Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

17 - Thinking of Two Don's

794 16 2
By ZariasWritings_

Feeling the low grumble in Teresa's stomach, her eyes opened to smelling food. Real, good food. She got up, walking into the kitchen as she smiled, leaning against the wall, seeing Luciano.

"You're woke" He said and his voice sounded different. She blinked her eyes and her smile dimmed so did her mood when she saw it was only Adriano.

Still, she still had a smile plastered across her face as he walked over and kissed her forehead, a sweet gesture. He put her phone on the table, her thinking it was still on the nightstand. "Ricco contacted you when you were sleeping. You have an invitation to the Don's house himself, though it's not his real house considering he lives in Milan" He said and she nodded, placing it down and sitting on the stool watching him.

The invitation stated to be there by 6 o'clock. But it was only 4, so she had two hours to spare. "What are you cooking?" She questioned and he pulled the tray out the oven.

"Stuffed shells, Italian style" He chuckled, grabbing plates.

He was placing food on both their plates and it looked really good, of course he could cook. He sat down and watched her as she slid the spoon in her mouth, her mouth opening back up, making breathy noises due to it still being very hot. He chuckled and she was able to swallow it and taste the warm sauce. Homemade. She stared at him, with her spoon pointed as she said, "Marry me"

He chuckled, taking a spoon himself.

"You can cook, and I can't cook for shit. " He shook his head, amused.

"Italian men don't like that" He teased her, shrugging. Who cares? They can cook for her and she makes it up in the bedroom. Nasty style.

He lowered his spoon, his head down, his eyes lowered and she knew something bothered him but she didn't have to pull it out of him because he said, "I'm sorry for being rude to you yesterday." She clearly forgot about it. She slid her hand over the table, cupping hers over his fist.

"It's okay. No harm no foul" She said genuinely and honestly. It wasn't that big.

"It's just something that gets to me. You know, being reprimanded by your family who is also your boss" He explained and she nodded, though she didn't think Luciano would reprimand her. If he did, it had to deal with their argument.

" Don't eat too much, you have a pool party to attend" He chuckled and she scooped up some food with her spoon and held it up to his mouth. He put his hand up, playfully, pushing the spoon away.

" I have no idea where your mouth has been" He laughed and she groaned, pushing it towards his mouth. It was adorable to feed men. At least men she knows. He huffed, rolling his eyes and took the spoon in his mouth, licking his lips. He chuckled and told her, "Finish up woman"

Teresa took a shower, curled her hair and fresh'n up, taking care of her normal routines. As she wiped her face in the mirror, she bent over the countertop, staring at her reflection. She couldn't believe she cried yesterday. She was ashamed and disappointed that she cried for a man who didn't want her. At least not seriously.

She smiled, at least she can focus less on Luciano and more on why she was here. To do a job, and leave. And while she's at, take a fee and go back to Brazil considering nothing is left in Georgia for her.

Teresa wore a one piece brown and black color block, backless cutout swimsuit. In the front it had two parts that connected to each other like a belt. It wasn't too sexy, too exotic but it was also something a classy, and cute woman would wear. She loved how thick her thighs were, how slim, yet wide her hips are. They went well with the size of her legs. Perfect body for model, at least one who wasn't flat chested with no ass like most of the white girls chosen. And they're mostly blondes anyway. Blondes who were already rich enough to have their own modeling company yet society is the way it is.

It didn't matter what swimsuit she chose, she had a lot of body and exposure was sexy. At least to her.

To match, she slid in a brown strap, sundress and grabbed her brown Michael Kors purse. She had so many expensive bags from shopping. So many outfits, it was impossible to not have anything to match with something. But it made it difficult to choose what outfit she wanted to wear.

She put on her heels, which were about 4 or 6 inches from the ground. She's worn higher so it wasn't difficult.

She looked around and Adriano was nowhere to be found. She huffed, hating when he left unannounced.

Luckily Ricco had a home in Rome or it would have sucked to drive hours just to see him, she actually wouldn't drive. She wouldn't even go.

Pulling in, the first thing she did was look in her mirror, not even glancing at what the house looked like. She needed to make sure she was looking perfect. She didn't wear eyelashes or mascara, let alone any makeup considering she was getting in water whether she was really getting in or not.

Flipping the mirror up, she turned to the right, finally taking a look at the house and it was gorgeous.

