Miscellany Of Desi Tadka

By Desi_Tadka

The stars shine hereโœจโญ The moon blinks here๐ŸŒ™ The sun doesn't forget to peek hereโ˜€๏ธ Cause here is the Miscell... More

Introduction
A/N
โœจIqraarโœจ
โœจ2โœจ
โœจ3โœจ
โคPasban-e-Marasimโค
โค2โค
โค3โค
โค4โค
โค5โค
โค6โค
๐ŸคYearning for Paradise๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค1๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค2๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค3๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค4๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค5๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค6๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค7๐Ÿค
Sabr-The story of patience
1โฃ๏ธ
2โฃ๏ธ
3โฃ๏ธ
4โฃ๏ธ
5โฃ๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ
7โฃ๏ธ
Petrichor๐Ÿ’ž
1๐Ÿ’ž
3๐Ÿ’ž
4๐Ÿ’ž
5๐Ÿ’ž
Epilogue๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’•Almost Sold๐Ÿ’•
1๐Ÿ’•
2๐Ÿ’•
3๐Ÿ’•
4๐Ÿ’•
5๐Ÿ’•
6๐Ÿ’•
7๐Ÿ’•
8๐Ÿ’•
9๐Ÿ’•
First Fast
Caim๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 1๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 2๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7๐Ÿ–ค
Perfect Storm
1๐Ÿ’
2๐Ÿ’
3๐Ÿ’
4๐Ÿ’
5๐Ÿ’
6๐Ÿ’
Epilogue๐Ÿ’

2๐Ÿ’ž

6.6K 612 88
By Desi_Tadka

"Uske Farz ki adaigi usse ese farz ke kareeb le aye jo usne socha bhi na tha"

Man ye sahib ji, Jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane 🎶

It was the next day when the three boys again set off for their venture in the village. They made a lot of friends there. It was another one of the nights when they were walking back towards the quarters when it started to drizzle again for the fourth time that day.

A small patter of feet was heard and Safwan's hand gradually went towards the inside of his jacket where the G-3 was tucked in. Signalling the boys behind him he went towards the source of sound. Clearing the bushes he came across nothing.

Ammar and Ali searched for the voice towards the left and right respectively. It was very unusual for someone to be up at this time of night especially in Chashma bagh. People living here always sleep a little after eight O clock.

As Safwan was about to turn away a small body collided with him with a screech and then thud.

She fell on the muddy land. All three of them turned towards the disastrous entry and there they saw a girl on her back wearing a white coloured skirt and blouse. Blonde, wavy hair covering half of her face.

"Allah Allah" mumbling the Creator's name again and again she tried to sit up but the wet soil didn't help in the matter. A hand was offered in front of her at which she looked up for the first time and her eyes stopped at the three men standing in front of her.

That is when she realized what she was doing.

At this time of night. That too in the middle of a forest. She was alone with three men. Fear clawed in her body and she jerked back. Ali retreated his hand back and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"We are harmless" And Ammar being Ammar spoke the first thing that came to his mind.

Her eyes darted between them and she stood up huffing all the while without anyone's help.

All three of them looked harmless but then she remembered how her Amma told her not to believe someone by their faces. The one who offered her his hand was looking at her with concern just like the other one who spoke right now but the one standing just in front of her was scary.

Very scary. He was looking at her with anger, annoyance and a little bit of another emotion which she wasn't able to pinpoint.

She was fiddling with her fingers as her gaze met the scary one for the second time and he looked even scarier up close.

He patiently tapped his foot on the ground waiting for this nymph to speak up. Yes, nymph.

She looked like a caterpillar. A small, cute caterpillar.

Wait, what? Cute?

Having enough of her drama he spoke up using his stern voice.

"Can you speak up dammit?" Ammar and Ali turned towards their boss with narrowed eyes. It was obvious they didn't like the way their boss talked to this sweet girl.

What he heard next made his heart ache. She started sniffling as trails of tears cascaded down her cheeks. Wiping them with the back of her hands she looked at the ground again. Ammar walked towards her with cautious steps and crouched down to her eye level.

"Will you please tell us what happened? We will help you, I promise" He spoke gently, gathering her attention.

