Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{46} Plan

373 11 9
By xGucciTaeex

12:17pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"We're going to start our jobs as detectives today as the murderers had decided the same thing. No excuses or I'll dropkick you."

Jungkook threatened us, raising his clenched fist and I rolled my eyes. "Why are you threatening us without even explaining what happen?" I questioned, gritting my teeth in annoyance.

"I know right? The audacity..." Hoseok facepalmed and both of us exchange sneaky glances as we smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes, as he sent Hoseok a death glare. I was expecting one but instead, he ignored me.

"Anyways, the reason was, the murderers had sent a dangerous warning to the teachers that they're going to start killing people. There have been at least 12 people murdered already but others don't know this because of how big the university is. Sure, we don't have many students but the teachers kept it as a secret so others wouldn't grow panic." Jungkook explained to us.

"Just then, my father had called me and asked us a favour. He wanted us to be the ones planting the cameras and traps around the school as none of the teachers dared too and I said yes." He murmured, placing his hand straight on the table, passing each one of us a calm stare. "Look, none of you can agree to this. Like is fine by me if I did it myself but I would be a little disappointed."

"What's the point of agreeing to be part of this detective group if we're not going to help out?" Yoongi questions, finally being sensible and not flaming people. "We'll always help if is for you and the school. Right kids?"

"Yeah! You can count on us Jungkook!" Jin shouted, putting his hand out into the middle of the table. "We're a team after all!"

Jungkook smiled gratefully, as he also put his hand out into the middle but onto Jin's hand. Each one of us slowly bends forward and places our hands on top of one another, with a smile on our faces. I notice that the only hand that wasn't here was Taehyung and pass a glance over at him to see what was wrong. He looked sad but was forcing a smile.

"Taehyung, get your hand in here," Jimin told him, smiling at him to comfort him.

"I'm not part of the detective group, why should I?" Taehyung questions truthfully and I bit my lip.

"Bestie, even if you're not, you're part of the family. Get your hand in here." Yerim said cheerfully and my face brightens up. It was nice to be in a family... I've always been lonely throughout my school days.

Taehyung beamed thankfully at Yerim, and bend forward, and places his hand at the very top. All of us then counted down from 3 to 1 and raised our hands in the air, as though we were going to be successfully capturing the murderers in the future.

I'm looking forward to this adventure with these kids! Is going to be super fun- hehe. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

1:21pm

"Oi, Jungkook, pass me those snacks you're eating," Jin demanded, pulling a hand out towards Jungkook as he was chomping on the snacks enjoyably.

"Why should I?" Jungkook asked, smiling mischievously as he continued eating and gobbling the snacks down in front of Jin. Jungkook sitting next to me is honestly a disruption as I'm staring at the map, trying to figure out where to put the traps or the cameras. I was also eating snacks but was chewing on gummy bears.

"Because sharing is caring." Jin explicit, his hand still spread open, wanting the snacks desperately. "Don't you dare finish it and give it to me afterward... I'm not a trash bin."

"But I'm looking at one right now." Jungkook giggled like a baby, munching on the chips and Jin rolled his eyes. Standing up from his seat, Jin stride towards Jungkook in big footsteps and hold his hand out in a demanding way. Jungkook lay on the chair, chewing on the chips while staring up at Jin to provoke him.

"You brat, you're going to make everything worse if you don't give it to me." Jin scowled at him but Jungkook paid no attention and continue provoking him.

"That's it." Jin's hand reach out, grabbing onto the bottom of the snack and pulling it while Jungkook was pulling at the top. Jungkook's teeth were clenched together as Jin's mouth was form into an angry pout. It was tiring having this happening beside me, even though Namjoon at the other side was ignoring them, which having a conversation with Hoseok.

Man, I wish I can ignore them but Yerim who sat next to me was talking to Jimin. And like Yoongi had his eyes close because he wanted to hibernate. Taehyung was tracing a finger on the map and I'm just here, bored out of my mind. But at least I wasn't the only one who's planning.

"Jungkook, give up now," Jin demanded through gritted teeth but Jungkook shook his head.

"The snacks are mine. You can't take what's mine Jin! That's call stealing!" Jungkook accused him but they still kept fighting for the snacks.

Man, why can't Jungkook just hand them over? I think he has eaten enough.

All of the sudden, the bag of chips burst loudly, surprising me. Most of the chips came flying towards me and I gasped as I protect my face with both of my hands raised. I could feel most of the chips flying onto my hair and my clothes, making me dirty with crumbs. When the flying chips had stopped, I remove both of my hands from my face and gave both of them a hostile glare.

Realizing what happened, the two of them dropped the bag of chips onto the floor and pointed at one another simultaneously. Seeing they did the same thing, they immediately put their hand down and bow at the same time.

"I'm sorry!" Both of them shouted simultaneously and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are honestly such idiots," Yoongi said, his eyes opening as though he woke up from his hibernation and he reaches over to grab a few tissues. Standing up, Yoongi walked over towards me and pass me the tissues. For once, Yoongi was a nice kid and I thanked him for the tissue. He also helped me to wipe the crumbs off my hair while I wipe the ones on my shirt.