Elegant like a family home for a rich family, maybe passed down. The outside decorations screamed welcome, the bricks screamed home, like hers were. At least in Brazil. She saw the three cars in the driveway, not sure which were Ricco's. One was a Maserati, the other one was a Tesla and weirdly, a hellcat. Who would drive a hellcat around Italy? They aren't even made there. Maybe they had it delivered, but they all were expensive. Maybe they all are Ricco's. He didn't seem like a hellcat person to her though.

She turned her head, hearing the splashes of water and then multiple sounds of women's laughter. Why and who went through her head.

Letting the thought drift away, she raised her fist and knocked like a regular common neighbor would. Like she knew who was in the house, friends with them even.

The door opened and the man let her in, obviously knowing who she was. Ricco walked in, water dripping from legs and bare chested in trousers. She blew a breath of air out, not expecting him to look so good. She didn't know why, he was only two years younger than Luciano. However, for that very reason, Luciano's body was more attractive compared to his. Ricco was shaved, but Luciano had a little hair, not enough that it bothered her or felt it clearly when she laid against him, but enough to show he did shave and displayed his masculinity.

He leaned forward, his hand on her hip respectfully as he kissed her cheek sweetly, greeting her.

"I hope you don't mind. I invited a few guests" He said, looking at her for confirmation or approval, like he would kick them out if she did mind. She didn't exactly want to be around strangers. She wasn't prepared for it if they were to bombard her with questions, but she kept calm and her calm and cool. She shook her head, to be polite, besides if he wouldn't spill, maybe his friends would.

"Do you need to change?" He questioned and she nodded. "Well my swimsuit is underneath the dress"

"Do you need privacy?" He questioned and she didn't get confused. Most people just slid out the dress and jumped straight in the pool. She gave a brief yes. He nodded for his men and she followed him upstairs. He closed the door after her and at the exact same time it closed, her phone began ringing. She breathed in relief when she saw it was Adriano and she hurriedly answered it.

"Thank God, what do I do?" She whispered, standing away from the door, and turning away from it. She felt like a real spy.

"I assume these people are potential allies and if so we could gather information so just play it cool and keep up the act. If they ask any questions your not sure of, simply say you aren't comfortable with saying"

" Isn't that suspicious?" He chuckled, imagining him shaking his head.

" No Teresa, we are secretive as well, especially with our business activities. They understand and would not pressure you to answer" He spoke like he knew these people. She nodded and forgot he couldn't see her so she gave a brief okay.

"Keep your phone or purse near so I can hear" He said and she said okay once more. Just for caution, she changed Adriano's contact name to Girl bsf and Luciano's she thought about before changing. She grinned and typed in Bottom Bitch, that way if Ricco were to go through her phone while she weren't looking, he wouldn't think anything of it. Besides, she never texted Luciano or Adriano so he would only see call logs.

Slipping her dress off, she adjusted her bottoms and walked out like she wasn't just being sneaky. Ricco got up off the stool when he saw her come down and she smiled, walking up to him. "Sexier, and sexier" He grinned, grabbing her hand and leading her to the back where the pool was. The pool was big, but not as majestic as she thought, which was more than okay with her. Her gaze traveled over to the two women against the pool wall, laughing. Then her gaze found the two men sitting down with beers in their hands and Ricco pulled her over there first as they caught sight of her and stood up.

"Mireia, meet my good friend Dario" He nodded and Dario held his hand out. Dario had more of a slim physique, not much muscle and lack of bicep or abs. He looked like a teenage boy with his blue eyes and brown hair, though she was sure that wasn't his natural color due to the streaks of blonde on the sides. The only thing that made him seem masculine were the hair on his chest, more than she would prefer her men to have though. Still, he was attractive, just not her attractive.

She took his hand, shaking it as she said, "Mireia" He nodded. Then she turned to the other man and he decided to introduce himself before Ricco could.

"Reeves" She nodded, shaking his hand. Now he was a sight to see. His hair was mid length, stopping at his lower neck, brown and beautiful. She could tell he had good hair and that he took good care of it. Took someone with good hair to recognize it. He was quite the opposite of Dario. He didn't look young and his dominance, and masculinity shone undeniably. He was inadequate unlike Dario. His chest as well were hairy and she didn't normally like the amount he had, but if they were to meet any other time, she was sure she would have fallen for his looks. His strikingly green eyes, similar to hers, were hazel green.