She looked up at him with teary eyes and pouty lips making Ammar and Ali both swoon over her cuteness. A certain someone also felt emotions he never felt before seeing her cry in front of him. Safwan had tortured many rebellions and finished many missions but never did he feel any kind of emotion except now.

"Hamara...hamara golu nahi mil raha"

(My golu is lost)

All three of them got alert at her voice.

"Who is Golu?" This time it was Safwan who spoke, making her scurry away.

"Golu hamare bestfriend hain"

(Golu is my best friend)

A sudden rush of jealousy swirled through his veins at the mere mention of her so-called best friend. Who even names their child Golu?

"What does Golu look like? And where did you last see him?" Ammar asked her.

"Sham main hamare sath khel..rahe thay wo. Wo bahut pyare hain. Gorey gorey naram naram say"

(He was playing with me in the evening. He is very beautiful with white complexion and soft skin)

'Naram naram say' Safwan groaned

"We will help you in finding him. Tell me where did you last see him?" Ali asked.

"Is jungle main"

( In this forest)

"Let's find your Golu then. I am A_" Ammar declared and was about to walk with her when Safwan stopped him.

"Rahim" Ammar internally whined at his fate and nodded sheepishly while Ali slapped his back.

All three of them went out in search of Golu.. Ali and Ammar made small talk with her here and there and that's how they got to know her name and where she lives.It was past 2 in the morning when they entered a clearing where a beautiful waterfall appeared.

Safwan was inspecting the area when a shriek sounded from her and all three of them looked at her with confused eyes. Ammar was about to take out his G-3 when Ali slapped him for the second time that night.

She ran from them towards the waterfall. Mirha was running towards the waterfall and a lamb. There was a lamb sitting on the edge of the rock. Just as they were about to follow her she scooped up the little lamb in her arms and kissed his head repeatedly.

"Golu aap kahan chale gaye thay? Hum itna roye aapki yaad main"

(Golu where did you go? I cried so much for you)

To say they were all shocked would be an understatement. They felt like the biggest fools in the world. Golu was a little lamb. Her best friend.

Safwan gazed at her as she hugged her dearest best friend. He had no idea when his lips curled up in a small smile.

Whereas Ammar and Ali also patted the little lamb and she introduced him to them.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

It was five in the morning when they all reached the quarters after dropping her at her home safely. Ammar and Ali were still laughing at that silly girl.

Mirha on the other hand was happy to have her Golu back. She also made friends today.

Human friends for once

Rahim and Ahmed were very nice to her. Rahim told her that Yusuf was their older brother. He was very grumpy and handsome.

She giggled at her thoughts and laid down on her mattress and dozed off in a dreamy sleep.

In this awaiting morning there was a pair of eyes that never slept. A series of feelings rushed through his body making him ache for something or someone he cannot have.

She looked so young and peaceful whereas he was the complete opposite of her.

Placing a cigarette between his lips he smoked till his thoughts clouded.

¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤

Three weeks passed by with them searching this place and looking for clues which they got pretty quickly. Ramez Shah was hiding in a farmhouse down the village and was planning to escape very soon.

Coming with a plan to tackle him they all decided for the next day. Safwan was feeling restlessness throughout these three weeks. The last time he saw her was when she met them again at the same clearing and gifted them the freshly plucked Apricots. He smiled at that memory.

He knew after this operation they would be allowed to move back to their homes. He was happy that his mission was being successfully completed but on the other hand his heart wanted someone to stay with him forever.

He wanted her in his arms, cocooned in his warmth. His little butterfly
___________________________________

How was the second chapter of Petrichor?

Who is your favourite character so far?

Until next time

Khuda Hafiz

《s》

ᴅᴇsɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴋᴀ ɪs sᴏᴏɴ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴀᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋs?
ᴀɴʏ ɢᴜᴇssᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ?.

sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs!.

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɴᴛs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

~ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 17.8K 57
#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stories13/01/2020 #6 historic 13/01/2020 #10...
922K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
85.8K 2.5K 19
"๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š" - โ€ข lowercase intended - started: 191119 completed: 1...
2.9K 93 5
Sana is madly in love with Momo. Momo just got a boyfriend. What could possible go wrong?