The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 47

19 2 0
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Two weeks later~

You would think that nightmares would always come to an end, and they do, but mine just so happens to be a never ending nightmare. I find myself back at Hogwarts, good thing that I wasn't drowned in questions by my friends of where I had run off to.

A couple months ago I went to Australia, my father has a mansion on top of the mountains. I had told Liam if he needed anything from there. That's how I got ahold of the necklace, Liam said that supposably it was a gift my father wanted to give me. It was never a gift or even meant for me at all. It turned out to be just another trick of Liam to have me under his control, so now my life depends on this stupid cursed necklace. Which I don't really believe to be true, well I have my doubts still. I can't seem to wrap my head around on how he's making me appear at random places and all these weird unexplainable things.

Next to me I hear a chair being dragged and I look up to see Fred, an upset Fred. "I'm just going to make this quick."

I look in front of me to see that a couple Slytherin boys are look directly at me, as if I just committed a crime. "Here?, they're watching." I mumble and pull the book up to my face.

Fred looks up at the group of boys who are now having a full on staring contest. Fred's face turns red, not sure if he's mad or because he's really trying his best not to blink. "Do you mind!." Fred barks at them. Yep he's mad. The Slytherin boy laugh and walk toward the bookshelves, still not keeping their eyes off us.

Fred kept clenching his jaw and his nostrils flared like some bull. "They won't ever stop starting, so just say whatever needs to be said and leave." I kept looking down at my book trying to make it seem I was ignoring Fred.

Fred clears out his throat and lowers his head a bit , "Harry got the message, he said to just hold on a bit longer."

I felt some sense of relief. "Fred... I'm sorry about what I did to your sister, Ginny. I didn't mean-."

"I know. And she knows that too, don't worry." Fred gave me a sincer smile and got up to leave. One his way out it kept staring down at the group of Slytherin boys.

After Fred was gone the boys got out from behind the selves and started heading out as well, one by one they were looking at me very angry. I rolled my eyes and contuined reading the book. Only there was a bit of a chatter and I look over and see the boys were talking to Matteo. Matteo looks directly at me very pissed off, I assume those bastards told him what had just happened moments ago.

"Care to explain." Matteo took a seat infront of me so we could face each other.

I leaned back on my chair and shake my head, "Nope don't care enough to explain."

Matteo sighed deep, letting me know that he doesn't want to put up with me any longer. "Why were you talk to the Weasley?" He asked very sternly.

"He's just a friend." Matteo is known for a lot of things, and jealousy is defiantly one of them.

"That's not what I meant." He grumbled. "I'm asking why you were talking to him."

Oh well I guess that completely backfired some how, so now I needed a cover up. "I just said he's just a friend, am I not allowed to talk to a friend anymore?."

Matteo leaned over the table, "No, your not allowed to talk to anyone who's isn't a Slytherin."

I crossed my arms trying to stop myself from punching him in the face. "I wonder who's the idiot who came up with that rule."

"That so called idiot is me." Matteo face turned red.

I smile, "I know."

Matteo messages his temple, "I'm only trying to protect you."

I scoffed, " I never asked for it."

Matteo bangs his hand on the table. Great now this boy is going to throw a tantrum in the middle of the library, very embarrassing. " It didn't need to to be asked, I can decided what needs to be done."

"mmm since when?." I sit up straight from my chair seemingly more interested now.

"Since my father gave me authorization to bring a group of Hogwart students together for an uprising. Which better group than Slytherin students to follow me and my father." Matteo leaned back in his chair in a very cocky manner.

I gather my books deciding this conversation is now over, "well congrats on your job promotion." I get up from my seat and start heading out towards the door.

"Ashley wait!." Matteo rushes over to the door before I can even reach it. "I'm just trying to protect you and if you just go along with it, I can have my father pardon your siblings too."

I nod my head in disappointment, because I no longer recognized him. "Don't ever use my family as a way to convince me to go through with your dirty deeds." I pushed past Matteo and walked out of the library.

I decided to skip dinner, I had lost my appetite with this whole thing. I think i'll just roam around the castle. Change of thought I think it's best that I pay a visit to Lorenzo.