"You two, go get a broom and a dustpan to clean the mess up," Yoongi demanded the two troublemakers. They didn't protest but obey and quickly ran towards Jungkook's bathroom to get it.

When Yoongi had finished, he scrunches up the tissue and waited for me to finish cleaning myself. Once I was finished, I passed the tissue to him and Yoongi took it. He also took the snack I had finish into his hands. He then walked towards the trash bin, near the kitchen and dump the rubbish in. I still had my eyes on him as he walked back, towards his spot. I was surprised at how he was such a gentleman- I mean, I'm pretty sure I underestimate him a little too much...

The two imbeciles came running back, one was holding the broom and one was holding the dustpan. I pull my legs up and fold them on the chair as Jungkook was dusting the crumbs under my chair and surrounding it into the dustpan Jin was holding. Hmph, why do I feel very dominant like this?

I started snickering secretly, as I watch them sweeping the floor. Man, it feels like I have two maids working for me. Hehe...

I notice Yoongi giving me a look and I immediately stop smirking since I didn't want him to call me out.

"If you two are done, let's get on with the plan," Namjoon ordered the two. "And please, don't fight while eating."

Both Jin and Jungkook mumbled curses under their breath at one another and I rolled my eyes. These two will never learn...

While we waited for the two, the others sat straight and looked over at the map. There weren't any more discussions but silence between us since we needed the captain to lead us. When they were finally bad to their seats, both Jungkook and Jin let out a breath.

"Aight, so before we start, let's separate into teams," Jungkook said. "So, there are three sections in this school, which means we'll separate into three teams."

Everyone nodded in agreement and Jungkook continued. "So, Y/N, you can go with-"

"Can I go with Yerim and Jimin?" I questioned because I could tell he wanted to go with me. "You know, three of us are the shortest in this room, so the short gang- yeah!?" I tried to sound hype but it came out fake.

"I mean... I don't mind." Jimin mumbled. "Just, don't say short Y/N- maybe average is better?"

"Okie!" I said, beaming at Yerim and Jimin. Yerim smiled back, passing me a thumbs up.

"Okay..." Jungkook said slowly, as though he didn't want to agree with this. "Which section do you want to take?"

"We'll take section three," Yerim said, pointing at the left side of the map.

"Alright... okay Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, you guys take section one since is the biggest out of all the sections. I'll take section two with Jin." Jungkook said, drifting his finger from one place to another. "Taehyung, you'll stay here till we come back, alright?"

Taehyung nodded at his statement. "But, why are you going with Jin?" He questioned, as though it was a bad idea. It was, ever since the chip incidence...

"Because, if Jin goes with Yoongi, it won't work out well as they always argue with one another. I work well with Jin if is something that's taken seriously but Yoongi doesn't."

"True, that," Yoongi said, nodding to agree. "Either way, I don't mind. Each section may be different but to me, they're all the same."

Jungkook leaned back into his chair and clasped his hands together, thinking deeply about something, with his head tilted and his eyes hard on the ceiling. "Okay, so for tonight, we'll put the cameras. For the traps... you might need to put them in places where people don't go often."

"Do we need to put traps?" Namjoon questioned. "Like, I'm pretty sure each one of the murderers has a sharp eye. Don't you think a camera is enough?"

"Not exactly..." Hoseok murmured. "Throughout these years, we've been using cameras but is not efficient enough to capture them."

"Maybe we could place the cameras right above the traps?" I suggested as all eyes flickered towards me. "Like, if the murderers or killers ever try to remove it, the security camera can capture it. I don't know if is useful but we can't just put the traps randomly right?"

I thought I had said something wrong when half of them gave me a strange glance, as though it was a cliché idea.

"You're not wrong but at the same time the murderers can cover themselves." Jimin pointed out.

"We've got nothing to lose... let's just try out Y/N's strategy," Jin murmured, slapping the desk. "I mean, does anyone else have any more ideas that we can manage at night?"

"I mean, I don't," Jungkook said, pushing his tongue on the side of his cheek. "Y/N's idea isn't that bad... shall we try it out?" He asked, looking from one to another for answers.

Everyone gave a nod and I was happy that there were no objections or protests. This proves I'm not worthless in the team which makes me super content. 

Standing up, Jungkook suddenly slams his hands flat onto the table, giving us all an enthusiastic smile. "Okay! Before we finish this, when all of you are finish with your jobs, meet in front of the private cafeteria! Then- after we can all head back!" He claps his hands excitedly as though he was looking forward for it. 

"Alright then, the night awaits us." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ah- yes, the table >:D

I apologise for the unartistic work </3

Thank chu for reading <3

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 106 15
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
514 58 24
Read and find out ♡
9.7K 640 46
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." "𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 �...
8.8K 401 27
Je Ne Regrette Rien {COMPLETED} ----------------- Secrets (Kim Taehyung fanfic)