She didn't miss the €15,000 silver with diamonds embedded in the wedding ring on his finger. How did she know? Well her customers at the club weren't exactly single or broke.

She dropped her hand and noticed how he looked more than ready to continue whatever conversation they were having. He seemed like a man who hated interruptions, strict and firm. Her type of man.

Ricco had walked over to the women, clearing his throat and they all turned, giggling. "Ricco! Fill my cup would you?" He chuckled, "Sorry Tiara, I am not a waiter. I wanted you both to meet Mireia, someone of great importance to me so I trust you can keep a smile on her face" He grinned.

"Of course! Shoo!" She waved her head like he was a fly. He turned around, brushing her hair. "Are you okay with mingling for now? I promise we'll be together later on. I just have a few business matters to discuss'' He rubbed his thumb over her hand and she stared at him, with a huff.

"This isn't my definition of making it up to me" She moved her hand away and he ran his hand down his hair.

"A few minutes and I'm yours. I promise," he said. "We'll see," Teresa responded, walking away. She handed him her purse telling him to set it down on the chair and he did, kissing her cheek and walking away, her eyes making sure he did place it down. He did and sat in his own chair, right next to it.

She sat down, putting her feet in the water next to the women. She sat down on one step, her legs covered by the water.

"I'm Tiara" One woman said, they both looked like they were young in their twenties. Like Teresa.

"I'm Nora, and I love your bathing suit" She giggled and Teresa smiled politely with a thank you.

"Mireia" She held her hand out and shook each of their hands.

"Now I know almost everything about Ricco, but I never heard of you" Teresa grinned slyly, Teresa knowing she was going to get nosey.

And she did. They both did actually.

She only told them they were seeing each other until she felt they were right for each other. They noticed she wasn't Italian and she told them of her being born in Brazil. They were shocked by that, asking why she moved 5,000 miles away from her home. She simply gave them the same answer she gave Ricco. To grow and expand. She included her being a model and they went haywire asking her all sorts of things from How did it feel and how much she made, though she decided not to answer that one. She just informed me that she was a starting model in Italy and soon she will be one of the faces of the company.

There was so much chit chat going on. Teresa found out Tiara was married to Dario and Nora to Reeves. Nora was 21 years old, a few months younger than Teresa then Reeve, who were 30. Got married a year ago. They were 9 years apart. That may have been a push factor in some relationships, but Teresa found it sexy. An older guy, strong and dominant. And she knew because Nora could not stop talking about him. Neither could Tiara who was 25 years old, older than Teresa and even older than Dario who was 22 years old, the same as Teresa.

No wonder he looked so young, he was.

Apparently he liked older women so they got married 3 years ago. Teresa understood why Nora and Reeves didn't get married earlier considering he would have looked like a pedophile or pervert being a 27 year old marrying a 18 year old. But that's not how it was, just how it seemed. She did meet him when she was 18, but it was a hard thing because of his dislike for how young she was. However she won over his heart a year ago and they've been married ever since.

Pretty cute story, She thought.

Nora and Tiara were talkers. They wouldn't stop and it didn't matter to Teresa because she loved to listen. Loved to listen about how Tiara was against having kids because she didn't want to destroy her body, but she did say she knew she was going to have them soon, code for giving Dario a heir. Nora was already pregnant. 3 months and it made Teresa smile.

All of the chit chat made her forget the initial goal, to get information. But she could admit they seemed like people she could really befriend. They definitely kept a smile on her face.

She looked where the men were talking.

A few minutes huh?, She internally laughed.

A few minutes turned into an hour, though she was kept entertained so she didn't complain.

"So what do you guys do?" She questioned, switching the topic.

Luciano huffed as he waited in his car, checking his watch. It's been too long and he had things to do. Just then his door opened and his 16 year old nephew, Roel got in the car, his head down, his shirt all roughened up, a prominent purple bruise on his cheek and a scratch on his eye. Evident that he was fighting. Luciano nodded for them to drive and he looked at Roel.

"Cosa ti ho detto?"(What have I told you?) Luciano questioned, not wasting one second to reprimand him. Let alone asking him if he were okay, because he knew he was, and that's not what he cared for at the moment.

"Scusami"(I'm sorry) Was all Roel said.