I walk down the hall and slightly lift up the quill that will take me behind the secret passage and I feel a very sharp pain on the side of my stomach. I walk into the dark and then there's a sudden gust of wind. I'm not on top a of a tower. "Ashley!." before I can turn to I lean forward to hold on to the sharp pain on my stomach and I try to hold onto the wall next to me. The pain was so painful I lost my balance but was immediately pulled back. I groan out in pain not being able to bare with this pain any longer.

Luna comes into view as well a grey woman, or what I seemed like the woman is a ghost. I start to wallow in pain. "Ashley what is going on." Luna looks over at me trying to see what was the cause of my pain. Luna quickly removes my hands where I was grasping my stomach, I could see her confused look at she expected to see blood bleeding through my shirt or something. It wasn't until she lifted up my shirt that she gasped. "Okay hold on." Luna gets up and runs out of my sight.

"Luna no!." I grunt in pain. The grey woman look down from above. "Don't call Madame Promfey, no profesores." I began to take deep breath trying to get ahold of myself. The grey woman just looked at me for a couple seconds and flew away towards the direction Luna had left.

Minuets later Luna came back with two other people, Ginny and Neville. Ginny slowly picks up me head and looks at my neck before giving me a concerned look. I could see the three of them talking among each other but I could no longer make out what they were saying. I feel a sharp pain in my head and I bit down on my lip to stop myself from yelling out. There's a loud ringing in my ear and I feel my body growing heavier and heavier. Ginny finally lets go of my head and I look over at my arm and see that black liquid is flowing through my veins. "I told you." I could hear Liam whispers around the room, I could hear him laugh at me. "don't run." his voice danced around the room.

"Help me." I croaked out. This only made Liam laugh even more. Now I was truly believing the whole cursed necklace thing. "Liam." I managed to say.

"NO!." he yelled out and it made me flinch. I was beginning to think that this maybe be all just an illusion. I could see Neville freaking out in the corner, Ginny is looking through a book trying to find something to cure whatever is going on to me. Luna is talking to me but I don't know what she's saying. I'm assuming she's just trying to reassure me that everything will be fine.

"Liam." I gasp out. "Help."

I finally see Liam appear out from behind Neville and he's slowly making his way towards me. Liam stops right my arm, but I don't have enough strength to look up at him. "You have to prove yourself. Clean yourself at the lake."

It didn't make sense how doing this would help. "Your under my control remember." He starts walking backwards and slowly vanishes in the dark.

I turn my head towards Luna, " the lake." Luna is confused and looks across to Ginny and Neville.

I pull Luna's sleves, "the lake...take..me"

Ginny and Luna both pull me and Neville starts making way for us. We had to go through the towers back door. Poor Neville had to knock down a guard and by my surprise the spell worked. He gets all nervous and then the spells he cast never turns out they way he wants them to.

We reach the lake and Ginny and Luna set me down near the water. I lay my hand out to touch the water and I began to rub my hand in the cold water and slowly the black liquid started to vanish. They all saw what I was doing and quickly dragged me into the water to help me rub off the black liquid from my arms and neck.

Slowly I started to feel a lot better and I looked up at the night sky because looking up at the somewhat peaceful night made me even out my breath. Nobody said anything after we got out of the lake. The four of us rested by the shore to try and process whatever just happened.

"Look your necklace." Luna reaches for my necklace but I push her away before she can touch it.

I put out my hands signaling her to stay away, "Don't touch it, it's not what it seems." I look down at my necklace to see that it was no longer silver but black.

"Only leaders of the acyolets wear that, so why do you have it." Ginny began to interrogate me.

"I was tricked by my brother and now with this." I dangle the necklace in front of them. "He's able to have control of me." After that happened I finally understood that this wasn't some sick joke anymore, this is real. Tonight Liam played with my life to prove something, that he's in charge and I better do whatever he asks.

"Why don't you just take it off." Neville said as if it was that easy to do.

I lift up my hair and show him the burnt marks I had from trying to take it off the night before. "It burns me. I went through every dark magic book and cursed items and theres absolutely nothing about a cursed necklace like this one." Neville gave me a pitiful look.

"So I'm assuming that if you don't do what your told." Ginny looks at my arms. "You get punished like this?."

I nod my head, "He torments me with whatever he can."

Neville yawns. "We should probably head back inside before we get eaten by wolves or something."

Shoot I forgotten about Lorenzo. "Yeah good idea." We get up and start walking back to the castle, back to the Ravenclaw tower.

