We have searched into the whole castle, we tried numerous Summoning Charms around the parc, but there was no trace of Malfoy at all. The spell the headmistress has tried didn't worked out well.

Our last chance to find him today is to wait for the sun to set. After that, if the snake falls asleep, Malfoy could turn into Malfoy again, and I would be able to find him on the map.

Since it's winter, plus the fact that we are located rather on the north of the country, the sun is already disappearing at the horizon. Everything is getting dark outside. I start nibbling the nail of my thumb, my eyes searching the name of the Slytherin boy on the map. A couple of minutes pass, my tension level is at his highest.

Suddenly, I freeze.

"He appeared on the map!" I shout excitedly. (They jump on their feet.) "He's... in the Greenhouse!"

Of course! This is the only place warm enough for a tropical snake to survive. We leave the dormitory in a hurry and run to the Greenhouse as fast as we can. I need to find him, I need to check on him, to be sure that he is fine. And I want to find him before anyone else.

We enter the first Greenhouse and search the place. It only takes us a minute to spot Draco, huddled up on the ground, naked, shivering.

"Draco!" I cry out.

He jumps in surprise and looks at me in shock.

"P-p-p-potter" he stutters, confused.

We walk closer to him, but suddenly Hermione realises he isn't wearing anything. She blushes and turns round.

"I swear I saw nothing!" she says in a high-pitched voice.

Ron rolls his eyes to the ceiling. We had prepared some clothes earlier, she took them with her. She hands me a sweater and a pair of jeans, still looking at the ceiling. I kneel near Malfoy.

"Are you alright?" I ask worriedly.

His teeth are chattering.

"I-I-I'm feeling my best" he mocks.

I help him putting the sweater on, he can't stop trembling. His skin is cold as ice...

"How did you end up in here?" I wonder.

"I-I don't know..." he says helplessly. "I th-think the s-snake was seeking a warm place s-so, it came in here."

His body has a violent spasm. I slide my arm under his right shoulder to support him, Ron imitates me on the left side. We get him back on his feet. I help him to put one leg after the other in the jeans. He's shaking so much he can't stand up on his own. I'm holding him tightly against me. Relief is running through me like an overwhelming wave, I'm so glad to see he's safe and sound that my heart is beating really hard against my ribcage. I can hear my blood pulsing into my ears. It takes me all of my willpower not to hug him in front of my friends.

Harry, mate, you're completely losing control... I tell myself rather sourly. You can't fall for a Slytherin!

"It's all right, we will bring you back to the Gryffindor Tower and we will warm you up, okay?" I murmur.

"H-how much time did-did I spend here?" he asks.

"The whole day..."

"Hermione" Ron sighs. "Turn around, this is getting ridiculous."

We look at her. She turns slightly her face to check if Malfoy is dressed decently, then she turns around for good. She gives me a pair of sneakers, I raise one of my eyebrows. Her face is crimson red.

"C-come on. I-I'm sure you've seen worse" the Slytherin boy sneers, nodding towards Ron.

My best friend rolls his eyes to the ceiling again, but doesn't smile at his joke. He looks rather stern, serious, and I am not used to this from him. What does he have in his mind? Is he really jealous of Draco? That would be new...

After we have put the shoes on Malfoy's feet, we bring him back to our dormitory. We manage to go through the Common Room without coming across anyone, the other students are all gathered in the Great Hall for dinner I guess. We reach our room, we settle him in a seat in front of the fire. I rub his back to warm him up.

"Can you two tell McGonagall we found him, please?" I ask.

"Sure" Hermione nods. "I'll tell the house elves to bring some hot tea here and something to eat for him."

"Sure. We'll go to the headmistress later. Thank you guys..."

They leave. Before stepping out, Ron gives us a strange, thoughtful look. I feel awkward for a second... The more I'm thinking about it, the more it seems he's doubting something about us...

But it only distracts me for a second, I focus all my attention on Malfoy again, still a little worried for him. I run my hand on his face, he's paler than usual.

"You're so cold..." I whisper. "I think you need to take a hot shower to warm you up."

"That's a good i-idea" he agrees, still trembling.

He tries to stand up, but he's too unsteady on his feet. I catch him just before he falls down.

"Wow, let me help you."