"Cosa hanno preso?"(What did they take)

"Niente" (Nothing)

Luciano jaw clenched at the quick lie. It was clear as day that Roel jumped, and he was sure they took something from him, it wouldn't be the first time.

" Roel"

Toel looked up with a sigh, " My money. All of it. Every last penny" Luciano groaned, frustrated that this was the second time within a two week span. Roel was too spoiled in his opinion. Jovana, his mother, is not disciplining him enough. He wore expensive clothes all the time, though Luciano preferred he didn't. It displayed that he was indeed what they called a rich kid. And being a rich kid gives you difficulties just as much as it does benefits.

Unfortunately for him, it gave him difficulties. He got into arguments with some of the teens and he would brag about what he did and they didn't have. Luciano of course didn't approve of his behavior, but he understood what it felt like to want to prove himself to others when they called him out or confronted him about it.

But as he became a grown man, he didn't care. Not everyone needed to know what was in his pockets and he preferred to keep it that way. However, his mother didn't teach him about that, but Luciano tried his best to.

" I told you countless of times to not do that"

" I can't look weak! I am not weak"

Something Luciano would have also said. Roel just wanted to prove himself, didn't want to cower away, do the right thing and walk away. Even as a teen, Luciano didn't walk away either. But he hated that Roel repeated it. But then again, it's like telling a newborn to not cry.

" What did you say Roel?"

Roel, turned his face, Luciano knowing something absurd about escaping his mouth.

" I told them my family may have been some powerful people who may have made them disappear. "

"Incredible" (Unbelievable)

" Well if you make them disappear, no one will know"

Sounds like his mother, Luciano thought. Taking advantage of his position because he was his family.

" You know I can't do that. I don't know these families. I don't know what power they have" Luciano said, rationally thinking, though he knew Roel wasn't. He just wanted revenge. Most children wanted to stop violence, Roel transitioning from a regular kid's life to a criminal one, it sort of stuck. Now when he got beat up or jumped, he either asked Luciano or Adriano to punish them and he knew of those punishments. He was like a brother to Adriano and Adriano wouldn't dare let anyone mess with his family and neither was Luciano, but things needed to be looked over before going head first and potentially killing a cartel they knew nothing of.

" So you're going to allow them to do this to me?" He turned his eyes to Luciano, with anger in his tone.

" You did something stupid, I should do nothing"

" But you will. I know you will"

And he was.

" And he turned off my card!" Nora giggled, finishing the story of how Reeve caught her in one of her shopaholic moments. She had been lying to him, and she suspected he knewz but apparently he got tired of it and put an end to it. Teresa could understand. When she got to Italy and Luciano handed her his pretty much unlimited card, she went crazy with it as well. It should be normal to do it. Teresa and her were alike in that way, love shopping. Reeves and Luciano were also alike in that way, putting an end to it along with a lecture.

"Don't worry Mireia, when you and Ricco are together, you will have unlimited clothes. Your closet won't be able to hold everything. He will have to buy you two!" She laughed, turning around and holding onto the wall. "Unlimited? Even business men run out of cash" Teresa said, only baiting them in, considering she knew just how unlimited they could really be. Tiara shook her head, disagreeing.

"Not these men" She said, looking over at them and Teresa did the same. Ricco must have felt them watching because he looked over, catching Teresa's eye. She grinned, causing him to kiss the air at her briefly, not like a womanly way either.

"Hey" She felt a hand on her thigh and she looked down, seeing Nora concerned, a little worried looking. "Be careful please. Relationships are risky" She sighed and looked at Reeves. "But this, is riskier"

Teresa knew what she was speaking of and she was happy inside that she did care and happy that they were opening up to her meaning all it took was a few. More hangouts and they would be spilling secrets faster than a speeding bullet.

Adriano laid in the car with his seat pulled all the way back, his feet on the steering wheel, his arms crossed and his eyes closed, peacefully sleeping. It's been 3 hours since Teresa came and he was bored of Ricco's conversation with the men, so he fell asleep.

"–Don Rossi" He heard and he sprung up quickly, like someone banged pots in his ear. He pushed back his hair, turning the radio up hearing their voices from her phone.

"Non possiamo spostare il prodotto lì. Quello è il territorio di Don Rossi"(We can't move product there. That's Don's Rossi's territory) Ricco said, Adriano listening in.

"Beh, siamo a corto di ragazze, ce l'ha anche lui. La gente smette di pagare per la nostra protezione e di darla invece a lui. Sono soldi delle nostre tasche" (Well we're low on girls, he also has that. People stop paying for our protection and giving it to him instead. That's money from our pockets.) Dario voiced, Reeves nodding in agreement.

" Poi ci espanderemo negli Stati Uniti. Aiutaci a distribuire questa merda"(Then we'll expand in the US. Help distribute this shit) Ricco started with a frustrated huff.

"Ho sentito che Don Rossi ha già un alleato lì e hanno anche il traffico di esseri umani" (I heard Don Rossi already got an ally there and they have human trafficking as well)"

Ricco groaned, not knowing of the information until now. But who did he join with?

"Intercettare i loro soldi sta iniziando un problema che non posso permettermi di avere. Ha Roma. Cosa ti aspetti da me?" ( Intercepting their money, is starting an issue I can't afford to have. He has Rome. What do you expect from me?)

Ricco asked, agitated that Luciano were taking and taking from him, leaving him the scraps. And he didn't like it.

"Fai qualcosa presto amico mio. Con il modo in cui le nostre donne spendono i soldi, non possiamo permetterci di fallire. Ecco perché accetto questo accordo. Aiutami, aiutami. E ci rilasseremo tutti con milioni di euro"

(Do something soon my friend. With the way our women spend money, we can't afford to go broke. Which is why I agree to this deal. Help you, help me. And we'll all be relaxing on millions of Euros) Reeves finally spoke, taking a swig of his drink and Ricco nodded, following suit.

Adriano smirked, bringing his hands behind his head as he laid back, satisfied.

The girls' heads snapped and they heard Nora and Tiara names being called and they saw Reeves and Dario standing up, looking ready to leave. In fact, they were leaving.

It was only then did Teresa notice it was dark, time went by fast. They both gave Teresa a goodbye, kissing her cheek and she watched Reeves rub Nora's stomach and it looked like he was asking her if she was okay. She watched her smile and kiss him like the madly in love couple they were. Wish she had that.

She lowered her eyes, and she heard Ricco's voice. "I hope I didn't keep you" He said, handing her a glass of wine and she stared at him.

"A few minutes?" She questioned and he lowered his head, with a sigh.

"I apologize really Mireia, I thought you were having a good time no?" She rolled her eyes and he slid in the water, standing in front of her.

Teresa looked at the wine with a smirk and stared at him. "Spike my glass?" She questioned and he chuckled, but he didn't say anything. She reached out for him and he came up to her, placing his wet hands on her hips and she tilted his head back, pouring some down and he swallowed, chuckling afterwards.

"Gorgeous and smart" He laughed and she took a sip, the sweet taste lingering on her lips.

"What other intriguing thing do I not know about you?" She set the glass down and put her hands on his shoulders, rubbing back and forth slowly. "You question me a lot, it's you making it up to me. So how about you tell me what other thing I'm unaware of about you" She flipped her hair to the other side, and he brushed the other strand out her face, getting her hair a little damp. He asked what she wanted to know, and really there were a lot of questions she wanted to ask, but she chose to keep it cool.

"Are you trying to get in my panties or are you trying to be in a committed relationship with me?" She tilted her head and he laughed softly, not expecting the question.

"How about both?" She laughed, not expecting that answer, more of a serious, romantic and sweet response, though she liked the honesty.

"You've been on the wall for quite some time" He pointed out and she nodded saying, " I am not getting off or I will sink to the bottom. If you haven't noticed, I can't touch the ground" She pointed out and he gripped her hips, running his hands up her waist. She rolled her eyes and threw her arms around his neck, allowing him to pull her away from the wall, deeper into the water. His hands were placed at the bottom of her ass, holding her up, her legs wrapped around him, staring into his eyes. She raised her wet hand, dropping with water and brushed his hair back making him chuckle as water dripped onto his face. She giggled, wiping his face, adjusting to the coldness of the water since in a sense, his body did warm her up.

"What made you become a businessman?" She questioned and felt more of her body over with water as he went deeper. She played with the back of his neck hairs, waiting for his answer. "I wanted to take after my father. It was his business before he retired '' He responded and she knew he was being truthful. That's normally how it goes. He was his father's heir.

He was eating out the palm of her hand.