"Uhh I just wanted to say thank you." I look up at them and out of embarrassment I look back down. "I hope that after this is all over we can be friends." I give them a small smile.

"We don't necessarily have to wait until after, we can start now." Luna suggested.

I return the smile, "sounds good."

I walk myself out of the Ravenclaw tower and head just down the hall is the Slytherin tower, but that won't be my destination tonight. I walk down even deeper to the Gryffindor hallways until I make my way under the quilt. "Lumos." I whisper and my wand lights up. I continue walking until I reach a door. I didn't know if I should just open the door or knock.

I decided to just knock instead. The door opens and there Lorenzo stands, I quickly embrace him in a hug. "It's good to see you as well." Lorenzo chuckles out. I look up at him and smile widely, seeing him like this made me feel less guilty. I also felt a bit stupid just standing there looking at each.

"Ahem." I look behind Lorenzo and see Matteo standing there. Quickly my smile fades.

Lorenzo pulls me inside and I look over to see Asher sleeping on the couch. I walk over and cover him up with a blanket that was dropped on the ground. I look over at Lorenzo, "I need answers."

Lorenzo nods and looks over at Matteo signaling him to leave. This pisses off Matteo but he doesn't bother to even argue with us, maybe because Asher is asleep. Or maybe because he knows that Lorenzo is a wold and right now pissing off a wolf isn't a very good idea.

Matteo walks over to me and places his cold fingers under my chin. I quickly turn my head and look at Lorenzo. "So you just won't talk to me."

I stood there not saying anything just looking directly at Lorenzo. How can I talk or look at the guy who's just been selfish and caused me so many problems. Sadly he isn't the guy I fell in love with anymore or the person I can even recognize. Matteo backed up and made his way out, and if he read my mind then good. I hope that's the last time I'll have to communicate with him.

"You two aren't meant to be." Lorenzo said giving me an apologetic look.

Lorenzo isn't wrong, since the very beginning Matteo and I have been enemy's. We've been at each others throats for so long. It wasn't like love at first sight, it was more of a hate and love relationship until I just couldn't bare the idea of Matteo trying to be his father. That's when I finally understood that no matter how many times you try to connive someone is about to make their worst mistake of their life, they will always try to prove someone wrong. So as much as it hurts me I'll just have to let him fall so he can learn his lesson, well that's if Harry and his friends get to win the battle. If not then I'll just have to stay far away from Matteo, even if having to move across the world to never encounter him again. "I guess I just liked the idea that we could both be better than are parents and prove people that we aren't like them." That was parshliy a lie but I didn't really like to pour out my feelings to people.

I walk over to the table and take a seat. "So what happened that night?."

Lorenzo takes a seat and sighs, he looks over at Asher and then back at me. " We were given orders to go to a location where some acolytes were hiding." Lorenzo leans his head on his hand as if still not accepting what happened that night. "They rounded up all the acolytes in this cabin and we were suppose to get there and take them out in small groups. Wolves...we were surrounded by wolves." He takes a long pauses remembering the smallest details of that night. "There was just to many."

"How many?." I felt chills all over my body after I said this.

His silence made me think that a whole lot of things. "Bella and three other acolytes we went to go save." "I gotta say that Bella did what she could to save me and it cost her, her life."

I look the other way to hide my face. I didn't know what was more upsetting, the Lorenzo was so close to dying or that this mission was a total fail. "Who gave the orders."

Lorenzo looks at me weirdly. "You did."

I felt my body run cold and I simply shake my head. "I never gave an orders."

"Well Armando said other wise." I look over at the couch and see Asher struggling to get up. I get up and quickly help him sit up.

"So if you didn't give the orders than what now? We just started a war with the wolves." Lorenzo leans from behind the couch.

Asher chuhckles, "this is your call Ash you decide."

I feel a sharp pain on the side of my stomach. "Now is the time." I could hear Liam whisper out to me. I look down at my left hand and see my veins turn black again.

I calmly pull my sleeve up to cover up my hand. Both boys don't seem to take this into notice, which is good. "Then we end this war." Asher smile of revenge takes up his whole face. While Lorenzo seems to not like the idea of this but doesn't argue with me.

Lorenzo nods, "very well then, but what are we going to do about Armando."