I slide my shoulder under his and drag him to the bathroom. I make him sit on the border of the tub and open the hot water tap. Foam starts to fill the small room, the temperature rises. Tugging on his sweater, I pull it off.

"Y-you don't need to do this" he says, uncomfortable.

"I was really worried for you" I let out without answering to him. "I searched the whole castle for you..."

"W-why?" he shivers.

I take a small towel and hold it under the tap for a few seconds, until it gets wet. I tore it a little and slide the towel on his right arm.

"I thought... the wizard who turned you into a snake had stricken again... that he kidnapped you, or harmed you, or... I don't know..."

"I-I'm tougher than you may think, P-Potter" he snorts.

Biting my tongue, I fear I've confessed too much to him. I rise my eyes up onto his face, he seems genuinely surprised by my expression. He stares at me. I notice that his thin hair are tousled on his forehead, a soft mess.

"You were... actually worried for me" he realises.

"Just a little" I grumble. "Not that much."

Feeling my cheeks blushing, I run the warm, wet towel on his torso, avoiding his gaze.

"Potter-"

"Shut up" I grunt.

I close the plughole and the bathtub starts to fill with hot water. I play with the tap for a moment to get the optimal temperature. We don't say a word. When the bathtub is half full, I turn towards him.

"Take you pants off."

"I-I can't" he stutters, showing his trembling hands.

I wince. Why is life trying to test me so hard...

Gulping loudly, I try to open the button of his jeans in the most casual way possible, trying not to look down too much. I can't help but notice that he's a real blond from head to toe. Oh come on, I shouldn't think about that in a moment like this!

"Potter? Wait! Stop! I can do it!"

Not listening to him, I get him rid of the jeans, hold him into my arms like a princess and lay him into the bath tub. I shut the tap, the water stops running. He looks at me, dumbfounded, as I take my pullover off.

"What are you doing?" he wonders.

"Guess" I snigger.

My jeans falls on the ground, quickly followed by my underpants ; he seems completely lost.

"Are you going to... Wait, are you sure this is... a good idea?" he frowns.

"Come on, you've already seen me naked."

"Not... in broad light" he gulps, looking at my lower abdomen.

He averts his gaze –six seconds later. I imagine it's not the warmth of the water that makes him blush so dark... I pull off my socks and enter the bath to sit behind him. Grabbing a sponge, I start rubbing his back and shoulders. I'm feeling grateful that Ron and Hermione won't come back here. We are on our own, no one will come to disturb us.

His ears are red. I have to conceal a smug smile. Torn between mere desire and a new, complex excitement, I clear my throat to try to think about something else than me being inside of him.

"Are you still cold?" I ask bluntly. "You're not trembling anymore..."

"I'm fine now" he retorts dryly. "But I still don't understand why you joined me into the bath."

"Who knows..." I murmur.

My heart is beating madly. I can't think very clearly, my mind is filled of images of him and me, him underneath me, him on me... I gulp loudly. Would he let me lead, if we ever happened to sleep together? I'm not so sure of it, he's so proud and arrogant. He may let me take the lead sometimes in bed, but he's still a Malfoy. He hates to be topped. And I've noticed he often enjoys to be the active one too...

I decide to get a bit more courageous. I lean on him and kiss his nape. He jumps.

"What are you doing?!" he exclaims, truly surprised.

"Warming you up" I answer.

I thought my voice would sound more playful, but it comes out more serious and deeper than I expected. I circle his torso with my arms, tugging him against me.

"Potter, wait- " he starts.

"I won't do anything, I promise" I whisper into his ear. "Tell me, do you feel uncomfortable now?"

He wriggles and turn his face towards me. He squints, a mean smile spreading on his lips.

"Not so comfortable, since I don't get why you're doing this... What do you have in mind, Potter?" he says in a voice where I can sense a veiled threat.

I look at him thoughtfully. I'm not sure either. What do I want from him? I have been so scared to lose him, so relieved when I found out he was fine... Now I feel like... like I want to hug him tight and never let him go.

And I want to kiss him. To be close to him, closer and closer... until we'd be one...

Obviously, I can't tell him that, I think, mentally wincing.

"I have in mind... a lot of nice things that we could do together..." I reply in a playful voice.

He looks doubtfully at me, I try to sound less horny than I already am.

"Really?" he says wearily.

"I can warm you up... in the nicest possible way, if you wish to" I whisper mockingly.