• • •

She had stayed longer to dry off because she didn't want to get her car wet, though that was an excuse to stay and talk to Ricco and she really loved talking to him. It was genuine, Teresa loved talking to him just as much as Mireia did. He made her smile and laugh, a genuine man. Besides, spending time with him kept her mind off Luciano. Even though she completely forgot that Adriano was still outside, probably asleep this time.

Walking to her car, she handed him his towel, and he opened the door for her.

"Chivalry?" She laughed and he nodded.

"Indeed"

She paused to get in. She thought about it. It's been three days. It's been long enough right? She turned around and pulled his head down, claiming his lips, slowly pulling away from his bottom lip, not giving so much so soon. She grinned and got in the car.

"I want to do something different tomorrow" He said and she nodded.

" I'm intrigued, tell me more" She closed her door, her head out the window.

"How about...you go home, get some sleep and I'll send you the dress code" She raised her eyebrow and he chuckled, kissing the back of her hand.

"Goodnight Mireia" He turned, walking away and she called out to him, making him turn around.

"How was the kiss?" She questioned and he chuckled.

"Perfect" She grinned and said, "Good. Because you won't get another one" She giggled, watching him shake his head laughing.

She ran in the house, throwing her keys on the counter as she found Adriano in his room, on his bed and she jumped on him, ecstatic. "Tell me what you learned!" She hollered and he chuckled, pushing her off him. "You know it's classified" He said like they were some kind of secret organization. Everyone in Rome knows who they are. Nothing classified about that.

"C'mon! You know these things because of me!" She pouted and jumped on his back. He stood up and swung on the bed, Teresa pulling him down with her, laughing.

She cupped his face and smiled, "You have really pretty eyes" She complimented softly and he lifted up. He pulled her arms, pulling her off the bed and she huffed as he pushed her gently into her room.

" Goodnight Teresa" He chuckled, closing her door.

After showering, washing the chlorine off her body, she hopped into her comfortable bed with her comfortable lingerie. Her eyes glanced in the corner of her ceiling, at the camera, the light still off. She sighed. Now she was alone, all she could think about was Luciano.

She grabbed her phone, slapping her hand with it repeatedly, biting her lip thinking. She really wanted to. No matter how many times she could say no, she had to give in. She wanted to give in.

She was going to give in.

She dialed the number, putting it on speaker. She wanted to hear his voice at least hear him say goodnight to her.

Luciano walked into his room, closing it with a sigh. Family, he thought. He had a long conversation with his mother after he dropped Roel at home, and it was a conversation he didn't want to have, at least not at a time like this. Not to mention she apparently wanted him to gain so much weight after repeatedly giving him plate after plate of food.

He took off his tie, throwing it in the laundry basket as he felt the vibration of his phone and with a frown, he looked at the contact name.

Teresa.

His thumb hovered over the answer button, but he ran his hand down his face, frustrated. And just when he was about to click the answer, his mind switched and he clicked decline. He threw his phone on the bed, now vexed by his own confliction.

He couldn't stop thinking of what she said, that she wanted him, all of him. I want you, is all she had to say. The three words that brought him more conflict than being a Don did. Because he wanted all of her and he hated that she was willing to give it to him, but he wasn't in return. Her emotions ruled her as a person, he did not. His emotions couldn't make decisions for him, and he wouldn't let them. Even though he really wanted to, because giving in was so much easier than resisting.

Teresa huffed, setting her phone on the nightstand. She wasn't sure if he was still bitter or mad for their argument earlier, but she knew he had seen the call and she knew he had declined it. And she felt like he was cutting everything off.

That they were done.

____________________________________

Holy smokes this chapter is long 🤣

I didn't realize it. But it's good anyway. See most Wattpad books give you about 2000 words, max and you feel like you're reading a really short page rather than a chapter.

I, on the other hand, have 5500+ words in one Chapter. Imagine if it were in real book form.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Any comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 288 23
Percy is betrayed. I mean everyone . The Gods , the camps . everyone from his world except a certain someone feels pity for him and befriends him...
16.3K 887 14
Kinn❤️porsche This is the story of kinn and porsche which start with revenge but end with true love❤️ "what's broken can be mended, what hurts can b...
3.5K 65 8
Amber was challenge by M/N one night because You loved to hunt like Stab but the only differences is that you chose randomly. Amber passes the test...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...