Tomorrow is the last day of for the week so I have enough time to take care of this during the weekend. "Asher can you send a letter and have everyone meet at my manor tomorrow night." Asher nods. "In the mean time you boys get some sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." Hopefully by now Liam is pleased with this. If all goes well then the sooner I can get this necklace off me and prepare for the war that's coming to Hogwarts.

I open the door to my dorm and I see Pansy finishing up homework. "I've been wanting to talk to you." Pansy says in a very motherly way.

I place my hands on my hips, "okay mom we can talk now." I said very sarcastically. Pansy laughs and I walk over to sit on her bed.

"What is wrong, you haven't been yourself and let me tell you it's only been a couple days of school." Pansy laugh a bit. "My Im starting to think that you may drop out."

I chuckle, "no I'm not going to drop out. I've just been having a lot of things going on that I need to solve."

Pansy closes her books and places them in the nightstand. "You know that if you need help with those problems I can help you as much as I can."

I smile. "I know but I don't think you should be involved."

"Well by what I've heard from my sisters, I'm sure you need as much help as you can." Pansy gives me a look of disappointment for not asking her for help.

I sigh. "Pansy I can't risk loosing more people."

"And I can't risk having my sisters put their life on line to help you. So I would like to go and fight besides you and my sisters." Pansy stands up looking very confident of what she's saying.

"I would also like to join the cause." Someone from behind the closet says. I look at Pansy strangely and her face turns red and she runs over to open the closet to reveal none other than Blasie. "Well since your having my brother why not join also."

I shake my head. "No you two are out of your minds."

Blaise sighs. "Ash let us help you."

I stand up. "You two don't even understand how big this problem is."

Pansy and Blaise stand next to each other lock hands. I sometimes envy them how they could get past their problems and just move on. "Please." Pansy begged.

I was hesitant but they were right I need as much people as I can to win. "Fine." "Just no word about this with anyone else okay." I said very sternly and both Pansy and Blaise nod their heads in agreement. "We leave tomorrow morning."

Blaise seemed surprise, "wow you move fast." He clasps his hands. "Well goodnight girls." And he walks out of our dorm.

I got up to Pansy and hug her. "Your scared huh."

I pull Pansy away from me so I can see her. "You know I don't get-."

"Oh stop it." Saying as if I could fool anyone else but her. Pansy pulls me back into a hug and we stay like that for awhile. Maybe I was scared, because my life and everyone involved is in danger. It was up to us now to liberate the acolytes from being hunted down from the wolves.

No pressure right?. Only that I'm dangling to my life from my brother. I don't know what's worse the cursed necklace or the actual control spell.

Throughout the remainder of the night I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning. So you can already imagine how I looked like the next morning.

I was starting to get tired of the color black but Blaise has warned me already what needed to be done. Though just all plain black looks like we are all going to a funeral. So I'm going to change it up a bit. I put on a black turtle neck and light blue jeans. I slip on my shoes and grab my bag off the door and walk out.

"Good morning." The boys said while walking down the stairs.  I didn't have the energy to say anything back so I simply smiled. That was until my eyes landed on Matteo.

I look over to see Pansy was waiting for all of us. Gotta say I was a bit surprise to see that she was here very early waiting for us. "You look dead." Pansy mumbled to me while she was trying to fix my hair band.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically.

I began to walk away from the group put Pansy calls out for me. "Where are you going off to now?."

"I need to check something out in the library." I wave goodbye before anyone ask questions.

One my way out I run down the hallway towards the Ravenclaw tower. I run up the stairs until I reach the very top is when I catch my breath. I walk over to the edge of the tower and look out, its not a sunny day more of a cloudy cold day but still beautiful to watch. I close my eyes and I feel the breeze dance through my hair and it felt somewhat ticklish.

"Good morning." Luna stood by the stairs in a cheerful smile.

"Good morning Luna." I step off the the edge and make my way towards her.

Behind Luna followed Neville and Ginny. "Hey." I gave them an awkward smile. Unsure what to make of this situation after last night.

Neville sat on the floor trying to catch his breath and waved up at me. "Hey...how's... y-your." Neville exhales sharply and is able them to get his breathing back to normal. "Your injury?."

I lift up the side of my shirt up a bit and see that the spot was still black and my veins around it. Though this time almost half of my stomach you could see black veins. "That doesn't look so good." Ginny looks at my injury and then back at me. "You should definitely go see Madame Promfey."

"Hey Madame Promfey Can you believe I got cursed by a necklace. Soo crazy right?. Well anyways here's this." I point at the injury. "And I was wondering if you can fix this, not sure if this necklace has something to do with it but go ahead and fix me up will ya?." I said in a sarcastic tone. Though Luna and Ginny didn't find it funny. Neville on the other hand seem like he just wanted to hide from this awkward situation.

Luna sighs, "Well what could possibly go wrong."

"Everything." I sigh. "Everything can go wrong."

I sit on the edge and look out the tower. Luna kneels in front of me, "we just need some time to figure it out."

I press my lips together and look out the tower again. "I don't have time Luna."

"Then do whatever you need to do to survive while we figure something out." Ginny extended her arm out for me to take. "Your not going to die on us, especially because Harry needs you for the big day."

"Yeah plus I think you and I will do pretty good at kicking peoples butts." Neville grins wildly.

I didn't know Neville had it in him. I chuckle and take Ginny's hand. "Fine, but only because I made a deal with Harry. And also because the idea of kicking butt with Neville sounds really interesting." The four of us laugh.

Then we hear students walking around trying to get to their classes. "You three should get going."

"Aren't you going to class?." Luna asked curiously.

Ginny puts her arm around Luna. "Remember she can't be seen with us."

Luna looked a bit upset. "Oh yeah I forgot." "Harry said we would be putting her in danger." Luna voice soften in a sad way but also in a comprehensive way.

"Soon enough we'll be able to do whatever." Neville puts his arms both Ginny and Luna and escorts them down the stairs.

"Thank you." I mouthed to Neville and he smiles.

I glance out the tower to kill time while they reach the bottom of the stairs. If all goes well I'll be fighting by their side very soon. I see a ball of light, light up the room. I turn around and I see the grey woman. "They're gone." She whispers.

I nod and start heading down the stairs. But I'm stopped when the grey woman calls out for me. "Have a safe trip." I smile because she would be the only person to know I wasn't going to class today but getting ready to head home. I head down stairs and make my way back into the Slytherin common room.

I got up into my dorm and start packing clothes for two days and a pair of shoes. I reach underneath my bed and pull out my dagger and slip it inside my boots. I walk over to my closet and grab my black bandanna and a navy blue cap. As I walk out of my closet I trip on a box. I kick the box inside the closet and the lid falls open revealing pictures.

I don't even dare to look at them because I knew that I would go say goodbye. Honestly I've always been bad a goodbyes. So I decided to just leave without leaving a note of where I'm off to.

I grab my bag and head down to the common room. Just in time Blaise and Pansy walk down together with their bags. "Ready?."

Blaise nods, "let's do this."

We walk out of the common room and quietly make our way through the hallways. It wasn't long before we reached the Gryffindor hall and met with the quilt. I lift up the quilt and signal them to quickly go inside. At first they looks at me crazy but didn't care enough to ask. "Lumos." our wands light up the dark passageway and we kept walking down the darkness.

I knock on the door and Asher opens the door for us. He's taken by surprise to see Pansy and Blasie with me, he even looks back out to see if anyone else was going to come in. "Yeah go ahead ash the more the merrier." Asher close the door and started making his way towards the kitchen.

Lorenzo comes out struggling to put on a shirt. "More people?." Lorenzo smiles in acceptance. "Smart choice." He places a kiss on my head and walks towards the kitchen.

"Well we need all the people we can get right?." Asher pops out from behind the counter and looks at me like I'm some lunatic.

"Yeah but there are with you know who." Asher stands up from behind and looks at Pansy and Blaise. "No offense you two, but I'm just saying don't you think we are putting their lives at risk too?."

"What are you trying to say Asher?." I looked at him sternly.

Lorenzo hands Pansy, Blaise and I a cup of coffee."what he's trying to say is that well they work for you know who and plus by helping you is as if they were helping Harry Potter."

Pansy place her coffee down on the counter. "Last time I checked aren't you work for him too?."

Lorenzo looks at me and then back at them, "fair enough."

"Well if they die, that's on you." Asher winks at me.

"Nobody is dying." Blaise said very reassuring.

Asher crosses his fingers in the air. "Let's sure hope so."

"Okay are you guys ready now?." Lorenzo nods and runs into his room. In the meantime Asher walks over to the table struggling to put on his bag.

I walk over and grab his bag. "It's fine I'll take it."

"I don't want anyone thinking I'm going to be some burden, especially since we are going out to fight. So please just give me the bag." I let go of the bag and give it to him.

"Your not some burden okay." I ruffle up his hair and help him put his bag.

"Ready?." Lorenzo poked his head out of his room.

"Let's go." I was a bit hesitant but the more I was the more I felt the sharp pain as a reminder to keep going through with this.

We all walked inside the kitchen and I helped Lorenzo remove a huge title. Inside are stairs that lead straight down. "I'll go first." Lorenzo lights up his wand and starts making his way down.

"I'll go last to put the heavy tile back." Blaise signals for either Pansy or I to go first.

"On second thought can you help me with my bag?." Asher smiles nervously.

"Yeah." I grab onto his bag and Pansy starts climbing down. "Lumos." Both mine and Asher wand light up. I tuck his wand on his arm sling. I start heading down and between Blaise and I help Asher get inside.

The tunnel was dark and we still didn't know how many steps further down. But we all kept having conversations here and there to stop us from freaking out. The more further down we went the more colder it got.

"Stop." Lorenzo yelled out. For what it seemed like forever, we finally reached the bottom.

We turn around and we are faced with some steps that lead into a wall. "Lorenzo this leads to nowhere."

Lorenzo smirks, "says who." He runs up the steps and disappears into the wall. Blaise and Asher laugh and run after, also disappearing into the wall.

Pansy and I just stand there unsure. "Together?." Pansy reaches for my hand. "Together." We run up the stairs and into the wall.

A wall that lead us exactly to Hogsmeade. I look behind to see the wall we had all just gone through and both Pansy and I laugh at.

"I say we should go grab a couple snack before we head to the train station." Lorenzo smiles at me and the signals me to look at my wand.

Then I remembered that I still had the tip of my wand lit up, "Ohh right." "Nox." and the light vanishes. "So where to first?"

"How about Pansy and I go grab lunch for al of us, and you three go pick out the candy." Blaise puts his arm over Pansy and start making their way to who knows where.

"Well let's go get some candy then." Asher starts walking towards Honeydukes.

Lorenzo and I follow behind Asher. "Soooo... do you feel guilty for not showing up to your classes today?."

I smirk, "Oh yeah SUPER GUILTY."

Lorenzo gives me a weird look. "Really I didn't think you were so into school."

My mouth drops open. "Okay first of all I was being sarcastic, and second OUCH!." Lorenzo and I start laughing. This is our way of getting along and I liked being around him. I guess he's the only person who makes me laugh a lot. Just the way my brother Jackson made me laugh a lot. I miss him every single day and I wish he was here with me.

Lorenzo runs up to open the door so we can go inside Honeyduckes. The smell of chocolates is what hit my nose first. Asher already knew what he was getting because he started rushing all the way to the back of the store.

"Ash!." I look over and quickly catch an object that was thrown to me by Lorenzo. I look down at my hands and see a chocolate frog box.

"I've always seen people get these but I don't really get what's the big deal about the." I laugh and look up at Lorenzo, who seems to kinds question himself too.

Lorenzo takes the box and looks at it too. "Well its a chocolate frog that moves, and uhh theres collectible cars inside of wizards and witches." "I actually would collect them when I was little, though I never got to finish my whole collection."

I look at him in aww, just imagining a little Lorenzo being so fascinated with these things. I chuckle, "Wow very interesting."

Lorenzo's face turns red. "Oh stop now your just making fun of me."

I put my hands up in surrender. "No really, I didn't know this about you."

"well let's take two so I can show you what your missing out." Lorenzo winks at me and then goes and grabs another box.

We were all now at the train station waiting for my cousin Adrestia to pick us up. I think by now our friends must be wondering where've been. Though they have no clue we are far away from Hogwarts.

Some whistles from above the bridge and I look up to see my cousin. We all start heading up towards the bridge to meet with her. "This better be good." She shouts from above.

"We'll have to see later." I said while making my way up.

Adrestia takes my bag and hugs me. "How was the trip?."

I nod. "It was good." Adrestia smiles and we start making our way out of the train station. "Is Armando coming tonight?." I whispered to her.

"I sure hope so, he's got a shit ton of explaining to do. I'm going to assume that your not going to forgive him for what he did right?." Adrestia lifted up an eyebrow.

I smirk. "Since when is our family know for forgiving?."

Adrestia smiles. "Atta girl."

Later that day I sit in the meeting room waiting for everyone to show up. I have a couple parchment trying to figure out what to write. I had only written two letters but wasn't really sure of them.

Everyone starts walking in my aunt Vinda takes a seat on the right and everyone starts filling up the seats and other stood around the room. There's only one seat next to me on the left, reserved for Armando. "Where is he?." I ask my aunt Vinda.

"He's coming." She looks up and indeed Armando take a seat next to me.

I nod at Armando and look around thinking of how to start this off. "My fathers acolytes have been getting attack by wolves. As you all know the mission that was given without my orders failed." I look at Armando. I was hoping to see him get nervous but he remained the same serious man. I shifted myself towards him not breaking the eyes contact. "Four lives were lost. Those four lives may seem nothing to you but they mean a lot to me."

"What are you insinuating Mrs.Grindelwald?." Armando nostrils flared.

"Who are you to setup a mission like that? You set everyone up to a suicide mission." I clenched my jaw to stop myself from losing it.

"I did what I thought it was best for us. Your no leader to look up to. Your a shame and a fool if you think your fathers followers will ever follow you!." Armando was shaking uncontrollably in anger.

I look over at my aunt Vinda looking very angry at Armando. "Do it." Liam voice came into my head.

I grab the letter I think I wrote out the best and slide it towards Armando. "I want you to read this out loud and then give me your honest opinion about it."

Armando looks between my aunt Vinda and me. He grabs the letter and sighs. " I Ashley Grindelwald will not tolerate any sorts of attacks to my fathers acolytes. They no longer have my father thee Gilbert Grindelwald as their excellent leader but they will always have someone to protect, and that is me. Clearly something must be done and my father would never want to sit down and talk things out, so neither will I. So round up your pups as we will meet in two nights to end this once and for all." Armando face expression changes to a worrisome.

"So what do you think?." I asked Armando but he said nothing. He kept looking at the letter unsure of what he read was true or if it was his imagination.

"Do it now!." Liam yelled into my head. My hand slipped into my boots to grasp my dagger. My head began to throb knowing that I had no control of what's about to happen next. After all I'm just Liam's puppet.

"You either tell me what you think or have you as my messenger and I can assure you'll come back alive." I snapped at Armando.

Armando flinches a bit. "We're going to war?." He voice was shaky.

I lean in closer to Armando and shake my head. "No, just us." I draw the dagger to his chest. "Traitor, you were with the wolves the entire time." I turn the dagger and he twitches in pain.

Armando laughs spiting out blood on the table. "You are no leader, you will only lead them to their deaths."

I push the dagger even further into him. "Thanks for you honest opinion but I still don't care what you have to say." I pull out the dagger and Armando falls forward onto the table.

I look around and see everyone look at Armandos lifeless body. I look at my aunt Vinda who nods in satisfaction. "Have my owl send the letter." I slide the letter towards her and we all make our way out of the meeting room.

Lisa my house elf looks at the lifeless body and then my hands. "You have someone waiting for you in the living room Miss Ashley."

I close the doors behind me so she wouldn't have to keep staring at it any longer. "I'll be right down, I just need a few minutes."

Lisa nods and looks at the close doors. "Do y-you need me t-to uhh-."

"No." I look down at Lisa and she slowly walks away.

I look at the mirror down the hall and see Liam. "You see how hard was that?." I clench my jaw and I start walking down the other side of the hallway. All along I could hear Liam mockingly laughing. I felt like throwing up because of his sick twisted games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 145K 62
COMPLETE; don't read if you want fluffy, out-of-character tom. 18+ In 1926, Grindelwald is captured for the first time by Newt Scamander, making his...
58.4K 1.8K 52
After her parents deaths, Genevieve Grindelwald is raised by her uncle Gellert. But Gellert Grindelwald has no time for children, as he is trying to...
55.5K 2K 48
Animo Grindelwald has been raised for one purpose: to defeat her brother. After being sent hurtling through time, Animo has grown up hidden within th...