He doesn't reply, but doesn't go off me either. He raises his eyebrows incredulously, I take this as a yes.

Leaning a bit closer, I start nibbling his ear. My hands rub his shoulders and go down his torso. He pushes instinctively his back against me, he presses himself against my sex. I gulp, my skin is burning hot. I pinch his nipple softly and tease it. With my right hand, I go down his abs and grab his cock gently. I begin a slow, sensual massage.

He lets his head go on my shoulder, sighing. He moves his hips against my crotch, I bite the joint of his neck and shoulder. I squeeze his left nipple a bit harder, he moans languorously. He is totally compliant. I suck on his skin, my tongue then runs onto his nape to reach his ear.

"Please..." he begs. "Go faster, please..."

My hand moves quicker along his shaft, his hand grabs the border of the bathtub.

"Yes... Like this, ngh, yes..."

A violent shiver goes through his tense body, he lets out a satisfied sigh. I keep him into my hand for a few more seconds and then release him. I kiss his temple. His eyelids are close.

"Do you want to go to the bed?" I whisper.

"Yes" he lets out, a thin smile of content playing on his lips.

We get out of the bath tub and stumble through the room, kissing each other. We fall on my bed, I lay on him. I'm at the critical point, on the verge of exploding. I settle between his legs and, leaning my forearms on each side of his head, I start rocking my hips. I'm rubbing myself against his stomach. I think I won't last long...

He takes me into his hand and starts jerking me. I bite my own lip, but a grunt escapes from my throat. A flash of excitement passes in his gaze, he licks his lips, completely turned on. He jerks me faster, I let out a little cry of pleasure and my vision becomes blank as I climax.

Trying to catch my breath, I roll on my back and run my hand on my face. I'm panting.

After a few minutes, I turn towards him. He's staring at me in expectation, I realise he is up for us to continue... I pluck up courage and sit up straight. I'd like to make my fantasies more concrete, to do more than just touching and masturbating each other, but I'm not sure he'll agree with that. I have to be cautious about what I'll say to him.

"I wondered..." (He's still staring at me, I scratch my head, looking for words.) "Would you like to do... something more?"

"Something more?" he repeats, curious. "Like what?"

He raises his eyebrows. I swallow and stare at him.

"I'd like to take you" I say in one breath.

He freezes, looking at me in shock. I bite my tongue, waiting for him to yell at me, but he doesn't throw a tantrum.

"Oh."

He pinches his lips and avoids my gaze. Is he... embarrassed ? I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction!

"Oh" he repeats. "I see..."

"Are you that surprised ?" I wonder.

"No, er..." (He blushes.) "I, er, actually... I've already thought about it..." (My eyes widen, I hold my breath.) "But, hum, I was imagining that... I would take you."

I blink.

"Oh" is all I can say.

He turns his gaze towards me, still embarrassed.

"My... I didn't know you were... seeing me that way" I confess, flustered.

He snorts.

"I could say the exact same thing to you !" he retorts.

"No, I didn't mean..." (I sigh.) "I am attracted by you –as you might have guessed. But I couldn't imagine you... wanted me too."

We stare at each other awkwardly.

"Well, what do we do now ?" he wonders. "Should we play it with rock-paper-scissors...?"

"Maybe we should talk this through and-" (My gaze falls on my owl-clock.) "Merlin's beard !"

"What is it?" he arches an eyebrow.

"McGonagall!" (I get up quickly and look at the ground to find my underpants.) "I told Ron and Hermione to tell her we would be going to her office after warming you up and eating."

"I totally forgot about her" he winces. "We should head to her office, but I am sooo hungry ! Do you think the house-elves will come any time soon ?"

His eyes lay on a table full of small sandwiches and there are two cups of what seems to be hot chocolate. We both turn pale.

"Do you think they bring all of this-"

"-while we were necking in the bathroom?" I complete. "I'm afraid so."

Heruns his hand on his face, sighing. I hold back a laugh.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.2K 126 18
draco gives him the faintest of smiles. he rips apart from harry and stares into his eyes. harry's eyes contain the world's amount of love, affection...
175K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
1M 26K 17
Harry is late to potions class and gets seated beside Malfoy for a potions project. Each pair has a specific potion they must brew that causes a diff...
141K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED